Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,538
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62302 Nov 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite part of the movie were the Death Centers. Where you got to pick your favorite colors and music.
Like most good sci-fi, they were ahead of their time on that one.
Imagine ... predicting Obamacare 40 years ahead of its time.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62304 Nov 10, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Soylent is a geeky diet and Soylent is cola.
They shouldn't have taken the coca´ne out, since then it's all down the drain.
There is hope, though. Mexican Coke uses real sugar. Though there seems to be some controversy about the veracity of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Coke
kievchicken

Israel

#62305 Nov 10, 2013
Obamcare exists so USA can spend money on themselves. It is an excuse to stop sending money to Israel. You are always trying to cheat us.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62306 Nov 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is hope, though. Mexican Coke uses real sugar. Though there seems to be some controversy about the veracity of that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Coke
There's a big hoopla around that now. Due to a new tax in Mexico on soft drinks, they are now thinking about switching over to High Fructose Cron Syrup to save money.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62307 Nov 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine ... predicting Obamacare 40 years ahead of its time.
They predicted a bad website launch?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62308 Nov 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big hoopla around that now. Due to a new tax in Mexico on soft drinks, they are now thinking about switching over to High Fructose Cron Syrup to save money.
If you go to that article, and follow it up to the link of the study that analyzes the sugar content, it appears that the Mexicans have been adulterating their product with high fructose corn syrup for some time, and advertising otherwise.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62309 Nov 10, 2013
kievchicken wrote:
Obamcare exists so USA can spend money on themselves. It is an excuse to stop sending money to Israel. You are always trying to cheat us.
troll

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62310 Nov 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
They predicted a bad website launch?
I'd be more impressed if they predicted the impending catastrophe of me having to migrate over to Windows7 from XP.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62312 Nov 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

That wasn't the topic, pay attention.

Their lives statistically aren't normal.
What?

Many gays are stressed out, as explained earlier, on account of being targeted by homophobes and due to their remaining in the closet for fear of being ostracized.

Sexual orientation is a non-issue.

The hook-up culture is common to all communities, everywhere.

Marriage doesn't tame one's innate sensual instincts.

Marriage is an obsolete custom and pretty much useless and a burden - marriage is more a sexual contract between couples that can be broken, damaged or corrupted as it so often happens in most cases.

Marriage is more a fad than anything meaningful.

If I feel the need for a companion, I'll rather enter a live-in relationship and if I am compatible with the person it could last a lifetime with no hassles.

Some of my friends are into live-in relationships and are happy for now.

Most of my married friends are unhappy with their partners and quite a few have divorced.

My own parents' marriage was a disaster and both passed away in great grief hating each other and my late sister's marriage to an Israeli engineer living in Canada also ended in disaster and tragedy.

Marriage as a "venerable" institution is dying out in progressive societies with Japan taking the lead in this matter. Europe and America are fast catching up.

I don't consider high levels of promiscuity a major issue since sexual permissiveness is a subjective phenomenon and so long as one takes precautions one can stay disease-free in body and sound in emotions and mind provided the person concerned is sufficiently resilient in mind-body to external influences ...

I consider the abnormalities arising in mind, body and behavior due to inbreeding, child/marital abuse, human trafficking, slavery, the excessively high rate of divorce among straight couples, widening socio-economic disparity leading to impoverishment of people, reckless destruction of the ecosystem, cruelty to animals, close nexus between governments, organized crime and terrorism, satanic rites involving human sacrifices, racial hatred, wars, destruction of nations, religious fanaticism and crime more damaging to individual and collectivity than gays showing relatively high levels of psychological stress.

See, ultimately, whatever be your lifestyle, success and happiness depend on how well you make intelligent and helpful choices with the capacities that you possess and how well you employ these personal resources in relation to your surroundings.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62313 Nov 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Again you are wrong about the earth being "too crowded" , if you feel so then go ahead and kill yourself.
Go live in the sparsely populated Gobi desert, Tundra or in the rainforests of the Amazon.

The habitable world is getting overcrowded and resources are becoming scarcer and besides most people are of an inferior/dysfunctional kind who're contributing to the escalation of social problems everywhere.

The growing global population is mostly a Third World problem where rampant poverty, high rates of corruption, soaring crime, routine exploitation of the weaker sections of society, inadequate infrastructure, widespread illiteracy, mind-numbing violence and senseless superstitions have bankrupted and nearly destroyed these countries.

This growing population mess can be arrested by educating the masses on the advantages of sustainable living and by the introduction by governments of mandatory family planning measures (contraception) with the stress being on late marriage and procreation of 1 or 2 kids at the most.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62314 Nov 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

All of my other children are superior to you in all areas.
In what way are your kids superior to me?

As an aside, I always salute superior individuals and try to learn as much as I can from them or from their examples.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62315 Nov 10, 2013
Where's Hugh?

I am missing you, Mon.
Voluntarist

United States

#62318 Nov 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Many gays are stressed out, as explained earlier, on account of being targeted by homophobes and due to their remaining in the closet for fear of being ostracized.
Sexual orientation is a non-issue.
The hook-up culture is common to all communities, everywhere.
Marriage doesn't tame one's innate sensual instincts.
Marriage is an obsolete custom and pretty much useless and a burden - marriage is more a sexual contract between couples that can be broken, damaged or corrupted as it so often happens in most cases.
Marriage is more a fad than anything meaningful.
If I feel the need for a companion, I'll rather enter a live-in relationship and if I am compatible with the person it could last a lifetime with no hassles.
Some of my friends are into live-in relationships and are happy for now.
Most of my married friends are unhappy with their partners and quite a few have divorced.
My own parents' marriage was a disaster and both passed away in great grief hating each other and my late sister's marriage to an Israeli engineer living in Canada also ended in disaster and tragedy.
Marriage as a "venerable" institution is dying out in progressive societies with Japan taking the lead in this matter. Europe and America are fast catching up.
I don't consider high levels of promiscuity a major issue since sexual permissiveness is a subjective phenomenon and so long as one takes precautions one can stay disease-free in body and sound in emotions and mind provided the person concerned is sufficiently resilient in mind-body to external influences ...
I consider the abnormalities arising in mind, body and behavior due to inbreeding, child/marital abuse, human trafficking, slavery, the excessively high rate of divorce among straight couples, widening socio-economic disparity leading to impoverishment of people, reckless destruction of the ecosystem, cruelty to animals, close nexus between governments, organized crime and terrorism, satanic rites involving human sacrifices, racial hatred, wars, destruction of nations, religious fanaticism and crime more damaging to individual and collectivity than gays showing relatively high levels of psychological stress.
See, ultimately, whatever be your lifestyle, success and happiness depend on how well you make intelligent and helpful choices with the capacities that you possess and how well you employ these personal resources in relation to your surroundings.
Thanks for the long winded reply, Marriage is a bond for a reason.
Children need stability , they need both mother and father to have normal lives.
You are making excuses for gays, doesn't change the fact that they aren't normal.
Voluntarist

United States

#62319 Nov 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Go live in the sparsely populated Gobi desert, Tundra or in the rainforests of the Amazon.
The habitable world is getting overcrowded and resources are becoming scarcer and besides most people are of an inferior/dysfunctional kind who're contributing to the escalation of social problems everywhere.
The growing global population is mostly a Third World problem where rampant poverty, high rates of corruption, soaring crime, routine exploitation of the weaker sections of society, inadequate infrastructure, widespread illiteracy, mind-numbing violence and senseless superstitions have bankrupted and nearly destroyed these countries.
This growing population mess can be arrested by educating the masses on the advantages of sustainable living and by the introduction by governments of mandatory family planning measures (contraception) with the stress being on late marriage and procreation of 1 or 2 kids at the most.
The third world is going through a phase, eventually the trend will reverse.
High rates of corruption are everywhere lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62320 Nov 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more impressed if they predicted the impending catastrophe of me having to migrate over to Windows7 from XP.
Windows 7 is not so bad. Windows 8, OTOH, is a disaster.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62321 Nov 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Windows 7 is not so bad. Windows 8, OTOH, is a disaster.
I have 8 on a laptop. Its not so bad, though I dont need to do much with it there, and I can certainly understand the legions of secretarial staff worldwide having meltdowns over retraining. But I cant risk 8 on my desktop.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62322 Nov 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
The third world is going through a phase, eventually the trend will reverse.
Interesting comment that is totally unsupported by any history or scientific modeling. But an interesting take, never the less, even if it is hogwash.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62323 Nov 10, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the long winded reply, Marriage is a bond for a reason.
Children need stability , they need both mother and father to have normal lives.
You are making excuses for gays, doesn't change the fact that they aren't normal.
There was a study out a few months ago that summarized all the studies to date on the subject of gay marriage. The conclusions? That children from gay marriages were just as happy, if not more, than children from straight marriages. Which supports your idea that marriage is good for children. However, your bias is a bit homophobic.

Gay Parents and the Marriage Debate
http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/11/g...

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62324 Nov 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more impressed if they predicted the impending catastrophe of me having to migrate over to Windows7 from XP.
They can have my Commodore 64 when they pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62325 Nov 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a study out a few months ago that summarized all the studies to date on the subject of gay marriage. The conclusions? That children from gay marriages were just as happy, if not more, than children from straight marriages. Which supports your idea that marriage is good for children. However, your bias is a bit homophobic.
Gay Parents and the Marriage Debate
http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/11/g...
Studies show that far more serial killers come from traditionally heterosexual families than gay families.

Coincidence? I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... 19 hr msgtdon 1
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Jan 23 Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Jan 23 Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 23 citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton