Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64724 Dec 28, 2013
Where's Hugh? Like Frijoles, the brainless polemicist, is Hugh too getting boffed by a man in a public toilet? LMAO.

Location hidden

#64725 Dec 28, 2013
Hugh and Frijoles are born homosexuals. Hugh appears more masculine than that other gay - the girlish Frijoles. Intellectually both are on the same low level. Both are religious fanatics. Both are impoverished. ha ha ha.

Location hidden

#64727 Dec 28, 2013
Hugh,

Come online, Mon.

Location hidden

#64728 Dec 28, 2013
Hugh,

Where's Jesus hiding?

Location hidden

#64729 Dec 28, 2013
Hugh...

Location hidden

#64730 Dec 28, 2013
The scions of the Nehru and the Bhutto families should intermarry. LOL.

Location hidden

#64731 Dec 28, 2013
Bye. Later.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64732 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit my knowledge of Xtianity is sketchy but I'm almost certain Santa and bunnies play a prominent role in the liturgy.
As does Hanukkah Harry for the Jewish faith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah_Harry

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64733 Dec 28, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
As does Hanukkah Harry for the Jewish faith.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah_Harry
Hey, even I remember that from SNL, and I probably havent watched the show for 25 years.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64734 Dec 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit my knowledge of Xtianity is sketchy but I'm almost certain Santa and bunnies play a prominent role in the liturgy.
I think you are confusing christianity with wicca. Ask Liam.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64735 Dec 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt it suck to have professional ethics?
Are you under some false impression that lawyers have ethics and can actually get in trouble for acting unethical?
Boy you are naive.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64736 Dec 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I fled libertarianism and became a liberal
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/28/why_i_fled_li...
"......The night before the 2008 Nevada Republican convention, the Ron Paul delegates all met at a Reno high school. Although Id called myself a libertarian for almost my entire adult life, it was my first exposure to the wider movement.
And boy, was it a circus. Many members of the group were obsessed with the gold standard, the Kennedy assassination and the Fed. Although Libertarians believe government is incompetent, many of them subscribe to the most fringe conspiracy theories imaginable. Airplanes are poisoning America with chemicals (chemtrails) or the moon landings were faked. Nothing was too far out. A great many of them really think that 9-11 was an inside job. Even while basking in the electoral mainstream, the movement was overflowing with obvious hokum...."
You are a foolish liberal turd and I look forward to the day that the country collapses just to see you starve to death because that is what you deserve having blind faith in shitty government.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64737 Dec 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Benazir Bhutto was murdered within a month after making this startling revelation in 2007.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory are you a whacky truther?

Location hidden

#64739 Dec 28, 2013
Henry Makow (ex-Jew)-

"In secular Jewish culture, women often are altogether too dominant.

Husbands withdraw.

That's why so many Jewish males become homosexuals."

OMG.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64740 Dec 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I fled libertarianism and became a liberal
http://www.salon.com/2013/12/28/why_i_fled_li...
"......The night before the 2008 Nevada Republican convention, the Ron Paul delegates all met at a Reno high school. Although Id called myself a libertarian for almost my entire adult life, it was my first exposure to the wider movement.
And boy, was it a circus. Many members of the group were obsessed with the gold standard, the Kennedy assassination and the Fed. Although Libertarians believe government is incompetent, many of them subscribe to the most fringe conspiracy theories imaginable. Airplanes are poisoning America with chemicals (chemtrails) or the moon landings were faked. Nothing was too far out. A great many of them really think that 9-11 was an inside job. Even while basking in the electoral mainstream, the movement was overflowing with obvious hokum...."
One of the most if not the most ridiculous statement from that idiot "the size of the federal government is almost irrelevant".
What a total tool a fart in the wind.
I suppose its liberal to support the ndaa , to support the continued wars and to support gitmo staying in operation.
And of course to support homeland security and the NSA.
Sounds like freedom loving liberalism.

Location hidden

#64741 Dec 28, 2013
Many Jewish men are gay (and many more are bisexual) not because of domineering Jewish females but on account of inborn instincts that lean more towards same sex attraction.

Location hidden

#64742 Dec 28, 2013
Wars are ugly relics of a barbaric past that're continuing till the present time in some form or the other in many parts of the world.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64743 Dec 28, 2013
Another shiny example of liberalism
A tale of two financial collapses
mobile.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/19...

Location hidden

#64744 Dec 28, 2013
Beginning with WW 1, wars in various parts of the world are deliberately engineered by powerful global lobbies with vested interests.

Location hidden

#64745 Dec 28, 2013
The day powerful lobbies with members drawn from the world's elite decide that America must bite the dust, it will be happen, not before. America is a puppet in the hands of these globalists as are almost all other nations on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 am PST

NBC Sports 4:12AM
Jared Cook: I didn't make the best choice of words last Thursday