Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64598 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Indeed it is a genetic ABNORMALITY. Those people are like those who have the abnormal genes that produce diabetes etc. and just like the latter the former needs MEDICATION to treat their illness.

Joel---Genes and brain wiring are not a matter of choice but are aspects of nature at work and that too beginning in the womb.

Hugh--- Indeed the abnormality is from the womb.
Yes, sexual orientation (like our other personality traits) is set in the womb.

So, where does personal choice or perverted thinking come in?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64599 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Diabetes is life-threatening if not treated. Is homosexuality life-threatening?

Hugh--- Let us ignore their jealous tendencies which can lead them to commit homicide and focus on a not so obvious life-threatening aspect of homosexuality.
How about jealous girlfriends or wives bobitting their men?

Or, how about jilted lovers maiming or murdering the ones causing them so much pain?

Or, how about business men bumping off their arch rivals and opponents?

Or, how about gangsters eliminating rivals gangsters?

and so on...

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64600 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Let two men breed each other and the same for two women.

If all were homosexuals then human life would become extinct. I call that life-threatening.

Procreation has increasingly moved out of the bedroom into the lab and the option of injecting a women with masturbated sperm using a thin, hollow tube was always available.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64601 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?

Hugh--- Apart from distended anuses which necessitate the use of sanitary napkins I am unaware of any other physical problems.

How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64602 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Is another genetic-induced condition like left-handedness life-threatening?

HughBe--- What an intelligent question. Now, not all genetic-induced conditions are life-threatening e.g. your penis, the colour of your eyes, the colour of your skin etc.

A note in respect of your penis, it is a threat to life if you catch AIDS
Use a condom.

How about catching the HIV virus through blood transfusion, drug injections and any other route?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64603 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel-- If a straight man has thoughts of having sex with a boy and if he acts on his thoughts then does this make him gay? Does the straight man lose his attraction for women?

Hugh--- Such a person is not straight instead he is crooked. Being crooked does not mean that there are no straight elements.
Crooked?

Or was the gay tendency latent in him until it surfaced under environmental impulses or due to any other external or internal cause?

Did the gay instinct arise from nothing like an extra-cosmic god who supposedly created the universe from nothing? LOL.

Are you aware of the verifiable reasoning that effect is the cause itself in partial or complete manifestation?

Every characteristic has to inhere in the system in involved form after which it may emerge or manifest under impulses created by the play of the activated forces in the system provided it's an isolated system.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64604 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Hugh--- Prove the inborn trait theory

You don't know what inborn traits are?

How about your skin color, your stupidity, your athleticism, your incapacity to earn sufficient money so as to rise above a hand to mouth existence, your soft and effeminate nature, your abnormal dick size, your fetish of peeking at exposed penises in public loos, your fondness of music, your fanaticism, your homosexuality, your gift of the gab using the limited vocabulary at your disposal, your ability to easily forgive and other tendencies?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64605 Dec 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel--- Where therapy is concerned, does the therapist simply seek to re-program the thoughts of a gay and hey pronto the homosexual is "cured" of homosexuality? Explain.
(smiles in advance)

Hugh--- Like other diseases homosexuality is not cured like that. I thought that this was common knowledge.
A disease of body/mind has an identifiable cause, adverse symptoms and/or violent behavior and usually can be treated by medication or through surgery.

Since homosexuality cannot be traced to a virus or to a mutated gene or to a hormonal imbalance and as it does not damage the brain and other organs and as it does not mutate genes and as it does not convert one into a thief or a mass murderer or a lunatic or a terrorist, so how can it be termed a "disease" and as such it cannot have a cure but is simply an inborn proclivity like any other personality trait?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64606 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh,

Your mind is overflowing with garbage.

Do you clean toilets for a living, by any chance?

Since: Dec 13

Arlington Heights, IL

#64607 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Ahhh. One of your more profound statements to date, Joel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64608 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Are you looking for a business partner?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64610 Dec 26, 2013
papa

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64611 Dec 26, 2013
It's 3:30 am, here.

Arlington Heights, IL

#64612 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's 3:30 am, here.
She says baby
It's 3 am I must be lonely
When she says baby
Well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes
Says the rain's gonna wash away I believe it

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64613 Dec 26, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>The question was not whether I responded to you but whether I responded to the luggage question. It's not my problem that the internet in Jamaica doesn't work.
ericfromchi
Arlington Heights, IL
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#197551Yesterday
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings dear HughBe, long time! Hope you are well.
Good question indeed.
As long as the rest of the baggage is not excessive, s/he should not pay for a piece of essential medical equipment to combat a life-threatening disease.
Hope it helps.
All the best for the Season to you and your loved ones.
Alex
Example
There are no weight limits or overweight charges for personal wheelchairs, mobility aids and medical equipment but please check our special assistance information for some rules and requirements.
http://www.britishairways.com/en-lb/informati ...
That, Hugh is a response to the luggage question. It might not be the response you wanted, but it is a response. YOU owe us a response now as promised.
Fraud.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64614 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh---Finally, the day that I have no ethics is a day that I would have qualified to be a rabbi.

yehoshooah adam----rabbee: then you have been more than qualified, for a very very very long time.

Hugh--- When you read you must pay attention to ALL of the words and no just some. Clearly your focus was on qualified and not on ETHICS.

You deem yourself a rabbi and that also explains your words above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64615 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sexual orientation (like our other personality traits) is set in the womb.
So, where does personal choice or perverted thinking come in?
Please enlighten me and answer your own question. Thanks
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64616 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How about jealous girlfriends or wives bobitting their men?
Or, how about jilted lovers maiming or murdering the ones causing them so much pain?
Or, how about business men bumping off their arch rivals and opponents?
Or, how about gangsters eliminating rivals gangsters?
and so on...
Go back and read my ENTIRE post.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64617 Dec 26, 2013
Hugh---If all were homosexuals then human life would become extinct. I call that life-threatening.

Joel--Procreation has increasingly moved out of the bedroom into the lab and the option of injecting a women with masturbated sperm using a thin, hollow tube was always available.

Hugh--- Is that how you were conceived? How much sperm have you donated? You speak of increasingly and it is my hope that it is not beyond your capacity to understand that if even 1 additional person per 10 years join the donor group then that is an increase.

What percentage of Indians are donors?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64618 Dec 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?
Joel---Do gays shows signs of physical illness as with diabetic patients?

Hugh--- Apart from distended anuses which necessitate the use of sanitary napkins I am unaware of any other physical problems.

Joel---How about flaccid vaginal sphincters due to repeated penile penetrations and/or childbirth?

Hugh--- Such a work would be for big men and not little boys like you. My guess is that most of your kind i.e. homosexual "females" would have to wear sanitary pads after years of misuse of their rears. Most women do not have a similar problem because of sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 17 hr Every 3
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages