Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,578
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

#63373 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe ... I get answers to questions that have not been asked and none to those that are asked.
COR----How does it feel?
HughBe--- It feels like I am communicating with dunces and or lying deceivers.
Because you are not really asking questions. One asks questions to gain answers. You ask about things that you believe you already know so that you can spring your misconceived opinions on those that don't know your game. When we don't play along, you get upset. We get to enjoy your tantrum. This last time you got caught, and you can't extricate yourself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63374 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe ... I get answers to questions that have not been asked and none to those that are asked.
COR----How does it feel?
Good. Now you know how we full about you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63375 Nov 25, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poster on another thread, a dedicated Christian, once labeled Mr Hughbe as "A Coward for Christ".

I think that is appropriate to this day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63376 Nov 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poster on another thread, a dedicated Christian, once labeled Mr Hughbe as "A Coward for Christ".
As far as I'm concerned, he's been downgraded to troll status (like a certain someone else on this thread). Let's see if he can crawl out of the sewer he dug himself into.

Location hidden

#63377 Nov 25, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, he's been downgraded to troll status (like a certain someone else on this thread). Let's see if he can crawl out of the sewer he dug himself into.
Obviously we cant expect him to argue past the inherent logical inconsistencies of basing his position on his written bible - since the reality is that noone else in 2000+ years has managed to do this. As such, we might be setting the bar a little too high for him to bring us rational understanding on that issue.

However, I would settle for

1) an acknowledgment that his religion is 100% based upon faith rather than reason (no harm with that IMO), AND;

2) perhaps more important, an apology for past hypocritical behavior (i.e. having the gall to criticize other religions for their interpretations of their own texts) AND;

3)(hope I am not pushing too much considering his character but this is important too) from this point forward no more carping on other's religion unless verbally attacked first (I.E. immediate cessation of his jihad against Jews, Judaism, Rabbis, etc etc).

I think these are fair terms for a negotiated surrender.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63378 Nov 25, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>

COR----How does it feel?

COR---Good. Now you know how we full about you.

HughBe---- I have always known that the feelings are of love and affection. So, your link to my previous words is absurd, as usual.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63379 Nov 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a bottom feeder's comment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63380 Nov 25, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are not really asking questions. One asks questions to gain answers. You ask about things that you believe you already know so that you can spring your misconceived opinions on those that don't know your game. When we don't play along, you get upset. We get to enjoy your tantrum. This last time you got caught, and you can't extricate yourself.
1. I know all things, is my impression of your opinion of me. So your comments are senseless, as usual.

2. Knowing that I know and knowing that you don't know has given me PEACE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63382 Nov 25, 2013
later, "boys".

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63383 Nov 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not convinced that a wino is a good candidate.
rabbee: well if you are looking for a good psychiatrist against G-D, you might as well see the best g-d psychiatrist available.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63384 Nov 25, 2013
any liar who pretends to be the truth, wants to pretend to be your g-d. since one of the main attributes of G-D, is the absolute truth. since G-D does not, bear false witness to anyone.

Location hidden

#63385 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
later, "boys".
So I see you choose to ignore my proposal for negotiated surrender. I thought it was quite fair to all parties, considering the demonstrated weakness of the position you find yourself in.

No wonder you were labeled "a Coward for Christ".

I'll give you a second chance to respond (i.e. turn the other cheek for now)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63386 Nov 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see you choose to ignore my proposal for negotiated surrender. I thought it was quite fair to all parties, considering the demonstrated weakness of the position you find yourself in.
No wonder you were labeled "a Coward for Christ".
I'll give you a second chance to respond (i.e. turn the other cheek for now)
1. I remember YOU calling me "Coward for Christ" I have no memory of being called that by others. In any event what difference does it make if you or anyone else calls me such things? None.

Why? How can I attach importance to BS?

2. Apparently you have not learnt. If I am convinced of things e.g. That one's father makes one a Jew and that the Jewish status of Jesus is not inconsistent with this principle then neither a nuclear bomb nor your Satan can get me to surrender.

3. Much love, Mon.

Where is virgin?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63387 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I remember YOU calling me "Coward for Christ" I have no memory of being called that by others. In any event what difference does it make if you or anyone else calls me such things? None.
Why? How can I attach importance to BS?
2. Apparently you have not learnt. If I am convinced of things e.g. That one's father makes one a Jew and that the Jewish status of Jesus is not inconsistent with this principle then neither a nuclear bomb nor your Satan can get me to surrender.
3. Much love, Mon.
Where is virgin?
I think, according to Jewish tradition, if your mother is Jewish it makes you Jewish. Mary was a Levite, not a Judahite and if Jesus' father was not Joseph, then he is not a descendant and blood relative of David. You can't have it both ways. Even if Joseph was Jesus' father, he is traced back to David thru Jeconiah who was so wicked, he was precluded from having any of his descendants reign. Matthew 1:11. Jeremiah 22:30.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63388 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think, according to Jewish tradition, if your mother is Jewish it makes you Jewish. Mary was a Levite, not a Judahite and if Jesus' father was not Joseph, then he is not a descendant and blood relative of David. You can't have it both ways. Even if Joseph was Jesus' father, he is traced back to David thru Jeconiah who was so wicked, he was precluded from having any of his descendants reign. Matthew 1:11. Jeremiah 22:30.
It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.

Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?

Reconcile Moses marriage to a non-Jew with the LIES of the rabbis.

Explain what God meant when He called Moses FAITHFUL. See verse below.

"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is FAITHFUL in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed."

And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became LEPROUS,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63389 Nov 25, 2013
Note the approach of the High Priest, Aaron and the PROPHETESS Miriam.

"And Miriam and Aaron spake AGAINST Moses BECAUSE of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63390 Nov 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It may very well be that you are correct that it is Jewish tradition. However, you should consider when the tradition started plus it certainly is a tradition that goes against the scriptures.
Moses the lawgiver married a non-Jewish woman or an Ethiopian woman. Do you know what happened to those who dared to oppose Moses?
Reconcile Moses marriage to a non-Jew with the LIES of the rabbis.
Explain what God meant when He called Moses FAITHFUL. See verse below.
"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.
3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)
4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
7 My servant Moses is not so, who is FAITHFUL in all mine house.
8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed."
And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became LEPROUS,
You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anybody can be a Jew, if they have the God of Israel in their heart. We cannot change our ethnicity but we can change our religion. What makes a Jew a Jew is the circumcision of the heart. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63391 Nov 25, 2013
Moses married an Ethiopian WOMAN or non-Jewish woman and God called him FAITHFUL. Let no man deceive you about this TRUTH.

Now for Moses to be called FAITHFUL by God Almighty it means that his MARRIAGE to the non-Jewish woman must have been CONSISTENT with God's laws.

" FAITHFUL in all mine house."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63392 Nov 25, 2013
THINK, I see you all later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63393 Nov 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anybody can be a Jew, if they have the God of Israel in their heart. We cannot change our ethnicity but we can change our religion. What makes a Jew a Jew is the circumcision of the heart. The wicked and the righteous come in all races, creeds, and colors.
SusanB---You know, HughBe, these days Judaism is not a race, it's a religion.

HughBe---- My dear Susan Judaism was never a RACE. Also, God promised the land of Israel to a RACE or the SEED of Israel. So all who are not seed should pack their bags and LEAVE Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search