Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63689 Dec 5, 2013
HughBe---As a person who is not a Jew, I would like you to explain to me the concept of looking Jewish .

yehoshooah adam-- looking jewish does not, mean a thing. that only being true to G-D does, here in TheTorah. this is not a contest, of who is the best looking hypocrite or smoothest talking jewish critter. it is not my job, to be true to jews, christians or muslems. it is my appointment from G-D, to be true to G-D here in TheTorah again. G-D says i am grandpa adam here in TheTorah again, and i just can't fight against G-D any more about it. fighting against G-D, is always a loosing battle. you would have thought, the jews would of learned this by now. i just guess i am just not stubborn enough, to be a jew fighting against G-D here in TheTorah.

HughBe--- I find both humour and truth in your words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63690 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In Hughbes case, absolutely!
Liam R --Maybe quibbling over terms, but I suspect that he DOES know how homophobic he is, he just doesn't use that word and claims that he is justified in his opinion. The real question is if that homophobia is based on repressed attraction to men...

Frijoles---In Hughbes case, absolutely!

HughBe--- Both of you are two flocing funny fellows. I had a good laugh.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63691 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But every stripper I paid to keep me company told me I was the cutest they ever had.
rabbee: well i would not know, the standard form letter replies of any stripper. are all car salesmen, all your friends too? do you consider all enemies of G-D, as your best friends?

Denver, CO

#63692 Dec 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---As a person who is not a Jew, I would like you to explain to me the concept of looking Jewish .
yehoshooah adam-- looking jewish does not, mean a thing. that only being true to G-D does, here in TheTorah. this is not a contest, of who is the best looking hypocrite or smoothest talking jewish critter. it is not my job, to be true to jews, christians or muslems. it is my appointment from G-D, to be true to G-D here in TheTorah again. G-D says i am grandpa adam here in TheTorah again, and i just can't fight against G-D any more about it. fighting against G-D, is always a loosing battle. you would have thought, the jews would of learned this by now. i just guess i am just not stubborn enough, to be a jew fighting against G-D here in TheTorah.
HughBe--- I find both humour and truth in your words.
rabbee: well G-D said, to not bear false witness. so that handicaps me, with only the truth from THE BOTH OF THE ONE OF THEM. and not to mention, that it most often looks weirder and stranger than what this world says. it is not possible, to have met with G-D and not be considered weird. normal is nothing more than, a prejudicial bias point. so don't ever purchase a special vest or car, from a normal muslim.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63693 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But every stripper I paid to keep me company told me I was the cutest they ever had.
Out of love, I have inserted your unwitting omission.

So, "But every stripper I paid to keep me company told me I was the cutest (LITTLE THING)they ever had".

Surely they laughed the entire time and it was not because you were funny.

Much love, Mon.

Denver, CO

#63694 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A few months ago we were using that tune to argue with Hughbe about the implications of lgbt in straight society. I think to this day he still doesnt realize how homophobic he is, and how he borrows from his ideology to rationalize his phobia.
rabbee: well you know, there are about six million + jews. who should be able to tell you, how unhealthy it is to disbelieve in G-D here in TheTorah. i don't need any worldly excuses, if G-D has already said NO! to anything. and this does not change, because G-D is not a liar.

don't care how much you all lie, and think it is ok. G-D'S Laws do not change, no matter how much you have been taught to disagree with them. since G-D said it is an abomination, more than 3800 years ago. it is, still true today. i do not care, what the enemies of G-D says is normally true to them.

Denver, CO

#63695 Dec 5, 2013
as if about 7-billion enemies of G-D, are not enough here in TheTorah again. when you can see, where that got you all and your grandmother the last two Torot times.

with the ark hovering over the face of the waters with The Spirit of G-D. with G-D telling Noach, His Family and whoever those animals are. this is my promise to You! that I have not destroyed the whole world. cause you! are the whole world, to be are all here again.

Denver, CO

#63696 Dec 5, 2013
i just hate it when G-D, is talking to Noach, His Family, and whoever the animals are. and the whole nobodies here in TheTorah today. takes it out of mental context, and delude that G-D is talking to them personally.

like when G-D is talking about the creation of Adam, and the whole world takes it out of context. and pretend G-D made all of them in THE OUR HE/SHE IMAGE of G-D that is only given to Adam. when it is too obvious, none of you are even close to that Holy of an Image.

Denver, CO

#63697 Dec 5, 2013
and it should be obvious, Who G-D calls Adam. has already been here, and been put to death by Command of G-D again.

since G-D has already indicated to me, that adam and his mate separated are here again in TheTorah from THEM again.

and this whole indoctrinated brainless world, walks around without a clue. as to Who that person is, G-D already has called as Adam.

you need to be careful about, using anyone else's brains for your own. like a worldly teacher, giving their one brain to their students. no! you can't think for yourself, i have all the brains for you in one criminal brain jar.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63698 Dec 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i would not know, the standard form letter replies of any stripper. are all car salesmen, all your friends too? do you consider all enemies of G-D, as your best friends?
Ever ask a car salesman to give you a lap dance? I dont think I would want to go there. Not that there is anything wrong with it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63699 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever ask a car salesman to give you a lap dance? I dont think I would want to go there. Not that there is anything wrong with it.
What have you done to Virgin?

Have you tickled him to death?

Peace, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63700 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you and Liam have similar personalities i.e. jovial etc.

Your problem is your religion, when it possess you it turns a very likable person into hog shiT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63701 Dec 5, 2013
add ES

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#63702 Dec 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Mary was from the tribe of Judah and not Levi.
2. Joseph was not Jesus' biological father.
3. Jesus is the one who shall sit on Davids throne.
If Jesus was not the true born son of Joseph, he was not eligible to sit on the throne of David. Bastards are not anointed as kings.(Congressmen, yes, kings, no)

#63703 Dec 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam R --Maybe quibbling over terms, but I suspect that he DOES know how homophobic he is, he just doesn't use that word and claims that he is justified in his opinion. The real question is if that homophobia is based on repressed attraction to men...
Frijoles---In Hughbes case, absolutely!
HughBe--- Both of you are two flocing funny fellows. I had a good laugh.
So, just like the Flintstones, you had a really gay old time?

Location hidden

#63705 Dec 5, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was not the true born son of Joseph, he was not eligible to sit on the throne of David. Bastards are not anointed as kings.(Congressmen, yes, kings, no)
Yes, that is the crux the open question addressed to Hugh that he refuses to address, and the reason why I am ignoring him until he does.

(or he can just accept my terms, previously posted a number of times, and I would accept that as an acceptable resolution)

#63706 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the crux the open question addressed to Hugh that he refuses to address, and the reason why I am ignoring him until he does.
(or he can just accept my terms, previously posted a number of times, and I would accept that as an acceptable resolution)
But to acknowledge that is to agree that xianity has no basis...

Location hidden

#63707 Dec 5, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But to acknowledge that is to agree that xianity has no basis...
I know - doesnt that suck?

Seriously, that's why I offered three points of negotiated surrender. In summary-
1) acknowledge that faith is the basis for his belief in the idea of Jesus, and not biblical logic
2)apologize for past jihads against "rabbis"
3) immediate cessation of future rants

Really I am not asking for much. Just common sense given his indefensible position.

Denver, CO

#63708 Dec 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i don't think, you need to ask for that.

and since i retired, i use public transportation or sandal leather express. it is really no longer worth it to have a car, that would only be used once or twice a week. not like i need a car, to go four blocks to the grocery store. or about 8 blocks, to downtown Denver. and the 16th street, mall shuttle is free.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63709 Dec 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>... i use public transportation ...
So YOU'RE that crazy, homeless guy we always see on the bus.

You're the reason no one likes to take public transport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 25 SPAM 6
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May '16 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages