Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65946 Jan 15, 2014
A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS A DANGEROUS THING:

Using electric impulses or brain electrodes, it is possible to engineer an OBE since the stimulus causes the energy field tied-in with the brain to lift outside the body. However, this "scientific" method of forcing an OBE is fraught with grave danger as by forcibly causing the brain energy field with its innate intelligence to leave the brain it may create imbalances in the energy field or upset the delicate neuronal connections that serve as the physico-chemical pathways for the energy field to traverse when infused in the brain.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

Scientists, beware!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65947 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Yoga uses the "awakened mind" as the only instrument of investigation.
So pluck out the eyes, stop the ears, plug the nostrils, deaden the senses etc of all yogis.

Location hidden

#65948 Jan 15, 2014
While science proceeds by the observer-observed method, yoga employs the method of omnijectiveness involving the union in conscious-energy field of the subject with the object.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65949 Jan 15, 2014
later

Location hidden

#65950 Jan 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

So pluck out the eyes, stop the ears, plug the nostrils, deaden the senses etc of all yogis.
It would make no difference if the brain and sense organs like nose, ears etc of a yogi were plugged or made inoperational.

This is because when the yogi's energy field with its innate consciousness enters into a state of the higher frequencies of vibration the need for perception or for sensory experience via the physical organs is bypassed and the yogi directly perceives or senses everything in various dimensions through the awakened field that can separate itself rom the organs.

In the ordinary state, the organs like brain, nose, ears, tongue etc serve as the physical instruments of the energy field with its inherent consciousness to act.

With ordinary people, the energy field is indistinguishable from the physical organs since both vibrate at roughly the same frequency and so damage to one would impair the action of the other.

With the yogis, the tied-in energy field with its native consciousness begins vibrating at a much higher frequency than gross matter and thus it loosens itself from the bonding with the gross physical organs and so damage or plugging or desensitizing of the brain and sense organs would not hamper its functioning.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65951 Jan 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume you mean Jimmy Fallen vs Kimmel,
I get them confused (no TV remember? I rely on youtube) but I really like Kimmel. He is a great performer.

Location hidden

#65952 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost it in the lounge of a local bank.
Banks in India have lounges? Thats even worse. On so many levels.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65953 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
And what science cannot explain it rejects as "fiction" which demonstrates its limitations.
rabbee: science is the art of proving, not the art of explaining. the art of explaining, is called, bs, theory, fiction, mythology, magic, con, lie, fraud, soccer, witchcraft, fabricator, deceiver.

things that can't be proven, remain as theories. that which, can be proven are called laws. forever expanding explanations without actual proof, are the signs of a hoax.

and if you wish to discuss your religion, of science and technology. then take them to the, science and technology message boards. we are not discussing, your religions here.

science and technology, are not The Two of One HaMosheeach. science and technology, is not the savior of this world.- and neither is, indian nationalism, or any other nationalism. america, russia, china, yesrael, iran, cannot save the world either. none of these religions of men, can save the world. they, can't even save themselves from themselves.

and only one of us, is the receiver of the message from G-D.

Location hidden

#65954 Jan 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a fan of his since the "Win Ben Stein's Money" show.
Google these two clips.
"I'm fxckng Matt Damon"
and
"I'm fxcnking Ben Affleck"
How do we know Jimmy didn't dump Sarah Silverman??
She's pretty funny too, most of the time.
At an event the night before Paris Hilton was to go to jail - with Paris in attendance - Sarah says:
"They were going to paint the jail bars to look like penises to make Paris feel at home but they didn't want her to break or teeth on them."
Pretty darn funny. Especially the Affleck. Who was the guy on the piano at the "we are the world" chorus" at the end?

Location hidden

#65955 Jan 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Banks in India have lounges? Thats even worse. On so many levels.
Yes, here, the posh banks, mostly foreign, are almost like 5 star hotels in so many ways.

Location hidden

#65956 Jan 15, 2014
Rabbee, go away.

Location hidden

#65957 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, here, the posh banks, mostly foreign, are almost like 5 star hotels in so many ways.
and you are stupid enough to fall for that?

Location hidden

#65958 Jan 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

and you are stupid enough to fall for that?
Foreign banks back here give us the best financial services/financial deals..... except for say ICICI.

Location hidden

#65959 Jan 15, 2014
Where's Hugh?

Location hidden

#65960 Jan 15, 2014
Lizard poisons Spock. LOL.

Location hidden

#65961 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign banks back here give us the best financial services/financial deals..... except for say ICICI.
People of wealth here, and even us middle class, dont even bother with banks. Thats what brokerage houses and hedge funds are for.

Location hidden

#65962 Jan 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

People of wealth here, and even us middle class, dont even bother with banks. Thats what brokerage houses and hedge funds are for.
Everyone should have a bank account, in fact several.

Investment in the local and international markets can be made through banks.

The added benefit of being a big investor in banks like Chase Manhattan, Goldman Sachs, ICICI, Bank of Tokyo, ANZ, Deutsche Bank and others is easy access to platinum, gold and Forex. I buy substantial amounts of precious metals and all my foreign currency only through banks especially the foreign ones or through ICICI.

I don't trust private brokers who're fronts for underworld for certain reasons. I've had bad experiences with them including blackmail and threats when huge amounts are involved....

A big investor in banks can garner several benefits from the banks that would not have been available otherwise and banks here help big time investors to conceal huge amounts of wealth so that it does not attract undue attention from tax authorities.

At a deeper level, however, there's a mutual understanding between the higher ups in elite banking circles, politicians and IT officials and so the rich clients benefit....

Location hidden

#65963 Jan 15, 2014
Bend it like Beckham. ha ha

Location hidden

#65964 Jan 15, 2014
According to the late Francisco Varela, Chilean biologist, philosopher, and neuroscientist, the primary conscious experience, common to all higher vertebrates, is not located in a specific part of the brain, nor can it be identified in terms of specific neural structures. Conscious experience is the manifestation of a particular cognitive process - a transient synchronization of diverse, rhythmically oscillating neural circuits.

Location hidden

#65965 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone should have a bank account, in fact several.
Investment in the local and international markets can be made through banks.
The added benefit of being a big investor in banks like Chase Manhattan, Goldman Sachs, ICICI, Bank of Tokyo, ANZ, Deutsche Bank and others is easy access to platinum, gold and Forex. I buy substantial amounts of precious metals and all my foreign currency only through banks especially the foreign ones or through ICICI.
I don't trust private brokers who're fronts for underworld for certain reasons. I've had bad experiences with them including blackmail and threats when huge amounts are involved....
A big investor in banks can garner several benefits from the banks that would not have been available otherwise and banks here help big time investors to conceal huge amounts of wealth so that it does not attract undue attention from tax authorities.
At a deeper level, however, there's a mutual understanding between the higher ups in elite banking circles, politicians and IT officials and so the rich clients benefit....
I forget you live in a third world country where probably large banks are the best bet to steer clear from corruption. Here, if you want to be "legally" fleeced, then you go through a large bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Fri Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Fri Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Fri citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Dec 28 Simo2504 616
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton