Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Jun 21, 2008 Read more: Newsday 71,942
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64676 Dec 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?

Hugh--- Apart from distended anuses which necessitate the use of sanitary napkins I am unaware of any other physical problems.

Joel---How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?

Hugh--- Such a work would be for big men and not little boys like you. My guess is that most of your kind i.e. homosexual "females" would have to wear sanitary pads after years of misuse of their rears. Most women do not have a similar problem because of sex

What nonsense are you talking, stupid Christian evangelist?

Grow up and use your mustard-grain size brain in a better way.

Location hidden

#64677 Dec 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you have an allergy to clean toilets? I have a feeling that such is the case with you.
You and the others here would appear as filthy pigs before my elevated standard of hygiene.

Location hidden

#64678 Dec 27, 2013
Hugh,

I am going to sodomize you.

Ready?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#64679 Dec 27, 2013
Animals in the wild, no matter how predatory, have far better vibes than most humans who're subjected to all sorts of mental and emotional distortions that bring on personality imbalances resulting in possession by the adverse vital beings.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64681 Dec 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>and what part of A&E is not a corporation did you not understand? I have said from the start that it's not a corp. You just said the same thing.
rabbee: which part of llc do you not understand? the limited, the liability, or the corporation part.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64682 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: which part of llc do you not understand? the limited, the liability, or the corporation part.
A LLC is not a corporation, its a unique entity in itself

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64683 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Animals in the wild, no matter how predatory, have far better vibes than most humans who're subjected to all sorts of mental and emotional distortions that bring on personality imbalances resulting in possession by the adverse vital beings.
How was your yacht cruise? Did they let you clean the bathrooms?

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64684 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.

I formed an LLC for someone in CO about 4 months ago and CO calls them Limited Liability COMPANIES, too.

http://howtoformanllc.org/documents/colorado-...

Hey, we all make mistakes, Jimmie.

Denver, CO

#64685 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
By law, a corporation is a separate legal entity and treated like a person despite the fact that it is human owners and human legislators who conceive of it (corporation) and bring it into existence and administrate it.
In brief, a corporation is an artificial person.
Self-incrimination undertaken by a corporation (an artificial person)? LOL.
That would depend on its account books, terms of service, treatment of its employees, compliance with FERA, payment of dues/taxes.....
rabbee: actually a corporation is, the representation of many people with one representation.
an llc is a representation of two or more distinct representations of two or more groups. neither a corporation or llc, do not have owners, but represent the ownership of the group/s.

the only difference between the us government today, and a corporation/llc's. the share holders, only get a negative profit from it. which was implemented, in the year 1913. in which every one has currency, but nobody has any real money.

as it operates on a zero, balance check book the treasury pyramid scheme. because the treasury, actually has no money they just print currency. and money and currency are not the same thing.

Denver, CO

#64686 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.
I formed an LLC for someone in CO about 4 months ago and CO calls them Limited Liability COMPANIES, too.
rabbee: if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. and they operated exactly, like a corporation. it is just a fancy corporate political trick, to prevent any one from suing them all at once. call it what you want, but it still walks and talks like a corporation. and has a board of directors, just like any corporation. and if it don't, then it is another kind of proprietorship company deception.

Denver, CO

#64687 Dec 27, 2013
come one here, the world has all kinds of mental magic tricks. to make themselves look, religiously like something they ain't. to avoid truth like, if it stays and swims in the water it's a fish. this whole world, is built on mental deceptions. where even guilty as hell jack, claims and is claimed to be innocent. muslims only claim, to not be pagans. christians, claim to be anointed or messiah like. jews only true to each other, claim to be true to G-D. joel claims, to be smart even though intelligence and smart are not the same thing. the pope, claims to be holy. everyone in the world, is claiming to be more perfect than they ain't. the united states, claims to be a democracy today. governments claim to be for, the good of their prejudiced nationality. look around, it is all just a mental deception everywhere. it is all a crock, of mental magic only. saying your only one pretty thing, when the fact is it's all pretty ugly.

Location hidden

#64688 Dec 27, 2013
Where's Hugh?

I want him for errrr you know what!

Emerge from the closet, Hugh, I want you.

If you don't come here soon enough doe you know what, well, I may then be tempted to go to bed with Rabbee for you know what.....

(winks)

Denver, CO

#64689 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where's Hugh?
I want him for errrr you know what!
Emerge from the closet, Hugh, I want you.
If you don't come here soon enough doe you know what, well, I may then be tempted to go to bed with Rabbee for you know what.....
(winks)
rabbee: you'll be sleeping with death, before that happens. this could definitely effect your health in a negative way, for even saying such and evil and wicked thing. as if you have not already have not had, enough warning with this.

Location hidden

#64690 Dec 27, 2013
Kevin Richardson, has, with perseverance and practice, established a great rapport with wild animals in a natural reserve in Johannesburg. His experiences with animals indicate the latent complex emotions inherent in animals which many of us think are absent in them. His experiences with lions and hyenas are perhaps rare in the urbanized world. Kudos. In the wild, the yogis and sorcerers are animals' best friends by having the capacity to directly enter into the vibes of the animals and to control them from this vantage point by using the Force at their disposal.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64691 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck. and they operated exactly, like a corporation. it is just a fancy corporate political trick, to prevent any one from suing them all at once. call it what you want, but it still walks and talks like a corporation. and has a board of directors, just like any corporation. and if it don't, then it is another kind of proprietorship company deception.
Jimmie, when you get your law degree, then you can tell me. If they operate exactly the same there is no reason for having 2 entities. You have a mistaken idea of what an LLC is. They don't have boards of directors. The reason for having an LLC instead of a Corp has more to do with accounting and taxation. Both enjoy the same liability restrictions.

Location hidden

#64692 Dec 27, 2013
I love animals more than I love most human beings.

Location hidden

#64693 Dec 27, 2013
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Mount Prospect, IL

#64694 Dec 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I love animals more than I love most human beings.
Don't tell Hugh. He'll accuse you of all sorts of violations of his Bible.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64695 Dec 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually a corporation is, the representation of many people with one representation.
an llc is a representation of two or more distinct representations of two or more groups. neither a corporation or llc, do not have owners, but represent the ownership of the group/s.
the only difference between the us government today, and a corporation/llc's. the share holders, only get a negative profit from it. which was implemented, in the year 1913. in which every one has currency, but nobody has any real money.
as it operates on a zero, balance check book the treasury pyramid scheme. because the treasury, actually has no money they just print currency. and money and currency are not the same thing.
Correction, the federal reserve prints the fiat money backed by nothing.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64696 Dec 27, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry. I thought you knew what the initials stood for. It's Limited Liability COMPANY.
Regardless it is a privilege to operate an llc as well, need government permission dont you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Apr 13 Tony 617
News Barshaw on suicide watch (Dec '10) Apr 5 yankeedudell 57
News Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Apr 3 Tyler King 4
News City Attorney: Peddlers may be breaking law on ... Apr 1 Msgt Don 1
test Mar 28 dfandw 3
which sponsor pulled out of 2015 tour of gila ? Mar '15 A Volunteer 2
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]