Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65589 Jan 10, 2014
Former---I love folks all of color and sexual orientation. Even you.

HughBe--- There is not a single person on this forum that I dislike. I may think that they are full of IT but I do not have any feeling of dislike. Also, please let your love for me be one that dwells outside of the bedroom. Much love, Mon.

Former-- You have a history of attempting to control the way other people choose to express their love and affection.

HughBe--- If I am not mistaken the love and affection in question involve me and as such I believe that I should have a say in how they are expressed.

Former---Not to mention they feel your judgment all over them.

HughBe--- So great is the power.

Former-- You would quibble and say you are only judging their acts and not them personally.

HughBe--- I have NEVER, in my mind, spoken about judging the acts of you and your kind. I have spoken about DISAGREEING. Tell me the difference between judging and disagreeing.

Former--This is BS.

HughBe--- Indeed your words are BS-ies.

Former--- Let me state this yet one more time:

HughBe--- Why only once more? Feel free to say it many many more times.

Former---When one is gay, it is not what they do; it is WHO THEY ARE. So your weasel words do not hold up.

HughBe--- I accept that you speak from PERSONAL experience and knowledge. Please state explicitly the implications of your words.

Former-- You have recently started speaking in Jamaican ("mon") on this forum. Why have you been holding back regarding use of your native tongue?

HughBe--- Son, apart from the clowns that use Mon on this forum I do not know anyone who speaks like that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65590 Jan 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BUt they dont. That was my point. They have nicknames, but the actual name
a) is not known; and
b) would not be spoken even if was
Unless you want to argue that a nickname is really the name. Others would strongly disagree.
Former---I guess all I'm really saying is that I bet the folks on here you are writing "G-d" do regularly speak the name God out loud.
Seem inconsistent to me. For whatever reason.

Frijoles--- They have nicknames, but the actual name
a) is not known; and
b) would NOT be spoken even if was

HughBe---- WE are truly OBSERVANT of the pharaohs commandments BUT not of God's commandments.

Pharaohs say do NOT use God's name and like blind sheep YOU all follow and OBSERVE their rules and DISREGARD the rules of your Maker.

God says SWEAR by my name and YOU OBSERVANT fellows say to God, WE shall NOT do so, instead WE shall follow what OUR god-men/idols/.rabbis say.

"Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and serve him, and SHALT swear by his name."

Einstein, it is NOT possible to SWEAR by His name if you do NOT speak it. Any IDIOT knows and understand this. Explain why those IDIOTIC rabbis don't understand. Where is the boy, Eric?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65591 Jan 10, 2014
I am thinking of dumping my teetotaler status and begin imbibing the finest spirits available. I may begin with an aperitif like Campari infused with orange juice. The Harbor Bar in the Taj beckons. ha ha ha.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65592 Jan 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in my birthday suit.
Is a little cellulite a turn off?
:))
Yowza

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65593 Jan 10, 2014
Pimm's Number 1 paired with Gruyere-garnished tosti in the Sea Lounge, Taj.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65594 Jan 10, 2014
Smorgasbord

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65595 Jan 10, 2014
No one sins and none can erase the sins of others.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65596 Jan 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am thinking of dumping my teetotaler status and begin imbibing the finest spirits available. I may begin with an aperitif like Campari infused with orange juice. The Harbor Bar in the Taj beckons. ha ha ha.
Do the same for the VIRGIN status. Try the delicious juice of a feminine virgin.

In about 9 minutes I am gone.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65597 Jan 10, 2014
The words sin and sinner are misnomers just like other meaningless words such as creator G-d, ruach, spirit, nothing, creation from nothing, hell fire and many more....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65598 Jan 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yowza
Former to HughBe---I'm in my birthday suit.
Is a little cellulite a turn off?
:))

Frijoles---Yowza

HughBe--- I told Former that you would have been excited. Thanks for the confirmation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65599 Jan 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
No one sins and none can erase the sins of others.
Thanks Joel , I needed that confirmation. Indeed no one breaks any law.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65600 Jan 10, 2014
Meaningless Words - Creator G-d, ruach, nephesh, spirit, nothing, creation from nothing, hell fire, sin, sinner and more.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#65601 Jan 10, 2014
Bi-boys and "girls"
CTM

New Milford, CT

#65602 Jan 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, non profits. There are a few of them around. Ask around or google. Anyone with experience with toxic issues anywhere knows this. When you believe the environmental laws arent being enforced, you sue the regulatory agency.
The DEEP IS the state. They are the ones you have a bone to pick with. Not the AG office.
..........the crook blumenthal was given a suit to clean up the 24 sites by the then DEP. He had it illegally dismissed. Every non-profit wants to get in front of a parade of a few hundred people so they look good, then the case work is usually all done. This is corruption to the federal level.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65603 Jan 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks Joel , I needed that confirmation. Indeed no one breaks any law
What do you mean?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65604 Jan 10, 2014
In the higher states of consciousness, one recognizes a hard truth that there are no ineluctable laws.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65605 Jan 10, 2014
When the word "law" which means a rigid sequence of cause and effect relationships becomes alien to the awakened consciousness it is then that the move beyond rigid causation commences and the first foray is thereafter made into the root mechanism governing the equilibrium of matter, energy and consciousness in the universal field.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65606 Jan 10, 2014
MATH:

For a particle moving in a circle, suppose that the particle is at a point P at any given instant. The angular position of the particle at this instant is theta (X). A is any point on the emergent ray from the origin O such that O-P-A. B is any point on the ray defining the tangent from P on the circular path. If unit vector PA = e(r) along the outward radius and if PB = e(t) is unit vector along the tangent in the direction of increasing theta (X), then show that:

e(t)=-i sin X + j cos X

(smiles in advance)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65607 Jan 10, 2014
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........the crook blumenthal was given a suit to clean up the 24 sites by the then DEP. He had it illegally dismissed. Every non-profit wants to get in front of a parade of a few hundred people so they look good, then the case work is usually all done. This is corruption to the federal level.
I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt, mainly to be polite, but it is evident to me that you are more a crank than someone sincerely interested in the issues.

There are nonprofits here that do not shy away from sueing the state routinely. Fact.

Blumenthal was acting as an attorney. His actions should be understood in that context. He is not "illegal". That is the stuff of cranks and conspiracy theorists.

What do the feds have to do with this? Contamination of the level you are discussing is regulated on the state level. As you acknowledged earlier.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#65608 Jan 10, 2014
The reals - matter, energy, consciousness. Everything else is mumbo jumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Feb 1 Tony 629
Information and concern Jan 24 mandmlb 1
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Jan '17 Edwin 28
News Pink Store Valentine's Day Customer Appreciatio... (Feb '11) Jan '17 Panhead_Mike 10
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Jan '17 gcomp112 20
News Palace Hotel offers historic experience (Mar '08) Jan '17 xela1415 7
News Man released from jail by mistake, still at large (May '10) Jan '17 Shaun Sandoval 33

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages