Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,956)

Showing posts 59,101 - 59,120 of68,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

High def

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

The correct attitude is to judge with good reason and to judge with the intention of correcting the person.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Punishment should always be reformative.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

DEAREST JOEL VERSUS POOR JESUS:

JESUS: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Matthew 7:6

JOEL: "Give out the higher knowledge to all just as the sun gives its light to all without discrimination. Knowledge that has proven beneficial to oneself should be disseminated to everyone so that they too can benefit. All human beings are constituted of the same natural elements and are guided by the same natural laws. The greater the exposure to correct knowledge, the better is the chance that the ignorance in people will be dispelled. Possess sufficient power to tame the opposition with love, compassion and yogic force without resorting to abuse, threats and violence."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in my birthday suit.
Is a little cellulite a turn off?
:))
HughBe---Are you in a suit?

Former---I'm in my birthday suit.

HughBe--- Exciting, for Frijoles.

Former---Is a little cellulite a turn off?

HughBe--- Massive.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

HughBe---...Moreover, if I hated GAYS or anyone else there is not a DAMN thing that anyone in this world could do to change that hate into love....

Former---Very sad to hear this.

HughBe---- Why is that so? Tell me, what could you do? What could America do? What could Israel do?

Former---Especially when it so much easier and more positive to love than to hate.

HughBe--- My sweet Former, I EXPLICITLY stated that I HATE no one.

Former---I hope you can learn to love your fellow man, esp the ones with whom you disagree.

HughBe--- See above. I disagree with Frijoles and Eric and I honestly do NOT hate them. I have residual affection for young Eric and I like BIG boy Frijoles.

Former---I love folks all of color and sexual orientation. Even you.

HughBe--- There is not a single person on this forum that I dislike. I may think that they are full of IT but I do not have any feeling of dislike. Also, please let your love for me be one that dwells outside of the bedroom. Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Don't cry, I shall be back later. I must go now.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Hugh is head over heels in love with the homosexuals who post on this thread. I guess at present Hugh's sitting in his dilapidated shack in a frilly, crotchless underwear before his 15 year old computer screen soaking in the gay vibes from the gay posters that he's madly in love with. Undeniable. Brrrrrr

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Savoir faire. Yeah.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Background noise.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

No freebies.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> and the teensie bit he knows, he is clueless when it comes to application.
rabbee: people with the illusion, that education will prepare you for the real world. then when you get into the real world, you wonder why did i even bother to go to school?

you feel like you studied to become an astronaut, taking up space in school. most of my degrees are associate degrees, as i had to constantly redirect my studies for a small area of interest. and still only getting about 10%, of what i was looking for. when all i, needed to do is glean the fields.

and in fact most companies today, prefer you only have an associates degree. because it takes less retraining, to become productive.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Eat your veggies.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Never consider a task to be done until it's fully done.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Joel's calling is to be a fashion reporter. He is marvelous at this, and his descriptions are fabulous! Seriously.
Also, I suspect he would make a good high school teacher, provided he was also monitored for anti-social tendencies.
rabbee: well that would explain, his peculiar weirdness to male in the fashion industry.

and if they had a class in arrogance, would be an excellent teacher. since he teaches this, better than math. pushers of math, make lousy math teachers.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

To be a good scientist, one should have a strong grasp of the fundamentals of the subject backed by the supporting mathematical skills. Those who possess a strong base in the fundamental concepts backed by superb mathematical skills and who know how to apply these essential requirements in intelligent ways (while making allowances for fine tuning) turn out the best researchers in practice.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Burnt Sienna.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
FRIJOLES AND RABBEE ARE LIARS:
Obviously, Frijoles, the mathematically challenged dunce, is lying about holding a doctorate in a scientific discipline when he has the IQ of a 5th Grader with mathematical and reasoning skills to match those of a 5th Grader.
Rabbee claimed to have an IQ of 200 on the Allah thread but has not a clue about the deeper concepts in Math, Physics, Chem and Logic.
Rabbee was exposed by COR during their exchange on astrophysics when Rabbee boasted about coming up with novel mathematically worked out hypothesis about the origin of stars or something like that and on being asked by COR to produce the paper, Rabbee, as expected, ran away saying that his G-d did not permit him to divulge such info to others.
COR was amused and typed a line - "Oh, I've opened up a can of worms," which means that he knew that Rabbee was lying.
Rabbee is another liar like Frijoles.
Frijoles, the mathematically challenged dunce with an IQ of 45, has also been lying about having fathered 2 kids whose gender and ages he keeps forgetting over the past 5 years that I've known him.
Imagine a homosexual like Frijoles fathering children. ha ha ha
Rabbee is another reclusive homo.
(grins)
rabbee: and lying to protect your being a liar, is worth your pathetic arrogance.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Never consider a task to be done until it's fully done.
rabbee: well then your task, to accomplish less than nothing is very well done. maybe you should, start your own school for higher snobbery.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

In vogue - parallel, narrow trousers with slim fitted shirts worn free to give the male a lean-structured look.

(grins)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,101 - 59,120 of68,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••