Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,970
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67634 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My son, please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your country.
2. Are you speaking about post offices throughout America? What is their reason? Is it because they regard it as a day of REST or a holy day?
Will they be WORKING on Saturdays?
3. Do you understand that a Bill signed by your President affects the ENTIRE USA and not just your district?
4. Sunday or the Christian "Sabbath" was clearly being treated as a REST DAY or a day of NO WORK for the President. Go back and read the text.
Thanks.
No they will not be working on Saturdays, it would interfere with their official Postal Torah studies.

You can stop lecturing us Americans about the history of a country you know nothing about.

Or I shall buy a Voodoo doll and stick pins in it. Should get the UGLY doll, or the EXTRA UGLY doll? Which would be more accurate?

Location hidden

#67635 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles----If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"
oops
HughBe---- My son, apparently the post office in your area has not only threatened to eliminate Saturday mail but it has implemented it.
Here is the mail that is yet to be delivered to you--- for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD.
So in God we trust is the same as saying in Jesus we trust.
Tell me about the non-Christian Blues Laws of America. Give the main provisions and demonstrate how the provisions have nothing to do with Christianity.
Like I said, I dont see IN JESUS I TRUST.

I wonder why?

I know. I know. Religious PLURALISM
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67636 Feb 17, 2014
My son/ Frijoles, you have been flocked. There are enough documents to PROVE that America operated like a Christian country and was established based on Christian principles. An example is the BLUE LAWS.

You could also research the Pilgrim Fathers and their CHRISTIAN affiliation.

Finally, ALL those who have a nasty habit of rewriting history are also flocked if the intelligence and honesty exist over there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67637 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why?
Ok you are correct. Now tell me about the Blue Laws.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67638 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles----No they will not be working on Saturdays, it would interfere with their official Postal Torah studies.

HughBe--- Ok but is there also a financial element to the thinking?

Frijoles----You can stop lecturing us Americans about the history of a country you know nothing about.

HughBe---- Please son, you were taught about aspects of American history but here in tree-house land we were taught about WORLD HISTORY. Please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your homeland.

Frijoles---Or I shall buy a Voodoo doll and stick pins in it. Should get the UGLY doll, or the EXTRA UGLY doll? Which would be more accurate?

HughBe--- The uglier the better as it would be closest to approximating the intended victim.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67639 Feb 17, 2014
"A blue law is one restricting activities or sales of goods on SUNDAY, to accommodate the CHRISTIAN sabbath. The FIRST blue law in the American colonies was enacted in Virginia in 1617. It REQUIRED CHURCH attendance and authorized the militia to FORCE colonists to ATTEND CHURCH services."

Observation, Blue laws existed from 1617 AD and the US Constitution became effective on March 4, 1789 AD or 170 years AFTER the Blue Laws.

The Blue laws of America SHOW the CHRISTIAN origin and nature of America.

Go rewrite history.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67640 Feb 17, 2014
OVER 170 years AFTER
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67641 Feb 17, 2014
Bi

Location hidden

#67642 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
My son/ Frijoles, you have been flocked. There are enough documents to PROVE that America operated like a Christian country and was established based on Christian principles. An example is the BLUE LAWS.
You could also research the Pilgrim Fathers and their CHRISTIAN affiliation.
Finally, ALL those who have a nasty habit of rewriting history are also flocked if the intelligence and honesty exist over there.
Blue laws were not federal. They were colonial.

Do not worry - I dont expect you to understand that, being that you yourself embody the colonial system by adopting the religion of your conquerors.

Location hidden

#67643 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Bi
Oh stop speaking gay. Just go ahead and ACT on it already and put your tormented soul to rest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67644 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles---Blue laws were not federal. They were colonial.

HughBe---- My son, they could never have been FEDERAL Laws when they predated the American Federation by 172 years.

Are you subjected to your state laws or only your Federal laws?

Were all of your "colonial" laws repealed when the US became a Federation?

Frijoles---Do not worry - I dont expect you to understand that, being that you yourself embody the colonial system by adopting the religion of your conquerors.

HughBe---- I am deeply concerned about you, son. Explain "ADOPTING the relion.." How did I ADOPT it?

Finally, please feel free to research the Pilgrim Fathers and their CHRISTIAN affiliation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67645 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop speaking gay. Just go ahead and ACT on it already and put your tormented soul to rest.
I shall do the speaking BUT leave the practice to you, sweetie.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67646 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue laws were not federal. They were colonial.
Do not worry - I dont expect you to understand that, being that you yourself embody the colonial system by adopting the religion of your conquerors.
Frijoles---Blue laws were not federal. They were colonial.

HughBe--- Let me state the OBVIOUS to me, whether or not the Blue laws were/are colonial or otherwise they show the CHRISTIAN origins of America.

They had an existence from 1617 AD while the US did not become independent until almost 200 years later. Implications they were applied in a BROAD way across the COLONY of America.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67647 Feb 17, 2014
Oh, in the past I have spoken about my HUNDREDS of unanswered questions and a fellow of meagre intelligence did not believe and did not understand my words.

He knows himself, at least in some ways, and I want him to number the unanswered questions just for today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67648 Feb 17, 2014
And fellow, sum them over months and to be accurate YEARS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67649 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why?
Frijoles---Like I said, I dont see IN JESUS I TRUST.

HughBe---- Lesson:for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD. So in God we trust is the same as saying in Jesus we trust.

Frijoles---I wonder why?

HughBe--- Again, for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD and that is why.

Frijoles----I know. I know. Religious PLURALISM

HughBe---- Indeed, for MOST Christians there is pluralism in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit .
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67650 Feb 17, 2014
shortly

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67651 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why?
rabbee: then do not read, the constitution of Virginia. which was accepted and ratified, with their in jesus christ we trust. the constitution of Virginia, is dedicated to our lord jesus christ. why what this constitution of Virginia, not opposed in those days? do you even know how many states, used to be part of Virginia? have you even read any of the letters, of this nations founding forefather's concerning jesus christ? i think you are americian history challenged today, along with a lot of newbies today. but when i took american history, this subject was taken very seriously. not anything like today. and the very first textbook, authorized by congress was the bible. can you explain why an atheist father, would allow his sons to attend a catholic school?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67652 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles---Post office is threatening to eliminate Saturday mail. I guess (following your logic) that America is becoming a JEWISH nation.

HughBe---Will they be WORKING on Saturdays?

Frijoles---No they will not be working on Saturdays

HughBe--- Facts " The Postal Service would continue to deliver packages six days a week, and post offices would STILL BE OPEN on Saturdays"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/07/us/postal-s...

They would still be OPEN on Saturdays and so Saturdays are NOT being treated as Days of Rest from work. Contrast that with any US President's position where SUNDAYS or the days of worship for the majority of Christians are a NO WORK day. Go back to the quote.

“Its getting Hot N Here”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67653 Feb 17, 2014
wow, i've never heard as much in all my life.. the only ''law'' you need two wary bout iz the law of love. no joke. you peeps get caught up in all that squabble, jaw dropping , finger control. mind bearing. judmental typing. oh come on. . god stands outside of time, how can you, lowest in all rank comprehend the most high. god. lol.. ... love my friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs