JOEL - How do you reconcile these three - the teachings of the Tanach, the teachings of the NT and the discoveries of science?<quoted text>
HUGH - Be specific
JOEL - For instance -
1) How do you reconcile the monolatry and the dualism of the Tanach with the mangod worship and the nondualism of the NT?
2) How do you reconcile the fanaticism and mass murdering ways of say Moshe with Jesus' teachings of sectarian peace laced with threats, curses and abuses?
3) How do you reconcile the creationism of the Tanach with the modern scientific theory of the Big Bang from a state of singularity?
4) Why do you abstain from eating pork when there're no dietary restrictions in Christianity and from a scientific perspective pork or any other form of meat is simply an admixture of various nutrients, proteins, carbs, fats, minerals, etc and so the question of permissible/non-permissible foods does not arise?
5) Where your incessant tirades against the Rabbis are concerned, why don't you understand that in every religion priestcraft and tyranny go hand in hand. The very fact that most Jews are atheist, secular, humanist or followers of Vedanta/Buddhism proves the point that the majority of Jews have outright rejected the fanatical, tribal and murderous teachings of the Tanach in favor of rationalism, universalism or enlightened compassion as the case may be. So, why don't you just ignore the irrationality, aggression and bigotry of some Rabbis who in many ways are simply emulating the example set by Abraham, Moses, Elijah and David whose teachings and deeds reflect bigotry, ignorance and violence?