Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,758)

Showing posts 55,141 - 55,160 of65,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of ideas Dr Dean Radin has about Mind-Matter are tooooo infantile and his conclusions are far from correct in most areas of logic and inferences.
But yet you just described him as a leading mind-matter scientist. You make me dizzy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
What kind of sex do you want me to indulge in - straight? gay? bestiality?
I am beyond the sex urge.
You don't understand the supramental yoga in its transformational aspect - it's mind boggling and very difficult and rare, yes, it's very rare.
The supramental yoga has the potential to annul every flaw or weakness of nature and being and it has the power to give rise to the next species - the supramental being - who will be very unlike the mental being (man).
I have regular glimpses via direct experiences into the lower phases of the supramental yoga and yes it's superlative and has nothing in common with the usual scriptural nonsense with its silly rituals that ordinary people practice/believe in.
The supramental yoga is way beyond all scriptural nonsense and is the privilege of the rare individual.
definitely need to get laid.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But yet you just described him as a leading mind-matter scientist.
Yes, he's a "leading" mind-matter expert in a crass materialistic sense.

When I listen to the talks of many top scientists or doctors or when I read their works I am amazed at their illogic or superficial explanations that pass off as superior knowledge.

Well, this is how ordinary humanity works.

Not surprising.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You make me dizzy.
Well, even in the realm of matter there are many suspect "theories" that manage to stay afloat due to official sanction and any attempt to debunk these entrenched theories leads to serious repercussions to the career/reputation/funding of the scientist doing the debunking. in physics, for example, I have serious reservations about cosmology, relativity, qm etc.

When the research turns to mind then the research conclusions are either too superficial or they're mostly wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Since Dr Dean Radin has worked on the topic of remote viewing for the US military, which, he says, in a guarded sort of way, works, I would like to ask him if the infamous Montauk Project with its bizarre mind-matter effects of creating hyperspace, opening up of subtle energy spatio-temporal portals in the terrestrial force fields, contact with aliens and the like are true....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

When I see the deplorable plight of the poor in the world, my heart bleeds for them and I feel like crying to see their miserable condition. The rich too in most cases are an unhappy lot given to cruelty, vulgarity and sensual excesses. At the same time, I feel very upset to see the sad plight of SE Asia that is ravaged by brutality, corruption, exploitation of the weak and heartlessness. What are the causal connections behind this growing mess? Science has no answer to these deeper queries.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

typo - South Asia

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

BY Dr Don Scott, Professor of Electrical Engineering

- PREFACE:

In recent years we have read about the “discovery” of black holes, neutron stars, cosmic strings, and such things as dark energy and invisible matter. Anyone who reads Sagan, Hawking, and the other popular astronomy writers can see how complicated and counter-intuitive the concepts of modern astrophysics are becoming. Even so, until recently, I assumed that astronomers and astrophysicists knew what they were talking about.

Now – I’m sure they do not.

It was when astrophysicists began saying things that I, as an electrical engineer, knew were wrong that I began to have serious doubts about their pronouncements. But I agonized over whether those doubts were legitimate. Even though my life-long avocation has been amateur astronomy, my formal background is in engineering – not astronomy or cosmology.

Earning a doctorate in electrical engineering eventually led to my teaching that subject at a major university for thirty-nine years. What troubled me most was when astrophysicists began saying things about magnetic fields that any of my junior-year students could show were completely incorrect.

If astrophysicists were saying things that were demonstrably wrong in my area of expertise, could it be that they were making similar mistakes in their own field as well? I began to investigate more of the pronouncements of modern astrophysicists and the reasoning behind them. This book is an account of what I unearthed when I started digging into this question.

It is becoming clear that knowledge acquired in electric plasma laboratories over the last century affords insights and simpler, more elegant, more compelling explanations of most cosmological phenomena than those that are now espoused in astrophysics. And yet astrophysicists seem to be intent on ignoring them. Thus, lacking these fundamental electrical concepts, cosmologists have charged into a mind-numbing mathematical cul de sac, creating on the way a tribe of invisible entities – some of which are demonstrably impossible.

I have tried to hack a path through these hypotheses, contradictions, and alternative explanations that will be clear and understandable for the average interested reader to follow. The answers to the questions we ask are not stressfully convoluted and arcane – rather, they are logical, straightforward, and reasonable – and long overdue.

I hope your journey through these pages will be meaningful, educational, perhaps exciting, and most important of all, eye-opening.

DES

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

BY Dr Don Scott, Professor of Electrical Engineering

Chapter 1 Introduction

A revolution is beginning in astronomy and cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo. The stream of increasingly bizarre pronouncements coming from astronomers and cosmologists has recently encountered a serious challenge. This challenge is led by a cadre of scientists and engineers, several of whom were Nobel Prize winning pioneers. They are offering simpler, verifiable explanations about the makeup and functioning of the cosmos. Their new ideas, in more ways than one, are electrifying the discourse in astrophysics.

The defenders of the present cosmological realm are resisting this intrusion into their once exclusive domain. But on-going discoveries about how electric plasma behaves in space are relentlessly forcing dramatic changes in the way we view the universe. The discipline of electric plasma physics – which until lately has been outside the realm of astronomy – is quickly displacing many of the outmoded theories of traditional cosmology and astrophysics. We now know that cosmic space is full of electricity (electric plasma) and over the last several decades the study of this form of matter has developed into an established body of scientific knowledge. They say that in the cores of galaxies, monstrous invisible Black Holes suck in everything around them, even light – but that “little black holes” spit jets of matter back out. And they claim that 96% of the material in the entire universe is invisible. Are these responses any more believable or satisfying than those that Daddy offered us?

Can you make sense out of press releases and TV programs that attempt to explain the newest astronomical “discoveries”– things like invisible dark energy, warped 11-dimensional spaces, and black holes that spit out matter? If not, you have lots of company.

The time to search for some realistic, intelligent, scientific answers has arrived. And those sensible answers are out there for those who are ready to listen.

Plasma physicists know that 96% of the universe is not made up of “invisible matter” but rather of matter in the plasma state. Electromagnetic forces between electrical charges are many orders of magnitude stronger than Newton’s gravitational force, and we are finding that deep space is filled with electrical charges and magnetic energy. In fact, using the accepted estimated value of the magnetic field strength in the volume between our Sun and its nearest stellar neighbor, this field stores an amount of energy that would keep the Sun radiating for about 200 years [1].

Astrophysicists do not study experimental plasma research in graduate school [2]. They rarely take any courses that discuss Maxwell’s equations [3] and electromagnetic field theory. Thus they attempt to explain each new discovery using what they do study – gravity, magnetism, and fluid dynamics – the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century tools of their forefathers, Kepler and Newton. Consequently their methods have not kept up with the science of the Nineteenth Century, let alone the Twenty-First. No wonder they do not understand that many cosmic phenomena are due to forces other than gravity, fluid flow, and the magnetism of lodestones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

continued.....

When questions arise about the failure of their incomplete models, cosmologists often invoke “new properties” of magnetic fields – properties that magnetism simply does not have, or they propose the existence of unobservable entities and forces. They almost never reexamine their basic assumptions or rethink their hypotheses. The cosmos in fact does not contain the mysteriously undetectable entities that present astrophysical theories require. Modern, straightforward explanations of all the phenomena astronomers find so enigmatic are now available to us. Anyone interested in astrophysics needs to become aware of the properties of the electric plasma that fills more than 99% of the universe. Ours really is an Electric Sky.

Alfvén’s Warning

In February 1981, eleven years after Swedish electrical engineer Hannes Alfvén won the Nobel Prize in Physics, he published yet another book [4]. This one was called Cosmic Plasma [5]. By disregarding Alfvén’s new text, as they had his earlier works, the astrophysics community did not heed his warnings that they were working their way down a dead-end path strewn with errors of understanding. The complicated maze that astrophysics has become in the last few years is a direct result of years of ignoring Alfvén’s work and his advice. Hannes Alfvén is the central figure in the emerging electric plasma cosmology.

All our space probes that have been equipped to detect separated electrical charges – electric plasma – have found it, lots of it.
Eric

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hugh,
I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.
I am pleased that you have devoted time to help your community.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pleased that you have devoted time to help your community.
rabbee: just like the private business and industry, don't need is more counter-productive government antiG-D help.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

i could of done, a lot better without all that antiG-D help from that woman again here in TheTorah. you all have not even learned This Story from G-D, actualy here in IT again. so you all want to believe, your in any other story but That same old old one again.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet noone complained until we got a black man as President.
That's nonsense people have been complaining since at least Clinton.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, another Bush era innovation. Conceding that Obama is guilty as well, but no worse than Bush. Doesnt support your notion as Obama as more war mongering.
So drone striking isn't a war move?.

What would happen if the Chinese did their drone striking in the US?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you are moderate, relative to the loonies, and that you dont buy into everything. But I do disagree on the "gorging at the trough" characterization. People have differing opinions regarding what should be essential. The trough is there, the question is how to divide it. I dont see how the system is evil in itself. It seems to me that the TP is afraid of engaging in public discourse in making the hard choices.
Its very simple, you want to take from the haves and give to the have nots.

And you use the excuse that we have to pay for government services that we take.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You could say that about any business. Some people need whips, chains and candle wax, while others are served just as well by a quick hand job.
How's that for a pre-Shabbat analogy?
Rick---Some people need whips, chains and candle wax, while others are served just as well by a quick HAND JOB.

HughBe-- Do your hands work regularly?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good shabbat, and dont forget that whips, chains, and candle wax are probably considered within the melachot. I'd opt for the handjob.
Frijoles---I'd opt for the handjob.

HughBe--- As nothing else will work for the ....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hugh,
I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.
The ex-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) scientist, who, some months ago, was helping me with certain topics in advanced Math (in my intensive preparation for the BARC national entrance exam leading to doctoral research) invited me to help him and a few other Math buffs with the Math camp for undergrads. It was fun teaching a few topics like combinatorics, vector analysis and solid geometry to the undergrads - a pretty interested lot with a poor foundation in the subject.
This aside, I used the time off to develop a new line of thinking that attempts to take a closer look at the origin of species using models comprising numerical and alphabetical information and relating that to mind-matter field and its calibrated manifestations - my logic has led me to conclude that both the yogic view as well as Darwinian evolution are plausible mechanisms and I have attempted a novel synthesis of both. More on this later....
I also corresponded with a leading Mind-Matter mainstream scientist, Dr Dean Radin, who happens to be an ex-Jew and a practicing Vedantist, and pointed out certain flaws in his arguments/certain illogic in his conclusions drawn from experimental analysis. He may reply, let me wait and watch.
Rest holds fine, here.
Chillin' with music.
How're you?
Hugh---Joel dear, where are you?

Joel---Hi Hugh,

Hugh--- Greetings, Joel.

Joel---I was busy helping out in a Math camp for undergrads
held at a local college.

Hugh--- You should invite Frijoles to attend your classes in Maths.

Joel---The ex-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) scientist, who, some months ago, was helping me with certain topics in advanced Math (in my intensive preparation for the BARC national entrance exam leading to doctoral research) invited me to help him and a few other Math buffs with the Math camp for undergrads. It was fun teaching a few topics like combinatorics, vector analysis and solid geometry to the undergrads -

Hugh--- Sounds interesting

Joel---This aside, I used the time off to develop a new line of thinking that attempts to take a closer look at the origin of species using models comprising numerical and alphabetical information and relating that to mind-matter field and its calibrated manifestations - my logic has led me to conclude that both the yogic view as well as Darwinian evolution are plausible mechanisms and I have attempted a novel synthesis of both. More on this later....

Hugh--- I look forward to it.

Joel---I also corresponded with a leading Mind-Matter mainstream scientist, Dr Dean Radin, who happens to be an ex-Jew and a practicing Vedantist, and pointed out certain flaws in his arguments/certain illogic in his conclusions drawn from experimental analysis. He may reply, let me wait and watch.

Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.

Ask him who are Israelites? Ask him if the word Jews is currently used in place of Israelites?

Joel---Rest holds fine, here. Chillin' with music.

Hugh-- Sounds good, to me.

Joel--How're you?

Hugh--- I am fine thank you. I am still battling with the forces of darkness but all is well on this front.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the ordinary human need to sleep that I have overcome, I have also overcome the sex urge.
The total transformation of the sex instinct into its non-sexual counterpart is underway till the present on account of the spontaneous descents of the Yoga Force into me but what has been yogically achieved till now in my vital-mind and body are sufficient to draw me away from the sex urge and from nocturnal emissions and the like.
This yogic movement that I am experiencing to a certain minimal degree is a novel evolutionary movement that seeks to manifest higher faculties of the supramental kind in the fit individual and happens to rare individuals in history, while the other spiritual types that we read about in scriptures were content with visions, voices, sorcery, mass murdering opponents, egoism, megalomania, fanaticism, tribalism, cannibalism, human sacrifices, animal sacrifices, wars, dying for the sins of others, eating flesh/drinking blood as acts of transubstantiation, "resurrection" from the "dead" which is actually the cessation of an OBE, calls to convert, curses, abuses, acts of iconoclasm and teaching childish and savage mumbo jumbo to their brain-dead followers.
Transformation via supramentalization of the individual being leading to the manifestation of the supramental principle in mind, vital and body and the consequent emergence of the next species - the supramental being - beyond the mental being (man) is completely removed from the inferior scriptural spirituality and their attendant mindless rituals that is common to the religions of the world.
Anyway, relax.
What I had in mind was one way for you to achieve relaxation. I practice to relax regularly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,141 - 55,160 of65,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinos Altos Discussions

Search the Pinos Altos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April Fri Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Thu Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••
•••