Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64129 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hundreds of thousands? More like thousands.
Tens of thousands officially but many more stay over illegally in the Himalayan towns.

Location hidden

#64130 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are not the poster child for pronouncing what is spiritually empty and what is not.
I think I know far more about spirituality than Abraham, Moses and Jesus put together given my direct experiences and deep insights into the mind-matter matrix.

These perverts could not even figure out the difference between the life force and the psychic.

They were simply stuck on the inferior level of the life force. That is all they were capable of.

Location hidden

#64131 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You spent a good part of several years chasing a false Yogi.
It so happens that when a person has terrific yogic potential, he's in some ways or the other always attacked much more than those with inferior yogic potential and so the adverse forces arrange for all sorts of meetings with their earthly representatives to fool and mislead the one with superior yogic potential. The adverse beings would have killed me by now had I not been protected by the power of the superior beings. They tried killing me on a few occasions but failed....

Luckily, the higher powers helped me to see through the danger of that man and i pulled back and am making better spiritual progress.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64134 Dec 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands officially but many more stay over illegally in the Himalayan towns.
I doubt it is even tens of thousands, but either way it pales in comparison to the HUNDREDS of thousands of Indians who have migrated to the US over the last twenty years in search of a more meaningful life.

Location hidden

#64135 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

it pales in comparison to the HUNDREDS of thousands of Indians who have migrated to the US over the last twenty years in search of a more meaningful life.

Yes, but the major difference is that the Indians, most of whom are highly qualified professionals, who've migrated to the US or to the UK in search of a better material life are staunch Hindus who appreciate the profound teachings of the Vedanta even more when living overseas and have helped promote the Vedanta rather vigorously in the US and in Europe that has drawn millions of Christians, Jews and agnostics into its cosmic fold, whereas the Jews have nothing enlightened to offer to the gentiles and most Jews themselves are abandoning their barbaric cult knowing that it is mired in filth, irrationality and demonism and there is hardly anyone sane who's interested in the perverted teachings of El, Abraham, Moses and Elijah who're viewed as barbarians everywhere.

Vedanta, Buddhism, Taoism and other illumined streams of eastern mysticism are highly appreciated in the West and even many well-known atheists speak favorably about these mystical paths based as they are on pluralism and mind-matter that're largely in tune with logic and scientific thinking.

It's the shabbat and so crawl back into your den and fall on your knees worshipping your demon G-d.

LOL

Location hidden

#64137 Dec 14, 2013
An Indian billionaire, Promod Mittal, has splurged a whopping Euros 60 million on his daughter's wedding held in Barcelona, Spain.

Location hidden

#64138 Dec 14, 2013
Meanwhile, 7 persons were charred to death after a fire broke out due to short circuit on the 12 floor of the upscale Mont Blanc apartment block that faces another high profile apartment complex, Grand Paradi, on Mumbai's posh Kemp's Corner.

Location hidden

#64139 Dec 14, 2013
On the social front, Suzanne Khan has ended her 13 year marriage to Bollywood heart throb, Hritik Roshan, citing irrevocable differences between the couple brought on by her husband's roving eye especially his alleged torrid affair with Mexican hottie Barbara Morri and his near-total obsession with his extra-handsome looks. Suzanne has of late been seen in the company of male hunk Arjun Rampal who's married to ex-supermodel, Meher Jessia. Till recently, Arjun was a regular model on the ramp. He's an ex-alum of New Delhi's St Columba's, the same school that the New Age guru Dr Deepak Chopra attended.

Location hidden

#64140 Dec 14, 2013
typo

alum, not ex-alum

Location hidden

#64141 Dec 14, 2013
The latest sex siren to set ablaze the catwalks in New Delhi and Mumbai is Ellie Avram. She's hot.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64142 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
YOUNG ISRAELIS FLOCKING TO INDIA:
What began in 1994 as the great post-military escape to India has turned into a new-age Diaspora of young and embittered men and women from Israel looking to flee what they say is their country's continued armed turmoil with the Palestinians and the spiritual emptiness of Judaism. Hundreds of thousands of Israelis are living in India on long term visas or as permanent citizens.
Baruch haba.
rabbee: and now they begin to own all of zindia, beginning with zionist-india apartheid.

Denver, CO

#64143 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah like when we had, the hippie era in the united states. and there is even a song, about it too - "american hearts" by air supply. as it turns out peace of mind without G-D, is just another deceptive illusion. in this world still making all the same mistakes without G-D, and expecting different results with the devils.

Denver, CO

#64144 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know far more about spirituality than Abraham, Moses and Jesus put together given my direct experiences and deep insights into the mind-matter matrix.
These perverts could not even figure out the difference between the life force and the psychic.
They were simply stuck on the inferior level of the life force. That is all they were capable of.
rabbee: and all that knowledge acquired without G-D, is officially worth nothing. for when returned you are erased, of all knowledge acquired without G-D. and is why none of you, remember the before time when you were all here. only to accept the same vain taught mistakes again, without G-D, here in TheTorah. for you would rather believe in, the vanity vanity vanity of vain fallible men rather than G-D.

all the pretend true, experts in the world. teaching you how to be true, their way against G-D. turns out to be just their, worthless taught vanity. and still you choose, to learn it all again without G-D here in TheTorah. in the dreams of your 'own', not here in TheTorah mental magic moment.

Denver, CO

#64145 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It so happens that when a person has terrific yogic potential, he's in some ways or the other always attacked much more than those with inferior yogic potential and so the adverse forces arrange for all sorts of meetings with their earthly representatives to fool and mislead the one with superior yogic potential. The adverse beings would have killed me by now had I not been protected by the power of the superior beings. They tried killing me on a few occasions but failed....
Luckily, the higher powers helped me to see through the danger of that man and i pulled back and am making better spiritual progress.
rabbee: those who are untrue to G-D here in TheTorah, shall attack and be attacked. for the cause of your idolatry, is not the same diverse idolatry as theirs. as the head games, of idolater vs idolater continue to make the plagues of war. turn your blind eye to the pestilence, and the plagues of war are next, followed by famine with hell and death close behind. are your illusions of greatness without G-D, worth all of this vanity to you? is the lack of peace, in the constant of warring idolaters worth this to you?

Location hidden

#64146 Dec 14, 2013
Mentally unbalanced pest.

Denver, CO

#64147 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the major difference is that the Indians, most of whom are highly qualified professionals, who've migrated to the US or to the UK in search of a better material life are staunch Hindus who appreciate the profound teachings of the Vedanta even more when living overseas and have helped promote the Vedanta rather vigorously in the US and in Europe that has drawn millions of Christians, Jews and agnostics into its cosmic fold, whereas the Jews have nothing enlightened to offer to the gentiles and most Jews themselves are abandoning their barbaric cult knowing that it is mired in filth, irrationality and demonism and there is hardly anyone sane who's interested in the perverted teachings of El, Abraham, Moses and Elijah who're viewed as barbarians everywhere.
Vedanta, Buddhism, Taoism and other illumined streams of eastern mysticism are highly appreciated in the West and even many well-known atheists speak favorably about these mystical paths based as they are on pluralism and mind-matter that're largely in tune with logic and scientific thinking.
It's the shabbat and so crawl back into your den and fall on your knees worshipping your demon G-d.
LOL
rabbee: well joel, in the fields of science and technology. i have worked with enough hindu indians, to know what you said is hogwash. they came over here to study, and then forgot every thing about india or going back. apparently they gave up, floating on their own mental magic carpet of return.

Denver, CO

#64148 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
An Indian billionaire, Promod Mittal, has splurged a whopping Euros 60 million on his daughter's wedding held in Barcelona, Spain.
rabbee: yes to the vain, it is worth the illusions of vanity. so is your vain, bragging about it.

Denver, CO

#64149 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
On the social front, Suzanne Khan has ended her 13 year marriage to Bollywood heart throb, Hritik Roshan, citing irrevocable differences between the couple brought on by her husband's roving eye especially his alleged torrid affair with Mexican hottie Barbara Morri and his near-total obsession with his extra-handsome looks. Suzanne has of late been seen in the company of male hunk Arjun Rampal who's married to ex-supermodel, Meher Jessia. Till recently, Arjun was a regular model on the ramp. He's an ex-alum of New Delhi's St Columba's, the same school that the New Age guru Dr Deepak Chopra attended.
rabbee: yes that happens a lot, when you union does not glorify G-D.

Denver, CO

#64150 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Mentally unbalanced pest.
rabbee: yes you self description, is less than accurate of you. maybe if you made it a tirade, it would be more accurate of you? for from out of all of you alleged intelligence, comes absolutely no true wisdom.

Location hidden

#64151 Dec 14, 2013
Err, Rab, your beard looks quite a bit like pubic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search