Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,063
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61729 Nov 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

The duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists.

The decision is saying that while the police DO have a duty to protect the public, they cannot be acountable in any individual case due to the particular circumstances that may exist, including other duties.
Incoherent and childish reply.

Location hidden

#61730 Nov 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

He will put on ice skates and skate over once Hell freezes over...
All talk about the second coming of Jesus, the advent of the Jewish messiah, the arrival of the Maitreya and the incarnation of the Kalki is a load of bull shit and does not fit in with the actual dynamics of the universal mind-matter matrix and the evolutionary scheme of this universal mind-matter matrix.

Besides, the past prophets were incompetent, ignorant, fanatical and murderous, who, via their teachings and behavior, have ruined much of civilization.

I can't name a single prophet whose teachings match the actual dynamics of the universal mind-matter matrix of the reality and its evolutionary nature.

Location hidden

#61731 Nov 2, 2013
NOTES ALONG THE WAY.....

Discovering that a law works within narrow limits and could be violated under special conditions, scientists have replaced the word "law" with theory and besides the word "proof" is replaced by the term evidence which may not be fully conclusive and that always leaves a little or a wide door open, depending on the amount of gathered evidence, for improvisation or correction. Occam's razor is a mere convention that seeks out the easiest answer from a maze of complex answers. However, what is usually overlooked is whether the simplest explanation accounts for all the complexities that comprises an event. Nature is not as simple as science makes us believe.

Location hidden

#61732 Nov 2, 2013
PHYSICS-METAPHYSICS:

The gap between physics and metaphysics is fast closing given the fast accumulating body of evidence in favor of the latter and also due to a new openness among people including scientists to subtle ideas but the former (physics) will always remain confined to an inferential investigation of the mind-matter matrix since to get a direct or a deeper glimpse of the actual workings of these subtle events would require a leap in consciousness on the part of the observers which naturally is not possible given their unregenerate state of being unless the observers themselves rise to a higher state of consciousness. Measuring electrical impulses on machines during controlled experiments involving human subjects during which one set of brain waves connects with the brain waves of another person, studying the impact of intent on random number generators, studying brain waves and cardiac patterns during OBE or NDE and the like can only give the investigators an inferred clue about the subtle workings on mind-matter which is not direct evidence, whereas the actual experience of the phenomenon itself remains out of reach except to the knower who is the subject himself.

Location hidden

#61733 Nov 2, 2013
One cannot deny one's own experiences no matter how unnatural or how bizarre they maybe.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#61735 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It must suck being Jewish in a Christian majority nation like the US society where Jews are a tiny minority.
It's not so bad ... after all, we do own everything.

Location hidden

#61736 Nov 2, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, Jews supposedly own everything in the US by stealth or by cheating - this is the common view which is partly true.

There's another view - the Jews own many things in the world due to their being deliberately placed in positions of power by the Shadow Government or by the NWO cabal that views Jews as useful idiots and ruthlessly uses Jews as cannon fodder.

LOL.

Location hidden

#61737 Nov 2, 2013
FROM UNCERTAINTY TO CERTAINTY:

The Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is an observed effect of the ordinary/exteriorized consciousness at work in studying qm phenomena.

The higher one rises in consciousness, the more the subject-object divide breaks down and as a result the uncertainty in knowing many parameters about an event gradually disappears - at one stage of consciousness, everything that is there to be known about an event is completely known by a union in consciousness of the subject with the object by which all the uncertainty dissolves.

Location hidden

#61739 Nov 2, 2013
Infinity - Infinity =?

Location hidden

#61740 Nov 2, 2013
OMNIJECTIVE WORLDVIEW:

"Our concept of time and space, the very structure of the universe, are more intimately related to problems and phenomenon of consciousness than we have seriously suspected....

There is no strict division between subjective and objective reality, consciousness and the physical universe are connected by some fundamental physical mechanism.

This relationship between mind and reality is not subjective or objective, but 'omnijective'. An omnijective concept of the universe is by no means new ...

There is a vast philosophical and metaphysical tradition behind the philosophy that the universe is omnijective:

The mystics tell us this is true.

The idealists tell us it is true.

Most exciting of all, the physicists tell us it is true."

Source: "Mysticism and the New Physics" Michael Talbot

“Oh, the power!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#61741 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
OMNIJECTIVE WORLDVIEW:
"Our concept of time and space, the very structure of the universe, are more intimately related to problems and phenomenon of consciousness than we have seriously suspected....
There is no strict division between subjective and objective reality, consciousness and the physical universe are connected by some fundamental physical mechanism.
This relationship between mind and reality is not subjective or objective, but 'omnijective'. An omnijective concept of the universe is by no means new ...
There is a vast philosophical and metaphysical tradition behind the philosophy that the universe is omnijective:
The mystics tell us this is true.
The idealists tell us it is true.
oy vey.
Most exciting of all, the physicists tell us it is true."
Source: "Mysticism and the New Physics" Michael Talbot
oy vey.
Godin

Belleville, IL

#61742 Nov 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Infinity - Infinity =?
Relativity....

Location hidden

#61743 Nov 3, 2013
Coitus interruptus.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61744 Nov 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
igence, well, you are very low down the intellectual scale.
Though science has not found any abnormality with respect to homosexuality since the condition is common to thousands of species except for the fact that the brains of homosexual men are wired more like females (which explains your effeminism) than like straight men, yet science has failed to highlight the fact that if men were exclusively or mostly gay then the human race would have become extinct thousands of years ago given the fact that most homosexual men do not procreate or are incapable of procreating. Science avoids tackling this glaring aspect. These days with the easy availability of invitro and cloning technologies procreation has moved beyond the sex act.
Grow up.
Science does not purport to discover the purpose of the universe, only the mechanism. So your criticism is misplaced.

Location hidden

#61745 Nov 3, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And what we dont own, we still control.

Location hidden

#61746 Nov 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal, atheist, secular Jew would have simply typed a LOL and said - no, I don't believe in Easter Bunnies but I like eating chocolate Easter eggs or something like that.
No fanaticism involved.
Ok, then, retard?
Easter eggs tend to be cheap quality chocolate (at least the ones I have been offered) and I have my standards - so no, I dont like Easter Eggs. The only thing worse than Easter egg chocolate IMO is Hannukah gelt.

Plus, usually they arent Kosher.

Happy Diwalli. How do you celebrate? Do you try to run over your Hindu friends?

Location hidden

#61747 Nov 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Science does not purport to discover the purpose of the universe, only the mechanism. So your criticism is misplaced.
LOL.

Purpose?

Where in my post have I talked about purpose?

I simply made a statement that science, while glorifying homosexuality, has failed to touch upon the consequences of all men being homosexual which had it been true would have rendered extinct the human race thousands of years ago.

If science can talk about about the sun scorching the earth had it been a little closer to the earth or of the dire consequences of global warming then why has it failed to touch upon the issue of the extinction of the human race had every man been homosexual?

Well, even though science has ignored this crucial point for whatever reason perhaps political correctness could be the reason regarding the causal connection between extinction of species and homosexuality, I am bringing this radical consequence into view to remind people of the fruitlessness (in the procreative sense) of being born homosexual.

Does science deal with mechanism in a holistic universe constituted of mind-matter?

Science deals with the mechanism of observed effects which it mistakes as the complete causation.

Besides, science deals only with a narrow range of gross physical phenomena but makes sweeping generalizations and tall claims about the nature of reality which of course is way beyond its microscopic ken.

The limitations of science should be pointed out.

Science is not sacrosanct nor infallible nor holistic as many scientists themselves candidly admit these days.

Location hidden

#61748 Nov 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Easter eggs tend to be cheap quality chocolate (at least the ones I have been offered) and I have my standards - so no, I dont like Easter Eggs.
Really?

What do you know about high standards where food is concerned?

Location hidden

#61749 Nov 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The only thing worse than Easter egg chocolate IMO is Hannukah gelt.
ah, you could have condemned both in your post to Voluntarist, right?

Location hidden

#61750 Nov 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Plus, usually they arent Kosher.
LMAO.

Kosher?

At one point, say a month ago, you'd made reference to the point that you don't always follow dietary laws

The ultimate reality/the workings of the universe and being don't revolve around the superstition called kosher.

Get rid of your superstitions. It'll help you grow as a sentient being in the correct direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) 23 hr silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep '14 Really 8
Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match

Pinos Altos Jobs