Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,131
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62026 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What a profound idiotic question. There is no relationship between exploitation and the treatment of the psychiatric disorder of homosexuality.
So how to do you treat the "sickness" of homosexuality?

Tell us how it is done.

Location hidden

#62027 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --When I spoke about Jews being SECULAR I spoke from good sources I did not speak based on FEELINGS. Note, the speculation is that they are PERHAPS the most secular.
Frijoles---Why would you share that with US? Do WE care how you feel?
HughBe--- Who are the WE and the US? If the capacity was there YOU would have seen the LOGICAL connection. Hint: It has to do with YOUR claim that Jews are ethno-religious. Now SECULAR people are NOT religious. Sit and THINK, for a change.
Now dear Frijoles, if you cannot afford a dictionary there are FREE ones on the internet. Use them.
Here are the definition of SECULAR:
1.of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are NOT regarded as RELIGIOUS, spiritual, or sacred; temporal: secular interests.
2.NOT pertaining to or connected with RELIGION
Frijoles---What are your sources regarding your "facts"?
HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said. You tend to waste too much time and act like a preteen.
Frijoles---Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?
HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews. You are tired , go hug and kiss your husband.
I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.

Location hidden

#62028 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HUghBe---I am glad that you finally asked an intelligent question but one that is obvious to ALL except people like you. WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more secular than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.
What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?

If someone says they are a Jew, and they self-identify as non-observant (or lets say "secular", in your language), what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity? And how can you define ethnicity without religion - maybe not in their generation, but obviously in a previous generation? That is why the parameters are linked, doofus.

Location hidden

#62029 Nov 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- There is no insecurity here with my God Almighty concept. As usual you have sought to twist the issue. The issue is that YOU have called the God of Abraham a PISS and have blasphemed because of your folly.
I never used the word PISS

Stop being a puss.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62030 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So how to do you treat the "sickness" of homosexuality?
Tell us how it is done.
Psychotherapy and depending on the severity of the disorder it is coupled with medication.

My guess is that your treatment involves hugging, kissing, fondling and sexing them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62031 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used the word PISS
Stop being a puss.
It is accepted as a rare statement of FACT that you did not call the God of Abraham PISS.

What is also a FACT is that you called Him WE"WE". Now that is a massive difference, I am sure that He has been comforted by the difference between both words.

From now on, when you behave like a TRUCK load of shiT, I shall not disrespect you and call you shiT instead I shall call you faeces.

Such an approach is the same as your we"we" and my PISS. You are not shiT instead you are faeces.

Be comforted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62032 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.
HughBe--- Let us not allow your folly to cloud the matter which is about SECULAR or non-religious Jews who makeup approximately 50% of Jews. This high percentage tells the HONEST that Jews are perhaps the most SECULAR of ALL races and so they should be the LAST of all peoples to be called ethno-religious.

Why? Because of the absence of RELIGIOUS beliefs in so great a percentage of this RACE of people.

Frijoles---What are your sources regarding your "facts"?

HughBe--- I dreamt the things that I say. YOU bring your facts and disprove the things that I have said.(I am still waiting)

Frijoles---Have you ever met an orthodox Jew in person?

HughBe--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews? I am talking about SECULAR Jews.

Frijoles---I will make the assumption you have never met an orthodox Jew. Yet you are on here all the time ranting about them. Nice.

HughBe--- In the name of your new god, why not allow a day to pass without telling LIES? Recall, in the past YOU have told me that WE no longer worship the God of the bible.

Now, give me ONE example of rantings against "ORTHODOX Jews" or more correctly stated ORTHODOX Judahites.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62033 Nov 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?
If someone says they are a Jew, and they self-identify as non-observant (or lets say "secular", in your language), what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity? And how can you define ethnicity without religion - maybe not in their generation, but obviously in a previous generation? That is why the parameters are linked, doofus.
HughBe---WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more SECULAR than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.

Frijoles---What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?

HughBe--- Based on your question about ETHNO I understand you to be saying that there are people who don't belong to a RACE. I am here to tell you that ALL Jews belong to the Jewish RACE and every human is a member of a RACIAL or ethnic group.

So, the word ETHNIC can NEVER be disputed by me and the rest of humanity. Certainly is is disputed by your rabbis and the dispute includes the stripping of the RACIAL IDENTITY of Jews who DARE to be Christians. What an INHUMANE thing to do?

What a crime against humanity?

Note, I have been trying to instruct you in the path of wisdom. Secular means NOT religious. So ONLY a LIAR and or a CRIMINALLY minded person would insist on attaching the word RELIGIOUS to anyone who rejects RELIGION as do secular Jews.

Frijoles---what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity?

HughBe--- Do you identify yourself as an American?

I identify myself as a Jamaican and so do ALL Jamaicans be they Jews or Indians. Take this as being written in STONE.

Do you share the same culture as a typical American?

Do you have the same language as a typical American?

Do you speak the same language as a Jew in Germany?

Do you have in common the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?

Don't tell me HOG shiT that Jamaican Jews don't identify themselves as Jamaican and speak and eat as a Jamaican and love the Jamaican culture including music. These are elements of ethnicity including RACE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62034 Nov 6, 2013
My post above is not saying that all Jamaicans are of the same ethnic or RACIAL group. However, they do share the same culture. This is not to say that there is no such thing as a sub-culture but I am TELLING you that Jamaicans share a common culture.

Jews worldwide do NOT have the SAME culture be it language etc.

YOU do not have the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?

Do you eat ackee and salt fish? NO. There are many other things that Jamaican Jews do that you don't do.

I do not eat pork and lobster etc. meaning unclean meats but YOU do. Your rabbis even have KOSHER pork. Sick.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62035 Nov 6, 2013
Boy, there is such a thing as RACIAL identity.

WE the normal people have no difficulty in identifying a white man, an Indian, a Chinese, a black man, a Japanese or a person of mixed race.

Heck we can even tell an American by accent. We don't need to see an American in order to IDENTIFY him or her as an American.

I can IDENTIFY the peoples of the Caribbean without seeing them and I do this purely based on LINGUISTICS.

Trust me, I tell you the TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62036 Nov 6, 2013
Still waiting on an answer to--- Why? Are orthodox Jews models of SECULAR Jews?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62037 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
My post above is not saying that all Jamaicans are of the same ethnic or RACIAL group. However, they do share the same culture. This is not to say that there is no such thing as a sub-culture but I am TELLING you that Jamaicans share a common culture.
Do you eat ackee and salt fish? NO. There are many other things that Jamaican Jews do that you don't do.
I do not eat pork and lobster etc. meaning unclean meats but YOU do. Your rabbis even have KOSHER pork. Sick.
rabbee: how do you, ja make a jew?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62038 Nov 6, 2013
My dear Frijoles, my love questions that are unanswered are below.

Thanks.

1. How many religions are in Israel today?

2.Also, are you saying that nation states are a modern phenomena?

3. What percentage of Americans are religious? I did NOT say Christian.

Help: Based on Pew statistics 78.4% are Christians. That is Christians ONLY. I call that CONFIRMATION of my assertion based on guesswork.

4.Who is OUR go-to for information about Jews?

5. Have I not given the origin of the name many times?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62039 Nov 6, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
'Does thinking your the only sane man on the planet make you crazy?'
Apparently so.
rabbee: does G-D'S one anointed, mean you all are not sane rejecting G-D'S message through Him? can G-D'S anointed one, be intimidated or coerced by the free will insanity of this whole world? what is the name of TheOnly Story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah claims to be giving? no matter what this world, of the subtle beasts of the fields say otherwise.

are you all being manipulated, by your disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah. resulting in more and continuous hell and death to cuntrol you? with ever persistent pestilence, plague, and famine. how does the same old devil, that cannot control adam directly? always find the way, to cuntrol him indirectly? and why is this the only way, that this is possible?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#62040 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
My dear Frijoles, my love questions that are unanswered are below.
Thanks.
1. How many religions are in Israel today?
2.Also, are you saying that nation states are a modern phenomena?
3. What percentage of Americans are religious? I did NOT say Christian.
Help: Based on Pew statistics 78.4% are Christians. That is Christians ONLY. I call that CONFIRMATION of my assertion based on guesswork.
4.Who is OUR go-to for information about Jews?
5. Have I not given the origin of the name many times?
rabbee: 100% of americans, are religious. the scary part is you do not really know for sure, what is their religion. when you can't even figure out, whether bho is sunni or shiite type of christian fake.

Location hidden

#62041 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
So, now you are an expert on Jamaican Jews. Great. I can live with that, and will not doubt your credibility on matters pertaining to this tiny isolated nonorthodox community.

However, you are still full of sht whenever you opine on Jews outside of Jamaica. Your whole jihad against the Rabbis thingie. You have never even met one of these "Rabbis". Shmuck.

Location hidden

#62042 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---WE were talking about ethno-religious and so if the Jews are more SECULAR than other races then they are the LAST people who should be called ethno-religious.
Frijoles---What part of the "ethno" of the ethno-religious dont you understand then?
HughBe--- Based on your question about ETHNO I understand you to be saying that there are people who don't belong to a RACE. I am here to tell you that ALL Jews belong to the Jewish RACE and every human is a member of a RACIAL or ethnic group.
So, the word ETHNIC can NEVER be disputed by me and the rest of humanity. Certainly is is disputed by your rabbis and the dispute includes the stripping of the RACIAL IDENTITY of Jews who DARE to be Christians. What an INHUMANE thing to do?
What a crime against humanity?
Note, I have been trying to instruct you in the path of wisdom. Secular means NOT religious. So ONLY a LIAR and or a CRIMINALLY minded person would insist on attaching the word RELIGIOUS to anyone who rejects RELIGION as do secular Jews.
Frijoles---what is the basis for their self-identification, if not ethnicity?
HughBe--- Do you identify yourself as an American?
I identify myself as a Jamaican and so do ALL Jamaicans be they Jews or Indians. Take this as being written in STONE.
Do you share the same culture as a typical American?
Do you have the same language as a typical American?
Do you speak the same language as a Jew in Germany?
Do you have in common the same culture as a Jamaican Jew?
Don't tell me HOG shiT that Jamaican Jews don't identify themselves as Jamaican and speak and eat as a Jamaican and love the Jamaican culture including music. These are elements of ethnicity including RACE.
Just because someone is Jamaican doesnt preclude them as identfying with the Jewish people, doofus.

I am American and Jewish. No contradiction there.

Location hidden

#62043 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, give me ONE example of rantings against "ORTHODOX Jews" or more correctly stated ORTHODOX Judahites.
You cant be serious with that request.

Every other day you rant against the "rabbis".

Location hidden

#62044 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychotherapy and depending on the severity of the disorder it is coupled with medication.
My guess is that your treatment involves hugging, kissing, fondling and sexing them.
I didnt ask what MY treatment was. I never labeled it a sickness

You labeled Homosexuality as a sickness. I asked you what the treatment was. You didnt answer the question because you CANT answer the question.

Stop being homophobic and please join the modern world.

Location hidden

#62045 Nov 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is accepted as a rare statement of FACT that you did not call the God of Abraham PISS.
Yes it is a RARE STATEMENT when you admit you were wrong.

Honestly, I do not recollect you ever admitting you were wrong before. One new gold star for character development.

Is this the beginning of a new Hughbe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:53 am PST

ESPN 9:53AM