Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,006
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62955 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Joel - 1, Hugh - 0.
(smiles)
I believe that there is a place for self-gratification. So carry on.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62957 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Good night.
Hugh, don't visit public loos, please.
Why pick up other guys for sex, when I am all yours, Honey.
(grins)
Joel---Why pick up other guys for sex, when I am all yours, Honey.

Hugh---You may recall that I once told you that I pick up guys for the sole purpose of giving them NORMAL sex education. They are not required to take,at a later date, their female companions to the classes in order to demonstrate to me that they have learnt their lessons.

Having said all of this, you are still my guy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62958 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between COR and I, VS you and I, is at the end of the day not only do COR and I respect each other, but we even understand each others positions.
We are being more Jesus than you could ever hope to model.
I accept that you do not understand the things that I say. On the other hand I understand the positions that you cling to and the things that you say.

The problem is, many of your cherished beliefs and positions are without merit.

Let me illustrate by examples.

1. YOU have a habit of speaking on behalf of the ENTIRE Jewish populations all over the world. This approach is ABSURD.

2. You speak as if Jews who have REJECTED Judaism share your religious positions. This approach is ABSURD.

3. You embrace a LIE that Jews cannot be Christians. I excuse your rabbis as they are dunces and are not exposed to common sense but what is your excuse? I am with you almost daily and so you have no excuse.

4.You hold a Ph.D. in the sciences. Use your training and tell me via the laws of BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and even physics that a Jew who is a Christian is no longer a Jew.

Hint: Using science demonstrate how a change in religious BELIEFS will alter one's BIOLOGICAL relationship to mother and father, grandparents, cousins and ancestors.

Suppose one such person has a FAMILY history of a genetic defect that causes partial blindness in the right eye, use your scientific knowledge and explain how a change in beliefs will change this GENETIC defect from afflicting the person.

Demonstrate the disconnect between this JEW and his or her Jewish BLOODLINE.

I find the doctrine to be CRUEL and inhumane.

Your comedy line about you and Jesus has been noted.

Finally in terms of disrespect, don't give and it shall not be given back to you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62959 Nov 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus who?
;-)
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Jesus is Real" and I thought to myself, "Of course he is. He mows my lawn".
He painted our house a few years back too. Did a great job.

Location hidden

#62960 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
COR is not intelligent but nevertheless COR made you a laughing stock using simple logic that pointed out your hypocrisy and bigotry.
Dont back pedal, it makes you look less manly.

Location hidden

#62961 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that you do not understand the things that I say. On the other hand I understand the positions that you cling to and the things that you say.
The problem is, many of your cherished beliefs and positions are without merit.
Let me illustrate by examples.
1. YOU have a habit of speaking on behalf of the ENTIRE Jewish populations all over the world. This approach is ABSURD.
2. You speak as if Jews who have REJECTED Judaism share your religious positions. This approach is ABSURD.
3. You embrace a LIE that Jews cannot be Christians. I excuse your rabbis as they are dunces and are not exposed to common sense but what is your excuse? I am with you almost daily and so you have no excuse.
4.You hold a Ph.D. in the sciences. Use your training and tell me via the laws of BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and even physics that a Jew who is a Christian is no longer a Jew.
Hint: Using science demonstrate how a change in religious BELIEFS will alter one's BIOLOGICAL relationship to mother and father, grandparents, cousins and ancestors.
Suppose one such person has a FAMILY history of a genetic defect that causes partial blindness in the right eye, use your scientific knowledge and explain how a change in beliefs will change this GENETIC defect from afflicting the person.
I find the doctrine to be CRUEL and inhumane.
Your comedy line about you and Jesus has been noted.
Finally in terms of disrespect, don't give and it shall not be given back to you.
Like we said, every village needs their idiot. Consider it job security.

Location hidden

#62962 Nov 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I get your point about chaos theory.
In chaos theory, different initial conditions can lead to vastly different end results. I don't see anything unusual about that. Sounds pretty rational to me. Mathematically, it all makes sense.
Theoretically, you could predict the end result if you knew, not just the initial condition, but the values of all other variables in the system.
The fact that it is either impracticle or impossible to collect all these values leads us to not be able to make highly accurate long-term predictions (think weather). But so what. I'm not sure where this line of reasoning is going. Should we all learn to rain dance because we can't predict the weather beyond a few days?
I feel like we've really strayed beyond the original topic. ;-)
I think a better term to offer is random. Not everything fits a logical model.

Rain dances have functions besides from sympathetic magic. So the answer is, yes.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62963 Nov 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually impossible to disprove a god(s), though it's not too difficult to disprove the God of the bible. But so what?

Similar to how the Jews must obey Yahweh's commands or suffer the consequences? Allegory or not, the message is pretty clear.
rabbee: judging by the fact, they should number in the billions by now. certainly suggests they, are ticking somebody or SOMEBODY off. and the fact that their scripture, predicted this. does add credence to, alleged as their scriptures. TheTorah even predicted, the coming of That Guy, 2000 years ago. and also predicts what happens, after that. and since the statement is G-D does not lie about a certain story. then i would not expect THEM, to change it no matter how many more times, they give it to this disbelieving world. and if This Alleged G-D, gave this exact same story for three time with Adam to adam and his mate in IT again. do you think that could be, considered a coincidence?

Denver, CO

#62965 Nov 18, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I ever said "science can explain all - eventually". Surely, there may be aspects of reality that are beyond our bounds of exploration (e.g. a ten-dimensional universe, perhaps). For those, we can merely hypothesize, and see if we can make accurate predictions around our hypothesis. For those things that we can't even do that, then I subjugate them into the realm of don't know / don't care. I don't find a need to make up labels or explanations for the unknowable / unprovable.
<quoted text>
Here's where we really part ways. There is no faith in science. The material world is rational, and science is a tool to discover what is knowable. It makes no statements about the existence of the unknowable.
rabbee: oh no! it takes just as much faith, to believe in the science of fallible men. as it does to believe in fallible men's own versions of their g-d's. no matter what you believe in, it's your g-d or G-D.

Denver, CO

#62966 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain chaos theory then?
Even the best of scientists acknowledge the limits of their discipline (not just the current state of their tools, but the applicableness of their tools).
rabbee: diverse un-unified beliefs, are extremely chaotic. we are the only chaotic, factor in here. but the results, of chaos are extremely predictable for each chaotic group. with two or more alleged unguided mistakes, guided against each other. so chaos is not necessarily, unlimited randomness.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62967 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like we said, every village needs their idiot. Consider it job security.
Focus.

You hold a Ph.D. in the sciences. Use your training and tell me via the laws of BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and even physics that a Jew who is a Christian is no longer a Jew.

Suppose one such person has a FAMILY history of a genetic defect that causes partial blindness in the right eye, use your scientific knowledge and explain how a change in beliefs will change this GENETIC defect and so not afflict the person.

Eric

Lombard, IL

#62968 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus.
You hold a Ph.D. in the sciences. Use your training and tell me via the laws of BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and even physics that a Jew who is a Christian is no longer a Jew.
Suppose one such person has a FAMILY history of a genetic defect that causes partial blindness in the right eye, use your scientific knowledge and explain how a change in beliefs will change this GENETIC defect and so not afflict the person.
Why, Hugh, you have done this personally. You have told us that although you are not a Jew, you have Jewish ancestors and relatives. How did you do it? Maybe you did it because you don't recognize being a Jew due to your personal preferences.

Location hidden

#62969 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus.
ethno-religious

that means partly by birth through mother and partly by belief

to qualify under either, you have to self-identify. No self-identification, you are no longer Jewish.

I dont recollect you ever asserting that you had matrilineal descent. You have Jewish ancestry, but no intact bloodline.

Jews are not the first tribe or only tribe to have rules of descent. Its a very common system. If you studied anthropology you would of known this.*

No need to reply. I wont be reading it anyhow.

----------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality

Matrilineality is a system in which descent is traced through the mother and maternal ancestors. Matrilineality is also a societal system in which one belongs to one's matriline or mother's lineage, which can involve the inheritance of property and/or titles.

A matriline is a line of descent from a female ancestor to a descendant (of either sex) in which the individuals in all intervening generations are mothers a mother line. In a matrilineal descent system an individual is considered to belong to the same descent group as her or his mother. This matrilineal descent pattern is in contrast to the more common pattern of patrilineal descent from which a Family name is usually derived.

The matriline of historical nobility was also called her or his enatic or uterine ancestry, corresponding to the patrilineal agnatic ancestry.

In some ancient cultures, membership in their groups was (and still is if in bold) inherited matrilineally. Example cultures or societies include the Cherokee, Choctaw, Gitksan, Haida, Hopi, Iroquois, Lenape, Navajo, and Tlingit of North America; the Minangkabau people of West Sumatra, Indonesia and Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia; the Nairs of Kerala and the Bunts of Karnataka in south India; the Khasi, Jaintia and Garo of Meghalaya in northeast India; the Mosuo of China; the Basques of Spain and France; the Akan including the Ashanti of west Africa; the Tuaregs of west and north Africa; and the Serer of Senegal, the Gambia and Mauritania. Some of these examples are discussed in this article, as listed below

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62970 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I take it that COR is at least far more honest, in your opinion.
COR made Frijoles a laughing stock in yesterday's debate.

Frijoles lacks intelligence and has almost nil decency.

It's so easy to trounce Frijoles in any debate be it religion, nature of reality, mind-matter, Math, Physics, Chem, English or Logic since he has a low IQ.

COR usually sides with the observant Jewish retards on this forum but yesterday he showed his true worth and using simple logic he easily demolished all their barbaric religious beliefs and in the process Frijoles the brain dead homo and the womanish Rick (doll boy) came out looking like village idiots or worse.

COR is not intelligent nor is he a paragon of virtues but in the debate he was solid in his simple reasoning that exposed the hypocrisy and illogic of the opponents.

Remember, if you base your life on the mumbo jumbo of the Torah or on the illogic of a Maimonides, you can never hope to win a debate since even a man with average intelligence like say COR or say even a fool like Voluntarist can easily demolish all your claims.

It's very easy to show that Judaism is demon-worship and a source of evil.

Judaism is the worst among all cults/religions and a laughing stock everywhere.

This is why most Jews have dumped Judaism and are ashamed of their ancestral cult.

It's only the riff raff among the Jews who cling to the cult and who defend something as indefensible as Judaism given the illogic and the evil it teaches.

A Vedantist or a Buddhist can hope to win a debate with scientists when the talk centers on broad cosmic principles or on morality since these two eastern worldviews are way superior in logic/information about the nature of reality and on ethics when compared to the nonsense found in Tanach.

Ok, how's your job going?

What's the weather like in Jamaica?

How is you Mom?

Location hidden

#62971 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Having said all of this, you are still my guy.
Oh yeah, thanks, Monny.

What can I do for you - can I give you a nice body massage?

You'll love it, Monny.

Only don't get aroused while I'm massaging your misshaped body.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#62972 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Question, suppose you must make a choice between knowing HOW something is done or WHY it is done , which would you choose?
You can't ask a question like this one - why does the cosmos exist?

The question WHY can be asked in the context of health, ordinary natural phenomena and human motives.

Anyway, illustrate what you mean giving examples. I'll pick up the conversation from there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62973 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
COR made Frijoles a laughing stock in yesterday's debate.
Frijoles lacks intelligence and has almost nil decency.
It's so easy to trounce Frijoles in any debate be it religion, nature of reality, mind-matter, Math, Physics, Chem, English or Logic since he has a low IQ.
COR usually sides with the observant Jewish retards on this forum but yesterday he showed his true worth and using simple logic he easily demolished all their barbaric religious beliefs and in the process Frijoles the brain dead homo and the womanish Rick (doll boy) came out looking like village idiots or worse.
COR is not intelligent nor is he a paragon of virtues but in the debate he was solid in his simple reasoning that exposed the hypocrisy and illogic of the opponents.
Remember, if you base your life on the mumbo jumbo of the Torah or on the illogic of a Maimonides, you can never hope to win a debate since even a man with average intelligence like say COR or say even a fool like Voluntarist can easily demolish all your claims.
It's very easy to show that Judaism is demon-worship and a source of evil.
Judaism is the worst among all cults/religions and a laughing stock everywhere.
This is why most Jews have dumped Judaism and are ashamed of their ancestral cult.
It's only the riff raff among the Jews who cling to the cult and who defend something as indefensible as Judaism given the illogic and the evil it teaches.
A Vedantist or a Buddhist can hope to win a debate with scientists when the talk centers on broad cosmic principles or on morality since these two eastern worldviews are way superior in logic/information about the nature of reality and on ethics when compared to the nonsense found in Tanach.
Ok, how's your job going?
What's the weather like in Jamaica?
How is you Mom?
Joel---COR made Frijoles a laughing stock in yesterday's debate.

Hugh--- Your words underscore the fact that COR is considerate as he did not allow Frijoles to do it all by himself.

Joel---Frijoles lacks intelligence and has almost nil decency.

Hugh--- Perfectly correct about the decency part. I am not in full agreement with you in terms of intelligence. His problems are lack of honesty and integrity,blind fanaticism and a servant of his god-men who are really blind dumb fools.

Joel---It's so easy to trounce Frijoles in any debate be it religion, nature of reality, mind-matter, Math, Physics, Chem, English or Logic since he has a low IQ.

Hugh--- In his country he is likely to be regarded as being bright but that is there.

Joel---COR... showed his true worth and using simple logic he easily demolished all their barbaric religious beliefs and in the process Frijoles the brain dead homo and the womanish Rick (doll boy) came out looking like village idiots or worse.

Hugh--- ok

Joel---COR is not intelligent nor is he a paragon of virtues but in the debate he was solid in his simple reasoning that exposed the hypocrisy and illogic of the opponents.

Hugh--- noted

Joel---It's very easy to show that Judaism is demon-worship and a source of evil.

Hugh--- Looking at its sheep confirms your words in the minds of some..

Joel---This is why most Jews have dumped Judaism and are ashamed of their ancestral cult.

Hugh--- God be praised.

Joel---Ok, how's your job going?

Hugh--- Toilets are all clean. Litter boxes cleaned. So it is fine.

Joel---What's the weather like in Jamaica?

Hugh--- good weather. It is now after 11:00 pm and it is cool but comfortable.

Joel---How is you Mom?

Hugh--- Me is recovering from the flu, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62974 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't ask a question like this one - why does the cosmos exist?
The question WHY can be asked in the context of health, ordinary natural phenomena and human motives.
Anyway, illustrate what you mean giving examples. I'll pick up the conversation from there.
Tomorrow. It is music time.

Take care.

Location hidden

#62975 Nov 18, 2013
"If the moon is not being observed then does it exist or not?"

- Werner Heisenberg

COMMENT: What an absurd question.

Location hidden

#62976 Nov 18, 2013
Religion is having a run of the place rather than being on the run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:51 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:51PM