Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63292 Nov 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jewish race did not come into existence until the separation of Israel into two kingdoms, Israel and Judah. Judah consist of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi but they're all considered Jewish. Zechariah 8:23 "...ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you". Today, Jews have mixed with all races due to the diaspora and it is a religion, rather than a race.
SusanB---JUDAISM is a race

HughBe--- Hi Susan, when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?

SusanB---The JEWISH race did not come into existence until the separation of Israel into two kingdoms, Israel and Judah. Judah consist of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi but they're all considered Jewish. Zechariah 8:23

HughBe--- Thanks for the information, Susan. Did you get it from a rabbi? I ask because it is the sort of answer that I would expect from most of them.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63293 Nov 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---JUDAISM is a race
HughBe--- Hi Susan, when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?
SusanB---The JEWISH race did not come into existence until the separation of Israel into two kingdoms, Israel and Judah. Judah consist of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi but they're all considered Jewish. Zechariah 8:23
HughBe--- Thanks for the information, Susan. Did you get it from a rabbi? I ask because it is the sort of answer that I would expect from most of them.
rabbee: the words jew, jewish, and judaism, are not found in neither TheTorah from G-D, or the new testament of their tanach. those fake new world order names, could not of even existed until after 1054 ad. and there is not even a consonant/vowel letter i to split into it's vowel and consonant forms. and there is a law from G-D, against altering scripture. there is no justification, for using any altered scripture. using altered scripture, is worse than having nothing at all.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63294 Nov 23, 2013
i mean if you are going to alter scripture, you might as well become a muslim or other pagan atheist. for you shall not bear false witness, for or against your neighbors. it means you do not lie to your alleged enemies or alleged as friends scripturally. it also means you can't invent, any of your new testaments here in TheTorah also.

we are all physically here in TheTorah G-D has continued to give. and you are all bearing false witness, with your mental refusal to be here in IT thrice again with yo mama!

and even altering yo mama's name, as eve is a sin. because you won't find, that name. anywhere in TheTorah Scroll, to use it for her.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63295 Nov 23, 2013
there is even danger in using your grandmother's worldly name as sarah faye ann carney. since this is not seen, in TheTorah as true. G-D can always give adam, with another mate after the third or fourth failure of this whole world again. G-D, has done this before and can do it again. and you all should be concerned, what happens if you have no grandmother to ever be physically born again here in always TheTorah.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63296 Nov 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the words jew, jewish, and judaism, are not found in neither TheTorah from G-D, or the new testament of their tanach. those fake new world order names, could not of even existed until after 1054 ad. and there is not even a consonant/vowel letter i to split into it's vowel and consonant forms. and there is a law from G-D, against altering scripture. there is no justification, for using any altered scripture. using altered scripture, is worse than having nothing at all.
While I understand your points what I find interesting about Susan is that she said "JUDAISM is a race" and when asked "when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?" she proceeded to tell me about "The JEWISH race..."

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63297 Nov 23, 2013
if you! are not here in TheTorah G-D is giving. you can forget, even getting one finite audience with G-D in Heaven. no body gets invited into HEAVEN, without ever being mentally being here in TheTorah too. so all of you nobodies here in TheTorah, are not ever going to make it to HEAVEN.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63298 Nov 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand your points what I find interesting about Susan is that she said "JUDAISM is a race" and when asked "when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?" she proceeded to tell me about "The JEWISH race..."
rabbee: yeah even though every known nation, and every known race is in IT. and kind of funny, with all those chinese, and ethiopian, jewish people returning to Ysrael today. ahso even the japenese, have judoism.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63299 Nov 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- The truth is had I believed that the information would be
beneficial to you all I would have shared it. You are just a bunch of curious little children without understanding.
Thats the lamest excuse for not fessing up that your belief system defies logic. Either sht or get off the pot, Mon.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63300 Nov 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism is a race, a member of the house of Judah. The only Jewish blood the Messiah will have is from David and his throne exists in Great Britain today. British is a Hebrew word that means "covenant people". The Messiah was supposed to be from the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim which is Norway. Genesis 49:24 "from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel". Joseph was to become a multitude of nations and a colonizing people. Genesis 48:15-22. They inhabit northwestern Europe which used to be called "free Europe". The Messiah is not Jewish.
Race, which doesnt really have meaning scientifically (at least not post-1900), is a lousy way to explain any of this.

Jews are a people, with somewhat of a common ancestry, diluted by plenty of intermarriage and conversion. Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63301 Nov 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SusanB---JUDAISM is a race
HughBe--- Hi Susan, when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?
SusanB---The JEWISH race did not come into existence until the separation of Israel into two kingdoms, Israel and Judah. Judah consist of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi but they're all considered Jewish. Zechariah 8:23
HughBe--- Thanks for the information, Susan. Did you get it from a rabbi? I ask because it is the sort of answer that I would expect from most of them.
The answer came from my own personal knowledge but you could consider me a Rabbi.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63302 Nov 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The answer came from my own personal knowledge but you could consider me a Rabbi.
rabbee: not without a beard, mustache, muscles, and sex change operation - the term Rabbee or mistaken as Rabbi is masculine.

lying will never make, any woman a real Rabbee. i might accept, the term rabeenette. you keep wanting to forget, that eevreet is a gender sensitive language.

there is a law against, a woman giving herself a males title - mr susanblange. nor should any male, call themselves rabeenette.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63303 Nov 23, 2013
I go away for a week and you're STILL talking about the same things?

Have we seriously considered that we might be in a rut?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63304 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
I go away for a week and you're STILL talking about the same things?
Have we seriously considered that we might be in a rut?
You are a bit late on that. We have been in a rut for about 2 years.

I havent been around much either.

Making slow progress, though. We got Hughbe to admit, under his disguise that we are too simple to understand him, that according to the scriptures he follows, he has no way to support his belief that Jesus could be a messiah.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63305 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The answer came from my own personal knowledge but you could consider me a Rabbi.
of what religion?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63306 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bit late on that. We have been in a rut for about 2 years.
I havent been around much either.
Making slow progress, though. We got Hughbe to admit, under his disguise that we are too simple to understand him, that according to the scriptures he follows, he has no way to support his belief that Jesus could be a messiah.
And what was your prize?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63307 Nov 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not without a beard, mustache, muscles, and sex change operation - the term Rabbee or mistaken as Rabbi is masculine.
lying will never make, any woman a real Rabbee. i might accept, the term rabeenette. you keep wanting to forget, that eevreet is a gender sensitive language.
there is a law against, a woman giving herself a males title - mr susanblange. nor should any male, call themselves rabeenette.
I thought Howard Hughes LIKED women?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63308 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was your prize?
Jamaican Kewpie doll of course

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5891708/il_5...

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63310 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaican Kewpie doll of course
http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5891708/il_5...
Creepy

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63311 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy
google search "Jamaican voodoo"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63312 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
google search "Jamaican voodoo"
Then compare it to American witchcraft and Kabala.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 26 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1

Pinos Altos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages