Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63263 Nov 22, 2013
so i do not care what any of your new testaments say. they are all bearing false witness, against G-D actually here in TheTorah today.

and this is exactly what happened, the last time the subtle talking critters of the fields fooled you all into being their talking critters of their delusion diverse fields. sin is not inherited, but is taught from the rebellious subtle talking critters.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63264 Nov 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what has become of "Former"?
Catch you later.
He chose to "dissapear" for your sins

The biggest sin, of course, is being too chickensht to explain to us how Jesus descends from the House of David
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63265 Nov 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest sin, of course, is being too chickensht to explain to us how Jesus descends from the House of David
HughBe---Do you know what has become of "Former"?

Frijoles---He chose to "dissapear" for your sins

HughBe--- And no doubt he shall become extinct for his own sins.

Frijoles---The biggest sin, of course, is being too chickensht to explain to us how Jesus descends from the House of David

HughBe--- The truth is had I believed that the information would be
beneficial to you all I would have shared it. You are just a bunch of curious little children without understanding.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63266 Nov 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! he just probably, stepped away to pick a few more new testament cherries. he may have been, more than a few cherries short of a full load.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#63267 Nov 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but not by Hugh's rules.
Hugh says that one has to be a biological Jew through one's father. Therefore, Jesus cannot rely upon Mary to be a Jew, because Mary is his mother. He can't rely on Joseph to be a Jew, because Joseph is not his biological father. If one accepts the New Testament, Jesus' father is not a Jew. Therefore, Jesus can't be a Jew according to Hugh. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Hugh. He has decided not to apply his own rules to Jesus.
Which raises the question: Is the God who started Judaism a Jew?

#63268 Nov 22, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Research from some biased liberal quacks
Ah, yes. Every time the conservatives don't like what science shows, they whine about "liberal bias".

#63269 Nov 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---In an attempt to resolve this silly controversy that a braindead rat like COR is perpetuating for days, I'd like to know whether you consider JESUS the MESSIAH OF THE WHOLE WORLD or the MESSIAH OF ONLY THE JEWS?
HughBe--- Messiah of the WHOLE world.
Joel---If Jesus, in your view, was/is the MESSIAH OF THE WHOLE WORLD then it matters little whether Joseph, whose lineage goes back to the pervert David, was the biological father of Jesus or not.
Hugh---- It is because Jesus is the Messiah why Joseph could never have been his biological father.
Joel--- The WORLD MESSIAH can only be an incarnation of the DIVINE PRINCIPLE
Hugh---- That is Jesus.
Joel--- If you think that JESUS was/is the MESSIAH OF ONLY THE JEWS then obviously Jesus cannot be considered the Jewish messiah on grounds of lineage.
Hugh---- Only to those who lack the required understanding.
So, you understand and agree that Jesus never fulfilled the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63270 Nov 22, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you understand and agree that Jesus never fulfilled the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament?
Yes, I understand and agree that Jesus did not fulfill the Messianic prophecies in the minds of the deceived.
Voluntarist

Stamford, CT

#63271 Nov 22, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. Every time the conservatives don't like what science shows, they whine about "liberal bias".
I agree except im not a conservative, dont results get skewed in favor of the policy flavor of the times?
Blacks are what? 3/5 human?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63272 Nov 22, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Which raises the question: Is the God who started Judaism a Jew?
Judaism is a race, a member of the house of Judah. The only Jewish blood the Messiah will have is from David and his throne exists in Great Britain today. British is a Hebrew word that means "covenant people". The Messiah was supposed to be from the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim which is Norway. Genesis 49:24 "from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel". Joseph was to become a multitude of nations and a colonizing people. Genesis 48:15-22. They inhabit northwestern Europe which used to be called "free Europe". The Messiah is not Jewish.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63273 Nov 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, are you trying to tell to almost 2 billion Christians that they came from the sewers?? Asshole.
By the way it could be a beautiful compliment cause jews did have a sewer system even in biblical times while the rest of the world including your mama were swimming in shit. Most arab muslim countries still dont have a sewer system, but you knew that. Thats were you crawled out of.
LOL Amen. Selah. Joel has been getting on my bad side lately. He used to consider me a prophet.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63274 Nov 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi---the rest of the world including your mama were swimming in shit
HughBe--- I am sure that Joel's Jewish mother appreciates the sentiments.
The parents shall not be put to death for the sins of the children, neither the children put to death for the sins of the parents, everyone will be put to death for his own sin.
sallygal

Pittsburgh, PA

#63275 Nov 22, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Wheres the Beef?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63276 Nov 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Judaism is a race, a member of the house of Judah. The only Jewish blood the Messiah will have is from David and his throne exists in Great Britain today. British is a Hebrew word that means "covenant people". The Messiah was supposed to be from the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim which is Norway. Genesis 49:24 "from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel". Joseph was to become a multitude of nations and a colonizing people. Genesis 48:15-22. They inhabit northwestern Europe which used to be called "free Europe". The Messiah is not Jewish.
SusanB---Judaism is a race

HughBe--- Hi Susan, when did the RACE Judaism come into existence?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63277 Nov 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel has been getting on my bad side lately. He used to consider me a prophet.
Hello "Prophet Susan".

When is your next genocide?

How many human beings have you sacrificed till date?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#63278 Nov 23, 2013
"Prophet Susan", had you been a male Prophet, I'd have asked you whether (like Abraham) would you have married your half-sister and procreated genetically abnormal progeny or to save your life would you have pimped your wife (the latter would indicate that you neither possess the Higher Power to protect yourself from your enemies nor the moral fiber to do good)?

Location hidden

#63280 Nov 23, 2013
Meditation ceases once trance commences.

Location hidden

#63281 Nov 23, 2013
There exist 200 odd states of trance.

Location hidden

#63282 Nov 23, 2013
Trance leads to stasis.

Location hidden

#63283 Nov 23, 2013
Stasis is of varying intensities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
News Tour of the Gila benefits everyone not just cyc... (May '12) May '12 Old Man 1
News Silver City and Deming Events (Oct '11) Nov '11 work cohesively 9
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages