Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 20 comments on the Jun 21, 2008, Newsday story titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64913 Dec 31, 2013
if any thing, you should all be angry. for this world all supporting, their legal sins against G-D. that has resulted in more and more, pestilence, plague and famine to you all.

and here in the united states, you have no excuse. for electing all your, representatives against G-D to represent you. with your san hedreen and high priests, even more corrupt than the one two thousand years ago.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64914 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what do you mean by, i do not observe The-Shabbos. when have you observed me, not speaking of G-D? when have you observed me, doing my work in the world here? i am retired, how can i be doing my work?
Its funny how even the most absolute of codes require human beings to interpret them.

Location hidden

#64915 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
how many people died, on 9/11 because of the sins of a nation?
I wouldnt call Al Quaeda a nation. Heck, at the time, I even thought it was huge mistake to even label them as terrorists - too much "respect" conveyed in that label. I called them criminals. Sadly, noone at the time listened to me.

Denver, CO

#64916 Dec 31, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You are putting limits on G-d. Never put limits on G-d. G-d is all powerful.
rabbee: i have not spoken against any of the limit, G-D has placed upon THEMSELF. G-D is THE ONE WHO limited THEMSELVES, by only giving TheTorah in TheHappening.

the instant you make any promise, you limit yourself to that promise also. i am even limited by the promise i made, to G-D in Person. if i change the promise i made to G-D, then i would be a liar in this world.

G-D is THE ONLY ONE, WHO puts limits on THEMSELVES. and i do not see G-D, reversing their decision to give Only TheTorah. or we would all be, eternally dead soggy toast now. G-D promised to give, The Whole Torah, and THEY shall finish giving it all here.

i am very much aware, of the limits G-D has placed upon THEMSELVES. and i am very much aware of the limits i have placed, upon myself in agreement with G-D. doing this for the love of G-D, does not make me an idiot.

Denver, CO

#64917 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how even the most absolute of codes require human beings to interpret them.
rabbee: what makes you think, any of this is my interpretation? i did not get this, from any human being or any subtle talking critter. i gave that up, after i got chased out of trying to hide from G-D. i got confused, i thought i was running away. not straight toward, where THEY were waiting for me.

Denver, CO

#64918 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt call Al Quaeda a nation. Heck, at the time, I even thought it was huge mistake to even label them as terrorists - too much "respect" conveyed in that label. I called them criminals. Sadly, noone at the time listened to me.
rabbee: did i say, syria or al quaeda? how does picking out, your favorite whipping boy. make any nation, of al sinners any less guilty? chances are the population of syria, and the number of sinners are the same.

when terrorism is codependent, on other terrorists. you can't have controllers, without enablers, family heroes, the whipping boy, clowns. controllers are not leaders, they are obnoxious pushers.

Location hidden

#64919 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what makes you think, any of this is my interpretation? i did not get this, from any human being or any subtle talking critter. i gave that up, after i got chased out of trying to hide from G-D. i got confused, i thought i was running away. not straight toward, where THEY were waiting for me.
Because it is. You really think G-d speaks English? he speaks in speak, and you understand it according to your ability.

And then, perhaps more significantly, you apply it.

Location hidden

#64920 Dec 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did i say, syria or al quaeda? how does picking out, your favorite whipping boy. make any nation, of al sinners any less guilty? chances are the population of syria, and the number of sinners are the same.
when terrorism is codependent, on other terrorists. you can't have controllers, without enablers, family heroes, the whipping boy, clowns. controllers are not leaders, they are obnoxious pushers.
Because I dont buy into the ideology that the victims deserve any blame other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Denver, CO

#64921 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is. You really think G-d speaks English? he speaks in speak, and you understand it according to your ability.
And then, perhaps more significantly, you apply it.
rabbee: there is not any language, languages all fashioned by G-D. that G-D does not know, or how to speak or write? are you trying to imply, that G-D is a moron? and isn't it obvious that G-D, did speak some eevreet to me also? why would THEY say anything in eevreet to me, when i knew not what it was then? and now that i know too much, what do you personally plan to do against it?

Denver, CO

#64922 Dec 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I dont buy into the ideology that the victims deserve any blame other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
rabbee: there is no such thing as an accident, all happening occidentally here in TheTorah. show me one person, who is not guilty of sinning today. i would sure like to see, even one innocent person in this world here in TheTorah today.

there is no such thing, as being in the wrong place at the wrong time. if you are there, it is because G-D said so. and not likely for any, of the false excuses you tend to give for this. does a person who has cancer, the result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time? in this world where nobody is innocent today, how can you lay such a false claim? as just a victim, of circumstance.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64923 Dec 31, 2013
To ALL:

Have a prosperous, healthy and safe 2014 from the land of the BIG BAMBOO.

All include the "fellows" meaning Eric and his kind.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64925 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Who determines wrong?
May I ask who gave the biblical characters like Moses, David, Elijah, Jesus, Paul and other barbarians the right to curse, abuse, maim, persecute and/or kill those who wished to worship differently?

Location hidden

#64926 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

What is wrong?
Wrong is anything that disturbs the peace of society, destroys the harmonious rhythms of nature and which retards the progressive evolution of the individual's consciousness.

Location hidden

#64927 Dec 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---in what way are you intelligent and in what manner are you on a higher intellectual plane than Frijoles?

Hugh---- In the WAY of intelligence.
Are you even averagely intelligent? LOL.

Anyway, best wishes for a great New Year - 2014.

Location hidden

#64928 Dec 31, 2013
I need to rest a bit after a having a great time with friends in the Zodiac Grill. It's 5:30 am here. I got back an hour or so ago.

Location hidden

#64929 Dec 31, 2013
Hello 1.1.2014.

Location hidden

#64930 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I need to rest a bit after a having a great time with friends in the Zodiac Grill. It's 5:30 am here. I got back an hour or so ago.
Did you make a lot of tips?

Location hidden

#64931 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hello 1.1.2014.
Hey, isnt the world supposed to implode, as predicted, or something like that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64932 Dec 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who gave the biblical characters like Moses, David, Elijah, Jesus, Paul and other barbarians the right to curse, abuse, maim, persecute and/or kill those who wished to worship differently?
May I ask you to answer my question first. Thank you. Here it is again.

Who determines wrong?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64933 Dec 31, 2013
Hugh---What is wrong?

JOEL THUMBS UP----Wrong is anything that disturbs the peace of society, destroys the harmonious rhythms of nature and which retards the progressive evolution of the individual's consciousness.

Hugh--- Son, please try and speak intelligently and minimize FEELINGS. Let me illustrate your folly. Based on your definition of wrong a student who adds 2+2 and gets 22 is not wrong.

Now go back and come up with an intelligent answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr 1 Msgt Don 1
test Mar 28 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar '15 A Volunteer 2
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]