Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,153
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67424 Feb 11, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The xtian troll is in rare form today.
This is true, YOU claim to be non-religious, I believe atheist, and this means that you should be NEUTRAL in religious matters. However, your unbalanced and disrespectful mind as demonstrated in your words betray YOU. There is only ONE set of persons that use "xtian" and even you at your level know this.

Perhaps I am in "rare form today" but you are ALWAYS in the rear of things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67425 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles--- He is actually calling for Xtian Jihad.

HughBe---- I shall let my words speak for themselves, Judahite. Here they are, "this is what you must do, do EXACTLY to them as they do to you, no more and no less."

Explain your difficulty with my "Jihad" as I have expressed it above.

Finally, I stand by my words, Judahite.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#67426 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is. He is actually calling for Xtian Jihad.
Interesting and rare in its own right.
I wish him a merry xmas.
Observation, the fact that you have equated my words below to Jihad tells every HONEST person that you are a CRIMINAL.

My "Jihad" words which were taken from another post follows.

I believe and I am saying/PROMOTING the idea that America and the other CHRISTIAN countries should wake-up to the reality of this world and TREAT people of ALL other RELIGIONS the same way that Christians are treated in those countries where those religions are followed by the MAJORITY, of religious persons.

Note, by treat I mean via the use of laws and so you would see such things as some religions being ILLEGAL in the US and elsewhere.

Do unto them as they HAVE done to you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67427 Feb 11, 2014
What a xtian dork. Probably sore at trying to beat up some Judaites.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67428 Feb 11, 2014
Jesus was a jew. Christianity belong to the jewish people.

Europe wants nothing to do with christianty. Europe is pagan and the countries in europe are patriot and pagan.

Ever since Christianity came into europe - jews have had a huge advantage by preaching their gospel to us - requireing us to give, requireing us to turn the other cheek, requireing us to always support "gods chosen people" - or more correctly the self chosen people.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67429 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
a couple of days ago they were modeling 23+
we need more snow. Its been a while (I think 3 days?)
I blame Al Gore.

Even though we have to deal with it, I still get excited by a good snowstorm.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#67430 Feb 11, 2014
Huggy,

Why so stressed?

Relax, mon.

Remember, Jesus loves you.

That should be all you need.

your friend
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67431 Feb 11, 2014
Jesus was a jew who lived 2000 years ago for nothing - Jesus preached centralizationn of property something that jews later learned and jews are the collectors of money - they are communist leaders.

Today christianity is a very usefull ideology of jews and those who want to centralize power. Since christianity is a religion that claims that jews are a holy people.

And christianity always preaches servitude and a support for "autority".
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67432 Feb 11, 2014
And offcourse when the leaders are jews of government and the money system.

then jews do preach that money is off the evil. private property is evil and only the poor men come to heaven.

An extremly manipulative system the jews have created i must say.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#67433 Feb 11, 2014
Christianity grew out of Judaism.
Christians are not preaching a Jewish Gospel.
They are preaching The Gospel ( which means Good News ) from The New Testament.
Though the New Testament Yeshua ( Christ's Hebrew Name ) preached and taught was inclusive of The Old Testament, it was exclusive in some of the old traditions.

As Yeshua said: "Do not think I have come to do away with The Law ( Old Testament Law ) but to fulfill it".

Who is "us" ?
E23Jer34 wrote:
Jesus was a jew. Christianity belong to the jewish people.
Europe wants nothing to do with christianty. Europe is pagan and the countries in europe are patriot and pagan.
Ever since Christianity came into europe - jews have had a huge advantage by preaching their gospel to us - requireing us to give, requireing us to turn the other cheek, requireing us to always support "gods chosen people" - or more correctly the self chosen people.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#67434 Feb 11, 2014
You've said enough to make it known that you are an anti-Semite and an anti-Christian.

A Hater ... So, what's your religion?

Ancient Alien Theorist??
E23Jer34 wrote:
And offcourse when the leaders are jews of government and the money system.
then jews do preach that money is off the evil. private property is evil and only the poor men come to heaven.
An extremly manipulative system the jews have created i must say.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67435 Feb 11, 2014
Us gentiles.

Yes the first evangalizers were jewish.

christianity came into scandinavia with force. And to england.

LOTS of the smartest people in the world have been killed by jewish goons and primitive christians who killed our pagan people.
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#67436 Feb 11, 2014
I'm simply here to warn about jews and their monopoly.
Excatly like a good guardian protects children from pedophile.

Jews have a horrific, bloody and evil history of darness that is pretty secretive.

USSR (jewish led)
Central banking (jewish led)
Wars against arabs (jewish led)
Christianity (jewish propaganda)

Anyone can examine these things. You can start by examining the leadership of USSR - it's 100% jewish.

You can examine who dominates the fedreal reserve in USA.

You can examine who push hardest for gun control laws in USA.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#67437 Feb 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Gezunteit!
rabbee: well that is one of the best answers, i have heard in a long time. and may G-D bless, you too.

Denver, CO

#67438 Feb 11, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
I'm simply here to warn about jews and their monopoly.
Excatly like a good guardian protects children from pedophile.
Jews have a horrific, bloody and evil history of darness that is pretty secretive.
USSR (jewish led)
Central banking (jewish led)
Wars against arabs (jewish led)
Christianity (jewish propaganda)
Anyone can examine these things. You can start by examining the leadership of USSR - it's 100% jewish.
You can examine who dominates the fedreal reserve in USA.
You can examine who push hardest for gun control laws in USA.
rabbee: now why do you suppose, G-D commanded them to do it that way? how can a few thousand jews, over run the whole world like that? how can jews that have never been more than, 0.5% of the population be so incredibly all that powerful? there must more to this story, than just the few jews that are involved.

Denver, CO

#67439 Feb 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Al Gore.
Even though we have to deal with it, I still get excited by a good snowstorm.
rabbee: nah! G-D is definitely, screwing with us all now. because we blamed everyone except G-D, for global warming.

Denver, CO

#67440 Feb 11, 2014
unless G-D commanded it, it is ludicrous to assume that a handful of jews are controlling the whole world.

what next you going to blame, a couple of jews for causing global warming?

when what G-D, has been commanding to happen, is the fault of this whole G-Dless world. not just the G-Dless, jews again. in this 100% wrong again world, here in TheTorah again.

Denver, CO

#67441 Feb 11, 2014
G-D Only said, WE are Only giving TheTorah. in this totally stupid world, that never has believed we are all here in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

#67442 Feb 11, 2014
it does not take a genius, to figure out how this story always ends here in TheTorah. cause of this whole stupid world, refusing to be here in IT from G-D again. there is no escape, from being here in TheTorah physically. taking a mental vacation, from being here in TheTorah. does not physically get anyone out of being here in TheTorah physically.

Denver, CO

#67443 Feb 11, 2014
you can all pretend like we are not all here in TheTorah, at the detriment of all of alleged as mankind. is it really worth that much arrogant pride, to be the murderers of almost all life on earth forever and always?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Wed Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search