Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,312
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62934 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has done the same or worse over thousands of years by indulging in genocides, slavery, rapes, persecutions and torture.
Unlike religion, science has the means to give us real information about nature/being and to provide us with the technological tools to provide real help to people.
Religion is mumbo jumbo and aimed at retards.
Straw argument. Noone was arguing about the superiority of religion. In fact, I even stated earlier that what religion provides other aspects of our culture can easily provide as well.

Grasping for attention. Must suck.

Location hidden

#62935 Nov 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what you have written, I see that the C is outperforming big F.
Much love Mon.
Later.
The difference between COR and I, VS you and I, is at the end of the day not only do COR and I respect each other, but we even understand each others positions.

We are being more Jesus than you could ever hope to model.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62936 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Straw argument. No one was arguing about the superiority of religion. In fact, I even stated earlier that what religion provides other aspects of our culture can easily provide as well.

Grasping for attention. Must suck.
What nonsense.

You were attemting to paint science in a poor light by giving me the example of the Nazis who used scientific methods/scientific technologies to kill and maim.

I countered that by pointing out that since earlier you came up with the lame argument that science cannot provide morality (and presumably religion does), I thus typed that religion has been down the ages responsible for most of the worst cruelties.

Look here, science is neutral and is concerned about facts and application.

It is perverted humans who misuse science.

On the other hand, religious texts preach hatred, mass murder, slavery, rape, cannibalism, human sacrifice, torture, hatred and other evils and so religion is patently evil and a bane.

What can one do with religion except for sitting in a shul on shabbat singing the praises of a monster and becoming more racist and degraded in brain, mind and emotions.

Grow up, you've got a low level of intelligence and high unfairness and great bigotry in your perverted genes.

Begin by first becoming a good human being.

Math, Physics, Chem and Logic can wait for later, ok, Dunce?

Location hidden

#62937 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you explain chaos theory then?

Even the best of scientists acknowledge the limits of their discipline (not just the current state of their tools, but the applicableness of their tools).
A dunce referring to Math? LOL.

You know fractals? LOL.

Science at least has its hands on real tools that yield terrific results in terms of real knowledge and real applications when it is appropriately applied.

Religion can neither predict anything nor tell us anything about nature or personality or body and so religion is useless.

LMFAO

Location hidden

#62938 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I even stated earlier that what religion provides other aspects of our culture can easily provide as well.
Religion cannot provide anything useful except hatred, violence, unfairness, ignorance, cruelty, racism and fanaticism.

Task a cursory look at your ugly personality and you'll understand how demon worship has warped you.

Location hidden

#62939 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought you looked to that evil retard, Moses, for inspiration.

YHVH and Moses - demonic types and retards.

Location hidden

#62940 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

we even understand each others positions.
Retard,

COR has clearly said he parts ways with your perverted logic.

So, in what way has COR understood your retarded position?

In his mind, COR must be having a poor opinion of you as would any averagely thoughtful reader, except your boyfriend, Rick, the doll lover.

COR is on sound ground with his arguments and his method of exposing your illogic, hypocrisy and unfairness is welcome.

COR has routed you and made you a laughing stock, here.

It is you who has to learn from COR.

You have such poor logical skills and your bigotry is sky-high.

Grow up.

Location hidden

#62941 Nov 18, 2013
COR = 7

FRIJOLES (the impoverished dunce)= 0

LOL.

Location hidden

#62942 Nov 18, 2013
Where's Hugh? LOL.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#62943 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

On the other hand, religious texts preach hatred, mass murder, slavery, rape, cannibalism, human sacrifice, torture, hatred and other evils and so religion is patently evil and a bane.
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf...

How was lunch, Hugh?

Location hidden

#62944 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here, science is neutral and is concerned about facts and application.
It is perverted humans who misuse science.
exactly.

And the same can be same for religion, arts, yoga, and the rest of the human created world.

Location hidden

#62945 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard,
COR has clearly said he parts ways with your perverted logic.
So, in what way has COR understood your retarded position?
In his mind, COR must be having a poor opinion of you as would any averagely thoughtful reader, except your boyfriend, Rick, the doll lover.
COR is on sound ground with his arguments and his method of exposing your illogic, hypocrisy and unfairness is welcome.
COR has routed you and made you a laughing stock, here.
It is you who has to learn from COR.
You have such poor logical skills and your bigotry is sky-high.
Grow up.
I find it humorous that you are advocating as such considering both COR and I treat you (deservingly) as a loon with maturity issues.

Location hidden

#62946 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
COR = 7
FRIJOLES (the impoverished dunce)= 0
LOL.
dont forget to keep count

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62947 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain chaos theory then?
Even the best of scientists acknowledge the limits of their discipline (not just the current state of their tools, but the applicableness of their tools).
I'm not sure I get your point about chaos theory.

In chaos theory, different initial conditions can lead to vastly different end results. I don't see anything unusual about that. Sounds pretty rational to me. Mathematically, it all makes sense.

Theoretically, you could predict the end result if you knew, not just the initial condition, but the values of all other variables in the system.

The fact that it is either impracticle or impossible to collect all these values leads us to not be able to make highly accurate long-term predictions (think weather). But so what. I'm not sure where this line of reasoning is going. Should we all learn to rain dance because we can't predict the weather beyond a few days?

I feel like we've really strayed beyond the original topic. ;-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62948 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between COR and I, VS you and I, is at the end of the day not only do COR and I respect each other, but we even understand each others positions.
Jesus who?

;-)

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Jesus is Real" and I thought to myself, "Of course he is. He mows my lawn".

Location hidden

#62949 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I find it humorous that you are advocating as such considering both COR and I treat you (deservingly) as a loon with maturity issues.
That's a personal opinion.

I am exclusively referring to the subject of the debate and nothing else.

COR is not intelligent but nevertheless COR made you a laughing stock using simple logic that pointed out your hypocrisy and bigotry.

LOL.

Grow up, you're heading for destruction.

Location hidden

#62950 Nov 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

exactly.

And the same can be same for religion, arts, yoga, and the rest of the human created world.
My, what an illogical dunce you are.

I am feeling sorry for you.

Religion is not neutral if it revolves around a personal G-d like YHVH, Jesus or Vishnu.

Art is also not neutral since it depends on the moods, skills and inclinations of the artist.

Yoga is not neutral since the seeker aims at a certain typal being or a specific plane in the meditation/trance thus indicating his innate bias and much of the results of yoga are molded by the natural instincts of the Yogi.

However, science is neutral - for example - mass, g, c, h, e, hydrogen, or other natural factors do not depend on the personality of the scientists since they are naturally existing impersonal facts.

Go and earn a few dollars otherwise you'll starve and besides you're teased and defeated.

Location hidden

#62952 Nov 18, 2013
I am rockin' to EDM. The system is blasting, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62953 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume that extra-cosmic G-d who creates from nothing exists and that this G-d is not an evanescent product of conscious energy.
Can you ask a question like this - why does G-d exist?
The only answer would be because he exists.
WHY can be asked about ordinary phenomena like say why does it rain or why is it hot today or why are you late?
You can't ask a question like this - why is water wet?
The only answer is that wetness is its innate characteristic.
Or, it would be absurd to ask - why energy can be neither created nor destroyed?
The answer is that this is the way it is.
Or, you can't ask a silly question like - why does the cosmos exist?
The answer is because energy being self-existent and eternal and cyclical in nature thus cosmos in QM form or in 4-dimesnional spatio-temporal form has always existed.
Existence never disappears nor does it appear from nothing. That would be a contradiction since there's nothing like absolute nothing. So, existence can oscillate between subtle to gross and vice versa but existence will never be blotted out into nothingness.
Joel---there's nothing like absolute nothing.

Hugh--- upon reading those words I wondered if there was a trick to them because when I tried to relate your entire post to my question below I deemed your post to be ABSOLUTE nothingness.

Try answering once more.

Question, suppose you must make a choice between knowing HOW something is done or WHY it is done , which would you choose?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62954 Nov 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
COR is not intelligent but he is consistent in pointing out the hypocrisy of fanatical retards like Frijoles and Rick.
You can't hope to win any debate with even a kid if you base your logic on a pathetic book like Torah or on the illogic of an idiot like Maimonides.
I tell you that Frijoles is heading for destruction ---- his force fields are already showing a tinge of unbalance as a force of destruction prepares to move into his aura....
As for Rick, well, he'll be elated sucking dicks as he reads Torah and plays with his dolls.
LMFAO
I take it that COR is at least far more honest, in your opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 17 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web