Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,940
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62262 Nov 8, 2013
Hugh,

I'll reply to your other posts, later.

Rushing into the shower. Have to go out.

Bye.

Location hidden

#62264 Nov 9, 2013
80 % of human suffering is subjective.

Location hidden

#62265 Nov 9, 2013
The mechanistic approach is a failure when it comes to explaining questions on the origins of events or when it attempts answering questions on subjectivity.

Location hidden

#62266 Nov 9, 2013
At fundamental levels of nature and being there is no randomness, there is co-relation.

Location hidden

#62267 Nov 9, 2013
Homeostasis is a key mechanism in healing - when the psychological, emotional, biological and environmental aspects come into a state of equilibrium healing takes place with medication serving as a significant input.

Location hidden

#62268 Nov 9, 2013
The Yogi introduces the Higher Consciousness-Force instead of medication to engineer healing.

Location hidden

#62269 Nov 9, 2013
The firing of thousands of synapses brought about by interaction among environmental impulses, thoughts and brain states triggers of various modes of conscious-energy in the spatio-temporal dimensions of the brain. This mind-matter phenomenon creates cognition and appropriate responses.

Location hidden

#62270 Nov 9, 2013
A heightened consciousness brings into the play a concomitant higher degree of energy.

Location hidden

#62271 Nov 9, 2013
HOW DOES MEDITATION & MANTRA WORK?

1) Every frequency of vibration of the conscious-energy field is causally connected with every other frequency of vibration in the same field with each frequency of vibration having a certain amount of influence on those frequencies of vibration closest to it.

2) A high level of concentration and a sufficiently high degree of sustained aspiration can forge deeper and more powerful connections between several frequencies of vibrations or if the level of concentration and if the degree of aspiration is potent enough it can connect with all the frequencies of vibration in the conscious-energy field and in this process of synthesis newer capacities of mind-matter get manifested.

3) The Yogi knows the exact frequency of vibration of each range of consciousness-energy field and so he seeks a specific sound mechanism that best expresses the vibration of a particular rate of vibration of the conscious-energy of the field. This sound syllable is the mantra of that particular range of conscious energy that's personified by its individual frequency of vibration.

4) When a Guru imparts a mantra to a pupil all that he does is to infuse a particular nerve center, that serves as the receiver-transmitter mechanism of the pupil's conscious-energy system, with the activated frequency of vibration of a particular range of conscious-energy that's expressed sonically by the specific mantra. The infused activated mantra connects the pupil's nerve center with the specific range of cosmic consciousness-energy and as it takes deeper root in the targeted nerve center it induces its innate conscious-energy field to vibrate at the same frequency and in this way the pupil's activated conscious-energy field contained in the targeted nerve center connects with the concomitant universal state.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62272 Nov 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I am saddened...
rabbee: you think only you, are thaddened?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62273 Nov 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I am not black skinned, brain dead, ugly and fanatical.
I am a pinkish complexioned good looker with poise, intelligence, verve and a circumcised dick.
Don't call me your spawn ever again.
I get the creeps.
Please understand.
I appreciate your affection and kindness but never again call me your son.
The privilege of being my online Dad goes only to Frijoles (for certain reasons...) but Frijoles "cut me loose" some months ago and so I am without a papa.
Thank you.
rabbee: so your four out of five pinky, makes you feel so much better?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62275 Nov 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Most Jews have left Judaism in disgust - they view the Tanach as a joke book and as a manual of barbarism.
Hugh--- News to me. It is more likely that they are fed up with the BS and lies of rabbis and the Talmud.
Joel---The riff raff among the Jews are the observant ones
Hugh--- I now understand why your Papa/Frijoles is Observant.
Joel---and ironically even among the observant Jews there are many (including rabbis) who are atheist
Hugh--- What a profoundly IDIOTIC statement. Get off the vibrator or vibrations and get real.
Atheists= people who do NOT believe that god exist.(dictionary)
Rabbi= someone who believes that there is a god.(my definition.)
rabbee: i did not define G-D, THEY Defined THEMSELVES that day to me. do you seriously think that, "I-AM THE L-RD G-D of all totalities and realms and TheG-D of The Whole Torah". is my definition, for TheG-D.

