Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64920 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did i say, syria or al quaeda? how does picking out, your favorite whipping boy. make any nation, of al sinners any less guilty? chances are the population of syria, and the number of sinners are the same.
when terrorism is codependent, on other terrorists. you can't have controllers, without enablers, family heroes, the whipping boy, clowns. controllers are not leaders, they are obnoxious pushers.
Because I dont buy into the ideology that the victims deserve any blame other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64921 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is. You really think G-d speaks English? he speaks in speak, and you understand it according to your ability.
And then, perhaps more significantly, you apply it.
rabbee: there is not any language, languages all fashioned by G-D. that G-D does not know, or how to speak or write? are you trying to imply, that G-D is a moron? and isn't it obvious that G-D, did speak some eevreet to me also? why would THEY say anything in eevreet to me, when i knew not what it was then? and now that i know too much, what do you personally plan to do against it?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64922 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I dont buy into the ideology that the victims deserve any blame other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
rabbee: there is no such thing as an accident, all happening occidentally here in TheTorah. show me one person, who is not guilty of sinning today. i would sure like to see, even one innocent person in this world here in TheTorah today.

there is no such thing, as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. if you are there, it is because G-D said so. and not likely for any, of the false excuses you tend to give for this. does a person who has cancer, the result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time? in this world where nobody is innocent today, how can you lay such a false claim? as just a victim, of circumstance.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64923 Dec 31, 2013
To ALL:

Have a prosperous, healthy and safe 2014 from the land of the BIG BAMBOO.

All include the "fellows" meaning Eric and his kind.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64925 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Who determines wrong?
May I ask who gave the biblical characters like Moses, David, Elijah, Jesus, Paul and other barbarians the right to curse, abuse, maim, persecute and/or kill those who wished to worship differently?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64926 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

What is wrong?
Wrong is anything that disturbs the peace of society, destroys the harmonious rhythms of nature and which retards the progressive evolution of the individual's consciousness.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64927 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?

Hugh---- In the WAY of intelligence.
Are you even averagely intelligent? LOL.

Anyway, best wishes for a great New Year - 2014.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64928 Dec 31, 2013
I need to rest a bit after a having a great time with friends in the Zodiac Grill. It's 5:30 am here. I got back an hour or so ago.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64929 Dec 31, 2013
Hello 1.1.2014.

Location hidden

#64930 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I need to rest a bit after a having a great time with friends in the Zodiac Grill. It's 5:30 am here. I got back an hour or so ago.
Did you make a lot of tips?

Location hidden

#64931 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hello 1.1.2014.
Hey, isnt the world supposed to implode, as predicted, or something like that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64932 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who gave the biblical characters like Moses, David, Elijah, Jesus, Paul and other barbarians the right to curse, abuse, maim, persecute and/or kill those who wished to worship differently?
May I ask you to answer my question first. Thank you. Here it is again.

Who determines wrong?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64933 Dec 31, 2013
Hugh---What is wrong?

JOEL THUMBS UP----Wrong is anything that disturbs the peace of society, destroys the harmonious rhythms of nature and which retards the progressive evolution of the individual's consciousness.

Hugh--- Son, please try and speak intelligently and minimize FEELINGS. Let me illustrate your folly. Based on your definition of wrong a student who adds 2+2 and gets 22 is not wrong.

Now go back and come up with an intelligent answer.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64934 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even averagely intelligent? LOL.
Anyway, best wishes for a great New Year - 2014.
Joel---in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?

Hugh---- In the WAY of intelligence.

Joel---Are you even averagely intelligent? LOL.

Hugh--- Based on your FEELINGS no but based on your limited intelligence YES.

Joel---Anyway, best wishes for a great New Year - 2014.

Hugh--- ditto and I mean it.

Location hidden

#64935 Dec 31, 2013
mouse farts
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64936 Jan 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
mouse farts
Don't you have friends or family to hang with? You must have the most boring life.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64937 Jan 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt call Al Quaeda a nation. Heck, at the time, I even thought it was huge mistake to even label them as terrorists - too much "respect" conveyed in that label. I called them criminals. Sadly, noone at the time listened to me.
Sadly enough they couldn't muster up an indictment.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64938 Jan 1, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
ATF is as libertarian as Kim Jong Il. If I had to say he belonged to any party it would have to be the Raving Loon Party.
I believe it is you that support so called terrorist hunting throughout the world which is supporting aggression.
So much for your non-aggression principle.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64939 Jan 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How Libertarians Failed Gay Rights
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/12/30...
Libertarians view on the government's involvement in marriage is spot on, do you know the original intent of marriage licenses?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64940 Jan 1, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it is you that support so called terrorist hunting throughout the world which is supporting aggression.
So much for your non-aggression principle.
Who said I believe in non-violence? I'm no hippy, I like violence.

That being said, I'm not so big on terrorist hunting. They taste awful and their hides are useless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 6 hr Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May '16 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages