Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,256
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63799 Dec 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I never asked you your opinion regarding the truthfulness. Just like I never solicited the evangelical Christian's opinion. Why would I?
The point is tolerance. We are all a part of the greater picture. Intolerant people only serve to alienate themselves, by definition.
rabbee: do you want to know the truth from G-D, so as to have the option to make corrections in your attitude against THEM? well i do not believe this messianic message thread, asked for your input against it either.

you mean your point and theirs, are intolerance of G-D here in TheTorah. being true to other jews, who are not true to G-D here in TheTorah today. is worth what, vanity to you? since the greater picture truly is, this whole world angering G-D again here in TheTorah. and G-D did not exclude, any jews, christians, or muslems, when THEY came to speak to me.

i am telling you all, that according to G-D there is a problem here with this whole world. with your delusions trying to say, their isn't a problem with this whole world. wherever i see, pestilence, plague, or famine in this whole world. there is a severe problem, in idolatry.

and no it don't make sense, for G-D to give this assignment to one person. when a thousand messiahs, could not fix what is wrong with this whole idolatrous world. when even the alleged as jews, have not done what G-D asked of them at mt seeanee. to be true to THEM only, here in TheTorah.

i am not about to alienate myself from G-D, to try and please any of you with your not here in TheTorah delusions. if the alleged as jews, are not true to G-D still here in TheTorah. then they shall not be doing what G-D asked of them at mt seeanee.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63800 Dec 8, 2013
I'm back after a nice lunch with pals at the stylish Konkan Cafe in the Vivanta by Taj. The heady aroma of the spices still lingers on my palate. I may be accompanying them to a nearby hill station over the next few days to party. There's a nice nip in the air and the mood is indigo. Hey, Christmas is nearing...it's time to shake a leg.

Location hidden

#63802 Dec 8, 2013
IGNORANT QUOTE BY CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS FOLLOWED BY COMMENTS FROM JOEL:

"Knowing that we are primates, I think, is a fascinating discovery, and a very interesting and rather cheering one."

- Christopher Hitchens

JOEL - Really?

Structurally, there exists quite a great chasm between man and primate with the most symbolic feature of the superiority of the former over the latter being that man always walks upright and never on his fours. Besides, the lower animals rarely if at all sleep on their backs, while, with the human species, sleeping on the back is a favorite posture of resting. Even if there exists a mere 1.5 % genetic divide between the two species which refers to differences in anatomical characteristics more than anything else, yet the functional differences between man and primates are millions of degrees apart. Genes tell us nothing about emotional or psychological or personality traits. Functionally, the gap between man and primate is toooo vast to comprehend.

So, Hitchens, your view is silly and reflects the stark ignorance of the scientific method of investigation that you lean upon. The fact that you take delight in being associated with lower life forms indicates your rather undeveloped mental faculties.

Expected response from a crass materialist whose belief about existence begins and ends with blind forces and insentience.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63803 Dec 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't take away from the fact that David was an evil man like Abraham, Moses, Elijah and the other biblical perverts who were worshipers of a demonic power, El or YHVH.
The so-called Jewish messiah is supposed to be a descendant of a barbarian and a satanist (David)!
LOL
But that wasnt what you said.

You criticized him for the quality of his "divine revelations": i.e. you criticized his prophetic ability. Which is not only a lack of basic familiarity with Jewish text, but, given the figure he was, a lack of familiarity with worldwide literature, history, and culture.

Dont try to change the goalposts. We dont put up with that sht here.

Location hidden

#63804 Dec 8, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Looks like many in the comments section of that article agree with my assessment. Check it out if you want to understand how bad the author mangled his "facts".
The quality of the articles on Salon have degraded over time, but the comments are usually spot on. Usually the articles have nothing to do with the titles - i.e. click bait - but they can be interesting none-the-less.

Location hidden

#63805 Dec 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Genes tell us nothing about emotional or psychological or personality traits.
But yet nearly 98% of your posts relate back to that idea.

Location hidden

#63807 Dec 8, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>leave a stone!
Not so easy depending on the local geology. A certain popular in cemetery in Northern NJ comes to mind, smack in the central valley underlain with sand, gravel, and clay deposits. Not a stone for miles.

Location hidden

#63809 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But yet nearly 98% of your posts relate back to that idea.
No, I'd qualified the usage of the word "genes" on several occasions by saying that the outer manifestation is chemical (that science knows about) that codes for physical traits, while the subtler dimensions/subtler fields of information in terms of conscious-energy that underlie the chemical units are related to personality traits.

Location hidden

#63810 Dec 8, 2013
Hugh,

Where are you, dear Mon?

Dreaming of getting into Papa's underwear as usual?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#63811 Dec 8, 2013
ha ha ha

Location hidden

#63812 Dec 8, 2013
I'm going out to meet friends. Later.

Location hidden

#63813 Dec 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd qualified the usage of the word "genes" on several occasions by saying that the outer manifestation is chemical (that science knows about) that codes for physical traits, while the subtler dimensions/subtler fields of information in terms of conscious-energy that underlie the chemical units are related to personality traits.
If that is true why do you pine here day and night about bad genetics?

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63814 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so easy depending on the local geology. A certain popular in cemetery in Northern NJ comes to mind, smack in the central valley underlain with sand, gravel, and clay deposits. Not a stone for miles.
Import! But, you did say gravel.

Location hidden

#63815 Dec 8, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Import! But, you did say gravel.
If you can remember!

Sometimes people steal (borrow) from other graves

gravel lens rarely show up near the surface.

Itasca, IL

#63816 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can remember!
Sometimes people steal (borrow) from other graves
gravel lens rarely show up near the surface.
Cruel. Joel can start a business of selling stones near the gate! It would be therapeutic.

Location hidden

#63817 Dec 8, 2013
Yawn. LOL.

Location hidden

#63818 Dec 8, 2013
I'll rather enter the business of selling my handsome body to anyone who can afford me for an hour or if they prefer for a night than sell stones.

(wink wink wink)

Itasca, IL

#63819 Dec 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Yawn. LOL.
Better for you than meeting your parasites, oops sorry, "friends".

Location hidden

#63820 Dec 8, 2013
High class male prostitute on offer.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#63821 Dec 8, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

Better for you than meeting your parasites, oops sorry, "friends".
I've turned a gigolo - a most handsome and high class male prostitute.

You want me for a night?

You'll love it.....

Can you afford my services?

What're your raunchy preferences?...lemme know in advance, Mon.

(grins)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
It's too late for a Kurt Warner comeback
NBC Sports10:50 AM
Given his history, Stanton infection creates heightened concern
NBC Sports12:01 PM
Arians announces Lindley will start Sunday, doesn't rule out Stanton for playoffs
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Sanders (Hip) Questionable to Play vs. OAK
NBC Sports12:12 PM
Cards could get Warner, but cutting him