Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Plotts

East Setauket, NY

#64198 Dec 17, 2013
Mortimor Sackler the NY Jew has done more to create an opioid addiction problem in America ...any drug cartel would be envious of..
The NY Jew lied about the addictivness rate of oxycotin marketed at less than 1 percent addictive when in reality it was 30 percent addictive rate..while Sacklers business partner Reckitt industries makers of Suboxone waited .......addiction by design
How can the NY Jew own a pharmaceutical company in Conn and a bio medical school in NY churning out physicians to prescribe his drugs..conflict of interest?
Addiction by design targeting Middle class America by this NY Jew and the ex attorney General Rudy Guiliani....these two mutts should be in jail and have all profits taken away

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64199 Dec 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Is the present address on Altamount Road in Mumbai a semi-posh area? LOL. Is the old address at Cuff Parade a semi-posh area? LOL. Altamount Road and Cuffe Parade are among the poshest areas in Mumbai. Only Malabar Hill and Carmichael Road are posher.
Just because someone lives in an expensive area, it does not necessarily follow that they have class.

As we all know.

Cheer up. Must gifted fashion reporters are wanna-be's as well. So you have good company.

Location hidden

#64200 Dec 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF HOMOSEXUALITY!!!+++++++
God does not approve of posters who repeat their posts.
Temistocles Rocha

Medford, MA

#64201 Dec 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
Not only that. the non-jews are sstupid and dead brain.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64202 Dec 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Just because someone lives in an expensive area, it does not necessarily follow that they have class.
You have neither money nor class and if I may add nor intelligence.

So, what does that make you?- a riff raff. LOL.

Location hidden

#64204 Dec 17, 2013
This reminds me to brush up on my Hindi. I can barely communicate in fluent Hindi on a sustained basis with the locals in Mumbai. In the swank areas of Mumbai, the language at home, on the streets and in the shops is English but in other parts of Mumbai the local languages rule. I've been born and brought up speaking English and always think only in English and after attending an elite school like Cathedral and John Connon where the accents and standard of English spoken by the students would put most Brits and Americans to shame, well, I'm at a distinct disadvantage where fluency in Hindi and other Indian languages are concerned. In Cathedral, no one speaks Hindi and it is looked down upon and besides most students from Cathedral go to the best universities in the West or enter the IITs in India. In the IITs, students from Cathedral, La Martinere, Campion, St Columba, Bishop Cottons and other elite schools stick together and stay away from the Hindi speaking students. In fact, teams of professors from many of the elite US and British universities come down to the IITs and to Cathedral every year to pick the best students for challenging courses in STEM subjects. Full scholarships are offered to these handpicked students. Otherwise, if this is not the case as with some other famed Western universities who do not dispatch recruiting teams to India then the students of the IITs and Cathedral School gain easy entry into the top universities abroad since these two institutions are so well known everywhere. Anyway, I need to work on my Hindi.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#64205 Dec 17, 2013
Temistocles Rocha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that. the non-jews are sstupid and dead brain.
A stuttering problem AND dyslexic. How do you manage?

Location hidden

#64206 Dec 17, 2013
typo

where fluency in Hindi and other Indian languages IS concerned.

Location hidden

#64207 Dec 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You have neither money nor class and if I may add nor intelligence.
So, what does that make you?- a riff raff. LOL.
You can make a better comeback than that

Location hidden

#64208 Dec 17, 2013
I consider myself a global citizen and so I'm proud that English, rather than some vernacular tongue, is my native language. Some of the best English is spoken and written in India or by Indians these days and the trend is fast catching on. Indian languages have a limited reach and are not sufficiently developed to serve as vehicles for communicating sophisticated/complex ideas.

Location hidden

#64209 Dec 17, 2013
Sanskrit is limited to describing spiritual ideas in a sketchy manner or to formulate mantras that're based on an imitation of natural sounds. The language is too cumbersome and on the verge of extinction in India.

Location hidden

#64210 Dec 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You can make a better comeback than that
You're teased.

ha ha ha.

Anyway, chill.

Location hidden

#64211 Dec 17, 2013
However, the great advantage that Indian languages has over other languages is that they're soothing to the mind and emotions. Yes, this is very true.

Location hidden

#64212 Dec 17, 2013
Ya Ma. LOL.

Location hidden

#64213 Dec 17, 2013
Haute couture is not just about clothes but is more a complete package involving clothes and personality. To carry off haute couture well, one needs great poise, a fine intellect to match, good articulation, a well-toned body, indepth knowledge about fashion and handsome looks so as to complement the classic cuts, superb tailoring, expensive fabrics, specialized dyes, subtle embellishments like Swarovski crystals/gold thread embroidery and fantastic finish. Most people in the world sporting haute wear consider themselves "fashionistas" without possessing the essential credentials as described above. LOL.

Location hidden

#64214 Dec 17, 2013
What does it take to be a bon vivant?

Possessing good knowledge about culinary styles does not qualify one to be a connoisseur of fine cuisines.

The palate should be refined with the taste buds - sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness, and umami - being well developed or highly sensitized to the subtleties.

One should also possess indepth knowledge about cultures, arts, history of foods, aesthetics, the nouvelle factor, nutrition and hygiene and at the same time one should dress appropriately and know a lot about types of menus, tableware, table etiquette, good manners and appreciation of ambience.

The manner one sits at a table, the manner one peruses the menu, the manner one speaks, the manner one places an order, the manner one deals with gaffes, the manner one uses the cutlery and the manner one settles the cheque all add to making one a great bon vivant.

Just a handful of persons in the world possess these finer points in this context.

Location hidden

#64215 Dec 17, 2013
We'll, where's Hugh?

Location hidden

#64216 Dec 17, 2013
Go for the umami taste!
Eric

Itasca, IL

#64217 Dec 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I consider myself a global citizen and so I'm proud that English, rather than some vernacular tongue, is my native language. Some of the best English is spoken and written in India or by Indians these days and the trend is fast catching on. Indian languages have a limited reach and are not sufficiently developed to serve as vehicles for communicating sophisticated/complex ideas.
Then why can't I ever understand the guys in the call centers when I call customer service?

Location hidden

#64218 Dec 17, 2013
INDIAN HYPOCRISY

India's foray into space and missile technology is mostly all about critical Russian inputs.

The campuses of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) where all the so-called indigenous work in designing and engineering is done is teeming with Russian scientists and engineers who're the main brains behind India's space and missile hi tech feats.

None of this this is reported in the mainstream media.

The Indians borrow, use the working knowledge of foreign experts, purchase and hire hi tech in these subjects and in other cutting edge fields and when the product is completed make grand announcements about how "advanced" India is in these frontier disciplines and the sheeple drawn from all strata of society gullible lap up these tall stories and puff their chests in pride and make fools of themselves in the bargain, while those few in the know have a good laugh at the inferiority of Indian scientists and engineers and at the stupidity of the credulous public.

I was never fooled by all the hype and hoopla surrounding the achievements of India in science and tech since back at IIT, I saw most students lacking a natural aptitude for hands on engineering or being in-adept in the pure science labs and as for creativity well the bar is low or almost zero.

Indian scientists/techies who work abroad, too, may be good university profs teaching standard text book stuff but are not world leaders in their chosen field but are mere imitators or at the most make a small innovation in a particular area of narrow expertise.

As for Indian billionaires, well, they're blood and scam billionaires.

ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Sat dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages