Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,265
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63779 Dec 7, 2013
typo

Candidate A secured 55 % of the votes

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63780 Dec 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to, the context any better. indicates that i do not see any difference, between your faith and his. they both, appear to be untrue in equal opposition.
But I never asked you your opinion regarding the truthfulness. Just like I never solicited the evangelical Christian's opinion. Why would I?

The point is tolerance. We are all a part of the greater picture. Intolerant people only serve to alienate themselves, by definition.

Location hidden

#63781 Dec 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
This King David of the Tanach was an evil man.
The other patriarchs were no better.
And fools consider these barbarians "men of divine revelations".
I can imagine the kind of degraded inborn instincts they passed on to their future generations.
Didnt know King David was a prophet. Any more strange ideas you care to share?

Location hidden

#63782 Dec 7, 2013
Streetrunner wrote:
The Messianic Jews face many challenges in the present and future. They are a gentle charitable group. They stand firm with Isreal and should be afforded respect.
I'll respect them as soon as they stop fraudulently appropriating the name of my religion.

Location hidden

#63783 Dec 7, 2013
COR - food for thought?

What Hitchens got wrong: Abolishing religion won’t fix anything
Hitchens believed atheism would end world conflict. But the world's wars are about politics, not religion

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/07/what_hitchens...

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63784 Dec 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Don't make me laugh at your stupidity.
I have no problem if you're content being a dunce in Math and in logical thinking.
Above all be a good human being and shed your fanaticism and tribalism.
Improve. Fast.
yeah, really
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. He has a nodding acquaintance of Maths.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63785 Dec 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
COR - food for thought?
Hitchens believed atheism would end world conflict. But the world's wars are about politics, not religion
I only had time to skim the article. My initial impression is that it smacks of Strawman arguments. They misrepresent Hitchen's position, and they don't have an accurate understanding of what New Atheism is. I'll try to respond in more detail if I can find time, but this weekend is crazy busy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63786 Dec 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
COR - food for thought?
LOL. Looks like many in the comments section of that article agree with my assessment. Check it out if you want to understand how bad the author mangled his "facts".

Location hidden

#63787 Dec 7, 2013
Wars are made by powerful lobbies with vested interests....in recent times, not a single war has been fought over ideology. WW1, WW2, Cold War, Iraq, etc, were engineered by this global lobby of the movers and shakers of the world who plan out every move, trigger off the event through a false flag, control both sides to the conflict and decide the outcome.

Location hidden

#63788 Dec 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Didnt know King David was a prophet. Any more strange ideas you care to share?
That doesn't take away from the fact that David was an evil man like Abraham, Moses, Elijah and the other biblical perverts who were worshipers of a demonic power, El or YHVH.

The so-called Jewish messiah is supposed to be a descendant of a barbarian and a satanist (David)!

LOL

Location hidden

#63789 Dec 7, 2013
HITCHENS:

I have seen nearly every vid of Christopher Hitchens and read many of his interviews. While I laud his attempts to clean the world of religion that, down the ages, has only poisoned humankind beyond measure, choked the further evolution of consciousness, impeded the free flow of the higher knowledge and retarded in many ways the march of civilization, his arguments are based on poor logic and can be easily turned against his pet beliefs. Anyway, kudos to him for at least contributing his bit to making the world a saner place free of sectarianism, religious bigotry, irrationalism and superstitions.

Location hidden

#63790 Dec 7, 2013
RELIGION & ATHEISM - 2 SIDES OF ONE COIN

1) Religion and atheism stand at the diametrical ends of the same pole of existence. One is the anti-thesis of the other and each is a rigid ideology with the same degree of consciousness at work albeit in opposing directions.

2) Neither religion nor atheism can solve any of the world's deeper problems centered on hatred, misery, injustice, jealousy, exploitation of the weak, oppression of women, racism, lack of peace, disharmony, greed, egoism, dysfunctional behavior, violence, cruelty, aggressiveness, murder, fanaticism, irrationality, lack of compassion and many others.

3) It's only by rising into a higher state of consciousness or if a higher degree of consciousness descends into the terrestrial fields that's free of superstition, illogic, divisiveness and every other form of perversion can the old problems be permanently eradicated and in the process push forward the human race along higher lines of being and karma. Until this happens, nothing will change in the world and the human race will remain perpetual slaves of personality defects and puppets in the hands of savage cosmic powers like Baal, Moloch, El, YHVH, Allah, Baphomet, Yama, Lam and their human agents, many of whom despite being atheists, are covertly being manipulated in thought, word and deed by these vicious forces and as for those humans who consciously worship these adverse powers as their G-d, well, it only serves to show their degraded inborn instincts brought about by perverse heredity, false beliefs and negative karma.

Location hidden

#63791 Dec 7, 2013
I loved every bit of the expose - "Hell's Angel" - on Mother Teresa done by Christopher Hitchens for the BBC in which he exposes her for the evil that she personified. Mother Teresa has been canonized by the Roman Catholic Church. LOL.

Location hidden

#63792 Dec 7, 2013
In future posts, I shall quote Hitchens and show where he's correct and what are the flaws in his arguments.

Location hidden

#63793 Dec 7, 2013
STRANGE EXPERIENCE

Today, at around 4 am, when I took my customary 15 minute period of rest, I slipped into an inner state and saw my late parents coming to my side, laying their hands on my head and with tears in their eyes they told me that they were sorry for troubling me so much when they were alive and that they were also distressed to see my present condition filled with loneliness, pain, mind/emotional damage....

I guess some discarded vital conscious-energy fragment of theirs linked with my consciousness and manifested in today's emotional contact with them.

I emerged from the inner experience with tears rolling down my pink cheeks and a heaviness in my heart. At times, I pine for my parents...

Dad died when I was at the IIT in my second year of the 5 years integrated master's program, while Mom expired nearly 6 years ago when I was about 23 years and had just graduated.

I must visit their graves in the beit kvarot in Central Mumbai.

Death is not the end of the functioning of the conscious-energy field that exits the body within 7 days after clinical death.

Location hidden

#63794 Dec 7, 2013
Hugh,

The expansion of (3a - 4b)^15 can be worked out in just 3 small steps without using the binomial theorem.

No referring to Pascal's triangles, either.

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#63795 Dec 7, 2013
I'm going out. Bye.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63796 Dec 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
STRANGE EXPERIENCE
Today, at around 4 am, when I took my customary 15 minute period of rest, I slipped into an inner state and saw my late parents coming to my side, laying their hands on my head and with tears in their eyes they told me that they were sorry for troubling me so much when they were alive and that they were also distressed to see my present condition filled with loneliness, pain, mind/emotional damage....
I guess some discarded vital conscious-energy fragment of theirs linked with my consciousness and manifested in today's emotional contact with them.
I emerged from the inner experience with tears rolling down my pink cheeks and a heaviness in my heart. At times, I pine for my parents...
Dad died when I was at the IIT in my second year of the 5 years integrated master's program, while Mom expired nearly 6 years ago when I was about 23 years and had just graduated.
Death is not the end of the functioning of the conscious-energy field that exits the body within 7 days after clinical death.
leave a stone!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63797 Dec 7, 2013
But don't you see how silly you sound like?
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RELIGION & ATHEISM - 2 SIDES OF ONE COIN
2) Neither religion nor atheism can solve any of the world's deeper problems centered on hatred, misery, injustice, jealousy, exploitation of the weak, oppression of women, racism, lack of peace, disharmony, greed, egoism, dysfunctional behavior, violence, cruelty, aggressiveness, murder, fanaticism, irrationality, lack of compassion and many others.
None of them two were created, made or born to solve world's problems, hence you are way off topic. It's like you are saying a car cannot solve any of those problems you listed... but cars aren't projected for that.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
3) It's only by rising into a higher state of consciousness or if a higher degree of consciousness descends into the terrestrial fields that's free of superstition, illogic, divisiveness and every other form of perversion can the old problems be permanently eradicated and in the process push forward the human race along higher lines of being and karma. Until this happens, nothing will change in the world and the human race will remain perpetual slaves of personality defects and puppets in the hands of savage cosmic powers like Baal, Moloch, El, YHVH, Allah, Baphomet, Yama, Lam and their human agents, many of whom despite being atheists, are covertly being manipulated in thought, word and deed by these vicious forces and as for those humans who consciously worship these adverse powers as their G-d, well, it only serves to show their degraded inborn instincts brought about by perverse heredity, false beliefs and negative karma.
So, to solve those problems the only solution is to rise to a higher consciousness' state or if the latter descends to this planet? If I recollect well in the past you stated to have killed your parents and a stray dog. Also I failed to see how you and other so called Yogis defeated misery, injustice, cruelty, murder, fanaticism, hatred, oppression of women, irrationality. etc. in your own country or even in your own region. Any of them and others are still well eradicated in India.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63798 Dec 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
STRANGE EXPERIENCE
Interestingly, your age keeps changing and changing.

Also, didnt you say your parents were Muslims? And now you are telling us they are buried in a Jewish cemetery? LOL

Give me a break.

I guess honesty is not your forte, nor is one of the quality that one can reach or aquire by rising into a higher consciousness state... Never mind. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM