Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63496 Dec 1, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Jimmy Dean's Pure Pork Chanukah Gelt!
Available at your local FairPrice

Location hidden

#63497 Dec 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not find anything true to G-D, being worthy of your being a joke against it.
What makes you assume he was joking?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63498 Dec 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you assume he was joking?
rabbee: i said he was, a joke. to deny G-D here in TheTorah, is to be a demonic joke against G-D. and Sarah, denied laughing at G-D too.

Location hidden

#63499 Dec 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i said he was, a joke. to deny G-D here in TheTorah, is to be a demonic joke against G-D. and Sarah, denied laughing at G-D too.
But how do you know God doesnt have a sense of humor?
Eric

Addison, IL

#63500 Dec 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He must. He created Hugh!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63501 Dec 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How else would you explain the Platypus?

Location hidden

#63502 Dec 1, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
How else would you explain the Platypus?
We fried ours for Thanksgiving.

Location hidden

#63503 Dec 1, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>He must. He created Hugh!
Hugh belongs to that subset of individuals that even if he wasnt created, we would have to invent him ourselves since amusement is a mandatory requirement of life for the rest of us.
Eric

Addison, IL

#63504 Dec 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We fried ours for Thanksgiving.
Is a platypus kosher?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63505 Dec 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i know that G-D, has a true sense of humor. but it is never, a false humor or sarcasm. nor does it wrongly, accuse anyone while doing it seriously. G-D would never accuse any one, of being in a mental institution when they are not. G-D, does not gossip.

Location hidden

#63506 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Is a platypus kosher?
Not sure. Rabbi Google claims it is not since it is a creeping thing, but I am not convinced of that authority. Maybe as a reform, you are ok.

More interesting, I had no idea that they still existed. I thought they were extinct, with the Dodo.

Also, it appears, the male platypus has some type of venom, which although is not fatal to humans, can get get us pretty sick.

Location hidden

#63507 Dec 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i know that G-D, has a true sense of humor. but it is never, a false humor or sarcasm. nor does it wrongly, accuse anyone while doing it seriously. G-D would never accuse any one, of being in a mental institution when they are not. G-D, does not gossip.
Beg to differ

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076489/
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63509 Dec 2, 2013
Eric---Well, Hugh, I could. I have A LOT of backup. One of which I already posted.

HughBe--- You are being asked to repost it. Failure to do so means that you are once again LYING, as usual.

Also since you have "A LOT" give some of them starting with scriptural texts and give links.

Finally, keep in mind what you were asked to do. You were asked to use scriptures and secular sources and show or give examples of the word Hebrews being applied to those in your list not including Israel.

Eric--- But, I am content with what I have said,

HughBe--- You are always content with mesS.

Eric--- and (I)don't think ...

HughBe--- Nothing new and is known.

Eric---Besides, you wouldn't understand it if I told you.

HughBe--- Son, I have been blessed with the ability to understand the scriptures and other things. Besides you were told to show or give examples of the word Hebrews being applied to those in your list.

My understanding or your imagined my lack of understanding is not your concern . Do as you are told.

Do you know and understand that there is a difference between knowledge and understanding? Tell me the difference.

Finally, you are not being required to display understanding instead you are being required to demonstrate knowledge. Do so now.
Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63510 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric---Well, Hugh, I could. I have A LOT of backup. One of which I already posted.
HughBe--- You are being asked to repost it. Failure to do so means that you are once again LYING, as usual.
Also since you have "A LOT" give some of them starting with scriptural texts and give links.
Finally, keep in mind what you were asked to do. You were asked to use scriptures and secular sources and show or give examples of the word Hebrews being applied to those in your list not including Israel.
Eric--- But, I am content with what I have said,
HughBe--- You are always content with mesS.
Eric--- and (I)don't think ...
HughBe--- Nothing new and is known.
Eric---Besides, you wouldn't understand it if I told you.
HughBe--- Son, I have been blessed with the ability to understand the scriptures and other things. Besides you were told to show or give examples of the word Hebrews being applied to those in your list.
My understanding or your imagined my lack of understanding is not your concern . Do as you are told.
Do you know and understand that there is a difference between knowledge and understanding? Tell me the difference.
Finally, you are not being required to display understanding instead you are being required to demonstrate knowledge. Do so now.
You have my challenge. Put up or shut up. I am willing to answer all of the above just as soon as you accept my challenge and post your response to the pending questions concerning the application of your definition of a patrilineal Jew to Jesus as he is described in the New Testament. You may either respond to my questions or COR's, as you choose. Both sets of question go the same place.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63511 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my challenge. Put up or shut up. I am willing to answer all of the above just as soon as you accept my challenge and post your response to the pending questions concerning the application of your definition of a patrilineal Jew to Jesus as he is described in the New Testament. You may either respond to my questions or COR's, as you choose. Both sets of question go the same place.
1.You are being asked once AGAIN to repost the source that calls the members of your list Hebrews. Your FAILURE to do so means that you are LYING, as USUAL.

2.Prove to everyone that you are not lying. Simply repost something that you have already posted. It is not too hard to do, rabbi.

It is easy to find, if it is there, deceiver.

3.Here is OUR secret I understand that it is impossible to REpost what has not been posted.

4. How many HUNDREDS of questions are still unanswered by YOU? MANY.

5. Your sideshow is one of your main TOOLS used to deceive. I know this to be true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63512 Dec 2, 2013
Eric--You have my challenge.

HughBe--- You have my sympathy, you pathetic rabbi.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63513 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- There is NOT even ONE passage in the Bible that calls those in your list below Hebrews.

It means that YOU are a LIAR and a FOOL, rabbi.

You were asked to support your FALSE claim that members of your list were called Hebrews and you were required to do so from 2 sources, bible and secular.

It is a FACT that the Bible cannot be used so quote your secular sources.

Oh, when you are reposting your quote give post #.

LIST:
Midian
Zimran
Shuah
Jokshan
Ishbak
Medan
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63514 Dec 2, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Eric

Franklin Park, IL

#63515 Dec 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.You are being asked once AGAIN to repost the source that calls the members of your list Hebrews. Your FAILURE to do so means that you are LYING, as USUAL.
2.Prove to everyone that you are not lying. Simply repost something that you have already posted. It is not too hard to do, rabbi.
It is easy to find, if it is there, deceiver.
3.Here is OUR secret I understand that it is impossible to REpost what has not been posted.
4. How many HUNDREDS of questions are still unanswered by YOU? MANY.
5. Your sideshow is one of your main TOOLS used to deceive. I know this to be true.
You have been exposed as a fraud. Everyone has seen that I am only imitating your response to our requests on why Jesus is a Jew pursuant to your definition.

When you are willing to stop playing games, let us all know.
Sam

London, KY

#63516 Dec 2, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!.I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I myself, is a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages