Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,046
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62626 Nov 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can an idolater of other g-ds, be considered as a legitimate judge? can an any illegitimate judge according to G-D, pretend to be legitimate to you?
What are you on about, Gandalf?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62627 Nov 14, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on about, Gandalf?
rabbee: there is nobody like me, here in TheTorah again. alleged as real, or imagined. and after this time here in TheTorah, i shall be there in IT again from HaShem G-D. i am here but about one day of G-D, every 6818 man years as always, here in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

#62628 Nov 14, 2013
and i am always here, at exactly the same time that G-D is Only giving TheTorah. because TheG-D of only TheTorah, never has lied about all this here in always TheTorah.

Denver, CO

#62629 Nov 14, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the percentage of people that agree with you? Probably less than there are gay people in the world. Therefore, based on your previous demographics argument, you are not normal.
rabbee: it does not matter, if anyone in this whole insane world agrees with you. it only matters, if you are in agreement with G-D here in TheTorah Happening.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62630 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a fact , not my opinion. You are entitled to yours.
so you finally admit you are nuts?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62631 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a fact , not my opinion. You are entitled to yours.
You also have a unique definition of "fact". Just add that to the things that make you not normal.

Location hidden

#62632 Nov 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So nuts he comes with a warning label for Anaphylatic shock.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62633 Nov 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol

Denver, CO

#62634 Nov 14, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizing based on the fringe cases is not encouraged.
rabbee: should i not consider, this whole insane world including you as not a fringe case not true to G-D?

Denver, CO

#62635 Nov 14, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a unique definition of "fact". Just add that to the things that make you not normal.
rabbee: what is normal to you, being normal in this insane world. or any of it's sub-religious groups, or being normal to G-D still here in TheTorah religiously?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62636 Nov 14, 2013
The su su stains from my designer pure linen pajamas have been washed clean...

(wink wink)

Location hidden

#62637 Nov 14, 2013
Cultural perspective: No one in India over the age of five uses the word "susu"

It is the Hindi equivalent of "pee pee"

Location hidden

#62638 Nov 15, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I was going to give Volunteerist a free pass regarding his inconsistent approach - but if he is going to argue this, I guess it is fair game.

One can not argue that gays are not normal on the basis of perceived modal behavior (I say perceived because as I suggested before, the designation of modal depends upon population size and population character (also you need a normal distribution to begin with, but we wont even go there......)...

...and still argue that the embrace of conspiracy ideology and bizarre social-governmental views is normal

Same approach - therefore he is NUTS by his own logic.

Location hidden

#62639 Nov 15, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Cultural perspective: No one in India over the age of five uses the word "susu"
It is the Hindi equivalent of "pee pee"
On the other hand, use of words like that really demonstrate that he is in fact from India (and not operating from his Mom's basement in Long Island), and better he over there in India and NOT over here.

Location hidden

#62640 Nov 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, use of words like that really demonstrate that he is in fact from India (and not operating from his Mom's basement in Long Island), and better he over there in India and NOT over here.
I'm not saying he's not from India. His idiosyncratic language, his general misconceptions about Western beliefs and his obsession with what he perceives to be symbols of affluence are dead give-a-ways.

I wasn't challenging his geographic claims, just his level of maturity. He will confirm this with this next post to either you or I.

Location hidden

#62641 Nov 15, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying he's not from India. His idiosyncratic language, his general misconceptions about Western beliefs and his obsession with what he perceives to be symbols of affluence are dead give-a-ways.
I wasn't challenging his geographic claims, just his level of maturity. He will confirm this with this next post to either you or I.
There were times in the past when I did question his origins. Now I don't. I do think you were correct a while back about the pathology of the mood swings, and I think maybe that is more related to his verbiage than even his level of maturity.

Location hidden

#62642 Nov 15, 2013
Oh, I definitely believe he's bi-polar. His symptomatic mood swings are pretty close together indicating a lot of stress (poor diet, irregular sleep patterns). I can only speculate what kind of care he currently receives to function on a daily basis. Based on his apparent freedom to access the Internet, I'm thinking an assisted-living facility of some sort.

It's hard to say, a lot of bipolar patients are high functioning on their own and can maintain an air of normality for short periods of time in public. Perhaps we see a lot more of his episodes here because of the Internet's relative anonymity.

I thought is was cute that he used the word, "susu" because that is what my Mum used to say to my daughter when she was potty training, "Did you make susu?" Takes me back.

Location hidden

#62644 Nov 15, 2013
Gays are not normal in the sense that they don't and can't procreate through sexual intercourse given their absence of sexual attraction to women. Had all or had most men been homosexual then, well, the human race would have become extinct thousands of years ago.

Location hidden

#62645 Nov 15, 2013
Cross-dressers, most of whom are gay, are not normal - how normal is it for a man to behave like a women, to speak like a woman and to dress in woman's clothes? It's not normal. If a human being is born male then he should exhibit male behavior in dress, appearance, talk, habits and behavior.

Location hidden

#62646 Nov 15, 2013
JESUS WAS A JIHADI:

1) Luke 19:27:

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

2) Luke 12:51-53:

"Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:04 am PST

Bleacher Report11:04AM