Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,023
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#64224 Dec 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The upper crust Indians are in a class of their own and more so if they happen to have a healthy mix of the best of Indic and Western traditions.
So how come you didn't make the list of the 31 top philanthropists in India?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64225 Dec 17, 2013
The Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani has built a 27 storied cantilevered mansion costing $ 2 billion on Mumbai's uber-stylish Altamount Road at the end where Carmichael Road just begins. It's reported to be the most expensive residence in the world. The Ambanis are dyed-in-the-wool blood and scam billionaires who will stoop to any level to get ahead in business. LOL.

Location hidden

#64226 Dec 17, 2013
Another Indian billionaire scamster, Gautam Singhania, has built a billion dollar plus multi-storied mansion on Mumbai's swanky Breach Candy.

Location hidden

#64228 Dec 17, 2013
typo

Excess indulgence in charity is a sign of ignorance about the way nature WORKS and a manifestation of egoism.

Location hidden

#64229 Dec 17, 2013
I see waste of natural resources, energy, consciousness, time and money everywhere I go in the world and more so in India. There is a correct way of utilizing things.

Location hidden

#64230 Dec 17, 2013
Negligence is perhaps the worst form of ill-will.

Location hidden

#64231 Dec 17, 2013
I want everyone to be as alert and as conscious as possible and to make the best use of materials and time and d opportunities and to maximize their innate capacities and to cut back on errors and to aim for the highest possible.

Location hidden

#64232 Dec 17, 2013
Religion, inefficiency, poverty, violence, politics, greed and suffering are perverse relics of an ignorant past that're ironically gaining added mileage with each passing month.

Location hidden

#64233 Dec 17, 2013
Good night.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64234 Dec 17, 2013
Temistocles Rocha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that. the non-jews are sstupid and dead brain.
rabbee: yes but the jews, are always in first place. this world can't be messed up, without the expert help of the jews messing up. isn't that essencially what G-D, that if you screw this up in TheTorah, then the whole world is going to be just as screwed up never here in IT also?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64235 Dec 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I see waste of natural resources, energy, consciousness, time and money everywhere I go in the world and more so in India. There is a correct way of utilizing things.
but is it classy?

Denver, CO

#64236 Dec 17, 2013
essentially what G-D said.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64237 Dec 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone lives in an expensive area, it does not necessarily follow that they have class.
You're assuming (all evidence to the contrary) that he actually lives in those neighbourhoods and didn't just Google 'Where do people in India who eat regularly live?'

Location hidden

#64238 Dec 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming (all evidence to the contrary) that he actually lives in those neighbourhoods and didn't just Google 'Where do people in India who eat regularly live?'
Actually, I have speculated for quite some time that he could be an imposter. For one thing, He never shows up to our semi-annual "world famous yogi" meet and greets. That always raises a red flag.

Location hidden

#64240 Dec 17, 2013
Going out. Bye.

Denver, CO

#64242 Dec 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have speculated for quite some time that he could be an imposter. For one thing, He never shows up to our semi-annual "world famous yogi" meet and greets. That always raises a red flag.
rabbee: well i did try location hidden, on google and got 70,800,000 hits. so how do we know for sure, frijoles lives there?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#64244 Dec 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why SHOULD we investigate into his personal life? These threads are to discuss the issues and not personalities.

I made by assessment based on my subjective analysis. Let us leave it there.

Location hidden

#64245 Dec 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why SHOULD we investigate into his personal life? These threads are to discuss the issues and not personalities.
I made by assessment based on my subjective analysis. Let us leave it there.
A few replies to that

1) Discussion? More like a soliquy. That goes for all the Indian posters.

2) Who made you ayatollah of the discussion forums?

3) The personalities are what makes these discussions engaging. If it wasnt for ridicule, I might have to actually do something productive.

Location hidden

#64246 Dec 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i did try location hidden, on google and got 70,800,000 hits. so how do we know for sure, frijoles lives there?
My location is available on a need to know basis. I could tell you, but then I would have to take away your keyboard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64247 Dec 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP---HUGH, When're you coming to Mumbai?
Would LOVE to have you visit and stay with me for some time.

Hugh--- I have no doubt that it would bring you great delight should I stay with you as you would seize the opportunity "butt fu-cker"ise me and so I must decline your generosity.

Note, the part of the word in quotes is yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM