Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,100
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66264 Jan 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a dingleberry.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
[See "Words related....."]
What do you think is the relation?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66265 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think is the relation?
I didn't notice this before but if you scroll down
further on the original link, that might help.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66266 Jan 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice this before but if you scroll down
further on the original link, that might help.
Jeeeeeez......thats a stretch

but still funny as sht

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66267 Jan 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I was messing with our shiny friend.
I find it a little odd that he's never actually named his religion.
He's also never denied being a 7th Day Adventist when it became obvious based on his stated beliefs and practices (such as celebrating the Sabbath on a Saturday).
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66268 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeeeeez......thats a stretch
but still funny as sht
Now THAT's funny!

Mom always said "An army travels on its colon."
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66269 Jan 21, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also never denied being a 7th Day Adventist when it became obvious based on his stated beliefs and practices (such as celebrating the Sabbath on a Saturday).
That was good research! I agree but I always wondered why
he wouldn't cop to it.

But now he's off to some Klingon/Dingleberry convention so we won't
hear from him for a while.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66270 Jan 21, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also never denied being a 7th Day Adventist when it became obvious based on his stated beliefs and practices (such as celebrating the Sabbath on a Saturday).
I think we, or I, ruled out the 7th Day thing. I dont remember why.

I know a few of them, and they tend to be nonjudgemental. They definitely get along with Jewish people - no rivalry. At least the few I know do.

The Gay Jamaican also once told us he attends more than one church - he rotates. Probably because no single church will allow him to stay too long as he probably gets on their nerves.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66271 Jan 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good research! I agree but I always wondered why
he wouldn't cop to it.
But now he's off to some Klingon/Dingleberry convention so we won't
hear from him for a while.
I will never be the same while watching Trek.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66274 Jan 21, 2014
(B) HughBe--- Ignoring the quotation marks, YOU are no Christian. Perhaps you are a Jew but you are certainly NOT a Christian.

Former---So you can choose to ignore them and then say something UNINFORMED, as you did.

HughBe--- I am uninformed because YOU an atheist is called a non-Christian. Intelligent, of you.

Former---Or you can recall that I'm an atheist. I care enough about you to remember that you're a scientologist - correct?

HughBe--- Impressive and touching.

Former---(The quotes were that I was raised as a Catholic boy.)

HughBe--- The only change that I have see is that you are no longer a Catholic.

Former---Actually, you never did a put a name to your chosen faith. Are you ashamed of it?

HughBe--- Incorrect. Increase you care for me.

Former---Does it have a name?

HughBe--- Yes, it is called name name.

HughBe---I spoke of differenceS and so I am still waiting.

Former---I gave you one. Another is the Sabbath - Saturday vs Sunday.

Also Christians believe in the New Testament while Jews do not.

HughBe--- I and millions of Christians including Jewish Christians observe the Sabbath.

Christians Jews believe in their Messiah Jesus and the New Testament. Ask Eric's brother.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66275 Jan 21, 2014
is=are
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66276 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we, or I, ruled out the 7th Day thing. I dont remember why.
I know a few of them, and they tend to be nonjudgemental. They definitely get along with Jewish people - no rivalry. At least the few I know do.
The Gay Jamaican also once told us he attends more than one church - he rotates. Probably because no single church will allow him to stay too long as he probably gets on their nerves.
The getting on the nerves thing is a GIFT. I attend 2 DENOMINATIONS almost every Sabbath.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66277 Jan 21, 2014
Leprosy is also a gift if you spin it right.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66278 Jan 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I am uninformed because YOU an atheist is called a non-Christian. Intelligent, of you.
Unintelligent of you to not know I've been an atheist since you were a little fellow playing with dolls and noticing the other little fellows in the sand box while singing show tunes and dreaming of the latest fashions.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I and millions of Christians including Jewish Christians observe the Sabbath.
Christians Jews believe in their Messiah Jesus and the New Testament. Ask Eric's brother.
No such thing as Christian Jews.

Next thing you'll be telling me there are Jewish Nazis.
(With nod to Godwin's Law...)

Christians believe in Christ; Jews don't.

You however call up down and day night if you wish to.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66279 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I will never be the same while watching Trek.
So, you were disappointed when Chris Pine was cast as Capt Kirk too?

I commiserate with you, brother.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66280 Jan 21, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were disappointed when Chris Pine was cast as Capt Kirk too?
I commiserate with you, brother.
dunno. I saw the first Trek movie and that was it. I am a traditional sort of guy - its the original series or nothing.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66281 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>dunno. I saw the first Trek movie and that was it. I am a traditional sort of guy - its the original series or nothing.
First 'Trek' movie from '79 or the first JJ Abrams reboot? There's a difference.

I agree that TOS is the best of the franchise. I'm also one of the few fans of 'Enterprise' but don't tell my parents. I'm not ready to come out if the closet yet.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66282 Jan 21, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
First 'Trek' movie from '79 or the first JJ Abrams reboot? There's a difference.
I agree that TOS is the best of the franchise. I'm also one of the few fans of 'Enterprise' but don't tell my parents. I'm not ready to come out if the closet yet.
Probably the latter. I think in 79 I was still recovering from Jaws and Star Trek
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66283 Jan 21, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were disappointed when Chris Pine was cast as Capt Kirk too?
I commiserate with you, brother.
Like only the original and the latest reboot.

Kirk. Spock, Bones - all good. Scotty just so so.

Good sense of humor to it all and it respects the original.

No time for any of the in between stuff - Captain Pickard ? Data etc.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66284 Jan 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
dunno. I saw the first Trek movie and that was it. I am a traditional sort of guy - its the original series or nothing.
Star Trek 2 Wrath of Kahn was better than the original, much the
same way Superman 2 was better than the first one.

I like it when Ricardo Motalban said

"From the depths of hell I stab at thee."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#66285 Jan 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Unintelligent of you to not know I've been an atheist since you were a little fellow playing with dolls and noticing the other little fellows in the sand box while singing show tunes and dreaming of the latest fashions.
<quoted text>
No such thing as Christian Jews.
Next thing you'll be telling me there are Jewish Nazis.
(With nod to Godwin's Law...)
Christians believe in Christ; Jews don't.
You however call up down and day night if you wish to.
Once again, please read and respond. I am taking my questions one by one.

Ezekiel 6:5 And I will lay the dead carcases of the children of ISRAEL before their IDOLS"

What did GOD call them?

Who were they worshipping?

PS: If you make an HONEST attempt at the above I shall ignore the rest of my previous post. I shall introduce another point and I want us to reason together.

Finally, keep your misguided/lying and foolish opinion about who is a Jew to yourself and the spiritual PHARAOHS of Judaism aka rabbis and FOCUS on the words of God or what is found in the Tanach.

Now son, do as you are told and you shall see the LIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mimbres area Wed La Carmencita 1
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Tue silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]