Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,553
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64508 Dec 24, 2013
CAN THOUGHTS REWIRE THE BRAIN?

All talk about brain rewiring brought about by thoughts is misguided.

A thought can not create a causal mechanism since a particular trend of thought is an effect of a related inborn cause - a personality trait or an inborn instinct.

So long as a particular inborn instinct is latent in brain-energy field, the brain does not record its presence as a specific neuronal pathway but the minute the particular inborn instinct surfaces or gets activated due to environmental impulses or under pressure created by the other inborn instincts which may or which may not be activated then the dormant inborn instinct surfaces and begins throwing out its specific range of thoughts which as a result are manifested in the brain as a specific neuronal pattern.

Location hidden

#64509 Dec 24, 2013
typo

IS manifested in the brain as a specific neuronal pattern.

Location hidden

#64510 Dec 24, 2013
Inborn instincts of mind, emotions and matter whether due to heredity or of the past birth variety or of both kinds together with nurture and environmental impulses determine personality. Thoughts are a result (or an effect) of inborn instincts.

Location hidden

#64511 Dec 24, 2013
Inborn instincts are the varied vibrational rhythms of differing frequencies of the individualized conscious-energy field that regulates genes and brain waves.

Location hidden

#64512 Dec 24, 2013
According to the Buddha, "What you think you become". However, thoughts are the effects of our activated inborn instincts and so a thought is not a determining cause that moulds personality. Heredity (and possibly past birth carried over personality traits) give us our inborn instincts which on activation due to nurture and/or environmental impulses give rise to a corresponding trend of thoughts. So, our activated inborn instincts, and not the corresponding thoughts, shape personality. Buddha simply saw the surface effect and arrived at a flawed conclusion.

Location hidden

#64513 Dec 24, 2013
Thoughts are the waves created on the surface of the activated mind field.

Location hidden

#64514 Dec 24, 2013
Loss of equilibrium of mind field gives rise to various thoughts that correspond to corresponding mental instincts that get activated as a result of the loss of equilibrium of the mind field.

Location hidden

#64515 Dec 24, 2013
In the absence of I and You, all thoughts, that're always directed from subject to object, enter a state of equality with there existing nothing else other than the ripple-free mind field in which the I and You are unified. In such a state of mental equilibrium, thoughts cease as the innate mental instincts lack the other to get directed at and so get united and manifest as an undivided whole. Pure mental awareness of the mind in equilibrium becoming aware of its own equilibrium is the result of the mind attaining to a state of mental equality.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64516 Dec 24, 2013
I see the Jamaican still thinks of himself as an entity other than ignored.

Location hidden

#64517 Dec 24, 2013
The idea of a being is inferior to the concept of a field of potentiality.

Location hidden

#64518 Dec 24, 2013
A being is simply a formation of consciousness, energy and matter that in that their ultimate aspects form a unified field of potentialities.

Location hidden

#64519 Dec 24, 2013
Field is the origin of existence, while a being is a formation of the unified field of consciousness, energy and matter in manifestation.

Location hidden

#64520 Dec 24, 2013
G-d, Gods, humans, planets, mind, emotions, rats, shit and ants among other entities are simply so many graded aspects of the unified field of consciousness, energy and matter in manifestation.

Location hidden

#64521 Dec 24, 2013
Nothing else exists aside from consciousness, energy and matter that form a unified field.

Location hidden

#64522 Dec 24, 2013
The words nothing, creation from nothing and spirit are misnomers.

Location hidden

#64523 Dec 24, 2013
hooch and smooch. LOL.

Location hidden

#64524 Dec 24, 2013
Pronunciation:

insouciance - in soo see ons.

Location hidden

#64525 Dec 24, 2013
mechanism versus agency

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64526 Dec 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Cross out the Christ from Christmas.
rabbee: nah! just move his birthday to the right date, and celebrate Santamas. such a deal! two holidays for one. and then celebrate, your brother's a duck day after that. i mean this insane world is ready for anything, except the truth now. we could even put a turbine on yogi bear, and call it hindu yogi and boo boo day.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64527 Dec 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
I see the Jamaican still thinks of himself as an entity other than ignored.
rabbee: well i could be worse, he could be a democratic g-d in chief. and ja make a g-d out of him too. and not have to bow, to the religious scriptures of obamacare. or the internal religious service, shiite tax collection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Feb 24 guest 46
Former Santa Clara clerk accused of stealing ut... (Apr '10) Feb 16 his ex married lover 93
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Feb 15 Steve 52
Do you know how safe your kids are around trust... Feb 9 asdf 2
Former Lt. Gov. Mike Runnels dies in Ruidoso Feb 7 Michele Rebstock 1
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:19PM
How Should Broncos Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
ESPN 6:57 AM
Source: Broncos to place tag on WR Thomas
NFL 7:05 AM
Broncos to use franchise tag on Demaryius Thomas
Bleacher Report 7:34 AM
Report: Broncos to Tag Demaryius