Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64151 Dec 14, 2013
Err, Rab, your beard looks quite a bit like pubic...

Location hidden

#64152 Dec 14, 2013
Well, this is awkward. A group of anti-circumcision activists is following Oprah Winfrey across Canada to protest her endorsement of an anti-aging cream that was developed with skin cells harvested from baby foreskin. Winfrey has described the cream as “her magic fountain of youth.” Baby foreskins can bought online for about $85 a piece. Oprah, what next? Smegma body lotion? Or, butter made from semen? LOL.

Location hidden

#64153 Dec 14, 2013
CAN-FAP opposes routine infant circumcision because they believe it diminishes sexual enjoyment and violates children’s human rights. Founder Glen Callender has said that the practice should be equated with female genital mutilation — which Winfrey obviously opposes — and argues that circumcising baby boys for routine medical and religious reasons are wrong. despite being circumcised, I, Joel, oppose circumcision since the mutilation destroys thousands of nerve endings that creates unbalances in the brain centers and in the mind-body equilibrium. More research needed.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64154 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Err, Rab, your beard looks quite a bit like pubic...
rabbee: and just how long have you stared at any males, white pubic hairs that long to know? and how just many times have you, experienced this over and over?

Denver, CO

#64155 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Well, this is awkward. A group of anti-circumcision activists is following Oprah Winfrey across Canada to protest her endorsement of an anti-aging cream that was developed with skin cells harvested from baby foreskin. Winfrey has described the cream as “her magic fountain of youth.” Baby foreskins can bought online for about $85 a piece. Oprah, what next? Smegma body lotion? Or, butter made from semen? LOL.
rabbee: yes joel - you are not the only liar and idolater, of other g-ds in this whole pagan world.

Denver, CO

#64156 Dec 14, 2013
and joel it is not uncommon, for any person to understand their own idolatry, better than anyone else's diverse idolatry.

Location hidden

#64158 Dec 14, 2013
Is it possible to love one and the same person till the very end until death separates the two?

Location hidden

#64160 Dec 14, 2013
Such terrible vampiristic vibes radiating from Lady Gaga. She's your typical mind control victim of the globalists.

Denver, CO

#64161 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Is it possible to love one and the same person till the very end until death separates the two?
rabbee: death does not separate me, from my love of G-D. true love remains, unaffected by death. i still love my first wife Merreeam, even after the relationship between us has gone. i have only my love to give, even if it is unrequited. my love for all of you, than any you have never had for me. why am i doing this for G-D, if not for the only love? tuff love - does not mean i do not love any of my, children or billions of grandchildren here in TheTorah. if you are all going in the wrong direction, i am going to criticize you for it.

Denver, CO

#64162 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Such terrible vampiristic vibes radiating from Lady Gaga. She's your typical mind control victim of the globalists.
rabbee: what makes you think, she is doing any worse, than obama or you? i do not see, any of you as being any less corrupt than lady gaga. you can't be any less corrupt, than the most corrupt person on earth. for it is all of your lies, that enables their corruption.

Denver, CO

#64163 Dec 14, 2013
my love is always waiting for you all, to return here in TheTorah to G-D.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#64164 Dec 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Ask Hugh, he is the one with the livestock

Location hidden

#64166 Dec 15, 2013
I rate Giorgio Armani, Donatella Versace and Shahab Durazi the world's most awesome clothiers - their pret and haute lines are sheer elegance, all splash and shindig and a great joy to wear. Their clothes don't bring out your personality, rather they add to it. Gianni Versace's creations are passe. Some of my friends' parents retain some of Gianni's clothes. I'm not impressed.

Location hidden

#64167 Dec 15, 2013
Shahab Durazi is an alum of Mumbai's elite Cathedral and John Connon School and later studied fashion in NY. Way to go, Shahab.

Location hidden

#64168 Dec 15, 2013
Abraham and Thakore are globally renowned haute couture fashion designers from India whose ultra-chic Western and Indo-Western fusion wear sell in the best salons around the world but Shahab Durazi is better!

Location hidden

#64169 Dec 15, 2013
Where's Hugh? Humping a boy? LOL.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#64170 Dec 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Abraham and Thakore are globally renowned haute couture fashion designers from India whose ultra-chic Western and Indo-Western fusion wear sell in the best salons around the world but Shahab Durazi is better!
Too bad there is no "judging" buttom for flaming.

Location hidden

#64171 Dec 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Too bad there is no "judging" buttom for flaming.
Flaming?

Yeah, Abraham and Thakore are gay.

Obviously, you would know all the core details about homosexuality being gay yourself.

ha ha ha

Location hidden

#64172 Dec 15, 2013
A close friend of mine who recently faced severe business losses has left home and is missing since yesterday morning. I've been close to him since my childhood. I know his family very well. Since, the past week he was ill with high blood pressure and swelling on his face. His wife called some time ago to inform me that he's been missing since yesterday early morning. A police complaint has been lodged. His 3 kids (ages - 2, 4 and 6) are seriously upset and crying for their dad. I have carried these kids in my arms since their birth and would visit often with bags of their favorite chocolates and toys. I'm very upset and have assured his wife that he's well and will return home soon. I had told him 4 days ago that I'd help him clear out the financial mess but he was too much in a state of shock and was evidently ill and didn't pay much attention to what I was saying. I am very upset to hear the news. Will be visiting the cops soon. I don't know what else to say. I am very upset.

Location hidden

#64173 Dec 15, 2013
I am leaving for the police station. Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Sat dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages