Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,930
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64264 Dec 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel---I feel sad for homos since they're born that way as science has shown.

Hugh--- I share your sentiments however, I recognize that those who are sick are in need of a physician/ psychiatrist.
How can a physician or a psychiatrist "cure" a person of homosexuality?

Is a reversal in sexual orientation possible? How?

By this logic, would it be possible to convert a straight man into a homosexual?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64265 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Papa and I can never be lovers, if that's what you're implying.
At least from my side, it's a no go.
Most importantly, I've overcome the sex urge...
rabbee: wow! that an awful lot of, ugly women in your immediate vicinity? or forbid a lack of, cute little boys. there is some safety, from you in ugliness.

Denver, CO

#64266 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
typo, Hugh
1) Is it possible to LOVE just one person till the end?
rabbee: well if not then i must be wasting my time, looking for one eternally longer than that.

Denver, CO

#64267 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a physician or a psychiatrist "cure" a person of homosexuality?
Is a reversal in sexual orientation possible? How?
By this logic, would it be possible to convert a straight man into a homosexual?
rabbee: well any one taught to be screwed up, can be untaught this. though it is more difficult to un-teach, than it is to truly teach in the first place. people who teach that sinning is ok, are in for a big shock when they do even more.

Denver, CO

#64268 Dec 18, 2013
civil obedience to the G-Dless, shall only make your children more G-Dless.

Denver, CO

#64269 Dec 18, 2013
if adam's Mother, did not want to stay married to her son. i do not think, it is going to get, any easier. with nobody else, here in TheTorah today. when their is nobody here in TheTorah today, your choices are extremely limited. my! some of them subtle talking critters, are starting to look awfully good. not unusual to see a fox, wearing a real mink coat either.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#64270 Dec 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles ---still waiting....
Eric---Oh my, did hell freeze over?
HughBe--- Observation, you two boys were not born as you currently are i.e. twisted and if you had the will to sever the element that has F...ed you up then the FAMILY of humanity would have two relatively decent people and the worlds of Flockers would have lost 2 disciples.
I love to rattle your cage.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64271 Dec 18, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I love to rattle your cage.
silence!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64272 Dec 18, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I love to rattle your cage.
The truth is, from the start of our exchanges I have liked you and nothing has changed. This is not a joke and it is not flattery.
I am sentimental and that explains my feelings notwithstanding that I have learnt,after a few years, about your twisted mind.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64273 Dec 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is not a matter of whether your all insane or not. it is just a matter, of were you taught to be, normally or abnormally insane. in this whole world that only teaches, there way of sinning against G-D here in TheTorah forever. and where it is hot as hell, we have air conditioning. and where it is as cold as hell, we have central heating. with plenty of planets, hotter or colder than here in hell. and the snowing, in washington dc is still continuous. still trying to fix what is wrong with their idolatry, with more of their G-Dless idolatry.
but still virgins are getting pregnant, at an increasing rate in the resurrection of the dead. that the world remains, oblivious and puzzled to here in TheTorah. because of all the G-Dless excuses, they were all taught.
How many virgins have conceived for you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64274 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Papa and I can never be lovers, if that's what you're implying.
At least from my side, it's a no go.
Most importantly, I've overcome the sex urge...
1. Bend over in front of papa/Frijoles and let me know what happens.

2. As I have said many times, in this age there are products that can reverse your "overcome".

3. Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64275 Dec 18, 2013
Hugh---Finally, don't let the idea of fishing stress you as I shall instruct you in the art of fishing plus you shall be given a live demonstration. Having said all of this I am aware that in our trips you shall encounter fishes that you cannot handle given your modest sized rod but all you need to do is to keep in mind the things taught visually and verbally. If you do these things you shall ride even a "whale" like a champion

JOEL THUMBS UP---Are you trying to prove that you're 100% straight with this monologue?

Hugh--- No as there is no need to try.

Joel---Far from it, Humo.

Hugh--- Poor spelling. Now add the UR to complete the word. Please study it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64276 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP---Hugh, Is it possible to just one person till the end?

Hugh--- In a sexual way yes. However, in a non-sexual way no as a truly loving person will love many others.

Joel--- Is it possible to be sexually attracted to just one person till the end?

Hugh--- It is possible to be attracted to one person sexually and even less than one as is the case with you. That lack of desire can be corrected.

Speaking personally, I have never been sexually attracted to one female only although I have never acted on my desires.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64277 Dec 18, 2013
Joel---I feel sad for homos since they're born that way as science has shown.

Hugh--- I share your sentiments however, I recognize that those who are sick are in need of a physician/ psychiatrist.

JOEL THUMBS UP--How can a physician or a psychiatrist "cure" a person of homosexuality?

Hugh--- I am not sure that currently they can cure the disease. However, I am convinced that via medications and counselling the condition can be controlled very much like other mental health diseases.

Joel---Is a reversal in sexual orientation possible? How?

Hugh--- Yes. Reverse the perversion.

Joel---By this logic, would it be possible to convert a straight man into a homosexual?

Hugh--- What a strange question and the answer is yes. Conversion happens frequently and it accounts for the existence of homosexuals.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#64278 Dec 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
silence!
oops, sorry

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64279 Dec 18, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>oops, sorry
Lets at least give it to Adar. During Purim we can reevaluate.

Denver, CO

#64280 Dec 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
How many virgins have conceived for you?
rabbee: i have been conceived twice, in a not worldly way. and i have conceived three daughters only with The Our Virgin Mother.

though i know your, trying to be cute. but i am still required, to give a truly honest answer. even if it is too weird, for this antiG-D world to understand. talk about truth from G-D, stranger than any worldly fiction.

Location hidden

#64281 Dec 18, 2013
HUMO,

Your answers lack both style as well as substance.

I remain unimpressed.

I'll reply to some of your comments a little later.

Location hidden

#64282 Dec 18, 2013
HUGH,

BTW, how many VATs does a client pay in a luxury hotel in Jamaica?

How much does real estate cost per square foot (or per square meter) in the posh areas in your city?

Location hidden

#64283 Dec 18, 2013
HUGH,

Do you think Math can express the ultimate reality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs