Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,552
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#65142 Jan 3, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah with james garner, from the maverick series also. with other cowkid shows, like the lone derangedeer, jonny yuma, wyatt urped, gunsmoke, cisco kid, the rifleman, cheyenne.
Do you guys get MeTV out of Chicago?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65143 Jan 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and this has to do with ecotourism impacts because?
Lets put the cards out on the table. Besides from being egocentric and illogical, you are misanthropic as well.
rabbee: are the tourists, bothering joel again rattling his cage?

the cost of building an apartment, in the everglades is too high you have to keep adding floors as it sinks.

Mount Prospect, IL

#65144 Jan 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---I have the knowledge and the reasoning skills and the inner experiences needed to completely screw Judaism, if I choose to.
Hugh--- That would be a double screw as Judaism has already screwed itself. Its teachings are known and its disciples e.g. the lowlife Eric continuously reminds everyone that it is not a "religion" where RIGHTEOUSNESS is taught. Instead lies and deception are its pillars.
I have NEVER encountered people who lie and deceive like them not even among SECULAR people.
Uzi---Poor very very poor NAZI propaganda but if u and ur kind love it go ahead and do it.
HughBe--- Speaking about NAZI are you an AshkeNAZI? If so it explains why you see NAZI where none exists. Part of my roots go via Sephardic and I guess that such people are a bother to people like you.
Having said that I stand by my words as they have been constantly proven that Eric and his kind are LIARS and DECEIVERS. I shall also say that YOU are a LIAR and the evidence is in your words above.
Uzi--- Poor assaholas of the worst kind.
HughBe--- Your obsession and preoccupation with "assaholas" is understood and no doubt it is natural to you but is unnatural to me.
Let us reason together. How does a mother make someone a Jew?
How does someone lose his or her Jewish identity because they embrace Christianity?
Uzi---Long live the democtatic State of Israel and the rest of you go eat shiat.
HughBe---Tell me the meaning of democratic. I have NO objection to the existence of Israel as a state and my guess is that of the over 2 BILLION Christians including Jews very very few have an objection to its existence.
Do you have members of Judaism who are opposed to the existence of Israel?
In terms of eating "shiat" I shall NOT be joining you and I suspect that ONLY those with your peculiar REAR abnormal practice will be engaging in it.
Mouse farts! You need to go on the Allah thread and see what BMZ has to say about your contention that the only Hebrews are Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Jacob's descendants. It's most interesting. He is incredulous that you hold such a contention.

Denver, CO

#65146 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
In the 5 star hotels, too, in India and abroad, I have seen the White guests misbehaving, talking too loudly, fumbling in intelligent conversation, lacking poise and having little or zero knowledge about refined table etiquette. I have seen some old-moneyed Whites behaving exactly in the same crude manner and lacking incisive views on subjects of importance and having as less knowledge about the finer table etiquette as their nouveau riche and middle class White fellows. Riff raff.
rabbee: still much better manners, than wearing suicide vests. or driving trucks, into perfectly good building. you know they are not all born, to make you happy.

you know if G-D sees arrogant snooty people, He can send people with alleged bad manners just to bug you. G-D, can be very sarcastic you know.

Denver, CO

#65147 Jan 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit whining and go out and volunteer for your local humane society. There is a world of good that could be accomplished if you would just learn how to channel yourself.
BTW most zoos only accept animals who no longer can live in the wild, or are bred for conservation purposes. I agree about circuses though.
rabbee: not a good idea, there liable to release him back into the wild.

Denver, CO

#65148 Jan 3, 2014
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Do you guys get MeTV out of Chicago?
rabbee: well i do not, have a tv anymore. if i want to watch tv, i can go to the junk yard and watch the new junk arrive. even if there is not, as much junk as on tv.

Mount Prospect, IL

#65149 Jan 3, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i do not, have a tv anymore. if i want to watch tv, i can go to the junk yard and watch the new junk arrive. even if there is not, as much junk as on tv.
You are missing it then. They broadcast in Chicago an nationally on cable/satellite 1960's TV.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#65150 Jan 3, 2014
yawns.

Location hidden

#65152 Jan 3, 2014
No one gets away by messing with me....

Location hidden

#65155 Jan 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you ever considered that the same meal eaten under a TREE could be far more enjoyable?
What did you say, Landor?

A simple picnic lunch or a simple home-cooked meal or junk food can be enjoyed sitting under a tree but haute French cuisine with a strong nouvelle undercurrent is too formal and highly stylized to be eaten in the open and so only a matching ambience can do justice to such a fine dine experience.

Denver, CO

#65157 Jan 3, 2014
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing it then. They broadcast in Chicago an nationally on cable/satellite 1960's TV.
rabbee: but i think i have already seen, every episode of Rocky Bullwinkle and friends. and that already sounds like, one of the episodes of the twilight zone. where people in the future, travel to the past to escape the horror of junk tv. until the time police, catch them return them to the future and make them watch oprah over and over.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65158 Jan 3, 2014
HUGH,

Most of my replies to your comments directed at me are not getting posted.

Denver, CO

#65159 Jan 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, noone's posts here are worth the bother
If it isnt Hughbe, my guess is that we have a bored moderator who is fking with you.
Its about time.
rabbee: high noone: do not forsake me, ohhh my darling, on this our we-dding day!
i must face the moderator that hates me.

Denver, CO

#65160 Jan 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, noone's posts here are worth the bother
If it isnt Hughbe, my guess is that we have a bored moderator who is fking with you.
Its about time.
rabbee: if i could put time in a bottle, joel would never get away.

Denver, CO

#65161 Jan 3, 2014
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing it then. They broadcast in Chicago an nationally on cable/satellite 1960's TV.
rabbee: but joel could certainly use some, brand new deputy dog, or mighty-mouse material. or whose the leader of his club, that's made for only him.

Denver, CO

#65162 Jan 3, 2014
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
Most of my replies to your comments directed at me are not getting posted.
rabbee: wow - postderguysts!

Location hidden

#65163 Jan 3, 2014
Where's Hugh? Netting young and handsome guys with his black magic? LOL.

Location hidden

#65164 Jan 3, 2014
Banana Republic

Location hidden

#65165 Jan 3, 2014
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's new born son has been named AbRam.

Location hidden

#65166 Jan 3, 2014
Shahrukh Khan is an alum of St Columba's School, New Delhi, and later studied Economics at Delhi University.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 7 Insect Trust 39
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
NBC Sports 2:52 PM
Cards' Fitzgerald says left knee 'a little better' - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:55 PM
Fitzgerald still optimistic he'll play
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Report: Clay Now a Game-Time Decision vs. DEN