Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,225
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64617 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh---If all were homosexuals then human life would become extinct. I call that life-threatening.

Joel--Procreation has increasingly moved out of the bedroom into the lab and the option of injecting a women with masturbated sperm using a thin, hollow tube was always available.

Hugh--- Is that how you were conceived? How much sperm have you donated? You speak of increasingly and it is my hope that it is not beyond your capacity to understand that if even 1 additional person per 10 years join the donor group then that is an increase.

What percentage of Indians are donors?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64618 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?
Joel---Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?

Hugh--- Apart from distended anuses which necessitate the use of sanitary napkins I am unaware of any other physical problems.

Joel---How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?

Hugh--- Such a work would be for big men and not little boys like you. My guess is that most of your kind i.e. homosexual "females" would have to wear sanitary pads after years of misuse of their rears. Most women do not have a similar problem because of sex.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64619 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Your mind is overflowing with garbage.
Do you clean toilets for a living, by any chance?
Cleaning toilets are not done by chance but are a part of my job.

Do you have an allergy to clean toilets? I have a feeling that such is the case with you.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64620 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraud.
You have absolutely no ethics. The post is still there. Link http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

Now, you hold up your part of the deal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64621 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh--- Prove the inborn trait theory

Joel---You don't know what inborn traits are?
How about your skin color, your stupidity, your athleticism, your incapacity to earn sufficient money so as to rise above a hand to mouth existence, your soft and effeminate nature, your abnormal dick size, your fetish of peeking at exposed penises in public loos, your fondness of music, your fanaticism, your homosexuality, your gift of the gab using the limited vocabulary at your disposal, your ability to easily forgive and other tendencies?

Hugh--- You have provided a 100% proof. Thanks Joel.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64622 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Hugh---Finally, the day that I have no ethics is a day that I would have qualified to be a rabbi.
yehoshooah adam----rabbee: then you have been more than qualified, for a very very very long time.
Hugh--- When you read you must pay attention to ALL of the words and no just some. Clearly your focus was on qualified and not on ETHICS.
You deem yourself a rabbi and that also explains your words above.
rabbee: well you are way passed the point, of being unqualified. as your claim have ethics, is highly overcompensated in your self.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64623 Dec 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you are way passed the point, of being unqualified. as your claim have ethics, is highly overcompensated in your self.
You tell him Jimmie!
Abolish The Fed

Washington, DC

#64624 Dec 26, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's available to anyone. Fill out a form. Pay your fee. You are a corporation.
And, A&E is still not a corporation.
Google
priv·i·lege
noun
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.
----------
What is PRIVILEGE?
A particular and peculiar benefit or advantage enjoyed by a person, company, or class, beyond the common advantages of other citizens. An exceptional or extraordinary power or exemption. A right, power, franchise, or immunity held by a person or class, against or beyond the course of the law.
Law Dictionary: http://thelawdictionary.org/privilege/#ixzz2o...
Pay a fee and you are not a corporation, the corporation is an entity you are just a shareholder.
Your definition of privilege is off base.
It uses the term "other citizens" , a corporation is not a citizen.
Abolish The Fed

Washington, DC

#64625 Dec 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: corporations would exist, whether we had incorporated governments or not. government is all about, controlling something, or someone. they are generally just another faction normally putting themselves in charge, of either the state, business, or people or combinations thereof with some ideology. hence they are no different, than any corporation that controls every aspect of their business.
but typically governments are the state corporation run hierarchy, putting themselves in charge of your corporations. nazism is a facism that includes some sort of race superiority, like obama or hitler. facism however does not discriminate again classes.
Corporations wouldn't exist if governments didn't exist.
Abolish The Fed

Washington, DC

#64626 Dec 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
what is the difference of mafia, and other forms governments? usually, not a lot.
The difference is public relations.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64627 Dec 26, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay a fee and you are not a corporation, the corporation is an entity you are just a shareholder.
Your definition of privilege is off base.
It uses the term "other citizens" , a corporation is not a citizen.
Yes it is. Supreme Court said so in Citizens United v. FEC.

So let's stop playing semantics and give us an example of a privilege accorded only to corporations.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64629 Dec 26, 2013
By the way ATF (wow deja vu), your argument that the government bestowing a power upon someone makes that person's actions governmental has been shot down again and again by the courts. One instance I remember from law school is where someone tried to argue that repos had to accord the debtor due process was summarily shot down by the 9th Circuit. Court spelled out the difference between State Action and Private Action.

Adams v. Southern California First National Bank, 492 F.2d 324 (1974).

Read this http://www.uakron.edu/dotAsset/56e69c29-514f-...

The decision just killed the law professors because they had used the District Court decision for our appellate moot court case.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64630 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh,

After reading your replies all I can say is that your butt needs to be well oiled and kicked hard.(wink). I'll answer you, later, Mon-Cruff.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64631 Dec 26, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no ethics. The post is still there. Link http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
You are EVIL and have a CRIMINAL mind.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64632 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
After reading your replies all I can say is that your butt needs to be well oiled and kicked hard.(wink). I'll answer you, later, Mon-Cruff.
Ok, boy-CRUFF.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64633 Dec 26, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no ethics. The post is still there. Link http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Criminal, when I click on your link I am taken back to 2007. I made no mention of luggage in 2007. Also your 197551 is a number on the Allah thread but that post has been deleted. See page 9312.

Instead of your attempts at deception give me the post number for the response and copy and paste your response. Show everyone that you are not the as big a SCUM that WE know you to be. Show me that I am mistaken.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64634 Dec 26, 2013
64540 P2913

1.HughBe---You could give the luggage question a try.

2.Eric, the deceiver---Been there; DONE that

64562 P2914

3.HughBe---Why do you always lie? I have never asked the luggage question prior to now and I have seen no response from you.

4.Eric---What do I get when I show you my response to the luggage question?

5. HughBe--- In number 2 above he said that he had done that meaning answered MY question.

64578 P2915

Eric---The question was not whether I responded to you but whether I responded to the luggage question.

----------
HughBe--- Normal people would expect to get a DIRECT response to their questions but this fellow is ABNORMAL and thinks that I am strange to think it odd that he responded to another person besides the one who asked the question. Why did that IDIOT Eric "respond" to someone else and not to my question?.

I asked a question and so should not that IDIOT respond to me as others did including Buford and BMZ.

I have yet to see the deceiver's response.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64635 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal, when I click on your link I am taken back to 2007. I made no mention of luggage in 2007. Also your 197551 is a number on the Allah thread but that post has been deleted. See page 9312.
Instead of your attempts at deception give me the post number for the response and copy and paste your response. Show everyone that you are not the as big a SCUM that WE know you to be. Show me that I am mistaken.
What in the hell are you talking about? Go back to your own post No. 64613. You used the reply function. Everything you asked for is contained therein.

I just checked the Allah thread. Although you unethical slime excuse for a person had my post deleted it's still in the cache for the site. Here it is again (note the update on the date):

ericfromchi

Arlington Heights, IL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#197551Tuesday Dec 24

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings dear HughBe, long time! Hope you are well.
Good question indeed.
As long as the rest of the baggage is not excessive, s/he should not pay for a piece of essential medical equipment to combat a life-threatening disease.
Hope it helps.
All the best for the Season to you and your loved ones.
Alex
Example

There are no weight limits or overweight charges for personal wheelchairs, mobility aids and medical equipment but please check our special assistance information for some rules and requirements.

http://www.britishairways.com/en-lb/informati ...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO DISHONEST AS TO HAVE MY POST DELETED, YOU HAD BETTER HAVE THEM DELETE THE CACHE TOO. WHEN YOU DON'T, MY PRIOR POST IS STILL ACCESSIBLE.

You have now shown your true colors. When you get caught, you have the prior post deleted. Then you challenge people to show the post knowing you had it deleted. You've done it twice now to me. But you have forgotten that the original post is still contained in replies. And you have forgotten that the cache is still available. You are scum.

I expected you to renege on your promise. I didn't expect you to go to such lengths of dishonesty.

I do not blame the Christians or the Jamaicans for your lack of ethics and honesty. It's all on your shoulders.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64636 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok, boy-CRUFF.
Oiled your butt?

Bend, it's the holidays, Monny.

I want to sodomize you, Cruff.

(winks)

Mount Prospect, IL

#64637 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Normal people would expect to get a DIRECT response to their questions but this fellow is ABNORMAL and thinks that I am strange to think it odd that he responded to another person besides the one who asked the question. Why did that IDIOT Eric "respond" to someone else and not to my question?.
I asked a question and so should not that IDIOT respond to me as others did including Buford and BMZ.
I have yet to see the deceiver's response.
Because I was not responding to you at the time.

And, shortly I won't be responding to you again.

You have no ethics. You are dishonest. When you are shown to be wrong, you cheat. You have the posts deleted. How much did it cost you to have the posts deleted so quickly? What offense did you tell topix that I committed? I guess the best way to have me silenced is to attempt to have me banished.

Piece of chicken drek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:15AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:50 AM
Logan Thomas settles down after shaky start to practice
NFL11:30 AM
Report: Cardinals to start Ryan Lindley
Yahoo! Sports11:55 AM
Reports say Cardinals will go with Ryan Lindley at QB after all
NBC Sports12:13 PM
Report: Logan Thomas won't start for Cardinals, Ryan Lindley will