Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,305
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61450 Oct 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel - Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?

HughBe - To answer your question my choice would be based on the one that attracts me more. Not because both are sexy means that they have equal drawing power.
I think that you're in your mid or late 40s.

Your answer where you state that you could be sexually attracted to a 17 year old provided she has the power to attarct you reveals that you're a pedophile.

LOL.

Location hidden

#61451 Oct 29, 2013
HUGH:

Energy, matter and consciousness are the only tangibles that exist in the universe.

What else exists aside from energy, matter and consciousness that form a unified field?

If nothing else exists aside from energy, matter and consciousness then every phenomenon - material, emotional, mental, paranormal, spiritual, mystical - has to necessarily be explained in terms of these substrates.

If you feel something else exists aside from energy, matter and consciousness then what is it?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61453 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer where you state that you could be sexually attracted to a 17 year old provided she has the power to attarct you reveals that you're a pedophile.
LOL.
Yeah, there was a turning point in my life when I realized 17 was in fact too young to be a physical turn on, and another turning point in my life when I realized, that even if 17 was not too young I wouldnt want to deal with "relationship" fallout with a 17 year old, let alone the legal consequences.

That Hughbe would even still consider this shows how much he lives in his imagination. Which is ok, he IS the daydreamer as well as the homecoming queen.

Location hidden

#61454 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, there was a turning point in my life when I realized 17 was in fact too young to be a physical turn on, and another turning point in my life when I realized, that even if 17 was not too young I wouldnt want to deal with "relationship" fallout with a 17 year old, let alone the legal consequences.

That Hughbe would even still consider this shows how much he lives in his imagination. Which is ok, he IS the daydreamer as well as the homecoming queen.
You mean it would be illegal and troublesome for you if you entered into a physical relationship with a 17 year old handsome guy.

That's for you to decide.

Get this straight - Hugh is not sexually attracted to females.

Hugh is bisexual - mostly homosexual, hardly straight.

All his talks of insisting that he's straight are cover-ups to hide his sexual attraction for men.

Hugh has this nasty habit of visiting public loos to glimpse exposed dicks and I guess to pick up guys for sex.

On a couple of occasions, I perceived the sex vibes radiating from his posts - the stench was so foul, I almost threw up.

Location hidden

#61455 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

All his talks of insisting that he's straight are cover-ups to hide his sexual attraction for men.
Its been obvious to me, and others here, that his homophobia is just a smokescreen for his repressed feelings which are in conflict with his religious beliefs. I really feel sorry for him. It must suck to be that tortured.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61456 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to make things clear to those such as yourself who appear to be pathologically challenged in their understanding of the concept of gender roles, "homecoming queens", in this implied usage, are usually biologically male.
HughBe --I am a believer.

Rick---'A daydream believer and a homecoming queen'

HughBe--- Clear, I am the daydream believer and I take it that YOU are the homecoming queen, Rick. That is ok, but there will be a limit to our bonding.

Frijoles---Just to make things clear to those such as yourself who appear to be pathologically challenged in their understanding of the concept of gender roles, "homecoming queens", in this implied usage, are usually biologically male.

HughBe--- I remain the daydream believer and Rick a homecoming queen. Tell me, what have you said that would change my points? Is Rick a BIOLOGICAL male?

I am happy to know that you too are a HAPPY homecoming QUEEN.
By the way, I want you to use Rick's words and explain the "implied usage" that you speak of.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61457 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your version of a D'var Torah for the day?
The words that follow are TRUE. They are not a version but are FACTS.

You and your kind should give up versions and embrace TRUTH and FACTS.

I have read from a Jewish source where it was said that the rabbis or sages taught their disciples to be more mindful of the Talmud than the Tanakh. Those may not be the exact words but they convey the exact sentiments.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61458 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, Mon.
Log Hugh = 2 Log J
Log Hugh = Log (J)^2
Taking anti-logs:
Hugh = J^2
Hugh = J x J = Jamaican Joker!!!!
(smiles)
Special, you are.

You solve this one.

2 Log I

Location hidden

#61459 Oct 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The words that follow are TRUE. They are not a version but are FACTS.
You and your kind should give up versions and embrace TRUTH and FACTS.
I have read from a Jewish source where it was said that the rabbis or sages taught their disciples to be more mindful of the Talmud than the Tanakh. Those may not be the exact words but they convey the exact sentiments.
Yeah, I believe you. Really.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61460 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Joel---Your answer where you state that you could be sexually attracted to a 17 year old provided she has the power to attarct you reveals that you're a pedophile.

HughBe--- Gifted, you are. Now let me uplift that brilliant mind of yours. You presented a hypothetical scenario and I gave you an honest answer and I shall not be changing it. Had I been clever I would NEVER have allowed you to outwit me.

Upliftment lesson for you dear Joel.

1. No honest and normal man could say that he could not be attracted to a 17 year old.

Here are a few reasons, STUDY them.

A) The age of a female is NOT printed on her FACE or body so once development is there you cannot be certain about age meaning 17 or 19 etc.

B) Attraction be it sexual or otherwise can happen to anyone prior to knowledge of age.

C)The fact that one is attracted to someone does not mean that it will go any further for many reasons. Sit in a corner and do the unusual THINK.

D) In many countries e.g. Israel the age of consent is 16 and some even lower and so sexual relationships would not be considered paedophilia in those countries.

E) I can tell you a FACT that in Jamaica the age of consent was actually lowered because of Indians or YOUR countrymen who married as early as 14. This is a FACT. The age has now been increased to 16.

F) Having a desire and NOT acting on it are not the same in law.

G)Tell me Joel are you a MURDERER? Let me share my reason for asking. YOU dear Joel have expressed a desire to KILL your former master.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61461 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I believe you. Really.
I don't care what you believe I GAVE the LINK to the quote, in the past.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61462 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it would be illegal and troublesome for you if you entered into a physical relationship with a 17 year old handsome guy.
That's for you to decide.
Hugh has this nasty habit of visiting public loos to glimpse exposed dicks and I guess to pick up guys for sex.
On a couple of occasions, I perceived the sex vibes radiating from his posts - the stench was so foul, I almost threw up.
Joel---Get this straight - Hugh is not sexually attracted to females.

Hugh--- You are exposing me Joel, shame on you.

Location hidden

#61463 Oct 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you believe I GAVE the LINK to the quote, in the past.
So you have convinced yourself by posting an out of context quote. Congratulations. You are a genius.

Location hidden

#61464 Oct 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Get this straight - Hugh is not sexually attracted to females.
Hugh--- You are exposing me Joel, shame on you.
Nary a day goes by were you dont offer a gay double entrende. Thats not normal. Unless you swing that way. I just wish you would come out already and save yourself the torment the argument you must be having in your head between the real you and the biblical you. That must suck.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61465 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have convinced yourself by posting an out of context quote. Congratulations. You are a genius.
Frijoles---out of context quote

HughBe--- You are an absolute joke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61466 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nary a day goes by were you dont offer a gay double entrende. Thats not normal. Unless you swing that way. I just wish you would come out already and save yourself the torment the argument you must be having in your head between the real you and the biblical you. That must suck.
Hilarious.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61467 Oct 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it in context.

My Jewish Learning, extract.
""The Talmud OUTSTRIPS even the Bible in influence and importance. Explicating and building upon the Torah's laws, stories, and ideas, the Talmud also lay the groundwork for new religious sensibilities that stressed scholarship and were attuned to the needs of the Jews in the Diaspora."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#61468 Oct 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
In essence things taught by the rabbis via Talmud takes priority over what God said directly or via His prophets.
I am reminded of words spoke by Isaiah the prophet and surely they are applicable to the gods of Judaism.
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
I agree with you, HughBe. The Jews have not remained faithful in the covenant and have relied more on their interpretation than the actual word of God. They should know better from their history, but history tends to repeat itself. What will cause their downfall is not the Rabbis but the Christians. I think they should be kicked out and it is they that will cause Israel to go into captivity once again. What prompts captivity is idolatry.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#61469 Oct 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The God El (YHVH) talks, fumes, abuses, curses, loves, avenges, threatens, murders and in short he displays every human trait and yet ironically he does not wish to reveal his face! LOL.
There exist many anthropopathic typal beings like El who refrain from incarnating in human form and are happy displaying human qualities as mentioned above and expectedly they have no wish to be portrayed in human form.
God is human and has human attributes. God has revealed his face but we are not to look at it. A lot of people lost their lives thirty years ago for publishing the face of God. A still picture is considered an idol. In response to your statement about other gods talking, idols do not speak, only the living God of Israel does. That's one of the things that separates God from the idols which are not alive.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61470 Oct 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, HughBe. The Jews have not remained faithful in the covenant and have relied more on their interpretation than the actual word of God. They should know better from their history, but history tends to repeat itself. What will cause their downfall is not the Rabbis but the Christians. I think they should be kicked out and it is they that will cause Israel to go into captivity once again. What prompts captivity is idolatry.
But Susan, you say that you agree with me and yet you are not acknowledging that Judaism by how it operates is idolatrous.

If ANYONE obeys men or women over God they are putting their rulers ABOVE God. Judaism VIOLATES the FIRST of the 10 and much more.

The rabbis are BLINDLY ADORED and that is IDOLATRY.

Keep in mind that some Jews are Christians.

later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 13 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web