Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64107 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM,

Why don't you beg the God or the Gods that you believe in to cure your retarded son who looks worse than a lower animal?

LMAO

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64109 Dec 13, 2013
typo

flocked/flock

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64111 Dec 13, 2013
I remember many of my past lives because the psychic that retains impressions or memories of past lives has awakened in me and is at the forefront of my being in many ways.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64113 Dec 13, 2013
The key to remembering past lives is by awakening the psychic.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64114 Dec 13, 2013
The persistence and continuity of consciousness through various forms is a fact of existence that can be investigated via the yogic perception.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64115 Dec 13, 2013
Like energy, consciousness is imperishable and simply oscillates between unmanifest and manifest states of varying degrees.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64117 Dec 13, 2013
The human species high stands above the animal species only on account of its capacities of heightened logic, self-transcendence and engineering of advanced technology, whereas there's not much difference between the two in instincts related to food, sleep, sex, sexual orientation, greed, excretion, possessiveness, sorrow, pain and other traits

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64118 Dec 13, 2013
typo

The human species stands HIGH

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64119 Dec 13, 2013
Man is simply a superior animal.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64124 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that info came from: http://www.nhc.org/media/files/Landscape2013....
I live in one of the most expensive regions for housing costs in the nation, but yet my mortgage is far less than 5% of my income. Of course this is mortage, not rents.
rabbee: well rents and mortgage, are very much neighborhood and area dependent. they vary from state to state, neighborhood to neighborhood. but as being on a fixed retirement income, my rent payment here on capitol hill, is the equivalent of about a $200,000 mortgage here in the denver metro area. and so the purchase price of the home, would greatly effect the income to mortgage price ratio. when a single person, really does not need a $200,000 home, other than the sake of vanity. and vanity is and always has been, just too expensive for me. but if in california, a two seater outhouse would probably cost you that much.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64125 Dec 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Man is simply a superior animal.
rabbee: says who, you? i have seen rocks, that outsmart most people. and cliffs that stand, a lot higher. and once you jump off of your imaginary clydesdale, you don't look so tall either.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64126 Dec 13, 2013
YOUNG ISRAELIS FLOCKING TO INDIA:

What began in 1994 as the great post-military escape to India has turned into a new-age Diaspora of young and embittered men and women from Israel looking to flee what they say is their country's continued armed turmoil with the Palestinians and the spiritual emptiness of Judaism. Hundreds of thousands of Israelis are living in India on long term visas or as permanent citizens.

Baruch haba.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64127 Dec 13, 2013
India - the land of karma kosher!

Yeah, Om-Shalom!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64128 Dec 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
YOUNG ISRAELIS FLOCKING TO INDIA:
What began in 1994 as the great post-military escape to India has turned into a new-age Diaspora of young and embittered men and women from Israel looking to flee what they say is their country's continued armed turmoil with the Palestinians and the spiritual emptiness of Judaism. Hundreds of thousands of Israelis are living in India on long term visas or as permanent citizens.
Baruch haba.
Hundreds of thousands? More like thousands.

You are not the poster child for pronouncing what is spiritually empty and what is not. You spent a good part of several years chasing a false Yogi. And you still havent figured out the fundamentals of other religions, such as mine.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64129 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hundreds of thousands? More like thousands.
Tens of thousands officially but many more stay over illegally in the Himalayan towns.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64130 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are not the poster child for pronouncing what is spiritually empty and what is not.
I think I know far more about spirituality than Abraham, Moses and Jesus put together given my direct experiences and deep insights into the mind-matter matrix.

These perverts could not even figure out the difference between the life force and the psychic.

They were simply stuck on the inferior level of the life force. That is all they were capable of.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64131 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You spent a good part of several years chasing a false Yogi.
It so happens that when a person has terrific yogic potential, he's in some ways or the other always attacked much more than those with inferior yogic potential and so the adverse forces arrange for all sorts of meetings with their earthly representatives to fool and mislead the one with superior yogic potential. The adverse beings would have killed me by now had I not been protected by the power of the superior beings. They tried killing me on a few occasions but failed....

Luckily, the higher powers helped me to see through the danger of that man and i pulled back and am making better spiritual progress.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64134 Dec 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands officially but many more stay over illegally in the Himalayan towns.
I doubt it is even tens of thousands, but either way it pales in comparison to the HUNDREDS of thousands of Indians who have migrated to the US over the last twenty years in search of a more meaningful life.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64135 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

it pales in comparison to the HUNDREDS of thousands of Indians who have migrated to the US over the last twenty years in search of a more meaningful life.

Yes, but the major difference is that the Indians, most of whom are highly qualified professionals, who've migrated to the US or to the UK in search of a better material life are staunch Hindus who appreciate the profound teachings of the Vedanta even more when living overseas and have helped promote the Vedanta rather vigorously in the US and in Europe that has drawn millions of Christians, Jews and agnostics into its cosmic fold, whereas the Jews have nothing enlightened to offer to the gentiles and most Jews themselves are abandoning their barbaric cult knowing that it is mired in filth, irrationality and demonism and there is hardly anyone sane who's interested in the perverted teachings of El, Abraham, Moses and Elijah who're viewed as barbarians everywhere.

Vedanta, Buddhism, Taoism and other illumined streams of eastern mysticism are highly appreciated in the West and even many well-known atheists speak favorably about these mystical paths based as they are on pluralism and mind-matter that're largely in tune with logic and scientific thinking.

It's the shabbat and so crawl back into your den and fall on your knees worshipping your demon G-d.

LOL

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#64137 Dec 14, 2013
An Indian billionaire, Promod Mittal, has splurged a whopping Euros 60 million on his daughter's wedding held in Barcelona, Spain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug 18 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug 4 save the water 5
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul '16 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages