Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,157
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62602 Nov 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh yeah, that is a good one, to tell to catholic priests.
Generalizing based on the fringe cases is not encouraged.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62603 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying reality is the problem, there are no legitimate governments, there are only men and women trying to control your life.
What are the percentage of people that agree with you? Probably less than there are gay people in the world. Therefore, based on your previous demographics argument, you are not normal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62604 Nov 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
How many 5 year old boys' rears have you balanced on the shaft of your erect penis? LOL.
Tell me more about your spiritual path and how it allows and encourages you to make statements like that. How can I join up? Do they teach it at my local yoga studio?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62605 Nov 14, 2013
Say NO to Korbanot involving the ritualistic murder of human beings and animals that is covertly practiced till this day by the sorcerers of the orthodoxy.

Location hidden

#62606 Nov 14, 2013
VOLUNTARIST:

Could you please explain to me the meaning of the following words:

1) Normal

2) Abnormal

3) Pure

4) Impure

5) Up

6) Down

7) Here

8) There

Location hidden

#62607 Nov 14, 2013
brit millah is another blood ritual that damages more than it helps. It is not a simcha. i wonder if i can ever reverse my circumcision.

Location hidden

#62608 Nov 14, 2013
I'm off to the loo to pass su su. LOL.

Location hidden

#62609 Nov 14, 2013
Jeez, my white linen pajama is stained with su su. Rush i must to wash up and to change into a fresh pair. LOL.

Location hidden

#62610 Nov 14, 2013
"Taking refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Sangha."

Comment - Buddha, too, was a narcissist and his idea of salvation was a mere nirvana which is the stepping back via trance in consciousness from the turbulence of the frontal personality comprising an admixture of mental, emotional, physical, subconscient and environmental waves. Nirvana takes one's partially awakened psychic into the unregenerate subliminal recesses. That's all.

Location hidden

#62611 Nov 14, 2013
It's 11:29 pm, here. Going out for sometime. Later.

Location hidden

#62612 Nov 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
brit millah is another blood ritual that damages more than it helps. It is not a simcha. i wonder if i can ever reverse my circumcision.
Wrong use of the word simcha

Location hidden

#62613 Nov 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Say NO to Korbanot involving the ritualistic murder of human beings and animals that is covertly practiced till this day by the sorcerers of the orthodoxy.
Just say no!

I am rooting for you.

Now, back to the real world...

Location hidden

#62614 Nov 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jeez, my white linen pajama is stained with su su. Rush i must to wash up and to change into a fresh pair. LOL.
Another enlightened comment.

Thank you for sharing this

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#62615 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words are "spend a lot of money on"
rabbee: for only dirt, what is considered a lot of money? is $1200+ and ounce, too much for dirt.

Denver, CO

#62616 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as 100% safe sex so any increase in activity is an increased risk, that is why drivers who drive on the roads more than others will pay more for their increased risk of an accident.
rabbee: now that is not the reason why, idolaters of other g-ds have more accidents occidentally. idolatry insures your having an accident, not your never having one.

Denver, CO

#62617 Nov 14, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm .... Actual judges. You know those folks who administer our laws?
rabbee: how can an idolater of other g-ds, be considered as a legitimate judge? can an any illegitimate judge according to G-D, pretend to be legitimate to you?

Denver, CO

#62618 Nov 14, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds just wonderful but you are still talking about dirt, wood and cement and I fail to see how your dirt, wood and cement could be worth anymore than my dirt wood and cement, please explain.
rabbee: the laws of supply and demand, giving them the chance to rip you off. but in the event, they do not sell enough houses. they must increase the price, to satisfy their own luxurious lifestyle.

Denver, CO

#62619 Nov 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is precisely why there is no reason not to consider gay people as "normal".
Where would you draw the line as normal, anyhow? Would masochosm be normal as long as it was straight masochism? Would plain vanilla be normal as long as you sampled Americans?
Dont you realize that by wedding your moral concept to numbers and ditributions, the choice of population type and size become a major subjective issue?
rabbee: because G-D said, it is not normal accordingg to THEIR command. and as far as masochism is concerned, bite your own tongue or fingers. but a nervous carpenter, will always chew his own nails.

Denver, CO

#62620 Nov 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So I get that you are defining risk in terms to risk to getting a std. Ok - I can work with that.
Ummm...but isnt sex with a condom SAFER than sex without?
Again, why do you assume that gay sex is any less safe than straight sex. Where do you get your info on this? Experience?
rabbee: sex with an idolater, is always more dangerous than the std.

Denver, CO

#62621 Nov 14, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
By my own admittance?
Did I ever say that the epoch-breaking supramental yoga is lousy?
When did I say it? Tell me.
Before the supramental yoga, Torah is garbage and barbaric.
rabbee: the you are garbage, and barbaric. for TheTorah tell so of the way, to true peace here in IT. and of this world, constantly running away from IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Wed Circe 6
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Oct 26 Insect Trust 37
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct 21 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos People Search