Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67620 Feb 17, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that article too.
The usual suspects are curiously silent on this one
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67621 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are getting at. You argument is tired. Give it a rest and move on.
HughBe----By way of a reminder, the context of the discussion is now being provided.

Context is, America was established as a CHRISTIAN nation. You were asked to tell me if Sunday was being treated as SPECIAL in the quote below. You were also asked if the quote treated Friday or Saturday/Sabbath as special or holy days?

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”

Frijoles---Tells me nothing. Post man doesnt deliver mail on Saturdays (or Wednesdays either apparently), what does that mean? Most banks close at 4 pm.
What does that mean?

HughBe--- It means that YOU do NOT understand what you read. The document was already GIVEN to the PRESIDENT. Try again at understanding and do answer ALL my questions.

Frijoles---I know what you are getting at.

HughBe--- LIE.

Frijoles--- You argument is tired.

HughBe--- My argument and YOU are not one and the same. It is a pity that you get tired at the start of activities.

Frijoles----Give it a rest and move on

HughBe---Why? So that you and your fellows can continue to DECEIVE others?

Getting back to the meat of the matter. It is clear to ALL those who are able to read and COMPREHEND English that the quoted passage above shows that SUNDAY or the Christian day of WORSHIP was being treated as SPECIAL or a DAY of REST and NOT for working. So then the 10 days mentioned would exclude the Christian "Sabbath".

It is also obvious to those literate in English that the Seventh Day Sabbath or the day BLESSED and SANCTIFIED by Almighty God at the CREATION was just a regular work day and the same for the Friday or the day of worship for my Muslim brothers. Please study these lights and be kind and share them with your fellow dwellers of darkness and more so the rabbis.

Finally, I shall UNDERSCORE the FACT that AMERICA was established as a CHRISTIAN nation by asking you to tell me about the BLUE LAWS i.e. when they were established and the main provisions of those laws.

Remind me, are YOU an American? If you are and if you hold a Ph.D. and given that you are a religious nut then you should have heard about the Blue Laws and should be more than equipped to provide the information.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67622 Feb 17, 2014
Bi boys. Oh, please stay away from Uganda. It is not a hunting ground for your type.

"President Barack Obama warned Uganda Sunday over its plans to further criminalize homosexuality, saying it would "complicate our valued relationship.""
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67623 Feb 17, 2014
Get a job wrote:
Torah, torah, torah!
Rat..tat..tat..tat.tat..tat!
Take that you dirty nazzi pigs.
Uh.. and you too you dirty kamakazies!
Boom!
"Jewish Man Caught Spray Painting Swastikas & Making... ""

E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#67625 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jewish Man Caught Spray Painting Swastikas & Making... ""
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hWW27uwfH_EXX
Jews ALWAYS have to play the victimhood. Jews were responsible for slavery of africans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67626 Feb 17, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews ALWAYS have to play the victimhood. Jews were responsible for slavery of africans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MzxVjBxjX-4XX
rabbee: no slavery happens unless it is commanded, by TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT. if you are screwing up, with your not being here in TheTorah acting. then why are you surprised, when G-D gives you hell for this? even the usa, deserves their evil and wicked corrupt president and congress. with your getting more and more hell, for this nations disbelief of being here in The Same Story again from G-D.

Location hidden

#67627 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----By way of a reminder, the context of the discussion is now being provided.
Context is, America was established as a CHRISTIAN nation. You were asked to tell me if Sunday was being treated as SPECIAL in the quote below. You were also asked if the quote treated Friday or Saturday/Sabbath as special or holy days?
“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (SUNDAYS excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.”
Frijoles---Tells me nothing. Post man doesnt deliver mail on Saturdays (or Wednesdays either apparently), what does that mean? Most banks close at 4 pm.
What does that mean?
HughBe--- It means that YOU do NOT understand what you read. The document was already GIVEN to the PRESIDENT. Try again at understanding and do answer ALL my questions.
HughBe--- LIE.
HughBe--- My argument and YOU are not one and the same. It is a pity that you get tired at the start of activities.
Getting back to the meat of the matter. It is clear to ALL those who are able to read and COMPREHEND English that the quoted passage above shows that SUNDAY or the Christian day of WORSHIP was being treated as SPECIAL or a DAY of REST and NOT for working. So then the 10 days mentioned would exclude the Christian "Sabbath".
It is also obvious to those literate in English that the Seventh Day Sabbath or the day BLESSED and SANCTIFIED by Almighty God at the CREATION was just a regular work day and the same for the Friday or the day of worship for my Muslim brothers. Please study these lights and be kind and share them with your fellow dwellers of darkness and more so the rabbis.
Finally, I shall UNDERSCORE the FACT that AMERICA was established as a CHRISTIAN nation by asking you to tell me about the BLUE LAWS i.e. when they were established and the main provisions of those laws.
Remind me, are YOU an American? If you are and if you hold a Ph.D. and given that you are a religious nut then you should have heard about the Blue Laws and should be more than equipped to provide the information.
Post office is threatening to eliminate Saturday mail. I guess (following your logic) that America is becoming a JEWISH nation.

Location hidden

#67628 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Bi boys. Oh, please stay away from Uganda. It is not a hunting ground for your type.
"President Barack Obama warned Uganda Sunday over its plans to further criminalize homosexuality, saying it would "complicate our valued relationship.""
It figures that you take solace at the idea of people getting hurt.

Location hidden

#67629 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
HughBe--- LIE.
If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST".

Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"

oops

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67630 Feb 17, 2014
all wars, terrorism, crime, slavery, disease, debauchery, are commanded by G-D for your disbelief here in The Story from THEM BOTH again. it is The Same Story again from G-D of Only TheTorah, to this world refusing to accept being here in IT again. so do not expect, less and less hell and death from G-D'S displeasure to all of you. if you all want to disbelieve in G-D, here in TheTorah again. then your going to get, hell from G-D for it. your disbelief of G-D, only supports the collateral damage with more pestilence, plague and famine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67631 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Post office is threatening to eliminate Saturday mail. I guess (following your logic) that America is becoming a JEWISH nation.
1. My son, please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your country.

2. Are you speaking about post offices throughout America? What is their reason? Is it because they regard it as a day of REST or a holy day?

Will they be WORKING on Saturdays?

3. Do you understand that a Bill signed by your President affects the ENTIRE USA and not just your district?

4. Sunday or the Christian "Sabbath" was clearly being treated as a REST DAY or a day of NO WORK for the President. Go back and read the text.

Thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67632 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles----If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"
oops

HughBe---- My son, apparently the post office in your area has not only threatened to eliminate Saturday mail but it has implemented it.

Here is the mail that is yet to be delivered to you--- for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD.

So in God we trust is the same as saying in Jesus we trust.

Tell me about the non-Christian Blues Laws of America. Give the main provisions and demonstrate how the provisions have nothing to do with Christianity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67633 Feb 17, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MzxVjBxjX-4XX
It is a historical fact that Jews have had a major role in African slavery however they were not the only ones. Besides, Jews themselves have been slaves and the same is true for most of humanity.

http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm

Location hidden

#67634 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My son, please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your country.
2. Are you speaking about post offices throughout America? What is their reason? Is it because they regard it as a day of REST or a holy day?
Will they be WORKING on Saturdays?
3. Do you understand that a Bill signed by your President affects the ENTIRE USA and not just your district?
4. Sunday or the Christian "Sabbath" was clearly being treated as a REST DAY or a day of NO WORK for the President. Go back and read the text.
Thanks.
No they will not be working on Saturdays, it would interfere with their official Postal Torah studies.

You can stop lecturing us Americans about the history of a country you know nothing about.

Or I shall buy a Voodoo doll and stick pins in it. Should get the UGLY doll, or the EXTRA UGLY doll? Which would be more accurate?

Location hidden

#67635 Feb 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles----If my country was really established as a Christian nation, why do the coins say "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why doesnt it say "IN JESUS WE TRUST"
oops
HughBe---- My son, apparently the post office in your area has not only threatened to eliminate Saturday mail but it has implemented it.
Here is the mail that is yet to be delivered to you--- for MOST of Christianity Jesus is GOD.
So in God we trust is the same as saying in Jesus we trust.
Tell me about the non-Christian Blues Laws of America. Give the main provisions and demonstrate how the provisions have nothing to do with Christianity.
Like I said, I dont see IN JESUS I TRUST.

I wonder why?

I know. I know. Religious PLURALISM
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67636 Feb 17, 2014
My son/ Frijoles, you have been flocked. There are enough documents to PROVE that America operated like a Christian country and was established based on Christian principles. An example is the BLUE LAWS.

You could also research the Pilgrim Fathers and their CHRISTIAN affiliation.

Finally, ALL those who have a nasty habit of rewriting history are also flocked if the intelligence and honesty exist over there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67637 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I dont see IN JESUS I TRUST.
I wonder why?
I know. I know. Religious PLURALISM
Ok you are correct. Now tell me about the Blue Laws.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67638 Feb 17, 2014
Frijoles----No they will not be working on Saturdays, it would interfere with their official Postal Torah studies.

HughBe--- Ok but is there also a financial element to the thinking?

Frijoles----You can stop lecturing us Americans about the history of a country you know nothing about.

HughBe---- Please son, you were taught about aspects of American history but here in tree-house land we were taught about WORLD HISTORY. Please tell me about the non-Christian Blue Laws of America, your homeland.

Frijoles---Or I shall buy a Voodoo doll and stick pins in it. Should get the UGLY doll, or the EXTRA UGLY doll? Which would be more accurate?

HughBe--- The uglier the better as it would be closest to approximating the intended victim.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67639 Feb 17, 2014
"A blue law is one restricting activities or sales of goods on SUNDAY, to accommodate the CHRISTIAN sabbath. The FIRST blue law in the American colonies was enacted in Virginia in 1617. It REQUIRED CHURCH attendance and authorized the militia to FORCE colonists to ATTEND CHURCH services."

Observation, Blue laws existed from 1617 AD and the US Constitution became effective on March 4, 1789 AD or 170 years AFTER the Blue Laws.

The Blue laws of America SHOW the CHRISTIAN origin and nature of America.

Go rewrite history.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67640 Feb 17, 2014
OVER 170 years AFTER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 22 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep 17 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Sep 13 Sick of Stupidity 40
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages