Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,826)

Showing posts 56,501 - 56,520 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so according to you, G-D is the liar. since G-D always claimed that homosexuality, is considered a most repugnant and grotesque abnormality to THEM. what is your ulterior motive, for hating G-D and lusting for the lies of halooseefer?
Frijoles---MY ulterior motive is to be a nice person. Sorry if that offends anyone.
HughBe---Your approach is certainly consistent with the MADNESS of your rabbis i.e. peace is more important that LOYALTY to God.
Simplifying, being a "nice person" takes priority over OBSERVING God's Law, in your book. You need to become OBSERVANT, of God's laws.
My religion teaches us to act GODLY, and I think Jesus taught the same. How being a mensch offends you is beyond me.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion teaches us to act GODLY, and I think Jesus taught the same. How being a mensch offends you is beyond me.
rabbee: how can any one, be considered as G-dly. when they accepted what G-D rejcts, here in TheTorah.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well don't know about now, but it used to be the most expensive in Saigon.
A tisane is relatively costlier than an iced tea and besides it's way healthier.

The revamped menu of the Sea Lounge in the Taj has a marvelous range of tisanes with the key ingredients imported from France and Switzerland.

The tea sommelier in the Sea Lounge is very knowledgeable in these matters.
thepopebenedct wasgai

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

What its with postngs editnh..when good poems huinduism lov........??enviou ujews tell the mesaoinica not bother me uif u dont like uswe......idolatersetcs..then. we...dont..qererur.ideologis.. .citisenz....nuestros..towns.. ..accuire...except...ur.fsjws. ..reclutacio...jeijejejejei... ...acknological...or..the
.asian...general....
Destitionalised..........
Entendiste..naco..necio
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well thank, TheG-D i have seen. WHO i am trying, to look more and more like. even if it is totally hopeless, without the woman true to G-D. without a true woman, it is only like half way to paradise.
You look more like Santa Claus than God rabbee. But then again, Santa (Satan) is the god of Christianity. He is depicted the same way Christians depict God, long grey hair and beard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

JESUS:

Jesus preached hatred and discord in general and the murder of his critics but he lacked the manpower to carry out his intentions and ultimately was himself murdered.

Well, if like Muhammad or Moses, had Jesus a large enough band of followers then it's certain he'd have picked up arms to defend his teachings and to attack his critics.

Thankfully, the violent lunatic, Jesus, simply killed an out-of-season fig tree.

LMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Except for the story of the virgin birth and details of the death of Jesus, everything in the NT is authentic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Jesus was no Buddha.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe---Nice beard, I like it.
Take a close look at Rabbee's eyes - they are crazed.

If you have the yogic sensitivity, you can perceive the unbalanced/adverse forces radiating from his pic.

Take care, don't look too closely and don't interact with him often unless you have the higher force to protect you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Hugh,

Does your present job involve the the marketing of snake oil/bonobo oil?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Brain is highly organized condensed conscious-energy that's attached to a fluid conscious-energy field that permeates it and which spreads out throughout the body and which can detach itself from the brain-body system at death or during an OBE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Genes as the Bio-Logos? mmmmm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Mind as the Psychic-Logos? mmmmmmm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Bio-Logos + Psychic-Logos = Bio-Psychic Logos? mmmm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Bio-Psychic Logos = Projection of Conscious-Energy Field? mmmmmm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

I am off for a torrid session of sexting.

(smiles)

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Except for the story of the virgin birth and details of the death of Jesus, everything in the NT is authentic.
rabbee: what do you mean by, Adam is never the only virgin birth? what are you, illiterate stupid? that's the only method that G-D, always uses to return Adam as both adam and his mate.

the only virgin birth, ever mentioned in TheTorah. and you all think you, have dodged a bullet giving Them a fictitious name. well mental camouflage, does not physically get you out of being here in TheTorah physically.

and you can't blame that, on your high iq stupid intelligence.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus was no Buddha.
rabbee: well that's only because, there is no story. of the virgin giving birth, to the buddha and boodhette in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a close look at Rabbee's eyes - they are crazed.
If you have the yogic sensitivity, you can perceive the unbalanced/adverse forces radiating from his pic.
Take care, don't look too closely and don't interact with him often unless you have the higher force to protect you.
rabbee: hey when your operating, in a negative mentally unbalanced field. the higher force, is mentally unbalanced further down. how many have the guts, to post their actual ugly picture?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Brain is highly organized condensed conscious-energy that's attached to a fluid conscious-energy field that permeates it and which spreads out throughout the body and which can detach itself from the brain-body system at death or during an OBE.
rabbee: oh horse putoody, the physical brain is a physical interface, for the spirit to control the body or vice versa. being separated from it, is not necessarily the cause of physical death of the body. i have been out of my body a few times, and twice for three and a half days. and i was not The-ONE, in control of it. and chances are, you are not the one in control of it. but the presence of, another very powerful spirit causing it. you just can't leave your body, without permission of a much higher power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,501 - 56,520 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinos Altos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••