Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,397
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63838 Dec 8, 2013
trying to be the expert hyp-gnosis, can result in more idol trouble than you think.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63839 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Pureed prunes may also give it a good spice.
Aphrodisiacal input. Wicked.

(smiles)

Denver, CO

#63840 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well just using the tang, sounded good nuff fur me.

Location hidden

#63841 Dec 8, 2013
My throat was parched. Enjoyed the chilled plum juice sexed up with a dash of lime from a Riedel crystal-ware Tom Collins glass. On a more informative note, a Tom Collins glass is usually used to serve beer, a Tom Collins cocktail, Pimm's number 1, ginger ale, Campari with orange juice or rarely a Cinzano with soda. At home, I use a Tom Collins glass for fruit juice instead of the standard pony tumbler which I find too small to drink juice from. Riedel crystal-ware is among the finest one can find anywhere. Chillin' with EDM. The music system is blasting.

Location hidden

#63842 Dec 8, 2013
Bernardaud is the finest for bone china dinner ware.

Location hidden

#63843 Dec 8, 2013
The swank Zodiac Grill in the Taj exclusively uses the haute Bernardaud gold-edged fine bone china tableware.

Location hidden

#63844 Dec 8, 2013
Everyone visiting Mumbai should dine at the Taj's high profile signature continental cuisine restaurant Zodiac Grill - the understated ambience wit dashes of the bold, the white-gloved one-on-one service, the excellent nouvelle food and rare wines, the classy desserts especially the lighter-than-air Camembert dariole and the rich Kahlua mousse, the designer table ware, the light music, the haute accoutred classy clients and the superb heritage architecture make it a heady experience. Taking all these finer points into account, I rate the Zodiac Grill experience in the Taj many notches above Noma in Copenhagen, Monsoon Cafe in Beverly Hills or Tetsuya's in Sydney, Ameya in London, or Waku Ghin in Singapore. Kudos to the the most happening Zodiac Grill.

Location hidden

#63845 Dec 8, 2013
Where is Hugh? Praying to Jesus is futile.

Location hidden

#63846 Dec 8, 2013
Bye. Later.

Denver, CO

#63847 Dec 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Bye. Later.
rabbee: finally - thanks be, to G-D.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63848 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A Sad-tini

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63849 Dec 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
A Sad-tini
Especially if there are two people living in a 1 bathroom apartment

Denver, CO

#63850 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially if there are two people living in a 1 bathroom apartment
rabbee: aka: really too, fast food.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63855 Dec 9, 2013
Joel--- Is God or G-d with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and possibly his incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?

Hugh---I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not. However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.

Joel-- Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?

HughBe---I would say yes and they are known as demons and are frauds as there is ONE UNIFIED God.

Joel-- Can Jesus be called a good man or the absolute in human form after considering his numerous shortcomings and failures?

Hugh--- Of course Jesus can be called good but perfect would be more accurate.

Joel--- Is it possible for the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy to incarnate on earth in its true nature? How?

Hugh--- NO. Do you believe that the field can incarnate and if yes how?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63856 Dec 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh has a great oomph factor....
(smiles)
Please tell US something that WE don't already know.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63857 Dec 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell US something that WE don't already know.
all right. Hugh is back and he can answer the question as he promised. We are waiting for him to fill this thread with his intelligence.
Carl Spackler
#63858 Dec 9, 2013
So I got that goin for me.....which is nice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63859 Dec 9, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
all right. Hugh is back and he can answer the question as he promised. We are waiting for him to fill this thread with his intelligence.
The brilliance would blind you. Also, you and I know that should you be asked to cite the post that I made that promise you would be unable to do so.

Location hidden

#63860 Dec 9, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
I waiting....but my guess he will weasel his way out of answering, since we all know he is incapable of answering it truthfully.

Location hidden

#63861 Dec 9, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt matter - As you no doubt have observed in the other galaxies, I have a new village idiot to amuse myself with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Thu I love the southwest 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Wed Insect Trust 30
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 11 FEDUPw-dumb-mean-... 45
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 5 Yes 11
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Sep 5 Raquel Placencio 7
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE