Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,264
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62831 Nov 17, 2013
Going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj for a Coffee Viennoise. Good night.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62832 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jesus, Buddha, too, was supposedly born to a virgin.
Of course, these are mere stories.
Before the Buddhist Canon, Torah comes across as a barbaric book invented by a barbarian and aimed at barbarians.
Buddha's teachings are limited but very refined and have a global perspective.
By the time, Jesus was born, Buddhist missionaries had reached the far Middle East and so it is a distinct possibility that Jesus was influenced by Buddhist thought in his childhood given the fact that many of his key teachings are direct lift-offs from Buddhist texts.
But, Jesus' compassion was conditional - follow me or be cursed.
However, Jesus' key teachings (despite being conditional and copied from Eastern mysticism) are nevertheless a great improvement over the teachings of Abraham, Moses, Elijah and other patriarchs for obvious reasons.
Buddha stands far above Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Elijah and the others.
rabbee: they robbed the story of Adam, from when Noach His Family and the animals talked about it. and changed the name, just like the christians did, when they robbed The-Story of Adam and called Them jesus. they seemed to have missed the most important part, with the return of buddha and boobhette.

and somebody floating unconscious in the stasis grave, cannot be standing far above me. you have never been, conscience when in the realm of the grave. i have been there, to see it. and it is obvious, there are no clothing shops there.

Denver, CO

#62833 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
FROM a few days ago
yehoshooah adam wrote:
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?
Frijoles wrote:
MY ulterior motive is to be a nice person. Sorry if that offends anyone.
rabbee: so you reject being nice to G-D, so you can be nice to the devil. your just another nasty, talking critter. and does not explain, why you hate G-D and me. why do you choose to be, an enemy of G-D. how many jews alone, have you murdered or are murdering with your disbelief? since disbelief and hatred of G-D, is what gets jews killed also. so you must also hate, those jews too. lies not true to G-D, is going to get a lot of somebodies murdered. your lies are murdering, those in syria right now. and your trying to tell me, you are a nice murderer?

Denver, CO

#62834 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Ironically, while, El or YHVH, the Babylonian blood-thirsty monster, who was made G-d by the Hebrews (who borrowed this G-d from the Babylonians), commanded his braindead followers to massacre those people who believed in other Gods, yet this asura El or YHVH was no where in sight when the Jews were being royally raped by the gentiles for 2000 years despite all the pacts sealed in blood that the Jews made with him. LMAO.
rabbee: your attempt to confuse in misdirection, G-D with baal hamolech is an outright lie. and it don't make any difference, whether your jew, or buddhist gentile. G-D does not travel, along with idolaters. when i did not believe G-D, that first time. they did not, hang around me. THEY told me my, miserable life story to happen and left after about half an hour. and THEY did not return, until 41years later. when they saw i was tired, of the tribulation in my miserable life story. when even i did not think, THEIR telling my life story, could really be that miserable. oh yeah! i was ready, to listen to reason then.

Denver, CO

#62835 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont recollect anywhere in Jewish tradition, past or present, where people worship Moses. We did have a little problem with a calf, however.
rabbee: well they and you, sure are not worshiping G-D here in TheTorah that i know. so you got to be worshiping something or someone, that is not G-D here in TheTorah. and it is obvious whatever or whoever it is, is a not here in TheTorah liar. i know you hate G-D, because you can't even get Moshe's name right. but i suspect it must be, related to your false prophet moses. so you got a lot more problems, than just calf worship.

Denver, CO

#62836 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Thankfully, most Jews, given the garbage found in the Tanach, are non-believers and have turned to atheism, secular humanism or eastern mysticism and laughably many among the observant Jews, including some rabbis, are closet atheists. Proud. LMAO.
rabbee: will you make up your mind, whether they are worshiping hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer? not all the jews, worship hasatan. not all the jews worship, baal hamolech. and not all the jews, worship halooseefer. even if they all do not worship, G-D here in TheTorah today. any jew who accepts homosexuality, is a worshiper of halooseefer. abortionists, worship baal hamolech. humanism, naturalism, with naturism aka secular atheism, is with hasatan.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62837 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you hate G-D, because you can't even get Moshe's name right. but i suspect it must be, related to your false prophet moses. so you got a lot more problems, than just calf worship.
Actually I am more a breast man.

Location hidden

#62838 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
how many jews alone, have you murdered or are murdering with your disbelief? since disbelief and hatred of G-D, is what gets jews killed also. so you must also hate, those jews too.
The only thing I hate, at this moment, is moronic posts.

Location hidden

#62839 Nov 17, 2013
I think I butchered the grammar on that one.

Denver, CO

#62840 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am more a breast man.
rabbee: there is no, letter r in beast.

Denver, CO

#62841 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I hate, at this moment, is moronic posts.
rabbee: well then, quit posting. i won't be offended, if you go away mad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62842 Nov 17, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine's edit in 4th century CE.
Crusades
French expulsion in the 12th century CE
Alhambra Decree
Inquisition
Pogroms
Holocaust
HughBe---Is Jesus a part of your religious history? If yes, explain.

Eric---Constantine's edit in 4th century CE.
Crusades
French expulsion in the 12th century CE
Alhambra Decree
Inquisition
Pogroms
Holocaust

HughBe--- Are you speaking about the Holocaust which was conducted by Hitler a man who was Jewish and with a slight touch of African blood?

Did Jesus teach anyone to do evil?

Explain your reasons and that of your masters for not telling complete stories. Is it because the complete story would take away from your ability to LIE and to manipulate the Jewish people?

How many non-Jews were killed by Hitler, the Jew?

Was the Inquisition aimed at Jews?

List by category all those who YOU regard as HUMANS that were killed under the Inquisition.

Help: "The Inquisition was a group of institutions within the judicial system of the Roman Catholic Church whose aim was to combat heresy"

You are a SICK, DECEPTIVE creature. There is no doubt in my mind that there are so many secular Jews because they are fed up with the nastiness and domination of the likes of you.

Denver, CO

#62843 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
I think I butchered the grammar on that one.
rabbee: yes it did, represent you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62844 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is a lot like, being pretty ugly.
HughBe---Their Satan RULES in them and that is why they are "KIND", of scummy.

HughBe--- and nasty
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62845 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be lucky we didnt TradeMark your God
WE who? who are you speaking on behalf of?

Are you speaking for Christian Jews?

Are you speaking for SECULAR Jews?

Are you speaking for Jews who are into Eastern religions?

Are you speaking ONLY for your fellow BLIND sheep?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62846 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your ancestors would be embarrassed to read your posts.
They were highly educated and INTELLIGENT people. They were not descendants of persons of your ilk. So NO, they would be well pleased with me.

Denver, CO

#62847 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Their Satan RULES in them and that is why they are "KIND", of scummy.
HughBe--- and nasty
rabbee: and gnashty, teeth too.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62848 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"In Jewish families, love must be earned. The Jewish G-d is demanding and vengeful, more of a wily business partner than a benevolent deity."
- Dr Henry Makow, an ex-Jew
No doubt your "Dr Henry Makow, an ex-Jew" is like his fellow ex-Jews below.

Recall your words, "most Jews, given the garbage found in the Tanach, are non-believers and have turned to atheism.."

In essence most Jews are NOT Jews but are in fact ex-Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62849 Nov 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and gnashty, teeth too.
oh yes and HATERS of TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62850 Nov 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
I had a whale of a time yesterday night sexting pics of naked chicks to my friends but then you wouldn't be interested in those hot pics since you're sexually attracted to boys.
(smiles)
My dear Joel, congratulations. Now, please take the next step and so instead of sexing pictures of girls try the real thing.

Oh, please keep in mind that I am not an OBSERVANT, follower of men's rules on homosexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:06PM