Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
thepopebenedct wasgai

Reynosa, Mexico

#62704 Nov 15, 2013
What its with postngs editnh..when good poems huinduism lov........??enviou ujews tell the mesaoinica not bother me uif u dont like uswe......idolatersetcs..then. we...dont..qererur.ideologis.. .citisenz....nuestros..towns.. ..accuire...except...ur.fsjws. ..reclutacio...jeijejejejei... ...acknological...or..the
.asian...general....
Destitionalised..........
Entendiste..naco..necio
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#62705 Nov 15, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well thank, TheG-D i have seen. WHO i am trying, to look more and more like. even if it is totally hopeless, without the woman true to G-D. without a true woman, it is only like half way to paradise.
You look more like Santa Claus than God rabbee. But then again, Santa (Satan) is the god of Christianity. He is depicted the same way Christians depict God, long grey hair and beard.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62707 Nov 16, 2013
JESUS:

Jesus preached hatred and discord in general and the murder of his critics but he lacked the manpower to carry out his intentions and ultimately was himself murdered.

Well, if like Muhammad or Moses, had Jesus a large enough band of followers then it's certain he'd have picked up arms to defend his teachings and to attack his critics.

Thankfully, the violent lunatic, Jesus, simply killed an out-of-season fig tree.

LMFAO

Location hidden

#62708 Nov 16, 2013
Except for the story of the virgin birth and details of the death of Jesus, everything in the NT is authentic.

Location hidden

#62709 Nov 16, 2013
Jesus was no Buddha.

Location hidden

#62710 Nov 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe---Nice beard, I like it.
Take a close look at Rabbee's eyes - they are crazed.

If you have the yogic sensitivity, you can perceive the unbalanced/adverse forces radiating from his pic.

Take care, don't look too closely and don't interact with him often unless you have the higher force to protect you.

Location hidden

#62711 Nov 16, 2013
Hugh,

Does your present job involve the the marketing of snake oil/bonobo oil?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#62712 Nov 16, 2013
Brain is highly organized condensed conscious-energy that's attached to a fluid conscious-energy field that permeates it and which spreads out throughout the body and which can detach itself from the brain-body system at death or during an OBE.

Location hidden

#62713 Nov 16, 2013
Genes as the Bio-Logos? mmmmm

Location hidden

#62714 Nov 16, 2013
Mind as the Psychic-Logos? mmmmmmm

Location hidden

#62715 Nov 16, 2013
Bio-Logos + Psychic-Logos = Bio-Psychic Logos? mmmm

Location hidden

#62716 Nov 16, 2013
Bio-Psychic Logos = Projection of Conscious-Energy Field? mmmmmm

Location hidden

#62717 Nov 16, 2013
I am off for a torrid session of sexting.

(smiles)

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62718 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Except for the story of the virgin birth and details of the death of Jesus, everything in the NT is authentic.
rabbee: what do you mean by, Adam is never the only virgin birth? what are you, illiterate stupid? that's the only method that G-D, always uses to return Adam as both adam and his mate.

the only virgin birth, ever mentioned in TheTorah. and you all think you, have dodged a bullet giving Them a fictitious name. well mental camouflage, does not physically get you out of being here in TheTorah physically.

and you can't blame that, on your high iq stupid intelligence.

Denver, CO

#62719 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus was no Buddha.
rabbee: well that's only because, there is no story. of the virgin giving birth, to the buddha and boodhette in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

#62720 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the yogic sensitivity, you can perceive the unbalanced/adverse forces radiating from his pic.
Take care, don't look too closely and don't interact with him often unless you have the higher force to protect you.
rabbee: hey when your operating, in a negative mentally unbalanced field. the higher force, is mentally unbalanced further down. how many have the guts, to post their actual ugly picture?

Denver, CO

#62721 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Brain is highly organized condensed conscious-energy that's attached to a fluid conscious-energy field that permeates it and which spreads out throughout the body and which can detach itself from the brain-body system at death or during an OBE.
rabbee: oh horse putoody, the physical brain is a physical interface, for the spirit to control the body or vice versa. being separated from it, is not necessarily the cause of physical death of the body. i have been out of my body a few times, and twice for three and a half days. and i was not The-ONE, in control of it. and chances are, you are not the one in control of it. but the presence of, another very powerful spirit causing it. you just can't leave your body, without permission of a much higher power.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62722 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Does your present job involve the the marketing of snake oil/bonobo oil?
(smiles)
The answer is no. Snake oils are available from your former masters or Frijoles.

I sell the oils listed below and more. Note, if you ask I shall give you the 3 below at no cost. One has to consider the circumstances of others.

1. Oil of give me sense
2. Oil of maturity
3. Oil of removal of stupidity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62723 Nov 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need yogic powers to detect if someone is unstable.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62724 Nov 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is a lot easier, to joke around when they really are one.
Correct and it takes a good level of sense to be able to make jokes from the utterances of the average.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search