Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#67036 Feb 6, 2014
Indian-origin professor Rakesh Khurana to head Harvard College.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67037 Feb 6, 2014
Non-dualism means that the multiplicity of the universe is the manifestation of one source. In simple language, it means that the creator and the created are one in the essence.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67038 Feb 6, 2014
THE GOD FEELING IS HEIGHTENED BRAIN ACTIVITY:

1) The consciousness of nature is feeble as the degree of organization of matter as not as complex as human brain matter.

2) A particular line of molecular organization that over billions of years came into the correct degree of complexity as a result of random interactions produced life and sentient creatures through evolution.

3) A computer is not visibly conscious since its molecular complexity is rudimentary.

4) The highest degree of consciousness is not out there but is in the brain and represents the highest frequency of brain activity that's capable of being generated.

5) Yoga forges more complex/more efficient neuronal networking and the result is that a greater degree of consciousness manifests in the brain of the yogi.

6) The brain consciousness that radiates out of the body via EMR can merge with the waves of EM energy emanating from objects and sentient beings in the environment to produce a kind of a unified effect - the feeling of the universal I. In this expanded state, the epiphenomenon of individual consciousness can make more potent use of its own faculties, manipulate via the EM field the energies of objects and of sentient beings and feel like God.

7) God is a creation of this kind of heightened brain activity and the concomitant perception of expansion of the individual's consciousness that it produces.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67039 Feb 6, 2014
God is a product of brain activity.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67040 Feb 6, 2014
God = Heightened Brain Activity.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67041 Feb 6, 2014
Joel rocks! Joel rules! Yeah!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67042 Feb 6, 2014
TYPO

1) The consciousness of nature is feeble as the degree of organization of matter IS not as complex as human brain matter.
Anju

Mumbai, India

#67043 Feb 6, 2014
Joel I luv u and your writings. Keep it up, boy.

Location hidden

#67044 Feb 6, 2014
@Joel , the 13 Indian CEO list is awesome. Nice Post

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#67045 Feb 6, 2014
failing to understand why Self Styled Gurus always wanting to portray that world is falling apart
JOEL

Thane, India

#67049 Feb 7, 2014
JOEL'S REPLY TO JAMES:

Oh yeah but I remain sceptical since the Indian CEOs are not known for their hi-powered intellects and have contributed nothing in terms of revolutionary ideas and/or novel cutting edge inventions in their respective fields.

A CEO may be the most sociable face of an organization who networks well with his seniors and has a good rapport with middle level managerial staff and with co-workers.

Being affable, having good academic credentials, being hardworking, having pleasing social skills, being punctual and being efficient could translate into big gains in a job but all of this has almost nothing to do with out-of-the box thinking.

The creators of a technology or a service are invariably Whites or in a few cases Japanese, while many of the technocrats in big-name corporations are Asians mainly Indian, Chinese or Korean.

One more point, I think MNCs employ appoint quite a few Asians to please the governments of the Asian countries that these guys represent so as to gain easy entry into Asian markets to sell their goods and services or to outsource cheap labor or to take advantage of cheap infrastructure or to acquire cheap raw materials.

I think this is the reason why Whites are always pampering the Asians especially those from India, China or Korea.

Just a few hours ago, I read a main article in the Times of India while seated in a cafe about how powerful politicians including a prime minister attended Satya Nadella's marriage reception about 20 years ago.

So, this means that Nadella, the current CEO of Microsoft, who's known for sucking up to his seniors, could have gained employment in hi-tech companies, including MS, in the US on the strength of his deep network of powerful Indian politicians some of whom are related to him and Bill Gates, as known, is a politically savvy person who knows how to seize opportunities by playing up to politicians on a worldwide basis.

Another report in today's Times of India states that India is set to acquire 120 advanced fighter jets from the US or from Europe at a staggering cost of $ 20 billion reportedly the biggest defense deal in the world.

So, what about our substandard and copy cat "indigenous" defense programs that're touted as "world class" by the Indian media? LOL.

Our cryogenic engine too has been pieced together by mercenary Russian scientists and engineers (hundreds of them work and live at the Indian Space Research organization's (ISRO) lab, workshops and residential enclaves). The Russian government has set up a consular office to help Russian scientists and engineers living in Thiruvanathapuram near the ISRO HQ.

So, the Indian press is simply boasting about India's so-called great scientific achievements and Indian CEOs are being used as fronts to garner huge market gains in Asia and to gain political favors in Asia by the main brains (non-Indians) behind the global companies.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#67050 Feb 7, 2014
MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
failing to understand why Self Styled Gurus always wanting to portray that world is falling apart
There's a palpable evolutionary crisis in the world as the struggle between science and illogic intensifies and a concerted effort on the part of rationalists to weed out obscurantist teachings of religion, caste, race and imperialism is underway.

More power to science and reason.

Hope religious woo and its ugly manifestations are soon history.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#67051 Feb 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe----I agree with the teachings that are found in the scriptures. When I say agree I mean that I deem them as a must.
Frijoles---a total non answer.
HughBe--- Do you understand YOUR question? Go back and reread your question and ask it again.
You get ONE more opportunity to answer the followup question to your statement

If you choose not to answer, I will have no choice but to have you re-installed on the ignore list

You stated you share many of the beliefs of the Christian Hebrews in that article - What beliefs of them don't you share?

Don't be a coward, share your perspective.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#67052 Feb 7, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see the headquarters of the International Jewish Conspiracy Inc. it makes Versailles look like a bus station.
We got it all. Hover jet landing pads, hollow volcano, henchmen in blue jumpsuits, and polycarbonate tanks for the sharks (with frikkin' lasers on their heads).
I knew it!!! And they said I was crazy.

Location hidden

#67053 Feb 7, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You get ONE more opportunity to answer the followup question to your statement
If you choose not to answer, I will have no choice but to have you re-installed on the ignore list
You stated you share many of the beliefs of the Christian Hebrews in that article - What beliefs of them don't you share?
Don't be a coward, share your perspective.
He's been acting up again. Another time out might do him some good.

Location hidden

#67054 Feb 7, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it!!! And they said I was crazy.
Made me wonder what the HQ for the International Society of Nihilists might look like.

Location hidden

#67055 Feb 7, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Made me wonder what the HQ for the International Society of Nihilists might look like.
A pitch black room with nothing in it.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#67056 Feb 7, 2014
Anju wrote:
Joel I luv u and your writings. Keep it up, boy.
rabbee: please do not feed, the piranha's!

Location hidden

#67057 Feb 7, 2014
MOMIN ANSARI wrote:
its a business decision

Location hidden

#67058 Feb 7, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
A pitch black room with nothing in it.
Architecture for the anti-inspired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar 18 lambert 1
News Doctor accused of inappropriate exam behavior t... (Nov '09) Mar 5 someone on the si... 355
News Morales bill to consolidate early ed programs s... Feb '17 einstein 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Feb '17 Tony 629
Information and concern Jan '17 mandmlb 1
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Jan '17 Edwin 28
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages