Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
57,141 - 57,160 of 68,925 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63389
Nov 25, 2013
 
Note the approach of the High Priest, Aaron and the PROPHETESS Miriam.

"And Miriam and Aaron spake AGAINST Moses BECAUSE of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63390
Nov 25, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.
Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?
Reconcile Moses marriage to a non-Jew with the LIES of the rabbis.
Explain what God meant when He called Moses FAITHFUL. See verse below.
"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.
3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)
4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
7 My servant Moses is not so, who is FAITHFUL in all mine house.
8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed."
And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became LEPROUS,
You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anybody can be a Jew, if they have the God of Israel in their heart. We cannot change our ethnicity but we can change our religion. What makes a Jew a Jew is the circumcision of the heart. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63391
Nov 25, 2013
 
Moses married an Ethiopian WOMAN or non-Jewish woman and God called him FAITHFUL. Let no man deceive you about this TRUTH.

Now for Moses to be called FAITHFUL by God Almighty it means that his MARRIAGE to the non-Jewish woman must have been CONSISTENT with God's laws.

" FAITHFUL in all mine house."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63392
Nov 25, 2013
 
THINK, I see you all later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63393
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anybody can be a Jew, if they have the God of Israel in their heart. We cannot change our ethnicity but we can change our religion. What makes a Jew a Jew is the circumcision of the heart. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors.
SusanB---You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.

HughBe---- My dear Susan Judaism was never a RACE. Also, God promised the land of Israel to a RACE or the SEED of Israel. So all who are not seed should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63394
Nov 25, 2013
 
thabo

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63395
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63396
Nov 25, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.
HughBe---- My dear Susan Judaism was never a RACE. Also, God promised the land of Israel to a RACE or the SEED of Israel. So all who are not seed should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63397
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.
Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?
Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63398
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
Whatever gets your motor started.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63399
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
rabbee: oh come on! if you kicked out, all the idolaters in Ysrael today. and only accepted, those true to HaShem G-D in. there would be nobody there, in Ysrael today.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63400
Nov 25, 2013
 
here we all are at the near end, of the sixth day again. and this whole world of pretend true experts, do not have a clue what is supposed to be really happening.

since when is G-D giving The Whole Torah, become a personal joke to all you nobodies here in IT?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63401
Nov 25, 2013
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
here we all are at the near end, of the sixth day again. and this whole world of pretend true experts, do not have a clue what is supposed to be really happening.
since when is G-D giving The Whole Torah, become a personal joke to all you nobodies here in IT?
G-d isn't the joke, you are, Grizzly Adams.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63402
Nov 25, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.
HughBe---It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.

Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?

Eric---Could be because Moses was not a Jew. He was a Hebrew. He was a Levite. He was an Israelite. He was never described in the Tanakh as a Jew.

HughBe--- Poor little Eric why are you trying to deceive yourself?

Lesson for today. The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today. This is the context so desist with your BS.

Your sideshow aside, the central point is that Almighty God called Moses FAITHFUL. Explain the meaning of FAITHFUL in the context of Moses marrying a non-Jew.

Are you saying that Jews got a set of commandments different from those given to Israel? Who gave the Jews a different set of commandments?

Even though you are not intelligent enough to understand your own words your words are suggesting 2 different set of rules. i.e. one for the Israelites and one for the Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63403
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All idolaters will be excommunicated from the land of Israel when the Messiah (God) comes. It's called the holy land for a reason and it will be a theocracy. All those who do not swear allegiance to God will be exiled. Both Jews and Gentiles will inhabit the land of Israel.
1. Israel was given to the physical descendants of Jacob/Israel.

2. All who are not seed/physical offspring should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63404
Nov 25, 2013
 
By the way I love the song that I gave on the previous page.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63405
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Israel was given to the physical descendants of Jacob/Israel.
2. All who are not seed/physical offspring should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.
There's a lot more to the descendants of Israel than the Jews. God equated them with the stars of heaven, the sand on the shore and the dust of the earth. They will not all fit in Israel, which is basically the size of New Jersey. The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent. David will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will be King of the Universe. Melech ha Olam.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63406
Nov 25, 2013
 
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There's a lot more to the descendants of Israel than the Jews. God equated them with the stars of heaven, the sand on the shore and the dust of the earth. They will not all fit in Israel, which is basically the size of New Jersey. The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent. David will be the governor of Israel and the Messiah will be King of the Universe. Melech ha Olam.
SusanB---The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent

HughBe--- Is that the same place where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob came from?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63407
Nov 25, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---The children of Israel include all people of northwestern European descent
HughBe--- Is that the same place where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob came from?
Abraham was semitic, from what is now modern day Iraq. It was called Ur of the Chaldees at the time. It was also where the Garden of Eden was, Mesopatamia, and Babylon.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63408
Nov 25, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Lesson for today. The people called Hebrews were also at a later date called Israel or Israelites and are commonly called Jews today.
No Hugh. Israelites are a subset of Hebrews. Jews are a subset of Israelites.

I thought you told all of this to BMZ, Alex and MUQ last week. Short memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Tue Insect Trust 26
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Aug 25 Insect Trust 6
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul '14 Jim Spainhower 9
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
•••
Pinos Altos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••