Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,272
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61566 Oct 30, 2013
HUGH,

What has belief in God given you in tangible material, physical and intellectual terms?

Location hidden

#61567 Oct 30, 2013
HUGH,

You believe in the second Coming of Christ, right?

Why do you believe in this prophecy?

When do you think Christ will return to the world? How do you know?

Location hidden

#61568 Oct 30, 2013
HUGH,

ELEMENTARY QUESTIONS IN CHEMISTRY:

1) Using oxidation state method, balance the following skeletal permanganate-oxalate redox equation:

MnO4^-1 + C2O4^-2 +(-)----- Mn^+2 + CO2 +(-)

A) Balance the above equation and fill in the gaps enclosed in brackets as well to complete the equation. Show all the working steps giving valid scientific reasons all throughout.

B) Give one practical application each of the use of the balanced equation from the chemical industry and from environmental science.

2) What is the role of CN^-1 ligands in the complex (Co(CN)5(SCN))^-3?

3) Why is the 2-methyl complex derivative of 8-hydroxyquinoline much less stable than the parent compound?

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#61569 Oct 30, 2013
Yoga over Math, Physics and Chem. Yes!

Location hidden

#61570 Oct 31, 2013
Going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj for lunch. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61571 Oct 31, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Almost half of the Jewish people have nothing to do with Torah. So, cut the attempted DECEPTION. Next, some Jews follow Torah when they follow their Messiah, Jesus the Christ.
Jews like yourself who are Judahites follow the RULES of their masters first and foremost, the Torah is collateral. Your Talmud has PREEMINENCE.
Go study these things now that you are exposed to TRUTH.
Chuckle

Thanks for your opinion. It will considered carefully with the same thoughtful diligence that I practice with your others opinions here, and then filed in an appropriate manner.

Location hidden

#61572 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FARMING
If I ever take to farming, I'll adopt the best scientific practices after a thorough research that shows me the soil profiles, chemical analysis of soil, nature and role of chemical inputs, plant adaptation to chemical inputs, seed varieties, nature of produce and long term effects on ecosystem and human health and use only those studies or those methods (rationale using equations, calculations, observations and surmises) that're are the least toxic and the most sustainable. This aside, I would consider earth as Gaia and besides draw on wise traditional practices that promote stability and harmony between nature and man.
Sounds a lot like the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) paradigm I mentioned a few days/weeks ago. Glad to see that you have come around, and disposed of at least some of your ideological rigidness - though I am amused that you were so down on science then and now you are evidently embracing it.

Location hidden

#61573 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Going to the Sea Lounge in the Taj for lunch. Bye.
I recommend the fries.

Location hidden

#61574 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Without human intelligence to conceive, establish, operate, review and benefit from nation, corporation and government there would be no nation, no corporation, no government.
Very deep, and exactly the point that Former Res (who is AWOL) made to Volunteerist. Govt is us.

Location hidden

#61575 Oct 31, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain how a fictitious entity can owe a duty to everyone?
Re: ACA

"..According to a Gallup poll released Wednesday, the share of people who say the law will have a negative impact on their family or the country has remained virtually unchanged since the website rollout. The only notable change between June and October was a decline in the percentage of people saying that the law would make things worse for their families a drop to 34 percent from 42 percent..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/opinion/blo...

Location hidden

#61576 Oct 31, 2013
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165641/amid-exchan...

PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite the occurrence of major technical glitches with the healthcare exchange website in the weeks since it went live, Americans' assessments of the future impact of the healthcare law have not changed much since August. Americans remain more likely to say the law will make the U.S. healthcare situation and their family's healthcare situation worse rather than better. Roughly one in three Americans still believe that the law will not make much difference for their family.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61577 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by intelligence?
Are you even averagely intelligent? LOL.
rabbee: the ability to receive, store, and use information, whether considered as fiction, non-fiction, or logical. there is no guarantee, the information stored is the truth.

and in the cases where, insane governments are in control of the sanity of their schooled children. chances are it is not, the truth. but is mere, indoctrinated induced insane intelligence for the purpose of maintaining power and control.

there is no guarantee, the taught intelligence is all sane and true. a lie is best served, rationalized between two truths. as we are all subject to, the sanity of our teachers. wisdom, truth, correctness, smartness, creativity, common sense, and intelligence today are very seldom in confluence with each other. and are highly dependent, on the amount of false intelligence in your mental data library.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61578 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What are these subtle beasts?
What is meant by "fields" - a term that you keep referring to?
rabbee: subtle beasts are the deceitful critters, spoken of in Bereeeshees. if you don't know what they are, your most probably one with them. their most noticeable attribute, is to seduce you without G-D, for the sake of their version of the world without G-D. and may even try to sideline you, with their math quizzes or other diversionary tactics.

fields: any area of alleged religious subjects, expertise, function, work, or area of interest. such as math, science, physics, politics, social science, medicine, russian, history, chinese, islam, terrorism, christianity, judaism, underwater basket weaving, military, police, art, literature, language, village idiot, rebel, race, creed, color, G-D, or antiG-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61579 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckle
Thanks for your opinion. It will considered carefully with the same thoughtful diligence that I practice with your others opinions here, and then filed in an appropriate manner.
Let me thank you for the reminder that a fool laughs at his own folly. Thanks are also in order because I am reminded that you have no dealings with facts and truth. Now let me get down to business and repost my words for the simple. I shall break them down for you.

FACT: Almost half of the Jewish people have nothing to do with Torah.

FACT: attempted DECEPTION(by you).

FACT:some Jews follow Torah when they follow their Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

FACT:Jews like yourself who are Judahites follow the RULES of their masters first and foremost, the Torah is collateral.

FACT: Your Talmud has PREEMINENCE (lifeblood)

FACT: You are dishonest and hypocritical besides being not being the brightest.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61580 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A sound knowledge of higher Math is always useful when taking to the scientific method in any discipline in the lab, industry or when working with nature.
rabbee: yeah but does not have to be, anyone's main area of interest. like einstein said, the thing that interfered the most with his creativity was his education. apparently he was aware of, the indoctrination inclusive to alleged education also.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61581 Oct 31, 2013
Frijoles, what are the qualifications for the Bat Mitzvah?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61582 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
ELEMENTARY QUESTIONS IN CHEMISTRY:
1) Using oxidation state method, balance the following skeletal permanganate-oxalate redox equation:
MnO4^-1 + C2O4^-2 +(-)----- Mn^+2 + CO2 +(-)
A) Balance the above equation and fill in the gaps enclosed in brackets as well to complete the equation. Show all the working steps giving valid scientific reasons all throughout.
B) Give one practical application each of the use of the balanced equation from the chemical industry and from environmental science.
2) What is the role of CN^-1 ligands in the complex (Co(CN)5(SCN))^-3?
3) Why is the 2-methyl complex derivative of 8-hydroxyquinoline much less stable than the parent compound?
(smiles in advance)
Remind me of your solution to--- 2 log I
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61583 Oct 31, 2013
Oh Joel dear, show all workings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61584 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You believe in the second Coming of Christ, right?
Why do you believe in this prophecy?
When do you think Christ will return to the world? How do you know?
Taken for what they are i.e. rhetorical questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61585 Oct 31, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
What has belief in God given you in tangible material, physical and intellectual terms?
Everything e.g. a beautiful house, a new SUV, a healthy heart as it does not entertain or store HATE and EVIL towards others a healthy bamboo and as for the intellect it speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinos Altos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinos Altos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinos Altos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:12 pm PST

NBC Sports12:12PM