Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,185
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62790 Nov 17, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>According to his messiah and god, judgment is not supposed to come at all.
I know, as I said to Yoda a while back, the Christian teaching on the subject of homosexuality is to "turn the other cheek". Oops.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62791 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, as I said to Yoda a while back, the Christian teaching on the subject of homosexuality is to "turn the other cheek". Oops.
I love it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62792 Nov 17, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
For 2,000 years they've been slaughtering us in that mythical momser's name.
How is that "momser" any more a myth than any other religious figure from the old testament? Or did I misunderstand your statement?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62793 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont own the idea. It isnt even your historical or cultural heritage. You should consider asking us for permission for even mentioning him.
HughBe---Do not do Jesus a favour.

Frijoles---You dont own the idea.

HughBe--- My Jesus is not an idea you moronic order, fellow.

Frijoles---It isnt even your historical or cultural heritage.

HughBe--- Spoken like the LIAR that you are.

Jesus is a part of my historical and cultural heritage in two ways.

First, He is a part and much more than a part but the CENTRAL figure of my Christian history and Christian culture. Every JACKASS in the world knows this to be true. Now, it speaks very poorly of you for not knowing it.

Tell me what is meant by the history of Christianity.

Is Jesus a part of your religious history? If yes, explain.

Second, although I am NOT a Jew it should not be beyond the ability of the feeble-minded like yourself and company to understand that my historical and cultural links are not only African but also Jewish.

My mother's father was a Jew.

In other words, I am not the product of only BLACKS. This is something that a serpent like you is aware of.

So now, explain to me how my cultural and historical links would have no connection to Jesus and Jews given that I have a Jewish grandfather, Jewish uncles and aunts , Jewish cousins etc.

Go right ahead, you brainless self-deceiver.

What is my culture and history, Einstein?

Frijoles--- You should consider asking us for permission for even mentioning him.

HughBe--- Senseless, as usual.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62794 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Their Satan RULES in them and that is why they are "KIND", of scummy.
rabbee: well it is a lot like, being pretty ugly.

Location hidden

#62795 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Do not do Jesus a favour.
Frijoles---You dont own the idea.
HughBe--- My Jesus is not an idea you moronic order, fellow.
Frijoles---It isnt even your historical or cultural heritage.
HughBe--- Spoken like the LIAR that you are.
Jesus is a part of my historical and cultural heritage in two ways.
First, He is a part and much more than a part but the CENTRAL figure of my Christian history and Christian culture. Every JACKASS in the world knows this to be true. Now, it speaks very poorly of you for not knowing it.
Tell me what is meant by the history of Christianity.
Second, although I am NOT a Jew it should not be beyond the ability of the feeble-minded like yourself and company to understand that my historical and cultural links are not only African but also Jewish.
In other words, I am not the product of only BLACKS. This is something that a serpent like you is aware of.
So now, explain to me how my cultural and historical links would have no connection to Jesus and Jews given that I have a Jewish grandfather, Jewish uncles and aunts , Jewish cousins etc.
Go right ahead, you brainless self-deceiver.
What is my culture and history, Einstein?
Frijoles--- You should consider asking us for permission for even mentioning him.
HughBe--- Senseless, as usual.
Just be lucky we didnt TradeMark your God

Location hidden

#62796 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your ancestors would be embarrassed to read your posts.

Location hidden

#62797 Nov 17, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that "momser" any more a myth than any other religious figure from the old testament? Or did I misunderstand your statement?
You might of misunderstood. Its not his issue that people have made a god out of a historical figure, or even whether that figure existed even as a normal person. However, it IS an issue to him that people has used that god as an excuse to slaughter his ancestors.

Denver, CO

#62798 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
But then again, Jesus WAS one of us before Hugbhe and the likes stole his history and developed a new cult of personality around the poor rebbe.
rabbee: wow that sounds a lot like, what the jews did with Moshe. to pervert themselves, out of being here in TheTorah. as it just had to be the only way, to help deceive this worlds grandmother chaooah again. and screw us all, out of GanEden again.

as the jews ignore all the pestilence, plague, and famine, G-D sent to keep your nobodies here in TheTorah numbers down. well it is all your fault, for not being here in TheTorah G-D is still giving. i am not about to feel sorry, for the jews who have kindled G-D'S anger against them. i feel more sorry, for the rest of the world you have all screwed doing this.

and G-D'S anger kindled against you, is not anti-semitism either. it is called, G-D'S Justice. G-D never did need, any of you as THEIR enemies here in TheTorah. G-D asked you all, to be true only to THEM here in TheTorah.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#62799 Nov 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Constantine's edit in 4th century CE.
Crusades
French expulsion in the 12th century CE
Alhambra Decree
Inquisition
Pogroms
Holocaust

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62800 Nov 17, 2013
RICHARD DAWKINS CONDEMNS YHVH:

1) "Yahweh: The God of the Old Testament (Tanach) is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

2) "What makes my jaw drop is that people today should base their lives on such an appalling role model as Yahweh - and even worse, that they should bossily try to force the same evil monster (whether fact or fiction) on the rest of us."

3)"Moreover, this god, Yahweh, breaks into a monumental rage whenever his chosen people flirted with a rival god," resembling "nothing so much as sexual jealousy of the worst kind. Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.' Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."

And more.....

Location hidden

#62801 Nov 17, 2013
HIGHLIGHT:

Add to this the killing of the Canaanites-an 'ethnic cleansing' in which "bloodthirsty massacres" were carried out with 'xenophobic relish.'

Location hidden

#62802 Nov 17, 2013
MORE:

Joshua's destruction of Jericho is 'morally indistinguishable' from Hitler's invasion of Poland, or Saddam Hussein's massacres of the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs."

Location hidden

#62803 Nov 17, 2013
MORAL - WHERE JEWISH SUFFERING FOR 2000 YEARS IS CONCERNED:

The Jews have been killed and persecuted for millennia as part of the mechanism of - AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP.

Location hidden

#62804 Nov 17, 2013
Natural justice ultimately catches up with wrongdoers.

Denver, CO

#62805 Nov 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read Shmuely Boteach's new book on Jesus?
His idea is that Jews should reclaim the historical Jesus as one of our own, since he WAS one of our own (keeping his teachings but obviously discarding all the post-baggage in the process).
I never read the book, but I agree with the idea. Why not?
rabbee: when you can't even get, Their name right? there no redemption (Yeshooah), within any lie. a fake name, can't redeem anyone here in TheTorah. it only reveals a lack of respect, for G-D here in TheTorah. only the truth here, in TheTorah can redeem you all.

Location hidden

#62806 Nov 17, 2013
There is an individual karma as well as a collective karma. Both these aspects of the natural law of justice are always at work and manifest when the time is just right.

Location hidden

#62807 Nov 17, 2013
Ironically, while, El or YHVH, the Babylonian blood-thirsty monster, who was made G-d by the Hebrews (who borrowed this G-d from the Babylonians), commanded his braindead followers to massacre those people who believed in other Gods, yet this asura El or YHVH was no where in sight when the Jews were being royally raped by the gentiles for 2000 years despite all the pacts sealed in blood that the Jews made with him. LMAO.

Location hidden

#62808 Nov 17, 2013
The satanic being El or YHVH was no where in sight when the Jews were being royally raped by the gentiles for 2000 years despite all the pacts sealed in blood that the Jews made with him.

LMAO.

Location hidden

#62809 Nov 17, 2013
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Rosenthal

(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NFL 1:21PM