Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#66207 Jan 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On a related subject, what are your thoughts about the mess that Chris Christie ( a double Christ!) finds himself in?
I don't think he could inspire a religion.

But how about one based on Gone With the Wind?

Scarlett O'Hara was a hell of survivor. Nothing stopped her!

Many admirable qualities, if you overlook a few things, like her stealing her sister's
fiancÚ:))

I don't really think Christie was ever going to be the nominee anyway. And now even less likely. I doubt he ordered it but do think he set the tone.

His mother is Sicilian and his dad Irish/Scottish I believe.

I also think he blew it at the GOP convention, making his speech all about him instead of Mitt.

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#66208 Jan 19, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Obama? You need to look a little harder.
rabbee: not really obama is, a testimony of how corrupt this whole nation of liars are.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66209 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he could inspire a religion.
But how about one based on Gone With the Wind?
Scarlett O'Hara was a hell of survivor. Nothing stopped her!
Many admirable qualities, if you overlook a few things, like her stealing her sister's
fiancÚ:))
I don't really think Christie was ever going to be the nominee anyway. And now even less likely. I doubt he ordered it but do think he set the tone.
His mother is Sicilian and his dad Irish/Scottish I believe.
I also think he blew it at the GOP convention, making his speech all about him instead of Mitt.
Do you think he is off to jail?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66210 Jan 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
KABALLAH IS OF CHALDEAN ORIGIN
Kaballah originated in Chaldea much before the biblical patriarchs were born. Kaballah involves charting out the force centers in the body up to the vital plane and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field with these anthropopathic mind-force formations created by the sorcerers being called God or the Gods. The Babylonians and the Indians and the Iranians created their own God or Gods by releasing potent mind-force formations in the universal energy field where these mind-force creations took shape. Later day cultures like the Hebrews picked up their God as well as Kaballah from others and made it their own and added a few more mind-force facets to the created God El that they picked up from the pantheon of Gods of the Babylonians. As said, the Gods were created by unleashing and fixing powerful mind-force formations in the universal energy field. Later day sorcerers added a few more anthropopathic features to these already created Gods. Each God reflects the personality of the sorcerer or meditator who created it.
uh huh.....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#66211 Jan 20, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Razzmatazz! What a cool, exciting and stylish party I attended yesterday evening. I've yet to fully recover from its affectations. Jeeeez.
Did they tip well?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66212 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he is off to jail?
Seriously?

Even if they proved he ordered it, I don't think he'd go to jail.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66214 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
Even if they proved he ordered it, I don't think he'd go to jail.
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.

Not even that if you're a Kennedy

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66215 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.
Not even that if you're a Kennedy
And as we learned in the past, even a girl, a cigar, and a stained dress can be forgiven.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66216 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.
Not even that if you're a Kennedy
Fair enough.

It was the end of Teddy's presidential hopes.
(Though that didn't become official until 1980.)
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#66217 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two unforgivables for a politician. Getting caught with a dead girl or a live boy.
Not even that if you're a Kennedy
or being caught with a "wide stance" in an airport mens room while being a family values proponent
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#66218 Jan 20, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
Even if they proved he ordered it, I don't think he'd go to jail.
i think the Sandy allegations are more grave. But do you think he will survive a full governorship term?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66219 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>or being caught with a "wide stance" in an airport mens room while being a family values proponent
Hey! I consider having a wide stance to be a family value. The men in my family all have long legs and well-developed quadriceps.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#66220 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> i think the Sandy allegations are more grave. But do you think he will survive a full governorship term?
If you're considering putting every politician who causes a traffic jam into prison then you're gonna have to call Snake Plisken. We're putting plan 'Escape from New York" into effect. I just hope it won't be too crowded in there.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66221 Jan 20, 2014
Classical psychology, like classical physics, has been moulded by the Newtonian worldview. The bootstrap or integrated approach to psychology can demonstrate to us how the various schools of psychology can be harmoniously merged into a coherent system if one realizes that in the domain of psychology we're simply dealing with different levels of consciousness inherent in the person's energy field.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66222 Jan 20, 2014
I see a close nexus between being conscious and being ecologically sensitive - for in the ultimate analysis unity underlies diversity!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66223 Jan 20, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> i think the Sandy allegations are more grave. But do you think he will survive a full governorship term?
The mayor doesn't strike me as very credible.
Seems like her words against hers (the Lt Gov).
We're looking at a long, exhaustive investigation on all of this.
No real evidence yet. Nothing yet that would cost him his job.
It'll be interesting to see it all play out.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66224 Jan 20, 2014
The "transpersonal" experiences are highly subjective with visible manifestations often arising in the body, words and deeds of the transpersonalist.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66225 Jan 20, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're considering putting every politician who causes a traffic jam into prison then you're gonna have to call Snake Plisken. We're putting plan 'Escape from New York" into effect. I just hope it won't be too crowded in there.
Love that movie!

Esp the president's finger with the ring on it.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#66226 Jan 20, 2014
War is schizophrenia!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#66227 Jan 20, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
And as we learned in the past, even a girl, a cigar, and a stained dress can be forgiven.
OTOH, the Europeans thought that we Americans way overreacted to all of that.

(But then again, the girl was "live" after all...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Nov 12 bullwinkle 24
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Nov 8 God bless America 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Tony 631
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody Sep '17 MR Gold 3
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep '17 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug '17 floatbeta 4
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages