Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64096 Dec 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
pbuh
rabbee: fortunately i was not taking, a sip of coffee right then. give me a few minutes, to recover from laughing here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64098 Dec 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did not think there are that many, illegal alien non-americans in america being called americans. generally rents tend to vary, according to the average income for that area. and are generally not more than a third of ones income. unless you are purposely trying to, live the life of an illusion beyond your means. so what was your news source, the national enquirer? when most media today, is not opposed to lying. the capitol hill area, with the state capitol, is a high rent district. and i still only pay, about 1/4 of my income for rent. and i am on, a retirement income.
that info came from: http://www.nhc.org/media/files/Landscape2013....

I live in one of the most expensive regions for housing costs in the nation, but yet my mortgage is far less than 5% of my income. Of course this is mortage, not rents.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#64099 Dec 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Hugh---I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not. However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.
Liam R--Well, of course you do not know any of the Gods, you waste your time worshiping the false god Jesus.
HughBe---
1. Let us leave MY Jesus out of the picture.
2.I challenge ALL of your gods to prove that they are as mighty as I am.
3. I challenge your impotent gods to demonstrate their powers.
4.Go quickly and tell them of the challenges.
5. Finally, I say piss be upon your gods for I know them not and I do not regard them.
2.I challenge your Jesus to prove that he is as mighty as I am.
3. I challenge your impotent Jesus to demonstrate his powers.
4.Go quickly and tell him of the challenges.
5. Finally, I say piss be upon your Jesus for I know him and I do not regard as anything other than a wandering Jewish revivalist preacher.

In fact, your favorite false god claimed that if anyone has even a little bit of faith, they can move mountains. Okay, I have a small rock, given to me by a cute little girl. It used to sit on a bookshelf close to my dinner table until I moved a couple of years ago. Now it is packed away in a box somewhere. If your Jesus was a real God, you could pray and move that stone from the box to my dinner table tonight.

Start praying...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64101 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM:

Please answer these questions put to you yesterday:

1) Who, in your opinion, is the true god and why? Or, Who, in your view, are the true gods? Why?

2) You once said you believe in spirit - what do you mean by spirit? How does spirit connect with matter, energy and consciousness?

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#64103 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM,

Please take off that abnormal pic of yourself and your retarded son that you've uploaded - the pic not ONLY looks horrible but it is also radiating terrible vampiristic vibes.

I am getting harmed by the perverse vibes coming from your pic.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#64104 Dec 12, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

5. Finally, I say piss be upon your Jesus for I know him and I do not regard as anything other than a wandering Jewish revivalist preacher.
Incorrect.

A revivalist Jewish teacher wouldn't preach nondualism, the kingdom of heaven being an indwelling force field in the human consciousness, abandonment of the shabbat, incarnation of a typal being (YHVH) on earth (Jesus claimed he was an incarnation of this G-d), reincarnation, meditation on the third eye between the eyebrows and other such things.

Hey retard, think a little before you post, right?

Use the little intelligence that you possess in a more constructive way.

When are you taking off that abnormal pic of yours and of your retarded son that's radiating terrible vampiristic vibes?

CONCLUSION: We could conclude from his teachings that Jesus was a heretic who was more influenced by mysticism than by his own ancestral cult that simply preached fear, mumbo jumbo rituals and obedience to a cruel G-d. Jesus' Babylonian sorcery was imbued with strands of Eastern mysticism.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64105 Dec 12, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
LIAM,

I am getting harmed by the perverse vibes coming from your pic...
Liam, all of humanity is grateful to you.

Location hidden

#64107 Dec 12, 2013
LIAM,

Why don't you beg the God or the Gods that you believe in to cure your retarded son who looks worse than a lower animal?

LMAO

Location hidden

#64109 Dec 13, 2013
typo

flocked/flock

Location hidden

#64111 Dec 13, 2013
I remember many of my past lives because the psychic that retains impressions or memories of past lives has awakened in me and is at the forefront of my being in many ways.

Location hidden

#64113 Dec 13, 2013
The key to remembering past lives is by awakening the psychic.

Location hidden

#64114 Dec 13, 2013
The persistence and continuity of consciousness through various forms is a fact of existence that can be investigated via the yogic perception.

Location hidden

#64115 Dec 13, 2013
Like energy, consciousness is imperishable and simply oscillates between unmanifest and manifest states of varying degrees.

Location hidden

#64117 Dec 13, 2013
The human species high stands above the animal species only on account of its capacities of heightened logic, self-transcendence and engineering of advanced technology, whereas there's not much difference between the two in instincts related to food, sleep, sex, sexual orientation, greed, excretion, possessiveness, sorrow, pain and other traits

Location hidden

#64118 Dec 13, 2013
typo

The human species stands HIGH

Location hidden

#64119 Dec 13, 2013
Man is simply a superior animal.

Denver, CO

#64124 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
that info came from: http://www.nhc.org/media/files/Landscape2013....
I live in one of the most expensive regions for housing costs in the nation, but yet my mortgage is far less than 5% of my income. Of course this is mortage, not rents.
rabbee: well rents and mortgage, are very much neighborhood and area dependent. they vary from state to state, neighborhood to neighborhood. but as being on a fixed retirement income, my rent payment here on capitol hill, is the equivalent of about a $200,000 mortgage here in the denver metro area. and so the purchase price of the home, would greatly effect the income to mortgage price ratio. when a single person, really does not need a $200,000 home, other than the sake of vanity. and vanity is and always has been, just too expensive for me. but if in california, a two seater outhouse would probably cost you that much.

Denver, CO

#64125 Dec 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Man is simply a superior animal.
rabbee: says who, you? i have seen rocks, that outsmart most people. and cliffs that stand, a lot higher. and once you jump off of your imaginary clydesdale, you don't look so tall either.

Location hidden

#64126 Dec 13, 2013
YOUNG ISRAELIS FLOCKING TO INDIA:

What began in 1994 as the great post-military escape to India has turned into a new-age Diaspora of young and embittered men and women from Israel looking to flee what they say is their country's continued armed turmoil with the Palestinians and the spiritual emptiness of Judaism. Hundreds of thousands of Israelis are living in India on long term visas or as permanent citizens.

Baruch haba.

Location hidden

#64127 Dec 13, 2013
India - the land of karma kosher!

Yeah, Om-Shalom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages