Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60708 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet he wears Jordache
Infra dig!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60709 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

sarcasm

<quoted text>

Most of it is (to pardon the expression) tongue and cheek. He does not intend to be spiteful or particularly hateful. However, it is obvious (to me at least) that his value system is antiquated and that he is homophobic. However, unlike the Jamaican, I dont think Voluntarist's homophobia is a mask for his own homosexuality.
Ok.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60710 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont suck up to anyone here.
Oh, you suck up to your pals who're like you in most ways all the time.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60711 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hughbe, the cowardly evangelical homophobic closet homosexual is more comfortable with his material life than you are with yours.
In what way am I unsatisfied with my material life?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60712 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.
Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.

This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.

You should walk into the uber-chic clothes salons selling haute wear in Paris, Milan, NY or even Mumbai. You'll be intimidated and overwhelmed by the sheer luxury and class on display.

Pret a porter is passe and much cheaper than haute wear.

At the rarefied end of the fashion spectrum, if a famous designer known for say haute wear suits takes to designing underwear they'll sell like hot cakes with his rich clients and many who can't afford the haute clothes line will willingly buy the designer wear undergarments for its tag value and also because it will be much cheaper than say a haute suit costing $ 50000 or more. Of course the quality is assured.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60713 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.
Obviously, you know nothing about haute couture nor about anything connected with luxurious living and high style.

Expected.

It doesn't matter, Mon.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60715 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you know nothing about haute couture nor about anything connected with luxurious living and high style.
Expected.
It doesn't matter, Mon.
You asked why I thought you were not satisfied with your material life. Let the the post above serve as Evidence A

If you were satisfied, you wouldnt adopt that haughty tone.

Location hidden

#60716 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.
You should walk into the uber-chic clothes salons selling haute wear in Paris, Milan, NY or even Mumbai. You'll be intimidated and overwhelmed by the sheer luxury and class on display.
At the rarefied end of the fashion spectrum, if a famous designer known for say haute wear suits takes to designing underwear they'll sell like hot cakes with his rich clients and many who can't afford the haute clothes line will willingly buy the designer wear undergarments for its tag value and also because it will be much cheaper than say a haute suit costing $ 50000 or more. Of course the quality is assured.
Quality is quality - irrespective of class construct

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60717 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

If you were satisfied, you wouldnt adopt that haughty tone.
The haughty tone is reserved for the ignorant ones who foolishly keep arguing about things they know nothing about.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60718 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Quality is quality - irrespective of class construct.
LOL.

What you call quality at the lower end is ugliness, crudity or crassness at the higher end.

I mean you can't compare the ordinary quality offered by a mass producer of clothes like Levi at the lower end to say an Armani - perhaps, the classiest haute designer around.
Muslim

UAE

#60719 Oct 16, 2013
This what Israel aim is killing nothing else
Israel terror
Invading country and killing
Nothing good they done

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60720 Oct 16, 2013
I am watching some great fight scenes from Bruce Lee films.
Muslim

Dubai, UAE

#60721 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
What you call quality at the lower end is ugliness, crudity or crassness at the higher end.
I mean you can't compare the ordinary quality offered by a mass producer of clothes like Levi at the lower end to say an Armani - perhaps, the classiest haute designer around.
Oh allah

They still suffering from discrimnation

I am proud of being muslim

he Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), during his Last Sermon in Minâ, said:“O people! Your Lord is one Lord, and you all share the same father. There is no preference for Arabs over non-Arabs, nor for non-Arabs over Arabs. Neither is their preference for white people over black people, nor for black people over white people. Preference is only through righteousness.” Then he said:“Have I conveyed the message?” and the people declared that he had.[Musnad Ahmad (22391)]
Muslim

Dubai, UAE

#60722 Oct 16, 2013
Brucle fight lol

I don't consider it fight
It writing my point of view

Why you have magazine and articles if they consider to be fight

Look to your self when you die

You will leave your wealth and remain poor

Look to your dress

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hJzqh_Je348/hqdefault....

Look to your house when you die

http://postjordan.com/image/imgid7163.jpg

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#60723 Oct 16, 2013
Good night. Bye.

Location hidden

#60724 Oct 16, 2013
Muslim wrote:
This what Israel aim is killing nothing else
Israel terror
Invading country and killing
Nothing good they done
Yes, unlike those muslims in the middle east who never kill anyone.

hypocrite

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60725 Oct 16, 2013
As the coward that you are you try to minimize your embarassing mistakes and make other's mistakes big matters. LOL
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake was an oversight where closed and isolated systems are concerned.
While you keep running away from every question in math and science that I have put to you.
You could not even solve that 7th Grade Math question on number of chocolates and got the wrong answer which was a shock to me.
Back here 12 year olds can solve that problem while a so-called scholar like you could not get the correct answer to such a basic question. LOL.
Now, why don't you solve the above questions in Math and Physics that I have posted, dunce?
You just talk illogical nonsense but lack substance and class.
BTW, you made a glaring error in calling Islam a monotheistic faith when it's clearly monolatristic. LOL.
I never ran away from your question I just found illogic your modus operandi. If I want I can pose problems to you that you will not answer at all. Anyone can do this but no one do that to you. Make work your brain and guess why.

Oh you call that an oversight? After I pointed out the mistake to you, all you did was insist with that mistake, and after you figure out you were wrong you haven't admitted it.

There are many instances where I pointed out, for at least three years you copy and paste stuff from internet. Sometimes I have taken your quote from the website you copied.

Yes, I made the mistake to call Islam a monotheistic religion, so what? Do we have to count how many times you have called Judaism a monotheistic religion? You just stopped to do that after I told YOU and FRijoles that is a monolastristic religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60726 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---And to boot - he actually has a point regarding quality and the evolution of brand names.

Joel---Like Hugh, you're talking from a middle class buyer's point of view.

Hugh--- Your inability to note a rare moment of sense from Frijoles is disappointing and is no less disappointing than the mentality of the masses which you have displayed and which allows you to know quality because everybody else regards it as such.

Joel---This strategy of slowly moving up the market in terms of volume of sales and popularity does not work with the high end haute couture designers. They are well established and anything new they produce has that stamp of class and high quality and sells out fast.

Hugh--- Do you understand your words i.e. "They are well established "? I am talking about quality that is just emerging from an unknown.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60727 Oct 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
AS much as I find Hughbe repugnant, I will call a spade a spade. He is OBVIOUSLY much more satisfied and comfortable with his state of material life than you are. Speculate what you want about his earnings, but what matters is attitude.
Frijoles---AS much as I find Hughbe repugnant

HughBe--- I love you too, dear. I know that this is what you mean but you have a habit doing and saying perverted things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60728 Oct 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex feelings of any kind - heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or bestial - is always mental by which I mean that sex urges, thoughts or intentions always originate in the mind and then only do they manifest in the nerves, blood vessels and sexual organ given the close mind-body link.
If homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, as you aver, then shouldn't this abnormality of mind manifest as abnormal brain wiring that as a result shows up as insanity or some other mind or body disease?
This is never observed and so your claims are products of illogical thinking derived from irrational and unscientific religious mumbo jumbo.
At the most, anal tissues may get damaged if penetration is rough but vaginal tissues can also bleed or get hurt if not sufficiently lubricated or during rough/forceful penal penetration.
So, your objections are silly dogma.
HughBe--- It seems that you have used a scatterbrain approach to my post. Refocus and deal with what comes next.

Joel---what difference does it make if 2 men have anal intercourse

Joel---Obviously, you can't prove anything except blindly quote a silly book like the Tanach that teaches barbarism and stone age values.

HughBe--- I want you to prove me wrong by doing the following and then report your observations.

1. Stick your finger into a willing woman's vagina and then smell it and taste it.

2. Stick you finger into Frijoles' arse and then smell it and yes TASTE it.

3. Come back and tell me that there is no difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinos Altos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... 21 hr SPAM 6
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun 11 Tiger37 1
News Armory celebrates 100 years Jun 7 my opinion 1
News Old-fashioned Fourth of July party (Jul '13) May 27 YUUUUP 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) May '16 operation greylord 45
News Hearse from Pinos Altos Hearst Church moved to ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Lorina 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinos Altos Mortgages