THIS G-D i did not even realize, existed till right then. when THEY, Told me this personally. i was also walking along, peaceably not here in TheTorah. when G-D came to tell me, i am here in TheTorah THEY are giving. and it did not seem real, that i could possibly be their kidnapped son adam. when THEY have more than enough power, to prevent this from Actually Happening. so no! it did not make any sense, to me then either. this is not what the world, had already taught me.

where do you get off, telling me. that what is evidenced in TheTorah, is my definition? G-D is THE-ONE, WHO is the author of this Story i am here in. that you all only mentally claim, to not be here in cause the devil says so. and you do not even question, the possibility the devil could always be not here in TheTorah wrong. making errant foolish claims out of context, about me. is still only going to make you look, like a fool in THE EYES of G-D. as i do not care how good, you look to the devil of you own coven.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62276 Nov 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Christians have common fathers like Jews who have Abraham, Isaac and Israel ?

rabbee: Adam, Noach and whoever the diverse animals are. so be kind to your animal friends, their grandmother could be your great-grand cow and bull. and nobody knows, the dna of all the multitudes of every known nation at mt seeanee. so do not go down, vanity lane for a worthless task in arrogance. whether your one of the multitude or not. is only to be determined, whether you are true to G-D here in TheTorah.

Is the concept of genealogy applicable to Christians?
Recall Jews place emphasis on it and uses it. How is that possible?
Explain the difference between Jews and Christians in this context(genealogy).

rabbee: do not strain in awe, at the gnat of antiG-D genealogy, and miss the stampeding elephant of being true to G-D. least you miss the most important, is are you true to G-D here in TheTorah.

Jews do DNA testings, can Christians do the same? If not, why not?
Answer all questions.
rabbee: already covered this, genealogy is worthless vanity. when only being true to G-D, here in TheTorah is The Point.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62278 Nov 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because of the illogical and barbaric teachings of the Tanach.
Topic closed.
rabbee: have you checked out, the teachings of your illogical and barbaric world history lately? or would you just rather remain, as a hypocrite about it all?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62279 Nov 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---The word "religion" is DERIVED from the Latin word "religare" which means "to bind".
Hugh--- You are DERIVED from your mother and so you are a woman.
rabbee: well so much for joel's expertise in latin. re prefix - again, ligare root past tense - tied / joined.

even a vampire, can bat 1000 in ireland.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62280 Nov 9, 2013
hey yogi! where's boo-boo?

Since: Nov 12

Wentworthville, Australia

#62281 Nov 9, 2013
Don't you vermin Jews ever get tired of pissing in each others pocket .?.
Voluntarist

United States

#62282 Nov 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what if most gay men have had hundreds of partners?
Morality is a frivolous mental construct that has variable meanings under different contexts.
In what way is promiscuity damaging to a person whether gay or straight. Give the logic and supporting evidence.
That wasn't the topic, pay attention.
Their lives statistically aren't normal.
Voluntarist

United States

#62283 Nov 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the call for population reduction....
The earth is too crowded, resources scarce, perversions on the rise, inequalities rampant and dysfunctions widespread...
The earth would be better off with fewer people.
Again you are wrong about the earth being "too crowded" , if you feel so then go ahead and kill yourself .

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62284 Nov 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opening words tell me that you need more time to absorb the material.
Take your time with the little bit below.
I have told you that I have worked with Jews as colleagues. They were regular Jamaicans. At that time I had no interest in RELIGION and so I did not ask any of them if they were Orthodox Judahites, Christians or otherwise. We spoke about work and had normal everyday conversation.
That doesnt matter. According to Mr Google, Jamaica lacks the communal Jewish institutions that the Orthodox require. Therefore, I am concluding there are no Orthodox Jews in your country. Therefore, you have never met an Orthodox Jew. But yet you spend considerable energy here criticizing Orthodox Judaism (i.e. the "rabbis" etc etc".

So logically, one has to ask why you spend your time criticizing people you have never met. That just makes your comments foolish. And hateful. As I have pointed out time and time again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs