Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,615
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63394 Nov 25, 2013
thabo

Europe

#63395 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63396 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.
HughBe---- My dear Susan Judaism was never a RACE. Also, God promised the land of Israel to a RACE or the SEED of Israel. So all who are not seed should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#63397 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.
Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?
Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63398 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
Whatever gets your motor started.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63399 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
rabbee: oh come on! if you kicked out, all the idolaters in Ysrael today. and only accepted, those true to HaShem G-D in. there would be nobody there, in Ysrael today.

Denver, CO

#63400 Nov 25, 2013
here we all are at the near end, of the sixth day again. and this whole world of pretend true experts, do not have a clue what is supposed to be really happening.

since when is G-D giving The Whole Torah, become a personal joke to all you nobodies here in IT?

Location hidden

#63401 Nov 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
here we all are at the near end, of the sixth day again. and this whole world of pretend true experts, do not have a clue what is supposed to be really happening.
since when is G-D giving The Whole Torah, become a personal joke to all you nobodies here in IT?
G-d isn't the joke, you are, Grizzly Adams.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63402 Nov 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.
HughBe---It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.

Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?

Eric---Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.

HughBe--- Poor little Eric why are you trying to deceive yourself?

Lesson for today. The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today. This is the context so desist with your BS.

Your sideshow aside, the central point is that Almighty God called Moses FAITHFUL. Explain the meaning of FAITHFUL in the context of Moses marrying a non-Jew.

Are you saying that Jews got a set of commandments different from those given to Israel? Who gave the Jews a different set of commandments?

Even though you are not intelligent enough to understand your own words your words are suggesting 2 different set of rules. i.e. one for the Israelites and one for the Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63403 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
1. Israel was given to the physical descendants of Jacob/Israel.

2. All who are not seed/physical offspring should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63404 Nov 25, 2013
By the way I love the song that I gave on the previous page.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63405 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Israel was given to the physical descendants of Jacob/Israel.
2. All who are not seed/physical offspring should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
There's a lot more to the descendants of Israel than the Jews. God equated them with the stars of heaven, the sand on the shore and the dust of the earth. They will not all fit in Israel, which is basically the size of New Jersey. The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent. David will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will be King of the Universe. Melech ha Olam.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63406 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There's a lot more to the descendants of Israel than the Jews. God equated them with the stars of heaven, the sand on the shore and the dust of the earth. They will not all fit in Israel, which is basically the size of New Jersey. The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent. David will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will be King of the Universe. Melech ha Olam.
SusanB---The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent

HughBe--- Is that the same place where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob came from?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63407 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent
HughBe--- Is that the same place where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob came from?
Abraham was semitic, from what is now modern day Iraq. It was called Ur of the Chaldees at the time. It was also where the Garden of Eden was, Mesopatamia, and Babylon.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#63408 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Lesson for today. The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today.
No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.

I thought you told all of this to BMZ, Alex and MUQ last week. Short memory.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#63409 Nov 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.
Why you drag me into this debate? I have not communicated with Mr. Hugh for so many weeks, if my memory serves me right.

I do not even read most of his posts.

Denver, CO

#63410 Nov 25, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d isn't the joke, you are, Grizzly Adams.
rabbee: then you have called G-D a joke, for Personally appointing me. if you call who G-D sends, a joke. then you have personally called G-D a joke for sending them. your tongue is not the only appendage, that needs restraint.

Location hidden

#63411 Nov 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: then you have called G-D a joke, for Personally appointing me...
Well, as much as I'd LOVE to believe you're G-d .... I'm pretty sure G-d has better things to do with his time then to yell at folks in a chat room.

At least I really hope he does.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63412 Nov 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I remember YOU calling me "Coward for Christ" I have no memory of being called that by others. In any event what difference does it make if you or anyone else calls me such things? None.
Why? How can I attach importance to BS?
2. Apparently you have not learnt. If I am convinced of things e.g. That one's father makes one a Jew and that the Jewish status of Jesus is not inconsistent with this principle then neither a nuclear bomb nor your Satan can get me to surrender.
3. Much love, Mon.
Where is virgin?
But none of that has anything to do with the fact you cant argue, using bible, that Jesus can be your messiah.

Nor have you responded to any of my three conciliatory points of surrender.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63413 Nov 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.
1.Are you saying that Jews got a set of commandments different from those given to Israel?(outstanding)

2.Who gave the Jews a different set of commandments?(outstanding)

3. Give me a FULL list of the SET meaning list all major subsets that make up the Hebrews. Here is a start, Israelites are a subset of Hebrews now complete the list.

I don't want any link. List the peoples that YOU include in Hebrews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct '14 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search