Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67845 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I would have liked to see you in a debate with him. I would bet on him.
Ok, you're free to place your bet on anyone.

I don't find Hitchens intelligent, cultured or humane.

If Hitchens or for the matter if anyone debates a creationist then it's expected that Hitchens will emerge victorious.

One does not need more than a 7th Grader's intelligence to defeat a creationist.

Hitchens was just a smooth orator dealing with 7th Grade run-of-the mill logic that can easily be defeated.

Anyway, how're doing, man?

Location hidden

#67846 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you in fact "cool?" Just curious.
What do you mean by "cool"?

It's a very subjective term.

Location hidden

#67847 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

He said that if anyone heard after his death that he made a deathbed conversion to any type of religion - not to believe it. He did not.
What a childish thing to say on his part.

Religion is dead.

The personal God does not exist.

Religious rituals are for morons.

So, anyone with ordinary logic would rather turn atheist.

Hitchens was too superficial in thinking and way too rash in his lifestyle and his arrogance stemmed from the solid backing he received from many of the movers and shakers of the world.

Poor fellow, he died a horrible death.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67848 Feb 20, 2014
so is "uber"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67849 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you're free to place your bet on anyone.
I don't find Hitchens intelligent, cultured or humane.
If Hitchens or for the matter if anyone debates a creationist then it's expected that Hitchens will emerge victorious.
One does not need more than a 7th Grader's intelligence to defeat a creationist.
Hitchens was just a smooth orator dealing with 7th Grade run-of-the mill logic that can easily be defeated.
Anyway, how're doing, man?
I'm doing ok. Lots of melting snow around here.

How's it hangin'?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67850 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "cool"?
It's a very subjective term.
Sine you're the one who uses the word "cool" in you
cyber "handle'- how bout you tell me what it means?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67851 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What a childish thing to say on his part.
Religion is dead.
The personal God does not exist.
Religious rituals are for morons.
So, anyone with ordinary logic would rather turn atheist.
Hitchens was too superficial in thinking and way too rash in his lifestyle and his arrogance stemmed from the solid backing he received from many of the movers and shakers of the world.
Poor fellow, he died a horrible death.
Do you mean logic? Or reason? Please explain your answer.

Why do you call believers morons? You believe in yoga, not drinking and virginity. And who knows what else.

Maybe you're the moron.

Don't you think these folks believe in their faith the same that your believe in yours?

Perhaps to many, you look just as silly.

Location hidden

#67852 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
so is "uber"
Flawed logic, as expected.

The term "uber" when applied to say a brand or to individual ability can be evaluated scientifically/objectively.

If I say Armani is an uber haute couturier, the claim can be verified objectively by evaluating the techniques employed in cutting, stitching, quality of dyes, fabric weave, measurements and embellishments used like pure gold threads or Swarovski crystals for which well established scientific/objective standards of evaluation exist.

If a PhD in a scientific discipline repeatedly fails to correctly answer fundamental questions in Math, Physics and Chemistry then it can easily be inferred that he is not uber but is, on the contrary, a dunce.

Location hidden

#67853 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm doing ok. Lots of melting snow around here.

How's it hangin'?
Great to know you're ok.

Location hidden

#67854 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

How's it hangin'?
The only thing hangin' is that pink thingy between my thighs. LOL.

Location hidden

#67855 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Sine you're the one who uses the word "cool" in you

cyber "handle'- how bout you tell me what it means?
Too subjective...

Location hidden

#67856 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you mean logic? Or reason? Please explain your answer.

What?

You don't know what logical reasoning is all about?

Go check.

Location hidden

#67857 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't you think these folks believe in their faith the same that your believe in yours?
Yoga deals with the varied frequencies of personal/universal energy/matter via the individual brain-generated consciousness.

Yoga is not faith based nor is it a belief system based on fictitious entities like God nor does it deal in rubbish like creation from nothing.

Yoga is a practice of mind-matter that culminates in transcendental experiences that have objective manifestations like intense light radiating from the body of the yogi that can be seen or measured by anyone.

Yoga has real effects - as for instance, a yogi can read your mind, tell you hidden facts about your past, tell you about your future, heal cancer in minutes, paralyze you in minutes or kill you in minutes. These are all objective facts of yoga that can be measured.

Location hidden

#67858 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Flawed logic, as expected.
The term "uber" when applied to say a brand or to individual ability can be evaluated scientifically/objectively.
If I say Armani is an uber haute couturier, the claim can be verified objectively by evaluating the techniques employed in cutting, stitching, quality of dyes, fabric weave, measurements and embellishments used like pure gold threads or Swarovski crystals for which well established scientific/objective standards of evaluation exist.
If a PhD in a scientific discipline repeatedly fails to correctly answer fundamental questions in Math, Physics and Chemistry then it can easily be inferred that he is not uber but is, on the contrary, a dunce.
Its an ADJECTIVE you dummy

adjectives are subjective and relative by nature

Did you go the same grammar school as the Jamaican pervert?

Location hidden

#67859 Feb 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You believe in yoga, not drinking and virginity. And who knows what else.

Yogic experiences dealing with higher frequency brain states sensitize the nervous system to such an extent that meat, wine and tobacco are automatically rejected by the body as they set up certain vibes that jar the fine sensitivity of the nerves and tend to disrupt certain fields of energy in brain/body.

However, at an advanced stage of yoga, the yogi can consume a gallon of poison and neutralize its adverse effects as explained in the post on invincibility.

Location hidden

#67860 Feb 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoga has real effects - as for instance, a yogi can read your mind, tell you hidden facts about your past, tell you about your future, heal cancer in minutes, paralyze you in minutes or kill you in minutes. These are all objective facts of yoga that can be measured.
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I know what's happening
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I can do anything

Location hidden

#67861 Feb 20, 2014
Sex involves intimate exchange of energy with one's partner and so if one is a yogi in whom higher brain states with their concomitant EM energy is activated then it's advisable to avoid any disturbance to one's energy field.

Location hidden

#67862 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its an ADJECTIVE you dummy
adjectives are subjective and relative by nature
Did you go the same grammar school as the Jamaican pervert?
I know uber is an adjective of quality.

I know better grammar than you, ok?

Location hidden

#67863 Feb 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I know what's happening
(I am, I am)
I am Superman and I can do anything
That's "uber cool", my dearest Papa.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#67864 Feb 20, 2014
Where the fu-ck is Hugh? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 21 Pied Piper 50
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul '15 American Citizen 4
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages