Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63710 Dec 5, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU'RE that crazy, homeless guy we always see on the bus.
You're the reason no one likes to take public transport.
rabbee: aaahnt! false witness - i live in an apartment on corona st in Denver. and I've begun working through a realtor, to purchase a house. it has gotten a lot cheaper to buy a house, than it is to rent.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63711 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know - doesnt that suck?
Seriously, that's why I offered three points of negotiated surrender. In summary-
1) acknowledge that faith is the basis for his belief in the idea of Jesus, and not biblical logic
2)apologize for past jihads against "rabbis"
3) immediate cessation of future rants
Really I am not asking for much. Just common sense given his indefensible position.
rabbee: well i don't see where faith in your, new jewish testament has faired any better.

and why should i apologize, for G-D to confuse one of their enemies to attack another and vice versa? so quit assuming that jews, are not an enemy of G-D again today.

when you know that your terrorism, against their terrorism does not work that well in idolatry. all you do is create, more terrorist space for other worse terrorist to move in. even american terrorism in idolatry, can't ever stop all the idolatry terrorism in this world. even if you should eliminate one, ten other terrorist evil spirit idolaters are waiting for their chance.

even if you should conquer a people, or nation. if you do not fill it in with the real truth of G-D, then ten worse evil spirits will return to fill it in.

and i do not care if anyone rants, as long as it is the truth of G-D here in TheTorah. or have you not heard, some of the prophets considered as raving lunatics?

and no i no longer believe, G-D lied to me about 60 years ago. or was a case, of mistaken identity. when THEY came and said, i am this worlds grandfather adam. returned here at the end of the sixth day actually in TheTorah again. and also told me, about the woman thingy.

i did not want any of this to be true, but it is. no more than i wanted an extreemly painful reminder, in the second visit fourty one years later. just like it says, in The Written Torah is all happening again.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63713 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't see where faith in your, new jewish testament has faired any better.
We werent discussing what was "better" in the sense you are referring to. All I wanted was honesty regarding the where the fundamental basis of belief in his messiah figure comes from.

Nothing wrong to base your beliefs on faith IMO. Not all religions or modes of worship appeal to everyone - some people need an anthropomorphized human deity to direct their energies to, and some people (like me) don't. I think ultimately it leads you to the same place - the only difference is that in my path I try not disparage other's habits unless provoked, while certain other posters do (in a logically inane attempt to rationalize their habits and path).

That all said, if those certain other posters would just give up their rationalizations and accept faith for what it is, perhaps they would be a better person by not disparaging other's belief systems.

Organized religion is just one huge glass house IMO - with separate apartments - silly to throw stones at your neighbor.

Location hidden

#63714 Dec 6, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU'RE that crazy, homeless guy we always see on the bus.
You're the reason no one likes to take public transport.
As long as "crazy" showers, I can deal.

Though I have to agree with Yoshie that driving a car is perhaps a few steps more crazy than taking public transportation if it is available. Driving sucks.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63715 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

I've begun working through a realtor, to purchase a house.

it has gotten a lot cheaper to buy a house, than it is to rent.
You live in a rented apartment all these years?

Surprising.

Given your advanced age and single status, I think it would be better to stay put in your rented pad than to make an outright purchase of real estate which would be a waste of money.

Wishing you the very best in life.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63716 Dec 6, 2013
Hello Papa (Frijoles).

Hope all's well with you.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63717 Dec 6, 2013
ERIC,

I read a post of yours addressed to the dunce Hugh in which you refer to subsets and Venn diagrams.

Really?

I don't think you're good at Math (not even of the Grade 7 level).

Anyway, I wish you the very best.

(smiles)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63718 Dec 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

If Jesus was not the true born son of Joseph, he was not eligible to sit on the throne of David.

Bastards are not anointed as kings.(Congressmen, yes, kings, no)
True what you have said about Jesus.

But, how come satanists, perverts, mass murderers and criminals like the biblical David are anointed as kings?

Think a bit before you post.

Use the little intelligence that you possess in an unbiased and in a rational manner.

Ok?

Location hidden

#63719 Dec 6, 2013
We missed you like we miss a bout of virulent diarrhea

(smiles)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63720 Dec 6, 2013
Had I been the prophesied Moshiach or Messiah, I would have fled the world in shame and horror rather than be related by blood to an evil man like the biblical David who crimes and perversions stretch a mile long.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63721 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
We missed you like we miss a bout of virulent diarrhea
(smiles)
Thank you.

I appreciate your frankness.

I missed you.

I once referred to you during a conversation in Israel in the home of a family member and at that moment felt the need to have you by my side.

Well, anyway, take care and wishing you the very best in life.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63722 Dec 6, 2013
Going to my favorite haunt in Mumbai - the stylish Sea Lounge in the Taj to indulge in my favorites - Coffee Viennoise and ginger cake. Friends are already there having fun. Going to join them. Bye. Later.

Since: Dec 13

Geneva, IL

#63723 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Going to my favorite haunt in Mumbai - the stylish Sea Lounge in the Taj to indulge in my favorites - Coffee Viennoise and ginger cake. Friends are already there having fun. Going to join them. Bye. Later.
You have no friends; only leeches and parasites. Think about it.

Location hidden

#63724 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I appreciate your frankness.
I missed you.
I once referred to you during a conversation in Israel in the home of a family member and at that moment felt the need to have you by my side.
Well, anyway, take care and wishing you the very best in life.
You went to Israel?

I find that hard to believe.

You might consider a pet rock for the next time you have one of those pinings.

Location hidden

#63725 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You have no friends; only leeches and parasites. Think about it.
Leeches and parasites are much maligned members of creation. Everyone needs a way to make a living.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63726 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: aaahnt! false witness - i live in an apartment on corona st in Denver. and I've begun working through a realtor, to purchase a house. it has gotten a lot cheaper to buy a house, than it is to rent.
Don't forget to factor in maintenance and repairs. Housing costs can add up fast.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63727 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

You have no friends; only leeches and parasites. Think about it.
That's a misconception on your part.....

All my friends are not only very well educated but hail from well-to-do backgrounds and live in the upscale areas of South Mumbai.

When we visit 5 star hotels, which is almost every day, I eat simple vegetarian stuff and that too sparingly and being a teetotaler I don't booze. On the other hand, they eat exotic non-vegetarian foods and drink a lot of expensive imported alcohol which in a place like any of the uber-chic Taj restaurants adds up to quite a lot which is way above the usual market value of say a Johnny Walker Blue Label which with multiple luxury taxes costs around $ 1200 for a bottle.

They often settle the check though I also pay on many occasions. It's really no big deal and we don't give it a second thought about who ate what or who drank what and how much - anyone among us just pays up and forgets about it.

Whereas a person like you with a marked middle class background and with a calculating mind and who's rarely exposed to a luxury lifestyle keeps tabs on who pays or on who ate what or who drank how much.

It's so petty.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63728 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You might consider a pet rock for the next time you have one of those pinings.
Since, you're one of my favorite persons - a most adorable type - I will always turn to you or to someone like you when I feel the need for support or for affection.

Alright, then, take care.

Since: Dec 13

Geneva, IL

#63729 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a misconception on your part.....
All my friends are not only very well educated but hail from well-to-do backgrounds and live in the upscale areas of South Mumbai.
When we visit 5 star hotels, which is almost every day, I eat simple vegetarian stuff and that too sparingly and being a teetotaler I don't booze. On the other hand, they eat exotic non-vegetarian foods and drink a lot of expensive imported alcohol which in a place like any of the uber-chic Taj restaurants adds up to quite a lot which is way above the usual market value of say a Johnny Walker Blue Label which with multiple luxury taxes costs around $ 1200 for a bottle.
They often settle the check though I also pay on many occasions. It's really no big deal and we don't give it a second thought about who ate what or who drank what and how much - anyone among us just pays up and forgets about it.
Whereas a person like you with a marked middle class background and with a calculating mind and who's rarely exposed to a luxury lifestyle keeps tabs on who pays or on who ate what or who drank how much.
It's so petty.
None of that makes them friends. And nothing you have stated affects all of my close friendships. Friendship has nothing to do with money. I have a million dollars worth of friends. You are bankrupt in that department.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#63730 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

only leeches and parasites.
Well, despite religions being crap, the fanatical religious nuts cling like leeches and parasites to mumbo jumbo scriptures and to mindless rituals and to laughable prophecies and to perverted personalities and to barbaric beings.

Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May 18 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May 6 operation greylord 45
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn (Mar '14) Feb '16 cupcake 3
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Phillip 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages