Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,302
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61381 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it.
what about "hot stuff"?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61382 Oct 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

what about "hot stuff"?
Hot Stuff is good.

But Donna Summer's song "works hard for the money" is catchier and has better beats.

I find my self swinging more naturally and with greater energy to "works hard for the money" - I mean my body moves in better and quicker rhythm to "works hard for the money.." than to the beats of the song Hot Stuff that you posted.

Anyway, thank you.

Location hidden

#61383 Oct 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

what about "hot stuff"?
I find the lyrics of Hot Stuff too suggestive in an explicit sexual kind of way - an invitation to bed a hot guy.

It's all about lust/sex.

Anyway, thank you for the link.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#61388 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Scriptural prophecy?
Or Vision that you have seen?
Or inside info from the NWO types?
Israel will be conquered and punished by Syria and Egypt. This will be for idolatry and rejection of their God. The USA will also go into captivity by Russia for the same reason. You can also expect famine, the infrastructure in these nations will totally collapse. This will start when VWD Day comes.

Location hidden

#61389 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Israel will be conquered and punished by Syria and Egypt. This will be for idolatry and rejection of their God. The USA will also go into captivity by Russia for the same reason. You can also expect famine, the infrastructure in these nations will totally collapse. This will start when VWD Day comes.
What's the source of your information?

By near future you mean 2013? 2014? or?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#61390 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Israel will be conquered and punished by Syria and Egypt. This will be for idolatry and rejection of their God. The USA will also go into captivity by Russia for the same reason. You can also expect famine, the infrastructure in these nations will totally collapse. This will start when VWD Day comes.
rabbee: you, can't be syrius? egypt and syria had better conquer, their own worse idolatry first. before they get conquered, by another idolatrous nation.

and russia has enough problems, with their birth rate being less than 1 to 2. i would be more apt to believe, china invading russia if anything.

Location hidden

#61391 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Israel will be conquered and punished by Syria and Egypt.
Israel has nukes and powerful allies in the West...

Or do you think that Russia and/or China will destroy Israel and hand her over to the invading armies of Egypt and Syria?

The second scenario is possible...

Location hidden

#61392 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

The USA will also go into captivity by Russia for the same reason.
US and Russia have the capacity to destroy each other using non-conventional weapons....

So, how would the US be captured by Russia?

Location hidden

#61393 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

You can also expect famine
I think science has the capacity to tame much of nature and manipulate the weather to her advantage...

There are several leads pointing in this direction....

At one time, I thought that natural processes were solely responsible for droughts, famines, earthquakes, cyclones, tsunamis and the like but as I came into contact with certain well placed sources and researched the subject independently I discovered that though nature has been creating calamities on a global scale down the ages yet since recent times man has developed the tech to manipulate nature in unprecedented ways and the UN has made mention of this fact and passed a resolution banning the use of weather warfare....

Unless, of course, you believe that someone sitting up there would soon pull the strings and hey pronto we get droughts and massive flooding leading to famines....

Paranormal activity can in certain ways create natural calamities as well as heal the sores of nature but all this has been done on a local scale for a limited time and usually there's an intervention from a counter current and the problem eases.

Global famine engineered by some paranormal power is a bit too far fetched....

The paranormal powers don't work in that petty way...

Location hidden

#61394 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

the infrastructure in these nations will totally collapse.
Economic depressions like our world wars and armed revolutions are deliberately engineered by certain powerful lobbies with vested interests....

Location hidden

#61395 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

This will be for idolatry and rejection of their God.
Their God?

Yes, Judaism is monolatristic meaning that it chooses to worship just one God out of many Gods.

Location hidden

#61396 Oct 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

idolatry
What do you mean by idolatry?

Why is it bad?

Is monism also bad when it's patently clear that nondualism is far superior to monolatry, polytheism and paganism since it aims at the complete union of the individualized aspect with the absolute field of conscious-energy - the origin of manifested existence in all its gradations - as a living experience?

Evidently, monism is the logically, experimentally and experientially verifiable truth of existence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61397 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Where are you?
In bed with your boyfriend?
(smiles)
Clearly you are challenged as some here who cannot tell the difference between males and females.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61398 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Stuff is good.
But Donna Summer's song "works hard for the money" is catchier and has better beats.
I find my self swinging more naturally and with greater energy to "works hard for the money" - I mean my body moves in better and quicker rhythm to "works hard for the money.." than to the beats of the song Hot Stuff that you posted.
Anyway, thank you.
Thats because one song is more discoey and the other has its roots in blues

You are born to disco

May I recommend a leisure suit?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61399 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinite regress...
Who were the progenitors of my late late late grandparents who lived in the ME in those days? Who in turn were their progenitors and so on ad infinitum until we go all the way back possibly 100,000 years or more to the proto-human types that appeared on earth?
Those ME people who some mere 3000 to 4000 years ago rejected say God X of their ancestors and who later began worshipping another deity called El who they borrowed from other cultures of the ME are the Hebrews.
Did Abraham (whose ancestors, and he himself, worshipped a God other than El) lose his Kashmiri, Afghani or Iraqi gene pool simply by switching devotion from his ancestral God X to the new chosen God, El? No. The ancestral gene pool of Abraham remained intact even after he rejected the God of his ancestors and began worshipping another God by name El. The ancestral genotypes of the new converts to El worship remained intact for long until the new beliefs and inter-racial marriages (including mass marriages with European converts) among the exclusive group of El worshippers altered them or overlaid the old gene patterns or produced new gene expressions.
1. Joel dear my questions are not trick question so please make another attempt at answering them. see below.

When will YOU stop being the son of your parents?

Are you still the great-grandson etc. of your progenitors?

2. You speak of rejecting God X etc and I am trying to determine the relationship between BIOLOGY, DNA and beliefs.

Learn this, YOU can change your beliefs from say yoga to worshipping a dog but there shall not be any associated change in your BIOLOGY or DNA.

Question, are you saying that those who convert to Judaism will have a change in their BIOLOGY or DNA meaning that their DNA will change from what it was to Jewish DNA because of a change in beliefs?

Explain how this is achieved.

3. Are you telling me that because the man rejected Judaism his BIOLOGY has changed? Recall, you called him an ex-Jew and so in his lifetime he was a Jew.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#61400 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has nukes and powerful allies in the West...
Or do you think that Russia and/or China will destroy Israel and hand her over to the invading armies of Egypt and Syria?
The second scenario is possible...
My source for this is the books of the prophets in the OT, mainly Isaiah and Jeremiah. Syria is called the king of the north and Egypt the king of the south. They are also related to Israel. Rebekah, Leah, and Rachel were Syrian and Josephs wife was Egyptian. It will start whenever VWD Day comes, which should be by the end of 2014.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61401 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I give you a new code name: 2 log J.
It has a cryptic meaning.
Go, figure, or ask me.
(smiles)
Explain the code.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#61402 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by idolatry?
Why is it bad?
Is monism also bad when it's patently clear that nondualism is far superior to monolatry, polytheism and paganism since it aims at the complete union of the individualized aspect with the absolute field of conscious-energy - the origin of manifested existence in all its gradations - as a living experience?
Evidently, monism is the logically, experimentally and experientially verifiable truth of existence.
Gods first and most important commandment to Israel was "no other gods". The second was no idols. An idol is the physical representation of a god. The God of Israel says all other gods are idols. Their worship leads to anarchy, Israel also has to be faithful to believe and therefore set up the Messiah as their king.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61403 Oct 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Are you a pedophile?
Are you attracted to 16 year olds?
Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?
Tell me the truth, Mon.
(smiles)
Joel---Are you a pedophile?

HughBe--- I don't think so but who is a paedophile?

My understanding is that many cultures including India see nothing wrong with persons 14 years old having sex and getting married. Are your countrymen paedophiles?

Not so long ago, the age of consent was 14 in Jamaica but it was increased to 16 no doubt because of scientific discoveries and reasons.

It certainly could never have anything to do with reality meaning children are far more exposed to sex than ever before and that collectively when they reach teen years,BIOLOGY, there is a natural curiosity to explore.

My mother was a nurse and as a child she would tell me about 10-14 year old girls visiting the clinic for contraceptives or for prenatal care etc. Intellectually I understood her but it was not until I started having my own children that I fully understood what she was saying.

Joel---Are you attracted to 16 year olds?

HughBe--- It is not impossible, I am attracted to personalities but this does nor mean SEX. So at this point in my life and NOT before I can say that I like boys and men based on my perception of them. This liking is NOT SEXUAL.

Joel---Assuming that you're more straight than gay, well, would you choose a sexy 17 year old chick or a sexy 30 year old woman for sex?

HughBe--- There is no need to assume anything I am straight. To answer your question my choice would be based on the one that attracts me more. Not because both are sexy means that they have equal drawing power.

By the way you could have increased the age to even 65 the principle would be the same.

Joel---Tell me the truth, Mon.

HughBe---I am Hugh and there is no other, what else do you expect? Are you DRUNK?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#61404 Oct 28, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, will you listen to yourself? You need to be committed. Or spanked.
Frijoles to Joel---You need to be committed.

HughBe--- Committed to YOU?

Frijoles---Or spanked.

HughBe--- By YOU? Is bondage a part of the spanking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 8 hr Simo2504 616
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Pinos Altos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web