Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,185
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64079 Dec 11, 2013
typo

Absolute is a field where all the varieties meet in harmony and which is their source. The absolute is the one manifesting as the many.

Location hidden

#64080 Dec 11, 2013
HUGH,

When're you coming to Mumbai?

Would love to have you visit and stay with me for some time.

Location hidden

#64082 Dec 12, 2013
Wheat germ oil is high in anti-oxidants and has a greater amount of Vit E than any other natural oil. Go for it.

Location hidden

#64083 Dec 12, 2013
Pointing out that in 1860, when the Indian Penal Code was adopted, knowledge of physiology and psychology was not as advanced as it is today, Union Home Minister, P C Chidambaram, told the NDTV TV channel.“Now to say same sex intercourse is against the order of nature is retrograde," he stated. The minister told NDTV that since the legislative option would be time consuming, the government was considering the quicker option of having the Attorney General file a curative petition, which would bring the judgment up for review before a full five-member bench of the Supreme Court. Sonia Gandhi, the de facto ruler of India, too condemned the ruling criminalizing gay sex between consenting individuals of the same sex.

Location hidden

#64084 Dec 12, 2013
Hugh, take hope - you won't be jailed for bum sex if you indulge in it in India. Errr, most Indians hate black bums.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64085 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Pointing out that in 1860, when the Indian Penal Code was adopted, knowledge of physiology and psychology was not as advanced as it is today, Union Home Minister, P C Chidambaram, told the NDTV TV channel.“Now to say same sex intercourse is against the order of nature is retrograde," he stated. The minister told NDTV that since the legislative option would be time consuming, the government was considering the quicker option of having the Attorney General file a curative petition, which would bring the judgment up for review before a full five-member bench of the Supreme Court. Sonia Gandhi, the de facto ruler of India, too condemned the ruling criminalizing gay sex between consenting individuals of the same sex.
Jaywalking is illegal in a lot of places too. That doesnt mean anyone takes that law seriously either.(Except maybe in Kenya).

Location hidden

#64087 Dec 12, 2013
According to news-reports, a quarter of America's 43 million renters are paying 50% of their income on housing. Tough life. I feel terrible when I see people suffering on account of monetary woes. I can't bear to see material poverty. I wish the world was a more just and equitable place so that everyone could have the basic minimal needed to keep body and soul together and would as a result have a smile on their faces. Financial deprivation is ruining hundreds of millions of poor people, everywhere. Sad.

Location hidden

#64088 Dec 12, 2013
PROACTIVE STAND

These days I am far more proactive than ever before.

In the case where adverse force attacks and the drawing in of damaging forces are concerned, I don't subject my mind, emotions and body to the torture brought on by these invading forces but instead direct them to a certain vicious person who happens to be a scientist living in California.

Unknown to this man's surface consciousness, these incoming adverse forces are accumulating in his aura/being and after a certain critical limit has been reached, he'll begin feeling uneasy and at a later stage will fall physically ill, turn mentally unstable, face serious relationship problems or suffer great financial losses.

I feel bad about doing this at times, but, in many ways, he deserves it.

I may stop directing harmful forces at him after some time when he begins collapsing and may direct them elsewhere.

Location hidden

#64089 Dec 12, 2013
and how do you treat your enemies?

Location hidden

#64090 Dec 12, 2013
I can write a thick book on my direct experiences with the forces of every kind that I have encountered in the yoga in trance and in the waking consciousness. It will be a huge shock to people and sound weird, arcane and scary and at the same time it will demolish the nonsensical and often fictional teachings of the religious scriptures, if comprehended in the correct light. I may even type out a few instances of how the forces act in me and in my surroundings and how those who're vehemently opposed to me invariably suffer a bad end either by spontaneous rebound or when I take a proactive stand. Not possessing the full range of the supramental power, I lack the capacity to transform a perverse person without resorting to retaliation of the verbal, mental, physical or yogic kind. Of course, I have a very forgiving nature and would rather suffer myself rather than inflict serious harm on anyone. Some years ago, I targetted a few vicious persons and an animal who were destroyed as a consequence of being targetted by the higher force that was directed by me at them. I have taken things lying down for long but these days I'm regaining my past instinct of acting proactively. It may not be a good thing. Retaliation, intolerance or attack is always a manifestation of inferiority and barbarism as seen in the words/actions of the spiritual pygmies called the prophets of the various religions. The superior yogi who possesses the supramental power can effect a transformation of an adverse force or of a perverse mind without saying a word and without lifting a finger. The supramental method of transformation down to the subconscient level where the deep rooted instincts lie, is a demonstration of true power. Abusing, cursing, running around with weapons, coercion, blood sacrifices, threatening, terrorizing opponents and killing detractors are always signs of inferiority and savagery.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64091 Dec 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No, even if the other Gods were to worship one particular God as supreme, that would still not be a monotheism, for the simple reason that it recognizes the existence of many Gods.
rabbee: then you have not been listening, to what joel and others has been saying. he thinks he is, the only g-d. and does not accept, there are other g-ds other than him. cause only he, is suprareme.

Location hidden

#64092 Dec 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then you have not been listening, to what joel and others has been saying. he thinks he is, the only g-d. and does not accept, there are other g-ds other than him. cause only he, is suprareme.
pbuh

Denver, CO

#64093 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Henotheism is the belief in and worship of a single God while accepting the existence or possible existence of other deities that may also be worshipped.
2) Monolatry is the worship of a single god while acknowledging the existence of other gods.
Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism have simply singled out one god (X or Y or whatever) from the many competing gods for exclusive worship.
These tribal cults acknowledge the existence of other beings but denigrate their status by claiming that the being they worship is the god almighty and creator of the universe and that the other beings are devils. This is monolatry in action. Typical tribal behavior.
Judaism has stolen its god and most of its teachings from earlier cults of the region.
rabbee: sorry charlie joel tuna - but when G-D comes and says, I-AM that I-AM, and shall be what I-AM. and that you shall not mention, the g-d of others in my presence. and gives to you the rest of the third degree riot act. that is not stealing, from other religions. any more than G-D, coming to speak with Avraham about sodam and gomorrah is stealing from other religions. anything anyone gets from any direct encounter, with G-D is not stealing. if you take a dollar, that is not given or offered that is stealing. to take a gift dollar, that is offered that is not stealing.

Denver, CO

#64094 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You can debate homosexuality with practicing homos like some of your American rivals, here.
I feel sad for homos since they're born that way as science has shown. I oppose all forms of persecution.
Had the entire male population been gay, it's obvious the human race would have faced extinction long ago.
Before invitro and cloning could come around, I guess the only way a homo could sire a child would be by inserting his masturbated semen through a thin, hollow tube into the vagina of a female.
Were your 4 kids, Bonny, Monny, Johnny and Lonny, born in this way, Hugh?
LOL.
rabbee: sin is not by physical birth, it is all by taught knowledge. i do not believe, that any one was born to sin. some how they were corrupted, by false taught indoctrination. all sin is birthed, by false teachings.

Denver, CO

#64095 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
According to news-reports, a quarter of America's 43 million renters are paying 50% of their income on housing. Tough life. I feel terrible when I see people suffering on account of monetary woes. I can't bear to see material poverty. I wish the world was a more just and equitable place so that everyone could have the basic minimal needed to keep body and soul together and would as a result have a smile on their faces. Financial deprivation is ruining hundreds of millions of poor people, everywhere. Sad.
rabbee: did not think there are that many, illegal alien non-americans in america being called americans. generally rents tend to vary, according to the average income for that area. and are generally not more than a third of ones income. unless you are purposely trying to, live the life of an illusion beyond your means. so what was your news source, the national enquirer? when most media today, is not opposed to lying. the capitol hill area, with the state capitol, is a high rent district. and i still only pay, about 1/4 of my income for rent. and i am on, a retirement income.

Denver, CO

#64096 Dec 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
pbuh
rabbee: fortunately i was not taking, a sip of coffee right then. give me a few minutes, to recover from laughing here.

Location hidden

#64098 Dec 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did not think there are that many, illegal alien non-americans in america being called americans. generally rents tend to vary, according to the average income for that area. and are generally not more than a third of ones income. unless you are purposely trying to, live the life of an illusion beyond your means. so what was your news source, the national enquirer? when most media today, is not opposed to lying. the capitol hill area, with the state capitol, is a high rent district. and i still only pay, about 1/4 of my income for rent. and i am on, a retirement income.
that info came from: http://www.nhc.org/media/files/Landscape2013....

I live in one of the most expensive regions for housing costs in the nation, but yet my mortgage is far less than 5% of my income. Of course this is mortage, not rents.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#64099 Dec 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Hugh---I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not. However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.
Liam R--Well, of course you do not know any of the Gods, you waste your time worshiping the false god Jesus.
HughBe---
1. Let us leave MY Jesus out of the picture.
2.I challenge ALL of your gods to prove that they are as mighty as I am.
3. I challenge your impotent gods to demonstrate their powers.
4.Go quickly and tell them of the challenges.
5. Finally, I say piss be upon your gods for I know them not and I do not regard them.
2.I challenge your Jesus to prove that he is as mighty as I am.
3. I challenge your impotent Jesus to demonstrate his powers.
4.Go quickly and tell him of the challenges.
5. Finally, I say piss be upon your Jesus for I know him and I do not regard as anything other than a wandering Jewish revivalist preacher.

In fact, your favorite false god claimed that if anyone has even a little bit of faith, they can move mountains. Okay, I have a small rock, given to me by a cute little girl. It used to sit on a bookshelf close to my dinner table until I moved a couple of years ago. Now it is packed away in a box somewhere. If your Jesus was a real God, you could pray and move that stone from the box to my dinner table tonight.

Start praying...

Location hidden

#64101 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM:

Please answer these questions put to you yesterday:

1) Who, in your opinion, is the true god and why? Or, Who, in your view, are the true gods? Why?

2) You once said you believe in spirit - what do you mean by spirit? How does spirit connect with matter, energy and consciousness?

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#64103 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM,

Please take off that abnormal pic of yourself and your retarded son that you've uploaded - the pic not ONLY looks horrible but it is also radiating terrible vampiristic vibes.

I am getting harmed by the perverse vibes coming from your pic.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NFL 1:21PM