Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
55,861 - 55,880 of 68,835 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
394 words wasted in that expectoration and you never even answered my question. Nice.
Frijoles---394 words wasted in that expectoration and you NEVER even ANSWERED my question.

HughBe--- First, do you also count the hairs down there? I believe that if the answer is no, it is because shave.

Second, go to your imaginary UNANSWERED question. Look at MY words below the line and explain the meaning of the first and second YES. Then tell me your question again.

Then explain the rest of my words. Then tell me that I did not answer your question.

----------

FRijoles----Do you even know the origins of the name "Israel"?

HughBe--- Yes Miss. Israel is a construct of your rabbis.

Do you ever think? Have I not given the origin of the name many times? YES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly offer proof of this supernatural accusation.
Thank you in advance.
HughBe--- As you know the word Jew is currently used to refer to the covenant people of Israel. Based on what I have said, was Saul a Jew? Note, it is not a trick question.

Here is why I have asked. If Saul was a Jew why are you turning to or using me as a go-to for information about Jews. The only people who know about Jews are Jews. In like manner the only people who know about Americans are Americans. Intelligent and insightful, of you my dear Einstein.

Back to the meat of my post.

HughBe ---Understand, that like Saul your rabbis will not be communicating with Moses or any of the people of Israel but with their(rabbis) Satan and his demonic forces.

Frijoles---Kindly offer proof of this supernatural accusation.

HughBe--- It is not an accusation it is a FACT. If the spirit of God was with your sages as it was with the prophets and Joshua then you would have known the fact in question. Alas, they rely on their limited intelligence to instruct their sheep and how can the blind lead the blind?

If you truly want to learn, answer this question. The process of explanation will be short unlike your rate of understanding.

Tell me the circumstances under which Saul went to the witch. Recall, I don't know the scriptures and you do.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of exploitation, I am still waiting for your example of how to treat the sickness of gayness in Jamaica
What a profound idiotic question. There is no relationship between exploitation and the treatment of the psychiatric disorder of homosexuality.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that insecure with your God concept that you cant take banter?
Are we to look forward to riots in the streets of your island?
(do I hear a fizz?)
Frijoles---Are you that insecure with your God concept that you cant take banter?

HughBe--- There is no insecurity here with my God Almighty concept. As usual you have sought to twist the issue. The issue is that YOU have called the God of Abraham a PISS and have blasphemed because of your folly.

Frijoles---Are we to look forward to riots in the streets of your island?

HughBe--- The legions of you should look FOR the wrath of God which shall come upon YOU shortly unless you repent.

Finally, my point stands, I know that WE have elevated OUR rabbis above God in adoration and in submission to their RULES thus VIOLATING the FIRST of the 10 commandments.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Do you think your weewee is larger than Jesus's was?
Do you ever wonder about that?
Does that keep you UP at night?
You continue to blaspheme and you do so because you cleave to the doctrines of men above the words of God. You do NOT believe the words of Moses instead you believe the words of your masters.

Had you believed Moses you would have understood many things and would not be on the path to destruction. Take it from me you are NOT special and God is not partial. I have told you to read the Tanakh for a change and see how God related to even Moses. If you understand that He does not change then you would dismiss the LYING words of your rabbis.

Was God going to wipe out Israel and replace them with the seed of Moses? Do you FEEL that He has changed.

"Furthermore the Lord spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

14 Let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they."

You have been TRICKED, by your rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you would say that, because I never said that.
<quoted text>
Why would the US be similar to Jamaica? For one thing we dont beat the sht out of gays for sport. We dont have the same religious mix, nor do we share similar religious OR civic histories.
Furthermore, what exactly is your point regarding how many Jews are secular? I fail to see why this is important to anything we have been discussing here. Perhaps you need a nudge as to what the heck you are talking about.
HughBe---It is interesting that you have said that and it tells me that nothing has changed over 4000 years. You tell me to "Trust US" and again you speak on behalf of the Jewish people. I accept your representation.
That aside, it is unfortunate that the go-to for US is a rabbi and not the law and the prophets and FACTS and TRUTHS.

Frijoles---Funny you would say that, because I never said that.

HughBe--- Tell me what you said and explain it. In addition, tell me who is OUR go-to for information about Jews?

HughBe---When I spoke about Jews being secular I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.

I now speak based on impressions. I would say that the vast majority 90% or more of Jamaicans would CALL themselves RELIGIOUS. That religion could be Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc. The fact is that they REGARD themselves as RELIGIOUS.
I believe that in the US it would be similar. In Iran the same. In Iraq and in Egypt the same. Getting the picture. However among Jews approximately 50% call themselves SECULAR be it atheists, agnostics whatever.

Frijoles---Why would the US be similar to Jamaica?

HughBe--- Similar in terms of the vast majority calling themselves RELIGIOUS. That is what we are talking about. What percentage of Americans are religious? I did NOT say Christian.

Help: Based on Pew statistics 78.4% are Christians. That is Christians ONLY. I call that CONFIRMATION of my assertion based on guesswork.

Frijoles---For one thing we dont beat the sht out of gays for sport.

HughBe--- Focus you are off topic but do you do beat the crap out of them out of a sense of self-righteousness?

Frijoles---We dont have the same religious mix, nor do we share similar religious OR civic histories.

HughBe--- Tell me about the religious mix that you have and then compare it to that of Jamaica's. I believe that you are too IGNORANT and perhaps it is a reflection of the low level of your educational system. If that is not the case then it is purely based on your sheer stupidity.

Frijoles---Furthermore, what exactly is your point regarding how many Jews are secular?

HUghBe---I am glad that you finally asked an intelligent question but one that is obvious to ALL except people like you. WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more secular than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.

SECULAR in the minds of normal people means NOT religious.

Frijoles--- I fail to see why this is important to anything we have been discussing here. Perhaps you need a nudge as to what the heck you are talking about.

HughBe--- expected. See above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you share that with us? Do we care how you feel?
What are your sources regarding your "facts"?
Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?
HughBe --When I spoke about Jews being SECULAR I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.

Frijoles---Why would you share that with US? Do WE care how you feel?

HughBe--- Who are the WE and the US? If the capacity was there YOU would have seen the LOGICAL connection. Hint: It has to do with YOUR claim that Jews are ethno-religious. Now SECULAR people are NOT religious. Sit and THINK, for a change.

Now dear Frijoles, if you cannot afford a dictionary there are FREE ones on the internet. Use them.

Here are the definition of SECULAR:

1.of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are NOT regarded as RELIGIOUS, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.

2.NOT pertaining to or connected with RELIGION

Frijoles---What are your sources regarding your "facts"?

HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said. You tend to waste too much time and act like a preteen.

Frijoles---Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?

HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews. You are tired , go hug and kiss your husband.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What a profound idiotic question. There is no relationship between exploitation and the treatment of the psychiatric disorder of homosexuality.
So how to do you treat the "sickness" of homosexuality?

Tell us how it is done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --When I spoke about Jews being SECULAR I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.
Frijoles---Why would you share that with US? Do WE care how you feel?
HughBe--- Who are the WE and the US? If the capacity was there YOU would have seen the LOGICAL connection. Hint: It has to do with YOUR claim that Jews are ethno-religious. Now SECULAR people are NOT religious. Sit and THINK, for a change.
Now dear Frijoles, if you cannot afford a dictionary there are FREE ones on the internet. Use them.
Here are the definition of SECULAR:
1.of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are NOT regarded as RELIGIOUS, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.
2.NOT pertaining to or connected with RELIGION
HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said. You tend to waste too much time and act like a preteen.
HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews. You are tired , go hug and kiss your husband.
I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HUghBe---I am glad that you finally asked an intelligent question but one that is obvious to ALL except people like you. WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more secular than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.
What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?

If someone says they are a Jew, and they self-identify as non-observant (or lets say "secular", in your language), what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity? And how can you define ethnicity without religion - maybe not in their generation, but obviously in a previous generation? That is why the parameters are linked, doofus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- There is no insecurity here with my God Almighty concept. As usual you have sought to twist the issue. The issue is that YOU have called the God of Abraham a PISS and have blasphemed because of your folly.
I never used the word PISS

Stop being a puss.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So how to do you treat the "sickness" of homosexuality?
Tell us how it is done.
Psychotherapy and depending on the severity of the disorder it is coupled with medication.

My guess is that your treatment involves hugging, kissing, fondling and sexing them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used the word PISS
Stop being a puss.
It is accepted as a rare statement of FACT that you did not call the God of Abraham PISS.

What is also a FACT is that you called Him WE"WE". Now that is a massive difference, I am sure that He has been comforted by the difference between both words.

From now on, when you behave like a TRUCK load of shiT, I shall not disrespect you and call you shiT instead I shall call you faeces.

Such an approach is the same as your we"we" and my PISS. You are not shiT instead you are faeces.

Be comforted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.
HughBe--- Let us not allow your folly to cloud the matter which is about SECULAR or non-religious Jews who makeup approximately 50% of Jews. This high percentage tells the HONEST that Jews are perhaps the most SECULAR of ALL races and so they should be the LAST of all peoples to be called ethno-religious.

Why? Because of the absence of RELIGIOUS beliefs in so great a percentage of this RACE of people.

HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said.(I am still waiting)

HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews.

Frijoles---I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.

HughBe--- In the name of your new god, why not allow a day to pass without telling LIES? Recall, in the past YOU have told me that WE no longer worship the God of the bible.

Now, give me ONE example of rantings against "ORTHODOX Jews" or more correctly stated ORTHODOX Judahites.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?
If someone says they are a Jew, and they self-identify as non-observant (or lets say "secular", in your language), what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity? And how can you define ethnicity without religion - maybe not in their generation, but obviously in a previous generation? That is why the parameters are linked, doofus.
HughBe---WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more SECULAR than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.

Frijoles---What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?

HughBe--- Based on your question about ETHNO I understand you to be saying that there are people who don't belong to a RACE. I am here to tell you that ALL Jews belong to the Jewish RACE and every human is a member of a RACIAL or ethnic group.

So, the word ETHNIC can NEVER be disputed by me and the rest of humanity. Certainly is is disputed by your rabbis and the dispute includes the stripping of the RACIAL IDENTITY of Jews who DARE to be Christians. What an INHUMANE thing to do?

What a crime against humanity?

Note, I have been trying to instruct you in the path of wisdom. Secular means NOT religious. So ONLY a LIAR and or a CRIMINALLY minded person would insist on attaching the word RELIGIOUS to anyone who rejects RELIGION as do secular Jews.

Frijoles---what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity?

HughBe--- Do you identify yourself as an American?

I identify myself as a Jamaican and so do ALL Jamaicans be they Jews or Indians. Take this as being written in STONE.

Do you share the same culture as a typical American?

Do you have the same language as a typical American?

Do you speak the same language as a Jew in Germany?

Do you have in common the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?

Don't tell me HOG shiT that Jamaican Jews don't identify themselves as Jamaican and speak and eat as a Jamaican and love the Jamaican culture including music. These are elements of ethnicity including RACE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

My post above is not saying that all Jamaicans are of the same ethnic or RACIAL group. However, they do share the same culture. This is not to say that there is no such thing as a sub-culture but I am TELLING you that Jamaicans share a common culture.

Jews worldwide do NOT have the SAME culture be it language etc.

YOU do not have the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?

Do you eat ackee and salt fish? NO. There are many other things that Jamaican Jews do that you don't do.

I do not eat pork and lobster etc. meaning unclean meats but YOU do. Your rabbis even have KOSHER pork. Sick.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Boy, there is such a thing as RACIAL identity.

WE the normal people have no difficulty in identifying a white man, an Indian, a Chinese, a black man, a Japanese or a person of mixed race.

Heck we can even tell an American by accent. We don't need to see an American in order to IDENTIFY him or her as an American.

I can IDENTIFY the peoples of the Caribbean without seeing them and I do this purely based on LINGUISTICS.

Trust me, I tell you the TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Still waiting on an answer to--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
My post above is not saying that all Jamaicans are of the same ethnic or RACIAL group. However, they do share the same culture. This is not to say that there is no such thing as a sub-culture but I am TELLING you that Jamaicans share a common culture.
Jews worldwide do NOT have the SAME culture be it language etc.
YOU do not have the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?
Do you eat ackee and salt fish? NO. There are many other things that Jamaican Jews do that you don't do.
I do not eat pork and lobster etc. meaning unclean meats but YOU do. Your rabbis even have KOSHER pork. Sick.
rabbee: how do you, ja make a jew?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

My dear Frijoles, my love questions that are unanswered are below.

Thanks.

1. How many religions are in Israel today?

2.Also, are you saying that nation states are a modern phenomena?

3. What percentage of Americans are religious? I did NOT say Christian.

Help: Based on Pew statistics 78.4% are Christians. That is Christians ONLY. I call that CONFIRMATION of my assertion based on guesswork.

4.Who is OUR go-to for information about Jews?

5. Have I not given the origin of the name many times?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Tue Insect Trust 24
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Tue Insect Trust 4
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Tue You too should 9
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul 24 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul 22 Jim Spainhower 9
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn Jul '14 mar bear 2

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
•••
•••