Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,270
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67910 Feb 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it and I am now repeating it once again.
Here it is: Choir= religious.
As long as we all agree that this is your private definition, then I'm fine with it.

Does your church have a choir? Do you sing in it? If so, do you wear one of those funny robes? What color? What part do you sing? I bet you are an alto.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67911 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we all agree that this is your private definition, then I'm fine with it.
Does your church have a choir? Do you sing in it? If so, do you wear one of those funny robes? What color? What part do you sing? I bet you are an alto.
Castrati

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67912 Feb 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Castrati
That would explain a lot.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67913 Feb 20, 2014
Lunch menu: Mushroom soup, green salad, brown rice lightly fried in clarified butter (made from cow's milk cream) eaten with a mildly spiced lentil gravy containing beans and a slice of my favorite ginger cake from Theobroma.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#67914 Feb 20, 2014
And then you wake up and discover you were munching your fleece blanket!!

Location hidden

#67916 Feb 21, 2014
Detachment, while living in the midst of crass worldliness, is the key to peace and happiness and a mainstay in yogic practice. Equanimity of mind leads to detachment. Renunciation is a forced withdrawal from something that you're attached to or from something that you like.

Location hidden

#67917 Feb 21, 2014
Doc,

Where're you?

Emerge from the gay closet, will ya?

Location hidden

#67918 Feb 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
And then you wake up and discover you were munching your fleece blanket!!
Impressively amusing

Location hidden

#67919 Feb 21, 2014
Apparently, our soft and effeminate Doc is deep into interracial gay sex. I think his wife is a man. Doc's really into Hugh's pants. Hugh, the father of 4 kids, is bi (more gay than straight). Made for each other. Hugh - dominant, Doc - passive. LOL.

Location hidden

#67920 Feb 21, 2014
Doc (Former),

Don't worry, Hugh will come online soon.

Why don't you emerge from the gay closet for now?

LMFAO

Location hidden

#67921 Feb 21, 2014
HUGH

Ezekiel Isaac Malekar is the leading light of the Jewish community in New Delhi (the capital of India). He was in Mumbai recently to attend a community function at the Magen David synagogue in Central Mumbai

Malekar is cool with inter-community marriages and said at one such mixed marriage -“According to Rabbi Hillel, the Torah can be capsulated into only one commandment:‘What is hurtful and hateful to you, do not do to another.’ Everything else is footnote.”

So, now, will your constant hatred of the rabbis take a small break?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#67922 Feb 21, 2014
Hugh spews and spews and spews hatred against the rabbis...

Location hidden

#67923 Feb 21, 2014
Hugh,

Do you suffer from persecution complex disorder?

Just askin'.

Location hidden

#67924 Feb 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh,
Do you suffer from persecution complex disorder?
Just askin'.
I think the real issue is that he is SELF-radicalized, SELF-indoctrinated. He doesnt know any Jews, and there are few or if any strictly observant Jews on his island for him to know in any event.

You are pretty loony about this stuff too, but on a good days when the rest of your neurons are fully operational, you do acknowledge your personal connections to actual real life Jewish people and therefore the human side.

Hughbe misses that. He has no personal experience, and his ideology commands him not to be inquisitive. He is master of his own (mis)logic.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67925 Feb 21, 2014
Dude

Are you glowing today? Does the glow ever keep you awake at night?

I missed your response to this post:

Christians have a book too that they believe in.

They also have religious and spiritual experiences.

Some of them even see Jesus in their toast.
(What's the difference between that and thinking that you glow in the dark?)

How are you superior to them?

Are you superior to all followers of mainstream religion?

Thank you in advance for you considered response.

I hope you are well today.

BTW, in this country, we often say that pregnant women have a glow to them. Also women in love. Anything to report?
Geezus

San Jose, CA

#67926 Feb 21, 2014
Religion, always good for a few laughs

Location hidden

#67927 Feb 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think the real issue is that he is SELF-radicalized, SELF-indoctrinated. He doesnt know any Jews, and there are few or if any strictly observant Jews on his island for him to know in any event.
You are pretty loony about this stuff too, but on a good days when the rest of your neurons are fully operational, you do acknowledge your personal connections to actual real life Jewish people and therefore the human side.
Hughbe misses that. He has no personal experience, and his ideology commands him not to be inquisitive. He is master of his own (mis)logic.
Don't vent your spleen on me.

Calm down.

I'll reply later.

Bye.

Location hidden

#67929 Feb 21, 2014
former res wrote:
Yes, the effulgence (golden light), that is visible to all who meet me, is always present on my body mainly on my face but it dramatically increases in intensity during a yogic experience when it is accompanied by intense heat.

At times, during a powerful yogic experience, the heat radiated from my body is so intense that people have to move a few feet away from me to feel cooler and often the heat singes my skin along the spine and at times near the stomach near the solar plexus center.

Some times, when the dynamic descent of the em energy into my nerves is powerful it liquidizes the food in my stomach giving me loose motions and you should see the sweat pouring out of my body during an intense yogic experience - liters and liters of perspiration pour out from my body.

During these times, the higher frequency brain-generated em energy opens up the auditory, optical and olfactory nerves and then I can see far away, deep within my body, pick up subtle smells, perceive smells from great distances and hear extremely inaudible sounds.

These are some of the manifestations not to mention many others....
Antizionist

Stamford, CT

#67930 Feb 21, 2014
former res wrote:
Dude
I missed your response to this post:
Christians have a book too that they believe in.
They also have religious and spiritual experiences.
Some of them even see Jesus in their toast.
(What's the difference between that and thinking that you glow in the dark?)
How are you superior to them?
Are you superior to all followers of mainstream religion?
Thank you in advance for you considered response.
I hope you are well today.
BTW, in this country, we often say that pregnant women have a glow to them. Also women in love. Anything to report?
What is love?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#67931 Feb 21, 2014
FORMER: Christians have a book too that they believe in.

JOEL: Are you even averagely intelligent?

You're confusing creationism (extra-cosmic god, creation from nothing, anthropopathy etc) with mysticism that exclusively deals with mind-matter.

Science is all about mind-matter and so is mysticism.

I am not talking about faith-based scripture dealing in unscientific details.

I am referring to a book (Occult Chemistry, Theosophical Society of India) of a century or so ago that is an account of the yogic investigation of subatomic particles undertaken by mystics much before physicists could even theorize about most of these.

Theosophists Annie Besant and Olcott put themselves in trance and directly perceived the subatomic particles.

During the trance they narrated the details about the subatomic particles which they were “seeing”, and, they, while in trance, also described the shapes and distribution of the particles in orbits.

This is a stupendous feat.

Much of their yogic findings about subatomic particles were confirmed later by the discoveries of particle physics.

Some physicists are aware of this book and a physics doctoral thesis on it (at I think UC at Berkeley) comparing its highly accurate descriptions about subatomic particles to modern scientific discoveries was presented.

So, in no way does this book, Occult Chemistry, be compared to an ignorant scripture like the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM