Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,823)

Showing posts 56,441 - 56,460 of65,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as 100% safe sex so any increase in activity is an increased risk, that is why drivers who drive on the roads more than others will pay more for their increased risk of an accident.
rabbee: now that is not the reason why, idolaters of other g-ds have more accidents occidentally. idolatry insures your having an accident, not your never having one.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm .... Actual judges. You know those folks who administer our laws?
rabbee: how can an idolater of other g-ds, be considered as a legitimate judge? can an any illegitimate judge according to G-D, pretend to be legitimate to you?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds just wonderful but you are still talking about dirt, wood and cement and I fail to see how your dirt, wood and cement could be worth anymore than my dirt wood and cement, please explain.
rabbee: the laws of supply and demand, giving them the chance to rip you off. but in the event, they do not sell enough houses. they must increase the price, to satisfy their own luxurious lifestyle.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is precisely why there is no reason not to consider gay people as "normal".
Where would you draw the line as normal, anyhow? Would masochosm be normal as long as it was straight masochism? Would plain vanilla be normal as long as you sampled Americans?
Dont you realize that by wedding your moral concept to numbers and ditributions, the choice of population type and size become a major subjective issue?
rabbee: because G-D said, it is not normal accordingg to THEIR command. and as far as masochism is concerned, bite your own tongue or fingers. but a nervous carpenter, will always chew his own nails.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So I get that you are defining risk in terms to risk to getting a std. Ok - I can work with that.
Ummm...but isnt sex with a condom SAFER than sex without?
Again, why do you assume that gay sex is any less safe than straight sex. Where do you get your info on this? Experience?
rabbee: sex with an idolater, is always more dangerous than the std.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
By my own admittance?
Did I ever say that the epoch-breaking supramental yoga is lousy?
When did I say it? Tell me.
Before the supramental yoga, Torah is garbage and barbaric.
rabbee: the you are garbage, and barbaric. for TheTorah tell so of the way, to true peace here in IT. and of this world, constantly running away from IT.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Malabar Hill in South Mumbai is the height of swank and class, hence the use of the adjective "uber" to stress on these superlative aspects that define Malabar Hill.
Stick to your $ 10,000, tiny 2 bedroom shack.
Given your impoverishment, lack of class and filthy bigotry, you'll be booed out of Malabar Hill (MH) if you happen to visit.
Riff raff are unwelcome in a place like MH.
rabbee: i would prefer, the humble homeless to the haughty arrogant. those who look down on others, cannot see who they look up to truly.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend most of your time here pining about your health, and spent a significant amount of verbiage disavowing your path with your "Master". At best, you are a terrible role model.
rabbee: a nobody here in TheTorah again, is always a terrible role model.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense.
You're an imbecile.
I have always said that my ill-health is brought on by repeated adverse force attacks engineered by the asura forces like YHVH, Allah, Moloch, Lam, Baphomet, Jesus, Muhammad, Hanuman and others who I have exposed as shit pies.
My ex-master who is a sorcerer has been mercilessly targeting me since Dec 2012 through occult means and so the aggravated suffering.
My ex-master has nothing to do with the supramental yoga - he's way below it and lacks the innate capacity to reach out for it and given his demonic nature, well, the supramental force will never venture near him no matter how hard he tries to draw it towards himself.
The supramental yoga has been gifted to me by Sri Aurobindo and the Mother who have appeared to me in waking trances on a few occasions.....
rabbee: everybody is smart in their own ways joel, but so few are smart in TheWay of G-D here in TheTorah. you have the capacity, but not the desire, such a shame.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the percentage of people that agree with you? Probably less than there are gay people in the world. Therefore, based on your previous demographics argument, you are not normal.
That would be a fact , not my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can an idolater of other g-ds, be considered as a legitimate judge? can an any illegitimate judge according to G-D, pretend to be legitimate to you?
What are you on about, Gandalf?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on about, Gandalf?
rabbee: there is nobody like me, here in TheTorah again. alleged as real, or imagined. and after this time here in TheTorah, i shall be there in IT again from HaShem G-D. i am here but about one day of G-D, every 6818 man years as always, here in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

and i am always here, at exactly the same time that G-D is Only giving TheTorah. because TheG-D of only TheTorah, never has lied about all this here in always TheTorah.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the percentage of people that agree with you? Probably less than there are gay people in the world. Therefore, based on your previous demographics argument, you are not normal.
rabbee: it does not matter, if anyone in this whole insane world agrees with you. it only matters, if you are in agreement with G-D here in TheTorah Happening.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
so you finally admit you are nuts?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a unique definition of "fact". Just add that to the things that make you not normal.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So nuts he comes with a warning label for Anaphylatic shock.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizing based on the fringe cases is not encouraged.
rabbee: should i not consider, this whole insane world including you as not a fringe case not true to G-D?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a unique definition of "fact". Just add that to the things that make you not normal.
rabbee: what is normal to you, being normal in this insane world. or any of it's sub-religious groups, or being normal to G-D still here in TheTorah religiously?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,441 - 56,460 of65,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April Fri Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••