Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,188
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66202 Jan 19, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes and sadly, we only have obama.
Only Obama? You need to look a little harder.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66203 Jan 19, 2014
KABALLAH IS OF CHALDEAN ORIGIN

Kaballah originated in Chaldea much before the biblical patriarchs were born. Kaballah involves charting out the force centers in the body up to the vital plane and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field with these anthropopathic mind-force formations created by the sorcerers being called God or the Gods. The Babylonians and the Indians and the Iranians created their own God or Gods by releasing potent mind-force formations in the universal energy field where these mind-force creations took shape. Later day cultures like the Hebrews picked up their God as well as Kaballah from others and made it their own and added a few more mind-force facets to the created God El that they picked up from the pantheon of Gods of the Babylonians. As said, the Gods were created by unleashing and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field. Later day sorcerers added a few more anthropopathic features to these already created Gods. Each God reflects the personality of the sorcerer or meditator who created it.

Location hidden

#66204 Jan 19, 2014
Carpe Diem.

Location hidden

#66205 Jan 19, 2014
MADAME DAVID NEEL & THE GOD SHE CREATED USING MIND FORCE:

1) In modern times, Madame David Neel, a mystic and an intrepid traveler in Tibet, created her own mind-born God by concentrating her powerful yogic will on the universal energy field and releasing into it a potent mind-force formation of her own mind having personality features of her choice that she introduced in it. Her mind-force formation assimilated well in the energy field and took shape and became a God that was, under her guidance, venerated by the Tibetans but ironically with her will flagging as time went by her mind-created God became a source of much trouble to her because this mind-force formation of hers, this created God, had by then begun acting quite independently of her will by merging with with other previously created mind-force formations, similarly created Gods, to gain greater power than what its creator, Madame Neel, imbued it with. She expended a lot of energy to free herself of its torment and literally went insane in the attempt.

2) El, Allah, YHVH, Kali, Brahma, Ahura Mazda, Baal, Moloch, Baphomet and other Gods were created in the same way as described by powerful sorcerers with direct access to the universal energy field. Each new sorcerer adds a few more anthropopathic traits from his own personality to the God that has been created by his guru or by a previous sorcerer or he may create his own mind-force God and this is why we read in scripture about the changing personality of a created God, a new name given to a created God, the appearance of a new God and about new teachings of a previously created God.

Location hidden

#66206 Jan 19, 2014
Razzmatazz! What a cool, exciting and stylish party I attended yesterday evening. I've yet to fully recover from its affectations. Jeeeez.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66207 Jan 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On a related subject, what are your thoughts about the mess that Chris Christie ( a double Christ!) finds himself in?
I don't think he could inspire a religion.

But how about one based on Gone With the Wind?

Scarlett O'Hara was a hell of survivor. Nothing stopped her!

Many admirable qualities, if you overlook a few things, like her stealing her sister's
fiancÚ:))

I don't really think Christie was ever going to be the nominee anyway. And now even less likely. I doubt he ordered it but do think he set the tone.

His mother is Sicilian and his dad Irish/Scottish I believe.

I also think he blew it at the GOP convention, making his speech all about him instead of Mitt.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#66208 Jan 19, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Obama? You need to look a little harder.
rabbee: not really obama is, a testimony of how corrupt this whole nation of liars are.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66209 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he could inspire a religion.
But how about one based on Gone With the Wind?
Scarlett O'Hara was a hell of survivor. Nothing stopped her!
Many admirable qualities, if you overlook a few things, like her stealing her sister's
fiancÚ:))
I don't really think Christie was ever going to be the nominee anyway. And now even less likely. I doubt he ordered it but do think he set the tone.
His mother is Sicilian and his dad Irish/Scottish I believe.
I also think he blew it at the GOP convention, making his speech all about him instead of Mitt.
Do you think he is off to jail?

Location hidden

#66210 Jan 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
KABALLAH IS OF CHALDEAN ORIGIN
Kaballah originated in Chaldea much before the biblical patriarchs were born. Kaballah involves charting out the force centers in the body up to the vital plane and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field with these anthropopathic mind-force formations created by the sorcerers being called God or the Gods. The Babylonians and the Indians and the Iranians created their own God or Gods by releasing potent mind-force formations in the universal energy field where these mind-force creations took shape. Later day cultures like the Hebrews picked up their God as well as Kaballah from others and made it their own and added a few more mind-force facets to the created God El that they picked up from the pantheon of Gods of the Babylonians. As said, the Gods were created by unleashing and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field. Later day sorcerers added a few more anthropopathic features to these already created Gods. Each God reflects the personality of the sorcerer or meditator who created it.
uh huh.....

Location hidden

#66211 Jan 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Razzmatazz! What a cool, exciting and stylish party I attended yesterday evening. I've yet to fully recover from its affectations. Jeeeez.
Did they tip well?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66212 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he is off to jail?
Seriously?

Even if they proved he ordered it, I don't think he'd go to jail.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66214 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.

Not even that if you're a Kennedy

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66215 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.
And as we learned in the past, even a girl, a cigar, and a stained dress can be forgiven.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66216 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.

It was the end of Teddy's presidential hopes.
(Though that didn't become official until 1980.)
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#66217 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
or being caught with a "wide stance" in an airport mens room while being a family values proponent
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#66218 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
i think the Sandy allegations are more grave. But do you think he will survive a full governorship term?

Location hidden

#66219 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>or being caught with a "wide stance" in an airport mens room while being a family values proponent
Hey! I consider having a wide stance to be a family value. The men in my family all have long legs and well-developed quadriceps.

Location hidden

#66220 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> i think the Sandy allegations are more grave. But do you think he will survive a full governorship term?
If you're considering putting every politician who causes a traffic jam into prison then you're gonna have to call Snake Plisken. We're putting plan 'Escape from New York" into effect. I just hope it won't be too crowded in there.

Location hidden

#66221 Jan 20, 2014
Classical psychology, like classical physics, has been moulded by the Newtonian worldview. The bootstrap or integrated approach to psychology can demonstrate to us how the various schools of psychology can be harmoniously merged into a coherent system if one realizes that in the domain of psychology we're simply dealing with different levels of consciousness inherent in the person's energy field.

Location hidden

#66222 Jan 20, 2014
I see a close nexus between being conscious and being ecologically sensitive - for in the ultimate analysis unity underlies diversity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM